Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541564 times)

Offline Intheotherside

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5745 on: January 11, 2021, 04:26:48 PM »
Just had a reading with Yona today and  I must say it was much better reading than the first. As it was mentioned here before, my first reading had a longer time frame and this one came more short term. She told me cards are moving fast and she wouldn't be surprised if things she sees, happen in less than 6 months. She told me she doesn't remember my reading but remembered my energy, and she described it correctly.  For the Yona readers, how often do you read with her? She mentioned a few people call every January (when she is usually busier), others call more frequently but like to get a reading in January as well.

There was some discussion that she has new guides that show shorter term and people's cards are moving faster. (That's my understanding.) I had no intention to read with her again anytime soon but when I heard about the "quick guides" I couldn't resist and so my next reading is booked for the end of this month. I've been averaging about every 7 months. I just don't get why others would read more often than that, even though I love Yona and could talk to her all day :) There's so much information in that one hour I find it hard to keep up with everything that's being said and predicted! And agree that I feel it's best to let things unfold and time pass, makes for a more robust reading.

I had a 30 min reading this time. I have a lot going on so it explains why cards are moving fast. I read last time in April, and I plan to give at least a 6 m between readings

Offline embibems

« Reply #5746 on: January 11, 2021, 04:35:38 PM »
Yona finally saw couple and partnership in the reading ! 
Does anyone else have that prediction come true ?

Dope!!!! Congrats, pear! I, too, got the partnership symbol (handfasting) and the 10 of Cups for partnership with my POI in the last reading (Oct. 2020). Ofc, it hasn't happened yet as it was one of my further out ones. So, I'm also curious... to anyone who has had partnership come up in your readings, would you mind sharing your experiences?

Offline somebodyawesomeindc

« Reply #5747 on: January 11, 2021, 04:39:50 PM »

Dope!!!! Congrats, pear! I, too, got the partnership symbol (handfasting) and the 10 of Cups for partnership with my POI in the last reading (Oct. 2020). Ofc, it hasn't happened yet as it was one of my further out ones. So, I'm also curious... to anyone who has had partnership come up in your readings, would you mind sharing your experiences?

I've had partnership come up in my April 2020 reading and in my Aug 2020 reading.  She got the same hands clasping symbol.  So far it hasn't happened yet but will keep you updated.  They came out later in both of the spreads. 

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #5748 on: January 11, 2021, 05:53:41 PM »

I've had partnership come up in my April 2020 reading and in my Aug 2020 reading.  She got the same hands clasping symbol.  So far it hasn't happened yet but will keep you updated.  They came out later in both of the spreads.

Thanks for the update! This is the first reading I've gotten partnership but I didn't even meet my KoW until August last year. She said it was further out too but in a "reasonable amount of time" lol so months😂
This user playing games.
People are so hilarious and such hypocrites. This member "embibems" literally stated the below about Yona's readings:

"Best advice is to let go, get off the forum, and live life."

I wonder why she doesn't follow her own words and still comes here asking questions about readings. Let go baby, let go, get off the forum. LOL. So idiotic. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please, apply your own advice to others on yourself.

Best advice for you is:  DO NOT tell others to do what you yourself don't do. So crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I mean.. she's not wrong. gotta live life and chill with the readings
Its just hard LOL

Offline embibems

« Reply #5749 on: January 11, 2021, 07:51:55 PM »

Thanks for the update! This is the first reading I've gotten partnership but I didn't even meet my KoW until August last year. She said it was further out too but in a "reasonable amount of time" lol so months😂

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #5750 on: January 14, 2021, 07:21:52 AM »
Yona is a very ethical reader. Tells you if she's not feeling the connection and refunds. Still waiting on main prediction but seems she is confident in what she sees.

Offline jcooke

« Reply #5751 on: January 14, 2021, 09:05:48 PM »
I have had readings with many psychics over the past two years and have now short-listed to two that I will continue to talk to - Yona and Kisha, and maybe Raynee too if her prediction for this spring / summer will turn out to be true.

I have had three readings with Yona so far, about 4 months apart between each one. My first reading with her was in March 2020. Without telling her any background story, she said that I would have legal matter in front of me. I knew about it and it's still pending at this point. Most of the predictions she gave were after that legal matter and into the future (even 1.5 years later), so I can't verify those yet.

The second reading I had with her was in late July 2020 and it has truely blown my mind. She said an ex will reconnect and told me when it would happen, but would end with a negative result. They all happened within the following few months. Yona also predicted that I would be discussing a new job offer through a friendly connection. I wasn't even looking for job back then and it also turned out to be true within a few months.

She also mentioned the strong feeling of lost I would have in the following few months and a decision I would make with strong emotions involved (this prediciton was kind of vague) - it didn't make much sense to me during the reading but they ALL happened within the following few months.

I just had the third reading with her last month. I didn't think she would remember me or my previous readings. But toward the end she mentioned a big love will come into my life (Ace of Cups). Then it's like all of a sudden she remembered my previous reading and said that she saw that coming in the last reading and wondered about some details!

Yona and Kisha gave very detailed and accurate readings and I totally enjoyed them. The weirdest thing is that in all three readings with her, Yona mentioned an important meeting I will have with a dark-eyed, dark-skinned man and he will give me an offer but I will have doubt about it. All three readings! I still haven't met that person and as I already have a new job and am not looking for other opportunities, I don't know who that person can be. But what really shocked me is that Kisha said that exact same thing - a tall dark-skinned man who looks like Indian to her will give me an offer. Kisha and Raynee also predicted a similar serious relationship will happen to me this year. Fingers crossed!!

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5752 on: January 14, 2021, 11:00:33 PM »
I like both Kisha and Yona!!!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #5753 on: January 18, 2021, 02:16:19 AM »

She predicted partnership for me and I’m now married with a baby. She thought I picked the guy I called about but I ended up marrying the Knight of Wands.

« Reply #5754 on: January 18, 2021, 02:38:01 AM »

She predicted partnership for me and I’m now married with a baby. She thought I picked the guy I called about but I ended up marrying the Knight of Wands.

Wow that's awesome!  Did both guys show up in your readings?  She predicted partnership for me but mentioned two guys coming at the exact same time and she wasn't sure which guy I'd end up with.  Still waiting for that lol. 

Offline britbrat

« Reply #5755 on: January 18, 2021, 06:45:21 AM »

Congrats Deedee. Did Yona give you a timeframe for the marriage?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5756 on: January 18, 2021, 01:20:57 PM »
So is Yonas partnership actually marriage or is the hand fastening marriage?

Offline embibems

« Reply #5757 on: January 18, 2021, 02:54:20 PM »

Woooahh, @deedee, that is fantastic :) Congratulations. When was this prediction first made for you? So far, I only have one guy in my readings who is significant and that's my current KoW (who Yona predicted coming into my life nine months before we met). She saw partnership last reading. Now, with the state of us, that seems a bit "out there" lol. Can't imagine who else it would be with unless she picks up a new love interest next reading lol! Thanks for your positive update :)

« Reply #5758 on: January 18, 2021, 06:13:45 PM »

I asked Yona this exact same question....if hand fastening means marriage.  She said that marriage is only shown as a wedding and a party...because people can get married and not even like each other or arranged marriages, etc.  She said it means we're each equally invested, exclusive, and ongoing.  She was explaining that you can have partnership without marriage or marriage without partnership.  She was saying that romantic partnership is shown as the hands fastening. 

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5759 on: January 18, 2021, 06:22:57 PM »

I asked Yona this exact same question....if hand fastening means marriage.  She said that marriage is only shown as a wedding and a party...because people can get married and not even like each other or arranged marriages, etc.  She said it means we're each equally invested, exclusive, and ongoing.  She was explaining that you can have partnership without marriage or marriage without partnership.  She was saying that romantic partnership is shown as the hands fastening.

Yeah it makes sense. I asked because the hand fastening is Wiccan for marriage. Even if Yona sees a marriage it doesn't mean it's a happy marriage.