Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541467 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5445 on: September 11, 2020, 05:20:54 PM »
Yona uses some deck that is out of print from 1986. She has extras and they cost 200pounds. This what she told me the last time we read when her puppy chewed up her cards.

That must have been a while ago. Unless she got a puppy recently. I know she had talked about it since her male had passed away last year. She had two which were mother and daughter we talked about in July 2019. I can't imagine the cost of the cards now a few years later. I know my dog chewed a couple of mine and each card was $15 to replace. She ate 3.

No it wasn't a long time ago it was just 2-3 weeks ago.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5446 on: September 11, 2020, 05:36:35 PM »
so it means her readings can be harmful cause she cant see real side of people and their real intention . Im really disappointed . she cant rely on cards cause they dont dhow real emotions and intentions .

During my last reading she told me she's an old cynic. Anytime someone is not being upfront, not telling the whole story she thinks "where's the other man or where's the  other woman" I had a feeling she edited one of my readings before and that statement confirmed it for me.

I think she knows but, "doesn't like to scare people"  she edits information because she doesn't like to give bad news. Also, Yona has told me that when she's really turned on she can read with the cards upside down. So, I think she can see if a person is a bad person even if its not being shown in a particular card.

As far as her and kisha go. Yona generally sees further out than kisha does. So it could be Yona is editing the info or she is seeing a different time period. But, generally I would give more credit to kisha when reading on feelings, intentions, thoughts, and other empathetic things.

I couldn't get to the bottom of my issue with her because my last 2 readings were none reads. I'll update when I have my next reading. I'll have a better sense on how to get her to quit editing once my situation has fully played out.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 05:55:37 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #5447 on: September 11, 2020, 06:58:49 PM »
How did your 2012 reading pan out for you from her? Did the predictions all come true?

She correctly predicted that I would go to the emergency room  for a minor injury.  That did happen about two weeks after the reading.  I was snorkeling and stepped on a sharp rock.  I cut my foot and needed stitches!

She also saw me getting into a fight with a younger co-worker.  She said I pointed my finger at him and stomped my foot.  This was SO out of character for me, that I thought it was nonsense.  Sure enough, 6 months later that actually happened! 

I asked her about an ex and wanted to know if he was coming back.  She said he had major financial issues, which I found out was true when I reconnected with him a few years later.  She told me our story wasn’t over at the time, but didn’t give any specifics on when or how.  I also kept pushing the issue, so I thought she was just placating me.  We did get back together eventually a few years later, but he was a hot mess.  I ended the relationship after two years. 

Everyone says her timelines are really off, but her first two predictions for me happened within 6 months. 

When I had the The reading in December, I just let her lead it and didn’t ask anything specific.  She kept telling me about this guy I’d meet, but first she seemed to think he was a stranger, and then the more I pressed her she said it might be someone I already know.  It was so back and forth that I thought it might be two different relationships.  I also read with Micah and Aries Intuition around the same time.  Micah’s reading has been totally off so far (and not like Yona’s).  Kisha’s predictions were different than Yona’s, but her timeframe for the two love predictions was  September to December.  There’s still time there. 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 07:05:09 PM by Travelgirl »

Offline bonba

« Reply #5448 on: September 11, 2020, 11:34:12 PM »
I go to readers to see the aspect that  I am not  aware of . if the reader also try to hide it , there is no point in a reading . if you ask a reader whether some one is an asshole or player and they dont answer you while they know the answer , it is basically misleading the person . I wouldnt want to get a reading just to know what heartbreaks I will go through but to avoid it . others warned me but She did not . if she describe some one as desirable and it turns out he is an asshole who objectify woman and selfish , then you are being mislead . hiding the truth is the same as lying to the person . thats not my expectation from a reader . our destiny is made with our  decisions with help of our free will . thats what the reading is for to help you what decision to make not helping you making the bad decision because it is seen .
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 11:47:25 PM by bonba »

Offline bonba

« Reply #5449 on: September 11, 2020, 11:50:14 PM »
How did your 2012 reading pan out for you from her? Did the predictions all come true?

She correctly predicted that I would go to the emergency room  for a minor injury.  That did happen about two weeks after the reading.  I was snorkeling and stepped on a sharp rock.  I cut my foot and needed stitches!

She also saw me getting into a fight with a younger co-worker.  She said I pointed my finger at him and stomped my foot.  This was SO out of character for me, that I thought it was nonsense.  Sure enough, 6 months later that actually happened! 

I asked her about an ex and wanted to know if he was coming back.  She said he had major financial issues, which I found out was true when I reconnected with him a few years later.  She told me our story wasn’t over at the time, but didn’t give any specifics on when or how.  I also kept pushing the issue, so I thought she was just placating me.  We did get back together eventually a few years later, but he was a hot mess.  I ended the relationship after two years. 

Everyone says her timelines are really off, but her first two predictions for me happened within 6 months. 

When I had the The reading in December, I just let her lead it and didn’t ask anything specific.  She kept telling me about this guy I’d meet, but first she seemed to think he was a stranger, and then the more I pressed her she said it might be someone I already know.  It was so back and forth that I thought it might be two different relationships.  I also read with Micah and Aries Intuition around the same time.  Micah’s reading has been totally off so far (and not like Yona’s).  Kisha’s predictions were different than Yona’s, but her timeframe for the two love predictions was  September to December.  There’s still time there.

I wanted to try micah . but is he off with timeline or predictions ?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5450 on: September 12, 2020, 11:17:11 PM »
Hi all,

I've been silent for some time; nothing wrong but just swamped with work.

I wanted to comment on the shadow card. In this new reading, my shadow was  "a feeling of longing or missing people or both", which I presume is the 5 of cups. now, sometimes she says this is the shadow, and other times she uses the term "challenge" card, so I am going to guess that these are the one and the same. She then continued "your challenge for the next 3 months is missing people or nostalgia and/or a sense of longing".

Unfortunately my rising is Cancer, though my Sun sign is air-Aquarius-so I can get nostalgic at times.
But today I had a major trigger. The old Wand's friends messaged me out of the blue reminiscing and sent me pics of all of us together. So that spurred a spate of nostalgia.

But what is more, they may be passing through this town if they relocate in the next 5/6 weeks. So if they do, I *may* see the old KoW. Which may bring about the prediction about a KoW telling me about changing his job due to lack of finances and going on a trip to do so. I mean, right now, the state of things makes this possible.
but this is all conditional on so many parameters that it may be a dead end.

but the nostalgia is true; it's a mood card, so nothing concrete. BUT I find that the mood cards are always accurate.

Update: the King of Cups asked me out, and asked me out to the old KOW's venue. this is the bit she picked up with she saw them side by side with KoW not looking in my direction but absorbed in  "the fairy sphere  or over the hills and far away" to paraphrase her.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 12:02:32 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #5451 on: September 13, 2020, 12:53:27 PM »
My last reading of the year is with Yona this morning. Im a little excited. Im still elated and over the moon from Kisha's very detailed email reading. Hoping to have that same feeling  with Yona.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #5452 on: September 13, 2020, 06:29:39 PM »
How did your reading go? :)

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #5453 on: September 13, 2020, 06:59:08 PM »
How did your reading go? :)

It went pretty well 😌

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #5454 on: September 14, 2020, 11:40:05 AM »
I had a reading with Yona end of July. She said she saw me meeting someone at work in 3 months . She specifically said she saw it as a face to face connection and not an internet connection. She saw chemistry, friendship and a partnership with this guy.  We are currently working from home and I don’t know when we will be back in the office so I don’t see how I could meet this person. Could it just be the timing that’s wrong? She also described him as the knight of wands.

Also with her describing it as chemistry, friendship and partnership - is this definitely a relationship?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5455 on: September 14, 2020, 11:42:16 AM »
Partnership is indeed a solid relationship. As for 3 months Yonas timing is rubbish. This could be 3 years away.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #5456 on: September 14, 2020, 11:44:22 AM »
Partnership is indeed a solid relationship. As for 3 months Yonas timing is rubbish. This could be 3 years away.

Oh dear *cries* haha

Offline jaks111

« Reply #5457 on: September 14, 2020, 02:56:30 PM »

Oh dear *cries* haha
Unfortunately could be the 3 years
I’m still waiting for the man just like you Yona said it’s a face connection not on the internet told me feels I already know him within 6 months this was November 2017
Good luck...

Offline Lys

« Reply #5458 on: September 14, 2020, 03:03:50 PM »

Oh dear *cries* haha
Unfortunately could be the 3 years
I’m still waiting for the man just like you Yona said it’s a face connection not on the internet told me feels I already know him within 6 months this was November 2017
Good luck...

omg im scared lol im supposed to meet someone soon... im single since 2 years... I dont want to wait 2 years again... :(

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5459 on: September 14, 2020, 03:24:49 PM »
I had a reading with Yona end of July. She said she saw me meeting someone at work in 3 months . She specifically said she saw it as a face to face connection and not an internet connection. She saw chemistry, friendship and a partnership with this guy.  We are currently working from home and I don’t know when we will be back in the office so I don’t see how I could meet this person. Could it just be the timing that’s wrong? She also described him as the knight of wands.

Also with her describing it as chemistry, friendship and partnership - is this definitely a relationship?

I will offer my two cents : it is more likely that the timing is wrong than for her to get the face to face connection wrong. This is an easy thing to read for her. 2 of pentacles must be placed before the guy for it to be online. Sometimes cards will not comment on the how but other times she gets the 8 of wands for f2f communication. If she does it's certain to be not online.
I speak from experience. she had said both my KoW and King of Cups were f2f. both had 8 of wands at some point. I insisted with her no. and it took me 18 months to meet the KoW and another 5 /6 months to identify him. It took me 3 years to meet the King of Cups and 4 years to identify him-after bumping him at a local coop this summer just after lockdown. But both I met face to face, at a local venue, and I actually met the King sort of through the KoW.

anything