Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541248 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5820 on: February 12, 2021, 08:02:04 PM »
Yeah, PD is the best  :D

How far out was PD booked for you when you read with her ? I want to book but her next availability wasn’t till end of March and I’m so impatient!

I think I had to wait at least a month and a half, its wild but sooo worth it. I think she connected even better on video call.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5821 on: February 12, 2021, 08:11:32 PM »
Yeah, PD is the best  :D

How far out was PD booked for you when you read with her ? I want to book but her next availability wasn’t till end of March and I’m so impatient!

I think I had to wait at least a month and a half, its wild but sooo worth it. I think she connected even better on video call.

Hey! I haven't posted in a while, but I agree! PD is awesome! Thanks for posting this here. I think anyone who loves Yona will live PD also! They have aligned in predictions many times for me. Anyone else??

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #5822 on: February 12, 2021, 08:19:58 PM »
I’m interested in trying yona. But I’m on the fence. Can anyone tell me why her predictions take years to come to past? And why she gets a pass for that? When other readers are labeled as scams when predictions don’t happen in the time frame they give

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #5823 on: February 12, 2021, 08:36:02 PM »
Oh ok. So if the reader says” I’m not good at timing “ that makes them not a scammer?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5824 on: February 13, 2021, 02:42:50 AM »
I just asked about PD because I had no idea who she was, so I couldn't go to her thread. I really like Yona, and she was not off in her timing for me, but I can see that she is more of a general type of reader. For specifics, I prefer another one.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5825 on: February 13, 2021, 05:42:23 AM »
Yona's timing for me was way off. She said after christmas for me in a reading two years ago and it only came to pass this christmas.

Yea everyone knows Yona is notorious for always being wrong on timing. With Yona she can tell you it will happen next month and it’ll happen 5 years later or never.

yep, she'll often get the season right but it's years later-not just even a year later.
Case in point. Back in June of '18, she'd seen a financial Tower for the institution and it's summer. It ended up being summer 2020-so 2 years later, of course due to covid19-major budget cut, salary cuts, furloughs, layoffs, closures, what have you. She was also correct that I make up for the loss but that everyone is affected in my institution.

Again, March 2018 reading, she saw at the end of the third and final layout that I consider and potentially make a house move-6 of swords. She said in September I start looking at property. At the time I told her I don't see this happening b/c I had renewed my lease.
long story short, I am looking to move from the apartment setting that I am fed up with (looking to buy but initially will move elsewhere if need be, )-starting in Sept. 3 years later. It won't be any later since I can now afford it and I am fed up enough with the apartment and the noise that I can't bear waiting any more.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #5826 on: February 14, 2021, 12:20:39 AM »
Just read with Anne yesterday and she is incredible. Said there would be some type of accident, nothing serious. Well I took my dog outside tonight, I hit the first step and it was covered in ice. I went straight up in the air like a cartoon and landed on the steps on my back. Knocked the wind out of me and I sounded like a wounded moose. Scraped up my arm and tore up. Bruised my pride and my coccyx but she saw it. ANNE IS AMAZING AND THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5827 on: February 14, 2021, 01:07:21 AM »
Yona's timing for me was way off. She said after christmas for me in a reading two years ago and it only came to pass this christmas.

Yea everyone knows Yona is notorious for always being wrong on timing. With Yona she can tell you it will happen next month and it’ll happen 5 years later or never.

yep, she'll often get the season right but it's years later-not just even a year later.
Case in point. Back in June of '18, she'd seen a financial Tower for the institution and it's summer. It ended up being summer 2020-so 2 years later, of course due to covid19-major budget cut, salary cuts, furloughs, layoffs, closures, what have you. She was also correct that I make up for the loss but that everyone is affected in my institution.

Again, March 2018 reading, she saw at the end of the third and final layout that I consider and potentially make a house move-6 of swords. She said in September I start looking at property. At the time I told her I don't see this happening b/c I had renewed my lease.
long story short, I am looking to move from the apartment setting that I am fed up with (looking to buy but initially will move elsewhere if need be, )-starting in Sept. 3 years later. It won't be any later since I can now afford it and I am fed up enough with the apartment and the noise that I can't bear waiting any more.

I got a 6 of sword and she also told me about moving. I told her that I just moved. She said, not, this moving is the one I saw last time, this is a new one, because you want to. and not now.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5828 on: February 14, 2021, 02:55:41 AM »
She said I m moving in my last reading Dec.2019 and yeah that time I already decided to move but then Covid came up then our plan got delayed.
So I’ m moving this year.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 02:58:47 AM by ES1281 »

Offline gray2

« Reply #5829 on: February 14, 2021, 05:10:52 AM »
Just read with Anne yesterday and she is incredible. Said there would be some type of accident, nothing serious. Well I took my dog outside tonight, I hit the first step and it was covered in ice. I went straight up in the air like a cartoon and landed on the steps on my back. Knocked the wind out of me and I sounded like a wounded moose. Scraped up my arm and tore up. Bruised my pride and my coccyx but she saw it. ANNE IS AMAZING AND THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!

who the heck is Anne, i thought this was a yona thread. i keep seeing reviews on other people in here.

Offline embibems

« Reply #5830 on: February 15, 2021, 03:29:19 PM »
Has Yona ever predicted a blockage in communication before you even met someone? Currently been in a holding pattern since New Year's with my KoW. She predicted him coming in since 2019, but mentioned a blockage in comm the first time around. Just curious :) Of course my shadow card last Oct. was the 10 of Wands (waiting impatiently) LOL. At least it's a temporary card!😂

Offline Denise995

« Reply #5831 on: February 16, 2021, 07:27:52 AM »
Hey y’all. I’ve been reading with Yona since 2015, can honestly say not much of what she’s predicted for me throughout the years have passed, although certain predictions keep coming up in readings such as moving, what happens if she predicts something, it doesn’t happen, and it doesn’t show up in any other top up readings? Does that mean they technically passed? Hope this makes sense.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5832 on: February 17, 2021, 06:27:03 PM »
I have an update from my first reading which was years ago. I was told I would be let go from a position for a very specific reason, and it was for a job I got back in 2018. The reading was a few years before this. She mentioned it would be a meeting with a man and a woman and even described their eye colour and described the field of work it would be in. She said that I would be let go for a peculiar reason and went into specifics that I don't care to announce publicly. And it's not an every day kind of reason, it's odd and peculiar and incredibly specific. So I'm still in shock as it had just happened and exactly the way she said too with the exact unusual details and specifics. I wish I could give more information here but I'd rather not as it would get personal, and I try to stay away from that on this forum. But it happened in such a way with such specific details, that there's no way it could mean anything else or be with any other job.
So I'm jobless during a pandemic. I know I'm not a favourite around here, but any well-wishes would be great because I'm very nervous about how I'll live. 

Offline gray2

« Reply #5833 on: February 17, 2021, 06:52:44 PM »
I have an update from my first reading which was years ago. I was told I would be let go from a position for a very specific reason, and it was for a job I got back in 2018. The reading was a few years before this. She mentioned it would be a meeting with a man and a woman and even described their eye colour and described the field of work it would be in. She said that I would be let go for a peculiar reason and went into specifics that I don't care to announce publicly. And it's not an every day kind of reason, it's odd and peculiar and incredibly specific. So I'm still in shock as it had just happened and exactly the way she said too with the exact unusual details and specifics. I wish I could give more information here but I'd rather not as it would get personal, and I try to stay away from that on this forum. But it happened in such a way with such specific details, that there's no way it could mean anything else or be with any other job.
So I'm jobless during a pandemic. I know I'm not a favourite around here, but any well-wishes would be great because I'm very nervous about how I'll live.

exactly what your was your reading where she predicted this? was it 2017? 2016?

Offline njlady

« Reply #5834 on: February 17, 2021, 07:23:12 PM »

I'm sorry that happened to you.  I've never read with Yona but I've heard she can be scarily accurate.

I lost a very good job decades ago, right after 9/11, and it was a huge shock on top of everything else.  It's normal to be nervous.  Don't panic.  Take through the weekend to absorb the situation and look at your finances.  After that, make looking for another job your job but at the same time don't ignore your mental health. 

Can you file for unemployment?  Cut out anything that isn't a necessity to lower your expenses so your money will last longer.  Take stock of what you have in the house already (food, toiletries, etc) and use what you have first rather than buying.  Can you get gig work or something off the books to help tide you over financially?  Make a list of everyone you know that could possibly know of an open position that you would qualify for and call or email them and tell them you are looking and could they pass any info on to you. Don't be afraid to ask people if they know someone.  There are an awful lot of open courses online that could help you brush up on skills or teach you new ones if you need it.  I have a mandatory number of CLE hours I have to certify to, and I get quite a few of those for free from seminars.  Don't discount getting an in-between job that you normally wouldn't consider while you look for something in your field.  It will bring in money and expose you to more people. 

Stabilize yourself internally, be smart with your time and money and network your butt off.  You will get through this ok.   

anything