Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541462 times)

Offline mixielove

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5760 on: January 19, 2021, 12:26:56 AM »
I've had two readings with Yona now, about 7 months apart.

Both readings she apologized for not being sharp and in the first she was concerned she wasnt interperting correctly.

She missed some pretty big things ahead in that first reading and some other predicitions about work from that first reading still haven't come to pass.

Now in this more recent reading...it was still pretty confusing and honestly left me kinda of anxious because of the lack of clarity. She sort of came across uncomfortable like she didn't want to be completely honest and would go back and forth. The work predictions were repeated to be upcoming, but were lackluster compared to her previous predictions.

I guess i'm posting because I'm not sure if she just doesn't work for me or if this is pretty common.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5761 on: January 19, 2021, 11:11:48 AM »
I paid to schedule a reading, after i sent my skype name and time i didnt hear back. Should I contact her?

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5762 on: January 19, 2021, 01:32:40 PM »
I paid to schedule a reading, after i sent my skype name and time i didnt hear back. Should I contact her?

Yes. I would send her a follow up email to confirm the date/time.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #5763 on: January 19, 2021, 05:03:28 PM »
Yona finally saw couple and partnership in the reading ! 
Does anyone else have that prediction come true ?

Dope!!!! Congrats, pear! I, too, got the partnership symbol (handfasting) and the 10 of Cups for partnership with my POI in the last reading (Oct. 2020). Ofc, it hasn't happened yet as it was one of my further out ones. So, I'm also curious... to anyone who has had partnership come up in your readings, would you mind sharing your experiences?

She predicted partnership for me and I’m now married with a baby. She thought I picked the guy I called about but I ended up marrying the Knight of Wands.

Congrats Deedee. Did Yona give you a timeframe for the marriage?

My first reading was 7/2018 and this is word for word:

So I would say that you’re turning point is probably around November. There’s quite a lot happening in the mean time, but I think the sort of decisive factors happen around November. There’s no rush for that, for the make your mind up. It’s not nagging you here, it’s saying even though you know each other well, obviously there’s sometimes you’ll listen to him and think “oh you’re on another planet” looking at the same stuff but seeing it differently but this is where you decide… yeah, actually I pulled another card, cause it said this is where you’re single at this point, but that could soon change, now that doesn’t mean you’re alone or not involved, just that you haven’t made commitment at that level. So this is why I’m calling it a make or break thing.
He is offering partnership.. and meaning it. Where as maybe with the other one he got a bit ahead of himself and panicked. But here he is going to be offering partnership… you can reconcile at this point.
I’ve also gotta say, which I should’ve mentioned before, is that I guess my time frames. I don’t guess my predictions, I have to see them to give them, but everybody’s cards move at a different pace, I don’t know how fast yours move. Estimate of reconciliation is it shows a thing about joining a class, signing up and getting organized and then I’ve given sort of a rough estimate, uses 15 cards before it shows partnership… I don’t think it’s reached the end of the year because usually it’d show me Christmas or New Years, ya know… it’d usually give me some sort of indicator, but I do have to say I guess my time frames. Sometimes things happen faster, sometimes slower.”

I got married last year.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #5764 on: January 19, 2021, 05:05:10 PM »

Dope!!!! Congrats, pear! I, too, got the partnership symbol (handfasting) and the 10 of Cups for partnership with my POI in the last reading (Oct. 2020). Ofc, it hasn't happened yet as it was one of my further out ones. So, I'm also curious... to anyone who has had partnership come up in your readings, would you mind sharing your experiences?

She predicted partnership for me and I’m now married with a baby. She thought I picked the guy I called about but I ended up marrying the Knight of Wands.

Woooahh, @deedee, that is fantastic :) Congratulations. When was this prediction first made for you? So far, I only have one guy in my readings who is significant and that's my current KoW (who Yona predicted coming into my life nine months before we met). She saw partnership last reading. Now, with the state of us, that seems a bit "out there" lol. Can't imagine who else it would be with unless she picks up a new love interest next reading lol! Thanks for your positive update :)

In my first reading, 7/2018. When I have the time, I’m going to sit down and write up a LONG post with my update and post it here!

Offline embibems

« Reply #5765 on: January 19, 2021, 05:14:02 PM »

Woooahh, @deedee, that is fantastic :) Congratulations. When was this prediction first made for you? So far, I only have one guy in my readings who is significant and that's my current KoW (who Yona predicted coming into my life nine months before we met). She saw partnership last reading. Now, with the state of us, that seems a bit "out there" lol. Can't imagine who else it would be with unless she picks up a new love interest next reading lol! Thanks for your positive update :)

In my first reading, 7/2018. When I have the time, I’m going to sit down and write up a LONG post with my update and post it here!

Fantastic, @deedee, looking forward to it. Yona also saw me "single" through the end of last year and said it wasn't a permanent situation and that partnership is "there" but that's as far as she saw then. Can't wait for your forthcoming post!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5766 on: January 20, 2021, 01:37:56 AM »

Congrats Deedee. Did Yona give you a timeframe for the marriage?

My first reading was 7/2018 and this is word for word:

So I would say that you’re turning point is probably around November. There’s quite a lot happening in the mean time, but I think the sort of decisive factors happen around November. There’s no rush for that, for the make your mind up. It’s not nagging you here, it’s saying even though you know each other well, obviously there’s sometimes you’ll listen to him and think “oh you’re on another planet” looking at the same stuff but seeing it differently but this is where you decide… yeah, actually I pulled another card, cause it said this is where you’re single at this point, but that could soon change, now that doesn’t mean you’re alone or not involved, just that you haven’t made commitment at that level. So this is why I’m calling it a make or break thing.
He is offering partnership.. and meaning it. Where as maybe with the other one he got a bit ahead of himself and panicked. But here he is going to be offering partnership… you can reconcile at this point.
I’ve also gotta say, which I should’ve mentioned before, is that I guess my time frames. I don’t guess my predictions, I have to see them to give them, but everybody’s cards move at a different pace, I don’t know how fast yours move. Estimate of reconciliation is it shows a thing about joining a class, signing up and getting organized and then I’ve given sort of a rough estimate, uses 15 cards before it shows partnership… I don’t think it’s reached the end of the year because usually it’d show me Christmas or New Years, ya know… it’d usually give me some sort of indicator, but I do have to say I guess my time frames. Sometimes things happen faster, sometimes slower.”

I got married last year.

Wow, congratulations!
She's seen 10 of cups and relationship status changing for me in various readings but recent readings also say I am single when I secure two job offers-in academia, this can take 10+ years, or never happen in one's career.
In the past spring reading-during lockdown, she saw the hand fasting symbol around the time of a structural change at work. This structural change is indeed now in fruition, poised to pass this coming summer-our head is stepping down , consistent with her prediction about a man leaving and another arriving-but there are zero love interests.
and the most recent reading from this past fall just gave single and these two job offers-not even the job market super stars get two job offers in this job market.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5767 on: January 20, 2021, 02:00:27 AM »

Very interesting. No hand fastening indicating a Wiccan marriage symbol no rings just partnership. I'm always confused when she calls me still single I have been with my guy almost a year. In July 2019 she said 12 cards a year to partnership. In my Nov reading she kept talking of us buying property, moving in together, and solidifying our relationship. She kept talking about how practical our relationship is. Me changing jobs and him being supportive. Yep he's my everything.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #5768 on: January 21, 2021, 06:22:39 PM »
Could really use some feedback about Yona being wrong.

Yona gave me a reading a week ago. She said my first challenge card covered the next 3 months and it was about my boyfriend and I learning to rebuild trust after infidelity, him learning to replace old patterns and what not.

The rest of my reading was all about the things we're going to do together, buying properties together, raising his son together, deeper commitment/more partnership (10 of cups).

However..we broke up yesterday. In a very calm and thought out break up about a completely different situation..career related issues. Not impulsive or anything.

Could my whole entire reading be wrong? Or did I just change things through free will?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5769 on: January 21, 2021, 06:31:51 PM »
Did you get a general reading or did you ask questions. I've found that only the general readings are accuarate.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #5770 on: January 21, 2021, 06:32:56 PM »
I didnt ask any questions. It was just a follow up reading from one I had back in May.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5771 on: January 21, 2021, 06:52:58 PM »
Your first reading will span years. The guy she is seeing is most likely not your now ex unless you rekindle later on down the line.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5772 on: January 21, 2021, 09:12:21 PM »
You got some issues Lauren, I think you need some counseling
To help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5773 on: January 21, 2021, 09:18:56 PM »
You can be the hero, I can take the fall
If that's how your story goes, say it's all my fault
Whatever helps you sleep at night
Yeah, you can make me the bad guy
Make 'em all believe it
If that's how you're feeling

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5774 on: January 21, 2021, 09:46:35 PM »
Could really use some feedback about Yona being wrong.

Yona gave me a reading a week ago. She said my first challenge card covered the next 3 months and it was about my boyfriend and I learning to rebuild trust after infidelity, him learning to replace old patterns and what not.

The rest of my reading was all about the things we're going to do together, buying properties together, raising his son together, deeper commitment/more partnership (10 of cups).

However..we broke up yesterday. In a very calm and thought out break up about a completely different situation..career related issues. Not impulsive or anything.

Could my whole entire reading be wrong? Or did I just change things through free will?

mmm...well, I’ve read with Yona for several years and none of her predictions came to pass for me, despite her claiming she had a strong connection. She has mentioned multiple times in my recorded readings that while the cards are never wrong, she often is (in her interpretation). My final reading with her last year, i cut her off after 15min and let her know that nothing thus far has panned out. She’s very pleasant, but I have no intention of reading with her ever again.

I’m not sure how I can assist. It’s possible she was completely wrong or possible that the person you’re thinking your reading was about is incorrect. I can only speak on my personal experience with Yona.

ETA: Yona doesn’t believe in free will changing predictions. She feels that whatever she sees will occur, no matter what actions one takes. Just a side note. Also your breakup is super fresh. Who knows, you two could get back together again. That tends to be the norm these days, especially if the breakup was amicable (break up, get back together shortly thereafter) 🙂
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 09:51:53 PM by LillyPad99 »

anything