Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541589 times)

Offline summertimesnow

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5805 on: February 05, 2021, 04:15:32 AM »
Hi -- Yona's thread fascinates me -- And I like seeing things black and white -- and numbers don't lie but people do, so take this as a very loose estimate. I went through the thread and picked up the first 61 people that left a review for her.

Out of 61 people --
--10 reported that Yona was 100% correct on all predictions
--37 reported that some but not all predictions manifested (mostly non love/relationship--still to happen)
--14 reported that nothing manifested.

Between 75/80% of people have reported that Yona got some predictions right... That's an impressive number!

I was going back and forth on whether I should post the list of members so people can comments -- but I'm concerned people wouldn't like it.

Hope this helps!  ;) ;) ;)

Wonderful, I love this sort of stuff.

Back in December 2019, Yona saw dealings with a  gov't entity and delay. that was right-I was about to embark on a major dealing with the govt and I worried about her delay prediction. The NYT article came out on a mysterious disease in Wuhan a week after her reading. And I got a queasy feeling. And I was right.
But in April, during lockdown the cards started with reassurances about the delay, saying that all was in order, just delayed. Cards then gave a marker for things kicking off, it was just a random prediction about a brown eyed colleague and non face to face convo about office politics. it'd be a marker for things opening up.
In another top up, cards just mentioned this process and gave the Star.

sure enough, I had a brown eyed colleague message me with a random Zoom call first week of Dec. I recognized the  prediction 2-3 days later. a week later the first news came in from this agency. And then things just opened up . Today I got the email saying that the ceremonial end has been scheduled where the dealings with the organization will come to an end.
Yona said Star-you will not repeat this process again, this is success.

I will say that in the one general reading I got from Kisha,she cold read this and saw what this is about, and saw the correct time frame of completion.
Likewise, Yona didn't know what it was she was seeing until she saw it and I told her. When she said delay, I told her but all my paperwork is in order and she said she doesn't know but she can see a delay. it was covid19-the agency was closed for 5 months.

I should note that tens of thousands of people in the same boat are still stuck with no news. Why my case was plucked out I don't know-but that's the STar card for ya.

I should note this is the fourth Star she's seen. 3 were major academic developments and this is the 4th-something very positive-given as a blessing-and something I'd wanted for a long long time.

she's seen Star for me in love-first appearance was March 2018.
it's never happened.

so in sum, her love stuff is garbage.
but everything else happens.

Offline user5942

« Reply #5806 on: February 05, 2021, 04:44:18 PM »
I wouldn’t say it’s garbage haha, but it can take a very long time for love to happen.

One of my predictions from my first reading in 2018 came true that wasn’t love related If she mainly reads in sequence and this being the actual first prediction, damn I have years to go. But, I always hear good things come to those who wait.

However, in a reading from last March, practically every prediction came true. Go figure.

There have also been people coming back to say love predictions happened but even 5+ years out

For me, she’s seen major events and they have happened around major milestones

I know that’s not the same for everyone

Offline user5942

« Reply #5807 on: February 05, 2021, 05:29:44 PM »
It most definitely has

I had to give things time and I thought predictions from my first reading were happening and from my second

Turns out, they really started happening this year

That guy I was referring to and I ended things last August, so he wasn’t an important or substantial connection at all as it turns out

You have to give things time

Offline user5942

« Reply #5808 on: February 05, 2021, 05:36:38 PM »
I used to way over share and now I’m going to only share what I feel comfortable with and have no doubt that it was said prediction that came true

I took a long time away from this forum because I was fed up and disgusted with psychics and I honestly haven’t read with one in about a year

But, things have happened to make me feel otherwise

I will say though, there has been a gap of 1.5 years between 2 predictions happening. One was a tower, another was work / school related. Both are major and greatly affected me either negatively or positively

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #5809 on: February 05, 2021, 07:02:07 PM »
Reade with her today. She is really nice and provided realistic predictions inline with Kisha. She is honest and do not sugar coat.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #5810 on: February 12, 2021, 03:45:29 PM »
I don't get the hype behind Yona, she was scattered as hell and didn't get a single thing on her own. None of her predictions from my reading have happened and I doubt they will because she has by far been the worst. PD is way better!

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #5811 on: February 12, 2021, 04:08:16 PM »
I don't get the hype behind Yona, she was scattered as hell and didn't get a single thing on her own. None of her predictions from my reading have happened and I doubt they will because she has by far been the worst. PD is way better!

Man, I really wanted to love Yona.  I read with her in early September.  Things she said would happen by the end of the year did not.  She said I definitely wouldnt be using my real estate license and I have been for over  a month now successfully.  I guess she did not connect for me.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5812 on: February 12, 2021, 04:12:08 PM »
My read with her is next week but so I dont know about her but from the reviews everywhere, she has been the most consistent with accuracy

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5813 on: February 12, 2021, 04:28:47 PM »
Who is PD?

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #5814 on: February 12, 2021, 05:46:50 PM »
Who is PD?

PD is this amazing psychic, way better than Yona but for some reason this individual on the board can't seem to accept anyone else's opinion. This is made obvious by posting nonstop after every comment in which anyone says anything she disagrees with. PD was amazing though, she knew specifics about a work situation when I've never even cared enough to get a reading on it. I know she is genuine because of that, she knew physical attributes, personality traits, etc. In additon to that, she also explained why the situation came up and how it would work out in the future. It came to pass just as she said. Yona on the other hand.... has no idea what she is seeing or talking about.

I worry about your blood pressure waterfall dolphin. So easily trigged.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 05:48:39 PM by serenejoy »

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #5815 on: February 12, 2021, 07:26:10 PM »

Man, I really wanted to love Yona.  I read with her in early September.  Things she said would happen by the end of the year did not.  She said I definitely wouldnt be using my real estate license and I have been for over  a month now successfully.  I guess she did not connect for me.

LOL. Then you mustn't know anything about Yona really. If you knew anything about her, which you don't, that would be that her timings are way off. She herself says/admits that, unlike other bitches who state "readings that come to pass" and "I guarantee readings come to pass" or "all my events happen". Reading in September and it hasn't happened by the end of the year!!! and you are surprised????? LMAO

When I have a reading and the reader insists I won’t be speaking to someone by the new year and says why which also makes no sense and I am still speaking to said person; yea I take that as a fail.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5816 on: February 12, 2021, 07:42:43 PM »
Yona's timing for me was way off. She said after christmas for me in a reading two years ago and it only came to pass this christmas.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #5817 on: February 12, 2021, 07:51:32 PM »
Yeah, PD is the best  :D

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #5818 on: February 12, 2021, 07:53:10 PM »

LOL. Then you mustn't know anything about Yona really. If you knew anything about her, which you don't, that would be that her timings are way off. She herself says/admits that, unlike other bitches who state "readings that come to pass" and "I guarantee readings come to pass" or "all my events happen". Reading in September and it hasn't happened by the end of the year!!! and you are surprised????? LMAO

When I have a reading and the reader insists I won’t be speaking to someone by the new year and says why which also makes no sense and I am still speaking to said person; yea I take that as a fail.

Give it time and then talk!!!
Clearly, you know nothing about Yona's timing.
And if you are going to hold on so tightly to timing Yona is not for you.
I recommend that you go to the scammers instead, yes, the ones that do lucky guesses or rather make up a ton of lies out of the questions you have to ask them first so that the idiots have it easy to have something to fabricate a story on.

Am example of such scammer is PD ( personality disordered).

I’m really not interested in timing.  But if a reader is as adamant as she was about something I didn’t even ask about I’d expect it to be close to accurate or at least make sense.  Like insisting I would not use my brokers license and yet here I am. Using it lol

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5819 on: February 12, 2021, 08:00:15 PM »
Yeah, PD is the best  :D

How far out was PD booked for you when you read with her ? I want to book but her next availability wasn’t till end of March and I’m so impatient!

She was only booked out 3 weeks ahead when I first booked with her. After my reading though, she gave me her home phone number and told me to call her anytime. We're going for mani-pedis together as soon as the quarantine is off. 

anything