Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541494 times)

Offline Qcnm

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5460 on: September 14, 2020, 04:27:09 PM »
I had a reading with Yona end of July. She said she saw me meeting someone at work in 3 months . She specifically said she saw it as a face to face connection and not an internet connection. She saw chemistry, friendship and a partnership with this guy.  We are currently working from home and I don’t know when we will be back in the office so I don’t see how I could meet this person. Could it just be the timing that’s wrong? She also described him as the knight of wands.

Also with her describing it as chemistry, friendship and partnership - is this definitely a relationship?

I will offer my two cents : it is more likely that the timing is wrong than for her to get the face to face connection wrong. This is an easy thing to read for her. 2 of pentacles must be placed before the guy for it to be online. Sometimes cards will not comment on the how but other times she gets the 8 of wands for f2f communication. If she does it's certain to be not online.
I speak from experience. she had said both my KoW and King of Cups were f2f. both had 8 of wands at some point. I insisted with her no. and it took me 18 months to meet the KoW and another 5 /6 months to identify him. It took me 3 years to meet the King of Cups and 4 years to identify him-after bumping him at a local coop this summer just after lockdown. But both I met face to face, at a local venue, and I actually met the King sort of through the KoW.

Thank you for this. Oh gosh. It could happen at any point really. The full  reading re this was - she said that my love life would get complicated in the next 3 months. My ex who she described as a knight of cups and an obstacle would come back wanting to reconcile,  but she thinks  I will drop it and it’s because the new guy would have entered. I am supposed to meet the guy in the next 3-6 months through work.

So does this mean it might actually be 3-6 years?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5461 on: September 14, 2020, 04:33:56 PM »
Okay so the time g varies depending on which spread and which position the prediction is. The first prediction of the first spread usually happens from a few days to a few months later. Last spread will be years.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #5462 on: September 14, 2020, 04:37:18 PM »
Okay so the time g varies depending on which spread and which position the prediction is. The first prediction of the first spread usually happens from a few days to a few months later. Last spread will be years.

Sorry I am new to this. What does this mean? As in at what point during the reading she gave the prediction?

Offline Lys

« Reply #5463 on: September 14, 2020, 04:38:52 PM »

omg im discouraged lol... she said that will happen this year.. september or october but because of the virus maybe a little bit later.. it was not in the first 3 spread I think she said. I hope its not years seriously..
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 04:43:55 PM by Lys »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5464 on: September 14, 2020, 04:52:43 PM »
She told me in Feb 2019 I would move in 6 to 9 months. Still haven't moved lol

Offline Lys

« Reply #5465 on: September 14, 2020, 05:04:32 PM »
I forgot to say my reading was the 30 min.. I dont know if its change something about the time frame

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5466 on: September 14, 2020, 06:23:36 PM »
My last Yona prediction was a pregnancy prediction of a girl within a years time - this reading was given September of last year. So technically according to Yona, I should have a baby in my belly right now but I’m pretty sure all I have is a food baby  so...🤷‍♀️

Omg! I'm Italian so I always end up with pasta babies. One of my friends and I would go to lunch and when we got back bloated to work we would just tell people yes I am pregnant I'm naming him Ragu or Pesto or god knows what other names we came up with. Oh Alfredo was a big one too.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #5467 on: September 14, 2020, 06:25:07 PM »

Hi Maggs, Is this based from your own experience? I find the first couple of predictions always happen but not so much the last few...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5468 on: September 14, 2020, 06:32:02 PM »

Hi Maggs, Is this based from your own experience? I find the first couple of predictions always happen but not so much the last few...

Yeah its been talked about in the thread. The trend we notice is the first happens pretty quick then it could be 6 months till you see the second. Top ups run usually quicker. I have had 1 full reading and then 5 top ups which 3 were non reads. First initial reading I am still waiting on my big final outcome. That was Feb 2019. My July 2019 top up started really playing out in May 2020. My last half read or non read was July 2020 and I'm waiting on the QofCs the ex that doesn't want him but wants him miserable to confront me. The rest has passed so 3 predictions from that already happened but it was also my 6th reading. I can't read with her again for a few more months as all my predictions got jumbled. They still happened but some details weren't as clear and she kept getting confused.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #5469 on: September 14, 2020, 07:24:40 PM »
So I had my Yona reading yesterday. My first one was April 26. I had a tower from the first reading. Yesterday, she said that my tower was in the past from the first reading. No towers in my reading from yesterday. But I dont even know what my first tower was 🤔

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5470 on: September 14, 2020, 08:29:24 PM »
My last Yona prediction was a pregnancy prediction of a girl within a years time - this reading was given September of last year. So technically according to Yona, I should have a baby in my belly right now but I’m pretty sure all I have is a food baby  so...🤷‍♀️

Omg! I'm Italian so I always end up with pasta babies. One of my friends and I would go to lunch and when we got back bloated to work we would just tell people yes I am pregnant I'm naming him Ragu or Pesto or god knows what other names we came up with. Oh Alfredo was a big one too.

Haha! I love it!! “Come on little Alfredo!!

Yeah I’m def not ready for non-pasta kids now so I can see this happening later but she also did indicate I may have some complications getting pregnant but someday somehow it will happen :).

I have 2 ages 24 and 21. My guy has 2 ages 28 and 10... Don't ask lol we actually joked about having another last night. It started out semi serious then I was like I love the idea I hate the reality of another baby. He was like yep same.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #5471 on: September 14, 2020, 10:20:28 PM »
I recently read with Yona.  She told me my family isn’t in its final form and to expect either step kids or more kids within the next 18mos.  She said the guy I’m seeing is either lying by omission or simply lying.  In a few mos we will stop talking because of something to do with an ex of his (he does not talk to any besides baby mama but she’s getting remarried and has another kid and it isn’t like that) but he will reach out again after whatever causes him to go and I’ll be moved on by then and he’ll be so sad.  Very depressing and I hope she’s wrong. I also cannot imagine having someone else I have a child with within 18m which would mean I make super poor choices in the coming mos haha

She said basically a shitty several mos of dark clouds and loneliness.  I was like wow it’s been like 5yrs of that already lol

Offline souls3@

« Reply #5472 on: September 15, 2020, 03:11:31 AM »
When the prediction says you will meet new person in next 3-6 months, I am very skeptical about it. How is it possible when most of us are working from home 24/7 and barely have any social events?

Has Yona always right about new person or anyone has got dead wrong? But I am so amazed that all her small predictions are spotted on. My take is she sees things clearly in present and happening in a couple of days or weeks. Anything longer than 6 months is very doubtful.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5473 on: September 15, 2020, 03:29:43 AM »
When the prediction says you will meet new person in next 3-6 months, I am very skeptical about it. How is it possible when most of us are working from home 24/7 and barely have any social events?

Has Yona always right about new person or anyone has got dead wrong? But I am so amazed that all her small predictions are spotted on. My take is she sees things clearly in present and happening in a couple of days or weeks. Anything longer than 6 months is very doubtful.

Maybe you meet them online🤷🏻‍♀️ This is the social media age after all!

Offline bonba

« Reply #5474 on: September 15, 2020, 03:41:06 AM »

she told me the same thing and i asked her that O dont go to parties and I dont date face to face now . she saud the card doesnt show this is a cyber connection but the start might be social media . that she wasnt sure of when I asked her are you sure it will be face to face at first ?