Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541471 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5730 on: January 06, 2021, 07:01:20 PM »
King of cups is emotionally mature male.
She told me knight of cups is a player.

From Wikipedia:

The King of Cups is depicted as a mature, fair-haired man, seated on a throne and holding a cup in his right hand and a sceptre in his left. Here is a man who is "all heart". The king of cups card usually depicts a mature man who appreciates the finer things in life such as music and art. He can be warm-hearted and kind. The image usually has some reference to the sea or water, water being the element connected with the suit of Cups. In the Rider-Waite deck, for example, the sea is pictured surrounding the throne, and a stylised dolphin and ship are depicted in the background to its side.

The divinatory message of the card is of a fair-haired man or one associated with Art or Law. It may also represent a man who is favourably disposed towards the querent or, in a more abstract sense, refer to the arts and sciences or any sphere which involves creative intelligence [3] .[4]

The personality of the King of Cups is a combination of the positive nurturing energy of water of the Cups suit and the active, outward focus of a King. The king of cups can be a wonderful guide and mentor as he is usually a giver of unselfish aid, albeit one who is easily angered. He cares about others sincerely and always responds to their needs with compassion. He heals with a gentle touch and a quiet word. He is usually tolerant of all points of view and shows patience in the most trying of circumstances.

The king of cups believes in using diplomacy rather than force, but can be tiresomely devious if you cross him, as he is usually big on emotionality. The king of cups almost always represents a good mentor for a querent who is actively involved in the creative arts

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5731 on: January 06, 2021, 09:05:32 PM »
King of cups is emotionally mature male.
She told me knight of cups is a player.

From Wikipedia:

The King of Cups is depicted as a mature, fair-haired man, seated on a throne and holding a cup in his right hand and a sceptre in his left. Here is a man who is "all heart". The king of cups card usually depicts a mature man who appreciates the finer things in life such as music and art. He can be warm-hearted and kind. The image usually has some reference to the sea or water, water being the element connected with the suit of Cups. In the Rider-Waite deck, for example, the sea is pictured surrounding the throne, and a stylised dolphin and ship are depicted in the background to its side.

The divinatory message of the card is of a fair-haired man or one associated with Art or Law. It may also represent a man who is favourably disposed towards the querent or, in a more abstract sense, refer to the arts and sciences or any sphere which involves creative intelligence [3] .[4]

The personality of the King of Cups is a combination of the positive nurturing energy of water of the Cups suit and the active, outward focus of a King. The king of cups can be a wonderful guide and mentor as he is usually a giver of unselfish aid, albeit one who is easily angered. He cares about others sincerely and always responds to their needs with compassion. He heals with a gentle touch and a quiet word. He is usually tolerant of all points of view and shows patience in the most trying of circumstances.

The king of cups believes in using diplomacy rather than force, but can be tiresomely devious if you cross him, as he is usually big on emotionality. The king of cups almost always represents a good mentor for a querent who is actively involved in the creative arts

If I recall, Yona doesn't read standard tarot (I think she may read thoth). She reads QoCs as a third party of conniving woman. Certainly not the positive rider waite interpretation.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5732 on: January 08, 2021, 01:28:16 AM »
Yeah, I don't read with wikipedia....I was relaying back what Yona told me.

She told me King of cups= emotionally mature Male
Knight of cups= player.

She also said Not all Kings/Knights of cups are the same
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 01:31:12 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5733 on: January 08, 2021, 05:00:27 AM »
My ex husband is always knight of cups or king of cups. Yona calls him selfish and self centered. He is both of those things to an extreme. Everytime he comes up in a reading I get a cups and the guides have her tell me he is lying or I'm not getting the full truth. Yep that's him.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5734 on: January 08, 2021, 02:56:32 PM »
My ex husband is always knight of cups or king of cups. Yona calls him selfish and self centered. He is both of those things to an extreme. Everytime he comes up in a reading I get a cups and the guides have her tell me he is lying or I'm not getting the full truth. Yep that's him.

I had  guy showed as the Knight of Cups and King of cups. Yona said this person has been selfish....but they've had some type of awakening that jolted them out of their selfish bubble and they'll be much easier to deal with.

So, looks like the Knight of cups isn't a good relationship sign in Yona's deck.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5735 on: January 09, 2021, 01:52:15 PM »

I had  guy showed as the Knight of Cups and King of cups. Yona said this person has been selfish....but they've had some type of awakening that jolted them out of their selfish bubble and they'll be much easier to deal with.

So, looks like the Knight of cups isn't a good relationship sign in Yona's deck.

Hmm yeah the first reading she immediately picked up my husband as the knight of pentacles then later said knight of pentacles/knight of cups. Still haven’t seen any signs of player like behavior from him. I noticed in Thoth there are no kings but rather the knights are equivalent to kings. So when Yona says a knight of — is she really looking at a prince in the Thoth tarot?

I don't know what she's looking at only what she says. And I've never heard her say Prince of anything. Just king or knight

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5736 on: January 09, 2021, 01:55:30 PM »

Hmm yeah the first reading she immediately picked up my husband as the knight of pentacles then later said knight of pentacles/knight of cups. Still haven’t seen any signs of player like behavior from him. I noticed in Thoth there are no kings but rather the knights are equivalent to kings. So when Yona says a knight of — is she really looking at a prince in the Thoth tarot?

She also said not all knight of cups are the same....I think I mentioned that as well.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 11:38:43 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline embibems

« Reply #5737 on: January 09, 2021, 04:49:17 PM »
Hi, question for you guys.

Last reading Yona said she didn't "like the cards" around a certain setback prediction. She said: "There's a setback having to do with the Page of Wands/the pet he (KoW) shares. Whether he can't see the pet or something, but I don't like the cards around it so I won't read further." Anyone else have something like this happen?

I know she won't read health/death. I did contract CoVid last month on a weekend that coincided with his pet interfering w potential plans anyways (CoVid trumped pet interference on that one lol). Maybe Yona didn't want to read this since it was my health? Although I don't view my illness as a setback. Just looking for any feedback! Hoping it doesn't have to do w the pet's health. Thanks :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 11:50:24 PM by embibems »

Offline souls3@

« Reply #5738 on: January 10, 2021, 11:30:30 AM »
Does anyone here experienced with totally wrong POI or new person prediction from Yon-a before?

If Yona and Kisha predicted the same thing, what are the changes of coming true? I don’t know why I just feel they are accurate because they are spotted on with current situations.

Offline embibems

« Reply #5739 on: January 10, 2021, 03:45:46 PM »

Last reading Yona said she didn't "like the cards" around a certain setback prediction. She said: "There's a setback having to do with the Page of Wands/the pet he (KoW) shares. Whether he can't see the pet or something, but I don't like the cards around it so I won't read further." Anyone else have something like this happen?

I know she won't read health/death. I did contract CoVid last month on a weekend that coincided with his pet interfering w potential plans anyways (CoVid trumped pet interference on that one lol). Maybe Yona didn't want to read this since it was my health? Although I don't view my illness as a setback. Just looking for any feedback! Hoping it doesn't have to do w the pet's health. Thanks :)

Hi there no expert here but I believe this is specifically related to the pet's health. She has told me that dogs come up as pages in the cards (like Yona I'm a dog mom.) Though I'm assuming "pages" can be any pet, cat, hamster, etc. Her saying she doesn't like the cards means they're not good ones so whatever she saw, she didn't like, and didn't want to read further because a) she doesn't read health like you said and b) she considers dogs to be like children. I am certain this has nothing to do with your health. I'm sorry :(

Thank you so much @greek. I, too, fear that it has something to do with the pet's health. He shares this dog w his ex and Yona did not see the ex crossing me/being a problem and so far it's nothing tangible (she's been correct). Unfortunately, it seems like it might be the pet's health that's an issue coming up sooner rather than later, as she saw us still seeing each other but not committed around the time this happens (she got partnership for us but further out). The dog is only 4.5 and I love her, too, so... Not looking forward to this one! Thank you again :)

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5740 on: January 11, 2021, 01:45:14 AM »
Just had a reading with Yona today and  I must say it was much better reading than the first. As it was mentioned here before, my first reading had a longer time frame and this one came more short term. She told me cards are moving fast and she wouldn't be surprised if things she sees, happen in less than 6 months. She told me she doesn't remember my reading but remembered my energy, and she described it correctly.  For the Yona readers, how often do you read with her? She mentioned a few people call every January (when she is usually busier), others call more frequently but like to get a reading in January as well.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5741 on: January 11, 2021, 03:42:14 AM »
Just had a reading with Yona today and  I must say it was much better reading than the first. As it was mentioned here before, my first reading had a longer time frame and this one came more short term. She told me cards are moving fast and she wouldn't be surprised if things she sees, happen in less than 6 months. She told me she doesn't remember my reading but remembered my energy, and she described it correctly.  For the Yona readers, how often do you read with her? She mentioned a few people call every January (when she is usually busier), others call more frequently but like to get a reading in January as well.

I had another top up reading with Yona today as well and she mentioned the same thing that she has regular clients that like to read with her every January haha. I’ve been reading with Yona every 6-7 months. Yona told me that since my last reading in the summer my cards have progressed quite a bit which is accurate. I don’t feel like I need to read with Yona frequently like some of her regular clients because I like to see a few predictions unfold first before reading with her again. I’ll probably read with Yona again closer to the end of the year, but I’ll see.

Offline embibems

« Reply #5742 on: January 11, 2021, 04:16:24 AM »

I've read w her three times in fourteen months. She said my cards move quickly but are "stop/start" because of the pandemic. We read in early October last and she said the cards looked out about 6-7 months (we know her timing isn't stellar, however). So far, a chunk of predictions have panned out from this reading and I'm waiting on others. I look to read next maybe in early April :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #5743 on: January 11, 2021, 04:44:47 AM »

Hi there no expert here but I believe this is specifically related to the pet's health. She has told me that dogs come up as pages in the cards (like Yona I'm a dog mom.) Though I'm assuming "pages" can be any pet, cat, hamster, etc. Her saying she doesn't like the cards means they're not good ones so whatever she saw, she didn't like, and didn't want to read further because a) she doesn't read health like you said and b) she considers dogs to be like children. I am certain this has nothing to do with your health. I'm sorry :(

Thank you so much @greek. I, too, fear that it has something to do with the pet's health. He shares this dog w his ex and Yona did not see the ex crossing me/being a problem and so far it's nothing tangible (she's been correct). Unfortunately, it seems like it might be the pet's health that's an issue coming up sooner rather than later, as she saw us still seeing each other but not committed around the time this happens (she got partnership for us but further out). The dog is only 4.5 and I love her, too, so... Not looking forward to this one! Thank you again :)

Ugh. I'm so sorry. This is a rough one. Really hoping for the best for you and doggo. "My" dog came up in a prediction years ago, he was mentioned several times. And I remember her saying "I don't see anything I don't like." Less than a year after that reading, my dog passed. Needless to say I was crushed beyond recognition. And thought to myself, "well, Yona was totally wrong on that one." Lo and behold I find out just weeks ago that POI got a dog who looks EXACTLY like my one who died. Now I'm wondering whether in that prediction she saw POI's dog and not mine, since the prediction involved POI as well. Fascinating, really.

Thank you for this feedback, @greek! Let me say I'm sorry for your sweet baby's passing... They are family members. I've a cat and she is like my daughter, so I understand. What's tricky is... Yona saw this "setback" happening while he and I are still not committed in the "conventional partnership sense", i.e. the state we're in now. She asked me at the time if it surprised me she still got me as single and it did--in Oct. 2020 he and I were official bf/gf. We've now scrapped the labels and are seeing how things go with his move/distance (4 hrs) (Yona also predicted this convo). Compound this Page of Wands prediction with the fact that she DOES see partnership for us (10 of Cups/Handfasting ritual) within a "reasonable amount of time." Which means, this PoW negative prediction should be sooner rather than later :( The dog is young and so far healthy so that's what has me scratching my head.

Fascinating though re: your POI's new pup! Perhaps Yona was seeing this new pet, or maybe both of them came through in your readings since they are physically similar :) Either way, it's a nice reminder from the universe of your old friend!

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #5744 on: January 11, 2021, 03:07:49 PM »
Yona finally saw couple and partnership in the reading ! 
Does anyone else have that prediction come true ?

anything