Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541584 times)

Offline sexyp

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5580 on: October 12, 2020, 04:48:40 AM »
So I am here to update on my predictions... from my first reading Yona brought up a POI and gave a bunch of predictions. I got a top up and other predictions and another POI was also brought up. She kept saying that it was complicated and she had to read it carefully... Well, turns out she most likely got the two men mixed up because I just found out some information.

She said the first POI was going to go away for a period of time (he is away now and has been for 2 months) and needed to sort out a bunch in his life. She made it sound not bad at all and more like  he was feeling sorry for himself and thought that I would be able to sort it out. She also made a point to say this man was significant and if he wasn’t, the cards wouldn’t bother pointing him out but would instead say “waster, move on.” She also said it was about timing with him, rather than personality and it will play out in time. Well... I just found out he is in a relationship! So now it makes sense why he went away. I was never told by him why he needed to go away, he just disappeared one day and I haven’t heard from him. I’ve been sitting here waiting for him to come back, which is what she said wil happen and I feel like I really got duped. Not just by this man, but by Yona. Because predictions have happened and were accurate, I assumed the rest of the reading would be accurate! So I was holding on to this. I will also never give this man another chance because he clearly chose another woman over me! So he won’t be coming back because I won’t let him. So now how accurate is Yona????

I’m upset about my situation and now, the fact that I read with Yona. Ugh. :( I might have played this out differently if I didn’t know what was to come. Or rather, if I didn’t hold truth to what she said was going on. She didn’t see this until the second reading (top-up) and got this POI mixed up with the other - which I’m positive of now based on the future predictions.  I feel sick and don’t want anything to do with any of this anymore.

How long ago was your reading with her? Please do not take offense to this but this sounds more like you’re making the predictions fit. She’s likely referring to someone you have met to meet. Take it from someone who thought the same thing for years, and now has a five year old reading that’s finally coming together. This is a good example of trying making things fit. Typically, her readings take years to manifest. A lot of people try and make things fit in the meantime and say she mixed up energy, when the only thing she’s mixed up is assuming that the person you’re currently talking about it the one showing up in the cards. So I can’t even say she mixes up people as much as she does interpret her cards under the impression that she’s reading who you’re currently talking about. I’d suggest focusing on you for the time being and doing something which makes you grow as a person while in this sort of limbo.

I know I’m not making it fit because I initially went to her about a different person. This POI wasn’t even a POI until the second prediction played out and I realized it was him in the reading. So it’s 100% him. It’s just I’m disappointed in Yona. And it sounds like since I’m saying she was inaccurate, you’re trying to say I’m wrong? Lol.

The fact is she either didn’t see everything or was withholding information like what other people have said she does. What I may be making fit is the mixing of energy because none of that has played out yet aside from one prediction. I’m just speculating based on the future predictions that involve a man coming back in who is still seeing someone and the fact that this POI is in a relationship which she never mentioned or even hinted at.

But my initial reading was 7 months ago and top up 2 months ago.

Again, I felt the same during my initial reading when I thought predictions had happened though they hadn’t. If it was only seven months back for the first reading I’d really maintain the idea that things haven’t started yet. I’ll give an example I just pm’d to someone verbatim.

Hello! I read with her twice, once in 2015, and once in 2018. Her 2015 predictions are now starting to manifest. The first one, I tried to make fit with the eye color, and a few other details, and assumed she mixed things up, but she actually did not she was looking further ahead. It was a big prediction that involved a career change. She described it as a change of career in the sense that it would be totally different, and got the medical symbol around it and that a man with blue eyes would show up at my doorstep and tell me about the job and offer it on the spot. So. A few years ago I met someone in passing close to home, with brown eyes, and assumed she was talking about them. We met in the same apartment complex that I lived in at the time, so I counted it as “on the doorstep”. We were talking and he said his boss has an opening as a secretary at an eye center. At the time I worked retail. And I accepted. I thought this was the prediction and that she was misinterpreting the eye color and the fact that he would be at the doorstep. So as it turns out, about a month and a half or so ago, a friends dad approached me at my doorstep (the eye place closed so I’ve been out of a job for a few weeks) after my friend told him about the closure, and his eye color matched this time. He works in the radiology department at a hospital and asked me if I wanted a job as someone had just been let go. I know I kept it fairly brief however all the tiny details that I thought were misinterpreted were actually correct; just later. There were a few more massive details I left out that were specific enough that they cannot be anything else, which in hind sight, I was thinking she was just wrong initially. It turns out that she was completely correct. Then a few predictions from her 2018 reading have come to pass. One was vaguer, another was very very very specific. But those predictions had happened Before any from my first reading. You’ll find follow up readings happen in a combing fashion. Not necessarily the second reading happening only after the first. They may push together. Good luck!

I just copy and pasted my pm. But it is likely way too soon to see her predictions play out. I’d sincerely keep your mind open to the possibility that you’re making things fit. I was the same way earlier on and was convinced that the predictions had passed. I was dead set on believing that those were them. I was wrong and she was right. And I think with what you’ve said, regardless of what you think, that you’re just making predictions fit. I’ll have to take another listen but I believe a few others actually from the 2018 one may have passed. It has been a while since I’ve listened to my recordings.  I hope this helped.

I second this. My first reading is only happening now after 4 years. I have tried to make it fit over the years with so many other people I have met along the way. Now I know the first reading with Yona has almost nothing to do with your current life so to speak. Yona is for final outcomes. I wouldn't go to her for current issues unless your life is at your final outcome position in life. Hope that makes sense.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5581 on: October 12, 2020, 05:29:34 AM »
Hello all, I ran into my old Knight of Wands. So the third/fourth (depending on how you count the generic/ongoing work predictions like writing a lot, collaborating dadida) prediction of my April reading came about. NOt only that, not only that but this was in my 2018 cards, this was in HIS 2019 cards-verifies him *again* as the KoW suit.

He was supposed to tell me about his finances, interaction is friendly, and a job change.
He just did! it was friendly.
Yep! more to follow. I gotta check my notes-this was reflected in my cards and appeared in his, the only time we did his cards which was back in May 2019. Oh and btw, it was shown as a Wheel of Fortune as prompting the change. and appears WoF is a generic Cov19 proxy.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5582 on: October 12, 2020, 12:53:55 PM »
I would love to know that too... if her predictions later on in the reading are further out into the future.....

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5583 on: October 12, 2020, 03:20:19 PM »
I would love to know that too... if her predictions later on in the reading are further out into the future.....

Rem, it really sounds to me like she's talking about an interview at work and that this is your challenge. That is, your Emperor which is the card of the organization, is your workplace or A workplace you will be involved with.
I have an interview that's been repeating in my cards that I eventually do not take. I am on the academic job market b/c while I am tenured, my institution has had budget cut after budget cut (which was also shown as a Tower to the Emperor btw). So, this will one day pass.
I mean, she got a *third party's* job change right for me and this was predicted first time in June 2018. She flat out said your love interest will change his job and his routine changes accordingly. He will tell you about it; face to face convo. This now came to pass last night 2 years and a few months later and for me it's the same love interest from that time-the KoW.
So she will get the job right.

She may not always see the outcome of the interview. People report she's gotten outcomes wrong but then down the line it ends up being a diff job that they do get. so you may have multiple interviews and she may see success . It goes back to what people said about the fitting.

On that note, this King of Cups who is pursuing me was predicted all teh way back in 2016 (November). He was shown as around me and at my doorstep in 2018. I assumed and hoped she was referring to the trainer at my gym I was crushing on b/c the gym is in my apartment.
She said he's not yet showing you interest but he's around you.
Turns out, that this King would stop by the same venue I hung out at -where the Knight of Wands used to work (the one who has now changed his job) and wouldn't approach me *because* of the KoW.
He was at my doorstep b/c this venue is like  a block from my building and he lives close by, too-Yona said local..

As far as spreads go, sometimes the 2nd layout repeats the 1st layout and other times it moves it forward. Some readings don't even "start" until a year later although the first prediction will usually happen in  a month or so.
If the cards decide you called back too soon, they may 1) give a non or half read 2) they may jump ahead to a future time point they haven't covered 3) they may fill in the interim. the latter is the most common and preferable.

I haven't even tabulated the number of  readings and spreads this KoW job change showed up in but I know it mirrored in his cards and mine.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #5584 on: October 12, 2020, 07:41:29 PM »

Rem, it really sounds to me like she's talking about an interview at work and that this is your challenge. That is, your Emperor which is the card of the organization, is your workplace or A workplace you will be involved with.
I have an interview that's been repeating in my cards that I eventually do not take. I am on the academic job market b/c while I am tenured, my institution has had budget cut after budget cut (which was also shown as a Tower to the Emperor btw). So, this will one day pass.
I mean, she got a *third party's* job change right for me and this was predicted first time in June 2018. She flat out said your love interest will change his job and his routine changes accordingly. He will tell you about it; face to face convo. This now came to pass last night 2 years and a few months later and for me it's the same love interest from that time-the KoW.
So she will get the job right.

She may not always see the outcome of the interview. People report she's gotten outcomes wrong but then down the line it ends up being a diff job that they do get. so you may have multiple interviews and she may see success . It goes back to what people said about the fitting.

On that note, this King of Cups who is pursuing me was predicted all teh way back in 2016 (November). He was shown as around me and at my doorstep in 2018. I assumed and hoped she was referring to the trainer at my gym I was crushing on b/c the gym is in my apartment.
She said he's not yet showing you interest but he's around you.
Turns out, that this King would stop by the same venue I hung out at -where the Knight of Wands used to work (the one who has now changed his job) and wouldn't approach me *because* of the KoW.
He was at my doorstep b/c this venue is like  a block from my building and he lives close by, too-Yona said local..

As far as spreads go, sometimes the 2nd layout repeats the 1st layout and other times it moves it forward. Some readings don't even "start" until a year later although the first prediction will usually happen in  a month or so.
If the cards decide you called back too soon, they may 1) give a non or half read 2) they may jump ahead to a future time point they haven't covered 3) they may fill in the interim. the latter is the most common and preferable.

I haven't even tabulated the number of  readings and spreads this KoW job change showed up in but I know it mirrored in his cards and mine.

Summer,

I will read your post carefully :)
But since you mentioned the Emperor - in the opening cards she said that I have at the heart of the reading the following cards:

7 cups
The moon
The emperor

She said:

The moon is quite a depressive card
With the moon the outlook could be looking a bit depressing currently but I have got a challenge coming up over the next 3 months that has to do with bureaucracy – it could be a large company, a government body. The card is crossing me so it is obstructing my progress
It is not something totally new because of its positioning
This is a somewhere where I will have to assert myself. It is not a love interest. This is not personal. It is impersonal.
I already have contact or connection to them
I am shown as the Queen Wands – my way forward is to be practical rather than letting the emotions put me off or make me feel that I am fighting a losing battle. Yona believes it is work because it is impersonal but she is not sure when I asked. This is my area of challenge for the next 3 months, I will be asserting myself. It could be bureaucracy, visas, it could be the work place but it is not personal.

Yona says: We still have an emotional link to a person at a distance.
The World card - implies long distance or a different country

Hopes and fears - 9 of Swords picked up in the crystal – I worry, sometimes about the wrong stuff, I think ahead, I pull myself back by over thinking, it is like compulsively drawn to some of the details. Yona calls her unnecessary worry. It says: worst case scenario is not going to happen for me. Your fears are far worse than the reality. I wouldn’t say that this is your main challenge. Does this surprise you?

She did not explain the Emperor or the 7 of Cups. She only talked bout the moon.

But my 1st prediction was the one I posted earlier - getting organized and learning, the difficulty of making my voice heard, it is in a group setting or work setting....and the 2nd prediction the interview coming up.
The challenge with bureaucracy was in the opening cards and she said over the next 3 months. She also specified that I already have contact or a connection to them. And I have no idea because I don´t know of any organisation I am in contact wtih already or have a connection to them. I am not currently working.
So how can the interview be the challenge?

Next was:

But the strongest feeling that Yona gets here is that I am looking for something else, a different location, it may not be fully in motion yet but there is a restlessness, ruthlessness around me, I am shown as looking at wider horizons, looking at relocating Yona thinks (does this surprise you?)

The 6 of Swords picked up by the crystal means looking in another town, looking to wider my horizons
I am not going to stay where I am
Losing confidence that I get a breakthrough soon

Progress will be made but it is cautious. It wouldn’t make sense for me to throw everything up in the air and just go do it
The bureaucracy bit crossing me makes Yona think that I have to have the right paper work or the right things in place before I do it so I have it lined up
Otherwise, it would be risky. I am prepared to take risks but it has to be calculated.

She also said:

So communication with a love interest going on around at the same time
But I know I am not getting the full story of what is going on around in the background with them. Is that my central focus or thing? No, it isn’t. Yona thinks I have this quite well balanced out. Why torment myself with things I can’t prove one way or another? At this stage I deal with areas of my life where I do have choice, gives me a buzz and it progresses me. The choices I make here I get results. I have the 6 of Wands - It is “Yes”, steps in the right direction.
She said at this point of the reading that my main cards are the 10 of Wands and the 9 of Pentacles

I have a new beginning in front of me
No indication that this slow moving part is permanent
New beginning, fresh start, Ace of Wands, enthusiasm next to it, also crossroads, which means that I am in a position of making choices, weighing up my options, stepping out of my comfort zone, but making the choices as a single person (does that surprise you?)

The emperor is the bureaucracy. It’s either a large company, organization or even the tax man. I hope this helps!

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #5585 on: October 12, 2020, 08:14:14 PM »
The emporer card came in in my top up reading but with the tower card and whenever that happens it didn’t sound like it was gonna be very good at all so definitely not looking forward to it . She did tell me that it was outside of my love life but that it would have long term implications.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5586 on: October 13, 2020, 03:27:52 AM »
As I explained previously, the Emperor is always an  organization that can stand for the work place, a gov't body, or organization. In my case I could always identify what it stood for. the only surprise factor for me was that there'd be an obstacle and she saw covid19 before it manifested as an obstacle to a bureaucratic process..

I gotta say that her March 2018 reading about two men of interest, King of cups and a Knight of Wands is in operation but it's not what you would think.
So  both are Pisces, and they know of each other.. They used to be friendly but a new chill factor has surfaced now which my friends think is due to myself
King is older, a perfect fit for me. he's good looking but I see him as an attractive guy but feel no chemistry-this is as she predicted. Try as I might , I feel nothing other than friendliness
Knight of  Wands, once we had a friendship of sorts but the "chemistry"  tainted matters . He' a  non committal bad boy type, albeit one who has always been protective and territorial.

so I've been agonizing about this. It' s obvious the King is the best fit . but I feel no urge, no chemistry.

then i occurred to me all of a sudden that I *don't have to choose". At this moment, the KoW is left wondering if I'm an item with the King (I'm not).

I was fearing that I'd have to force myself with this King and settle. But why should I?

So there you go --she said two men of interest.
In reality,, it's one who is pursuing me, the other one most likely wants to sleep with me but otherwise sees me as a friend he must protect from other males and neither is a good choice . If it'd been 100 years ago, and I'd been in search of 'prospects" the King would be a choice..
March '18 cards had shown them both around me, and the recent top up from Aug of this year repeated this. .
I will not choose. I'm not going to "settle'" without chemistry simply to have  a partner.
but i also won't go for a fwb type deal.
So that's Yona's two men for you. They can be mad at each other over me all they like but this is where I stand.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 03:42:56 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5587 on: October 13, 2020, 07:45:32 PM »
Getting organized and learning would be the 4 of wands, which is the card of academia and scholarship.

I have just such an update. In December 2018, she saw that i'd be doing teaching for another institution, but it's work that doesn't take up the entire year, but is short-term and that a man and female colleagues would issue a contract that I sign in exchange for which I get a sum of money.

Due to the pandemic, our institution had a salary cut. In the meantime I reached out to a male colleague with my woes. he said he is going to recommend me to his female colleague for their online teaching MA program. I agreed. This institution is an Ivy so they have money. This was back in June of this year. Today, I got an email from the female colleague who said they can offer me a temp position soon.

This was shown around the time of a development I'm happy about (6 of wands) with the Knight of Wands. But at this point he has a Tower to his home. This Tower to his home also repeated in his own cards and was shown as another mirrored prediction after his job change, which just came in-after having been predicted all the way back in 2018.
We shall see.
I think it's only when I get the actual sum of money that this would happen. I said I'd love to teach for them in the spring or summer of '21 b/c I have a teaching release where I am.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5588 on: October 18, 2020, 04:10:49 AM »
Getting organized and learning would be the 4 of wands, which is the card of academia and scholarship.

I have just such an update. In December 2018, she saw that i'd be doing teaching for another institution, but it's work that doesn't take up the entire year, but is short-term and that a man and female colleagues would issue a contract that I sign in exchange for which I get a sum of money.

Due to the pandemic, our institution had a salary cut. In the meantime I reached out to a male colleague with my woes. he said he is going to recommend me to his female colleague for their online teaching MA program. I agreed. This institution is an Ivy so they have money. This was back in June of this year. Today, I got an email from the female colleague who said they can offer me a temp position soon.

This was shown around the time of a development I'm happy about (6 of wands) with the Knight of Wands. But at this point he has a Tower to his home. This Tower to his home also repeated in his own cards and was shown as another mirrored prediction after his job change, which just came in-after having been predicted all the way back in 2018.
We shall see.
I think it's only when I get the actual sum of money that this would happen. I said I'd love to teach for them in the spring or summer of '21 b/c I have a teaching release where I am.

I suppose you are talking about what I said for my 1st prediction. She said "Getting organised and learning. I have got the teaching and learning symbol". "The difficulty of making my voice heard, it is in a group setting or work setting". "Teaching, learning and being part of a group (the 4 of Wands), that is a strong card in the right place but it would be much nicer that I am making an impact that I am being listened to".

BUT is the 4 of Wands that specific as to mean academia and scholarship??. That doesn't relate to my life at all. Not sure how I can get the teaching and learning symbol. Either you teach or you learn, but both? This has not relation to my life. And she said it is a group setting or WORK setting.

If it has no relation to your life then we wouldn't know how it fits.Next time take notes during your reading, so you can ask her yourself when things aren't making sense.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5589 on: October 18, 2020, 02:25:23 PM »
If you want a personal discussion then you should PM her. Otherwise, this is an OPEN forum where all members can chime in.

You said the info didnt resonate with you, then you need to ask Yona how it may fit.

Some questions can be answered here, but you want an interpretation of how this card may fit into your life.....well that's not something that can be accurately answered by those that didn't give you the reading.

Not trying to be an asshole, but Yona isn't always straightforward and there's no telling what she really meant. That's why I recommended you take notes so you can ask her about the things that didn't make sense.

We shall see.

I suppose you are talking about what I said for my 1st prediction. She said "Getting organised and learning. I have got the teaching and learning symbol". "The difficulty of making my voice heard, it is in a group setting or work setting". "Teaching, learning and being part of a group (the 4 of Wands), that is a strong card in the right place but it would be much nicer that I am making an impact that I am being listened to".

BUT is the 4 of Wands that specific as to mean academia and scholarship??. That doesn't relate to my life at all. Not sure how I can get the teaching and learning symbol. Either you teach or you learn, but both? This has not relation to my life. And she said it is a group setting or WORK setting.

If it has no relation to your life then we wouldn't know how it fits.Next time take notes during your reading, so you can ask her yourself when things aren't making sense.

My question was to summer regarding the 4 of Wands since she is the one who got it and replying. I doubt it very much that the 4 of Wands has something to do specifically and only with academia and scholarship. Surely, that is what it means for her but not for everybody. I really doubt Yona has a specific card for scholarship. I am sure many people get that card and it doesn't have that meaning. I am discussing with summer the 4 of Wands, which is what this forum is for.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 02:28:52 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5590 on: October 18, 2020, 06:19:53 PM »
Hi all,

Not here to join the fray but I wanted to respond to REM.

Rem: She's seen the teaching and learning symbol for me on numerous occasions. It's only recently that she said it's the 4 of wands. It is of course possible that 4 of wands is something else for someone else and it's b/c she knows I'm an academic that she interprets this as such. But I am not a tarot reader and Yona has her own methodology in any case. So I don't know what 4 of wands would be other than teaching and learning. That said,she once successfully saw that I am taking a class and not teaching it -and this was me taking salsa classes. so maybe that was also a 4 of wands.

As for which one is the challenge-for me, it was the dealing with the organization itself due to a delay or setback which turned out to be covid. she can tell if the challenge is an interview b/c she has a separate card for interviews and can often tell if they are f2f or not or if she can't tell she will say so. For example, she saw an interview for me for a temporary gig and said that since she is unable to see the person interviewing me, she thinks it may be via remote technology. this would have been the case even w/o covid since it's for online teaching and the institution is on the East Coast and I am in the Midwest. but it's over zoom.

So if she didn't say the interview is your challenge, it may be the overall dealings with bureaucracy or it may still be thee interview component but the cards aren't explicit about it yet.
hope this sheds some light on matters.

Offline Esse

« Reply #5591 on: October 18, 2020, 06:22:25 PM »
I didn't think there was anything wrong with what you said Professor, sometimes people rub each other up the wrong way without meaning to / realising.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #5592 on: October 19, 2020, 05:10:43 PM »
Hi! How long does she usually take to email about scheduling? I purchased a reading on Friday and haven't heard back yet.

Offline Lys

« Reply #5593 on: October 19, 2020, 05:35:31 PM »
I had my first reading in May with Yona of 30 minutes. I really enjoyed it and there is so much detail. My predictions were in connection with a new guy which would be made after the summer, but because of the covid she was not sure. She said this year. Otherwise the only other prediction was about my career in 3 years ... and the rest of the little stuff like moving.

I had a second reading with her last week. She asked me if my predictions had happened. Unfortunately, I have not yet meet this guy. I had bought the hour reading (top up) and it took 30 minutes because she decided to stop. It was just unimportant stuff, like two men going to contact me otherwise it was like she only saw my present. It's very strange. She told me it was probably because the predictions from May had not arrived. It's sad, but at least she's being honest. So I have to get back to her when that happens and she'll give me the remaining 30 minutes. So, I will wait and see .. I was wondering if there are any who had the same experience?

Offline Lys

« Reply #5594 on: October 19, 2020, 05:44:28 PM »
Lets hope ur not waiting 7 years, lol.

omg.. I hope.. lol

anything