Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541560 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5565 on: October 10, 2020, 04:12:49 PM »
You need to book another and pay again. It was your fault not the reader.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5566 on: October 11, 2020, 02:06:18 AM »
Anyone ever miss an appointment? I missed out appointment and I emailed her but I didnt get an answer. What am I suppsoed to do?

Send her a skype message

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5567 on: October 11, 2020, 02:56:11 AM »
Thank you for this! 5 years!! Holy Crap! I’ll be a senior citizen by the time my predictions happen at the rate I’m going lol 👵🏻

Same here, I actually think she is reading my afterlife.

REM,, I'd respond and I'd have responded but I had the old SMF-simple machine forums error pop up and couldn't access the forum for 5 days. Why on my end --I can access any other forum or site, so what the hell is going on? this is the second time this has happened on here and no one can tell me why.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5568 on: October 11, 2020, 03:03:59 AM »
Thank you for this! 5 years!! Holy Crap! I’ll be a senior citizen by the time my predictions happen at the rate I’m going lol 👵🏻

REM,, I'd respond and I'd have responded but I had the old SMF-simple machine forums error pop up and couldn't access the forum for 5 days. Why on my end --I can access any other forum or site, so what the hell is going on? this is the second time this has happened on here and no one can tell me why.

I haven't been able to for 12 to 15 hours at a time either. Says it may be busy which I guess by the influx of new members the last few days it probably is.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5569 on: October 11, 2020, 03:28:24 AM »

I haven't been able to for 12 to 15 hours at a time either. Says it may be busy which I guess by the influx of new members the last few days it probably is.

For me it's been since Wed.
Here's the error: Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5570 on: October 11, 2020, 03:39:03 AM »

For me it's been since Wed.
Here's the error: Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Yep same error and it has been since Wed. It has been frustrating.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #5571 on: October 11, 2020, 07:34:57 AM »
When yona says you will meet someone this year, is the timeframe usually correct?

There is nothing to look forward to for me so let me know if you did meet a new person this year. 😊

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5572 on: October 11, 2020, 11:29:31 AM »
Do you all think its better to have a 30 mins reading for the first reading with Yona?

If you want more to ask Yona questions, one hour is the best for first time reading with Yona. 30 minutes goes by really quickly.

Offline Starfruit2020

« Reply #5573 on: October 11, 2020, 11:43:05 AM »
Anyone ever miss an appointment? I missed out appointment and I emailed her but I didnt get an answer. What am I suppsoed to do?

Send her a skype message

Thank you I will try that

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #5574 on: October 11, 2020, 11:38:15 PM »
Hello all,

I am new here as I have just been approved and I have been reading the Yona thread. She is the only reader I have tried. I have some doubts about her readings and perhaps someone here with more experience can give me some ideas.

During my recent top up (I have only had 2 readings with her) she did the opening cards and then 3 additional spreads. Is the 1st spread the closest in future and the subsequent ones further away in time? or how do her spreads work? Some or most of the things mentioned in the 1st spread repeated themselves in the following spreads, just with more details.

Another thing is that in both readings, the 1st one in spring this year and the top up, during the opening cards she gave me both, decisions I will be making and a challenge with bureaucracy that will be coming up within the next 3 months. None of this has happened despite the time having passed. Does she give predictions in the opening cards? I thought it was just stuff about present/current situation.

Is anyone familiar with what she means by bureaucracy? She said it could be a government body, a large organization, that it is not something totally new because of its positioning and that I have already a connection or contact with them. No idea what this is.

One prediction was  - Getting organised and learning. I have got the teaching and learning symbol. Teaching, learning and being part of a group (the 4 of Wands), that is a strong card in the right place but it would be much nicer that I am making an impact that I am being listened to. What does she mean by "teaching and learning"?

And finally another prediction - I am travelling this year by the looks of it. I take a trip but it is the Chariot here (she says the Chariot has wheels turning), I take a trip, it is this year to meet up with a guy.

I didn't ask about time frame for this trip. She said it herself as "this year" but I cannot see really how I will be travelling this year and there is no guy in my life to travel with. What does the Chariot mean?

Finally, and sorry for the long list. In the 1st reading, which was all about love and a specific person she asked me several times "does this surprise you?". I really don't know if the person she talked about is my POI or someone new but if it is someone new how can one answer if things she is telling you surprise you? you clearly wouldn't know. For example, she said that he is connected to another woman and then asked if this surprises me. Well, if it is someone new how can I anwer?

Hi REM,

Oddly, Yona mentioned a government bureaucracy in my reading too.  It’s supposed to be Communication that is “not face to face”.  Something “motivating and not confident”, but “triggers movement”.   It had the 3 of swords card attached to it. 

It was all gibberish to me.  I read with her late in 2019.  Nothing has come to pass yet, but she supposedly reads really far out.  Some of her predictions were for summer, but apparently not THIS summer, as none of them happened.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5575 on: October 12, 2020, 12:47:45 AM »
Hello all,

I am new here as I have just been approved and I have been reading the Yona thread. She is the only reader I have tried. I have some doubts about her readings and perhaps someone here with more experience can give me some ideas.

During my recent top up (I have only had 2 readings with her) she did the opening cards and then 3 additional spreads. Is the 1st spread the closest in future and the subsequent ones further away in time? or how do her spreads work? Some or most of the things mentioned in the 1st spread repeated themselves in the following spreads, just with more details.

Another thing is that in both readings, the 1st one in spring this year and the top up, during the opening cards she gave me both, decisions I will be making and a challenge with bureaucracy that will be coming up within the next 3 months. None of this has happened despite the time having passed. Does she give predictions in the opening cards? I thought it was just stuff about present/current situation.

Is anyone familiar with what she means by bureaucracy? She said it could be a government body, a large organization, that it is not something totally new because of its positioning and that I have already a connection or contact with them. No idea what this is.

One prediction was  - Getting organised and learning. I have got the teaching and learning symbol. Teaching, learning and being part of a group (the 4 of Wands), that is a strong card in the right place but it would be much nicer that I am making an impact that I am being listened to. What does she mean by "teaching and learning"?

And finally another prediction - I am travelling this year by the looks of it. I take a trip but it is the Chariot here (she says the Chariot has wheels turning), I take a trip, it is this year to meet up with a guy.

I didn't ask about time frame for this trip. She said it herself as "this year" but I cannot see really how I will be travelling this year and there is no guy in my life to travel with. What does the Chariot mean?

Finally, and sorry for the long list. In the 1st reading, which was all about love and a specific person she asked me several times "does this surprise you?". I really don't know if the person she talked about is my POI or someone new but if it is someone new how can one answer if things she is telling you surprise you? you clearly wouldn't know. For example, she said that he is connected to another woman and then asked if this surprises me. Well, if it is someone new how can I anwer?

Hi REM,

Oddly, Yona mentioned a government bureaucracy in my reading too.  It’s supposed to be Communication that is “not face to face”.  Something “motivating and not confident”, but “triggers movement”.   It had the 3 of swords card attached to it. 

It was all gibberish to me.  I read with her late in 2019.  Nothing has come to pass yet, but she supposedly reads really far out.  Some of her predictions were for summer, but apparently not THIS summer, as none of them happened.

Hi REM, I'll weigh in on this b/c I have gotten the bureaucracy thrice in my cards, each for a diff type of organization/institution.
First time, it was my academic publisher: the press itself, although later on the Editor got his own card as the King of Wands.

Second time, I got it in reference to my university, for the tenure process.

third time, it showed up in relation to my dealings with an agency connected to the US government. In fact, this is ongoing and this is the one that was delayed. at this moment, the delay is 7 months in and ongoing and due to covid19. It's voluntary -I don't have to go through it, but I'd wished for it and I had decided on it before covid.

As for trips, Chariots are interpreted as "within the same country". Yona is from the UK, where technically they take the train anywhere unlike us in the US where we'd have to fly unless you're willing to do a road trip. So, it doesn't mean that it's within driving distance per se. But if she says 'within the year' ---who knows. It'll happen hopefully sometime in your life. If she says within the year, I'm afraid that for the majority of us, it won't happen that year. The only prediction guaranteed to happen within the year is the first prediction in her top up.

hope this is helpful.

i'll have an update for everyone pretty soon about my bureaucratic process and about the old Knight of Wands. stay tuned!

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5576 on: October 12, 2020, 01:52:56 AM »
So I am here to update on my predictions... from my first reading Yona brought up a POI and gave a bunch of predictions. I got a top up and other predictions and another POI was also brought up. She kept saying that it was complicated and she had to read it carefully... Well, turns out she most likely got the two men mixed up because I just found out some information.

She said the first POI was going to go away for a period of time (he is away now and has been for 2 months) and needed to sort out a bunch in his life. She made it sound not bad at all and more like  he was feeling sorry for himself and thought that I would be able to sort it out. She also made a point to say this man was significant and if he wasn’t, the cards wouldn’t bother pointing him out but would instead say “waster, move on.” She also said it was about timing with him, rather than personality and it will play out in time. Well... I just found out he is in a relationship! So now it makes sense why he went away. I was never told by him why he needed to go away, he just disappeared one day and I haven’t heard from him. I’ve been sitting here waiting for him to come back, which is what she said wil happen and I feel like I really got duped. Not just by this man, but by Yona. Because predictions have happened and were accurate, I assumed the rest of the reading would be accurate! So I was holding on to this. I will also never give this man another chance because he clearly chose another woman over me! So he won’t be coming back because I won’t let him. So now how accurate is Yona????

I’m upset about my situation and now, the fact that I read with Yona. Ugh. :( I might have played this out differently if I didn’t know what was to come. Or rather, if I didn’t hold truth to what she said was going on. She didn’t see this until the second reading (top-up) and got this POI mixed up with the other - which I’m positive of now based on the future predictions.  I feel sick and don’t want anything to do with any of this anymore.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 02:08:57 AM by LoveAndLight555 »

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5577 on: October 12, 2020, 02:42:48 AM »
So I am here to update on my predictions... from my first reading Yona brought up a POI and gave a bunch of predictions. I got a top up and other predictions and another POI was also brought up. She kept saying that it was complicated and she had to read it carefully... Well, turns out she most likely got the two men mixed up because I just found out some information.

She said the first POI was going to go away for a period of time (he is away now and has been for 2 months) and needed to sort out a bunch in his life. She made it sound not bad at all and more like  he was feeling sorry for himself and thought that I would be able to sort it out. She also made a point to say this man was significant and if he wasn’t, the cards wouldn’t bother pointing him out but would instead say “waster, move on.” She also said it was about timing with him, rather than personality and it will play out in time. Well... I just found out he is in a relationship! So now it makes sense why he went away. I was never told by him why he needed to go away, he just disappeared one day and I haven’t heard from him. I’ve been sitting here waiting for him to come back, which is what she said wil happen and I feel like I really got duped. Not just by this man, but by Yona. Because predictions have happened and were accurate, I assumed the rest of the reading would be accurate! So I was holding on to this. I will also never give this man another chance because he clearly chose another woman over me! So he won’t be coming back because I won’t let him. So now how accurate is Yona????

I’m upset about my situation and now, the fact that I read with Yona. Ugh. :( I might have played this out differently if I didn’t know what was to come. Or rather, if I didn’t hold truth to what she said was going on. She didn’t see this until the second reading (top-up) and got this POI mixed up with the other - which I’m positive of now based on the future predictions.  I feel sick and don’t want anything to do with any of this anymore.

How long ago was your reading with her? Please do not take offense to this but this sounds more like you’re making the predictions fit. She’s likely referring to someone you have met to meet. Take it from someone who thought the same thing for years, and now has a five year old reading that’s finally coming together. This is a good example of trying making things fit. Typically, her readings take years to manifest. A lot of people try and make things fit in the meantime and say she mixed up energy, when the only thing she’s mixed up is assuming that the person you’re currently talking about it the one showing up in the cards. So I can’t even say she mixes up people as much as she does interpret her cards under the impression that she’s reading who you’re currently talking about. I’d suggest focusing on you for the time being and doing something which makes you grow as a person while in this sort of limbo.

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5578 on: October 12, 2020, 02:50:08 AM »

How long ago was your reading with her? Please do not take offense to this but this sounds more like you’re making the predictions fit. She’s likely referring to someone you have met to meet. Take it from someone who thought the same thing for years, and now has a five year old reading that’s finally coming together. This is a good example of trying making things fit. Typically, her readings take years to manifest. A lot of people try and make things fit in the meantime and say she mixed up energy, when the only thing she’s mixed up is assuming that the person you’re currently talking about it the one showing up in the cards. So I can’t even say she mixes up people as much as she does interpret her cards under the impression that she’s reading who you’re currently talking about. I’d suggest focusing on you for the time being and doing something which makes you grow as a person while in this sort of limbo.

I know I’m not making it fit because I initially went to her about a different person. This POI wasn’t even a POI until the second prediction played out and I realized it was him in the reading. So it’s 100% him. It’s just I’m disappointed in Yona. And it sounds like since I’m saying she was inaccurate, you’re trying to say I’m wrong? Lol.

The fact is she either didn’t see everything or was withholding information like what other people have said she does. What I may be making fit is the mixing of energy because none of that has played out yet aside from one prediction. I’m just speculating based on the future predictions that involve a man coming back in who is still seeing someone and the fact that this POI is in a relationship which she never mentioned or even hinted at.

But my initial reading was 7 months ago and top up 2 months ago.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5579 on: October 12, 2020, 03:01:35 AM »

I know I’m not making it fit because I initially went to her about a different person. This POI wasn’t even a POI until the second prediction played out and I realized it was him in the reading. So it’s 100% him. It’s just I’m disappointed in Yona. And it sounds like since I’m saying she was inaccurate, you’re trying to say I’m wrong? Lol.

The fact is she either didn’t see everything or was withholding information like what other people have said she does. What I may be making fit is the mixing of energy because none of that has played out yet aside from one prediction. I’m just speculating based on the future predictions that involve a man coming back in who is still seeing someone and the fact that this POI is in a relationship which she never mentioned or even hinted at.

But my initial reading was 7 months ago and top up 2 months ago.

Again, I felt the same during my initial reading when I thought predictions had happened though they hadn’t. If it was only seven months back for the first reading I’d really maintain the idea that things haven’t started yet. I’ll give an example I just pm’d to someone verbatim.

Hello! I read with her twice, once in 2015, and once in 2018. Her 2015 predictions are now starting to manifest. The first one, I tried to make fit with the eye color, and a few other details, and assumed she mixed things up, but she actually did not she was looking further ahead. It was a big prediction that involved a career change. She described it as a change of career in the sense that it would be totally different, and got the medical symbol around it and that a man with blue eyes would show up at my doorstep and tell me about the job and offer it on the spot. So. A few years ago I met someone in passing close to home, with brown eyes, and assumed she was talking about them. We met in the same apartment complex that I lived in at the time, so I counted it as “on the doorstep”. We were talking and he said his boss has an opening as a secretary at an eye center. At the time I worked retail. And I accepted. I thought this was the prediction and that she was misinterpreting the eye color and the fact that he would be at the doorstep. So as it turns out, about a month and a half or so ago, a friends dad approached me at my doorstep (the eye place closed so I’ve been out of a job for a few weeks) after my friend told him about the closure, and his eye color matched this time. He works in the radiology department at a hospital and asked me if I wanted a job as someone had just been let go. I know I kept it fairly brief however all the tiny details that I thought were misinterpreted were actually correct; just later. There were a few more massive details I left out that were specific enough that they cannot be anything else, which in hind sight, I was thinking she was just wrong initially. It turns out that she was completely correct. Then a few predictions from her 2018 reading have come to pass. One was vaguer, another was very very very specific. But those predictions had happened Before any from my first reading. You’ll find follow up readings happen in a combing fashion. Not necessarily the second reading happening only after the first. They may push together. Good luck!

I just copy and pasted my pm. But it is likely way too soon to see her predictions play out. I’d sincerely keep your mind open to the possibility that you’re making things fit. I was the same way earlier on and was convinced that the predictions had passed. I was dead set on believing that those were them. I was wrong and she was right. And I think with what you’ve said, regardless of what you think, that you’re just making predictions fit. I’ll have to take another listen but I believe a few others actually from the 2018 one may have passed. It has been a while since I’ve listened to my recordings.  I hope this helped.