Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541468 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5400 on: August 31, 2020, 11:14:57 PM »

Oh about 2 years ago she said something about my tower being a wider influence if fate and bigger than me.   I think it might have been the same thing now I think about it. 

When I have read with her the first spread she says is what
 Is happening now but in reading everyone’s posts it seems that can be the future as well. What has everyone’s experience been has the first draw been the right now and then the first draw after
Is for predictions? I only ask because I had a reading with her and the first spread she said is the right now and it was filled with towers and devil which she explained was predestined.

I also had a reading with her in 2018 and in three reading she predicted the virus not specifically but she said there is a world event that will slow things down and it is out of my control she couldn’t really explain but said it when these cards show it means government or world event getting in the way and slowing the outcome down. It was amazing how she picked all that up 2 years ago. She is great I have had the time to listen to all her readings and write it down and I’m starting to put the pieces together from before COVID and during the outcome is still to come but yes she sees far out and shouldn’t be counted on for the now. But also readings since that 2018 reading there has been some stuff that has come to pass but from what I was able to put together is the after COVID she got more details that have yet to come. She isn’t 100% and she can mix up energies but when her predictions come true it’s amazing.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5401 on: September 01, 2020, 02:01:43 AM »
I find the first prediction of the first spread usually happens anywhere from that day to 3 or 4 months away. Then everything timing wise gets shaky.

Totally agree with this! While I haven’t read with her in over a year and change - i usually get my first prediction within 24hrs lol—- and most pan from 3-4 months

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5402 on: September 01, 2020, 05:06:56 AM »
When I have read with her the first spread she says is what
 Is happening now but in reading everyone’s posts it seems that can be the future as well. What has everyone’s experience been has the first draw been the right now and then the first draw after
Is for predictions? I only ask because I had a reading with her and the first spread she said is the right now and it was filled with towers and devil which she explained was predestined.

I also had a reading with her in 2018 and in three reading she predicted the virus not specifically but she said there is a world event that will slow things down and it is out of my control she couldn’t really explain but said it when these cards show it means government or world event getting in the way and slowing the outcome down. It was amazing how she picked all that up 2 years ago. She is great I have had the time to listen to all her readings and write it down and I’m starting to put the pieces together from before COVID and during the outcome is still to come but yes she sees far out and shouldn’t be counted on for the now. But also readings since that 2018 reading there has been some stuff that has come to pass but from what I was able to put together is the after COVID she got more details that have yet to come. She isn’t 100% and she can mix up energies but when her predictions come true it’s amazing.

It was also two years ago-June 2018 reading that she saw a financial Tower to my institution due to events outside of our control.
In May 2019, the 2nd prediction was a budget cut/and talk of reduction in spending at my institution.

I asked her in my new top up whether the forces behind the cards knew the why of this Tower.and she said, yes of course, but it's just that we as readers and clients did not necessarily know.

As for first card. Usually it happens within the first month for me.
However, some readings, like the recent one give no concrete prediction but more a state of being. So in  my case it gave missing  friends and family-which is a symbol of continued work-from-home/mini-lockdown situations. so there's no concrete event coming up.

Offline gray2

« Reply #5403 on: September 01, 2020, 05:27:36 PM »
she's off on with her predictions. she was on point when i read with her October last year. she said id be signing 2 contracts one for a house that id be getting before the end of the year. i closed December 30 so she was spot on with that!!!!
the other contract would be for a job a few months after that..nothing so far, no prospects.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #5404 on: September 01, 2020, 09:18:13 PM »
how many spreads does Yona normally do in a returning clients reading? I see people on the forum talking about timeframe and spreads. What timeframe does the first or second spread cover or third spread if she does one? does she always do a lenormand in the last spread?

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #5405 on: September 02, 2020, 11:44:13 AM »
how many spreads does Yona normally do in a returning clients reading? I see people on the forum talking about timeframe and spreads. What timeframe does the first or second spread cover or third spread if she does one? does she always do a lenormand in the last spread?

I just had a top off and there was no Lenormand spread. There was the current, which was the shadow card and challenge, the first predictive spread, and the second spread. Already had one prediction happen from the first spread. It was not the first prediction however. My first prediction was an emotion not an actual event. My first reading was 7/1 and top off was 8/28. Much happened from the first with some still to happen but she said,”My you have fast moving cards there is a real buzz to them” Just waiting mostly for things with my Queen of Pentacles to happen. Covid has not slowed me down at all but possible is delaying her end of things? Can’t be sure but a number of things Yona predicted has taken place. Bottom line, I’m hopeful :)

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #5406 on: September 03, 2020, 03:32:54 PM »
I read with Matilda which picked up so much without me saying a word. I have not a single thing bad thing to say about her. However she said some things different than Yona. She said I'd meet a new guy locally at a store I'd work at while Yona says I'll meet him on a work related trip. Yona said I'd move after I meet him to be with him. Matilda said I'd move before & I'd meet him after. Confused....

This same thing happened to me with a few readers

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5407 on: September 04, 2020, 01:44:05 AM »
I read with Matilda which picked up so much without me saying a word. I have not a single thing bad thing to say about her. However she said some things different than Yona. She said I'd meet a new guy locally at a store I'd work at while Yona says I'll meet him on a work related trip. Yona said I'd move after I meet him to be with him. Matilda said I'd move before & I'd meet him after. Confused....

This same thing happened to me with a few readers

I found yona talks more future.   I’ve had many things she predicted that came in after I did certain things.  So things pass. Life goes on then 3 years later it happens. 

You’ve got to do what’s right for you.  Not rely on psychics for decisions.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5408 on: September 05, 2020, 08:56:07 AM »
anyone knows if yona is hood at knowing guy intention or she sees surface .I felt my reading was 2 sided and felt she was trying to downplay the guy bad past with multiple and she did not tell me he is a player or he doesnt become serious either because of  fear or ego of bad experiences but i heard from a lot of readers that he plays . i wonder how yona couldnt pick that up. she read me and my emotions only but that doesnt help cause I might be going the wrong path with this guy and it hurt me down  the road .she doesnt seem to be able to tell you if dating or friendship with some one is right or not . thats the whole point of etting a reading . to avoid heartbreak . yona said she likes him . that tell me she sees the surface .

Offline sexyp

« Reply #5409 on: September 05, 2020, 09:43:08 AM »
anyone knows if yona is hood at knowing guy intention or she sees surface .I felt my reading was 2 sided and felt she was trying to downplay the guy bad past with multiple and she did not tell me he is a player or he doesnt become serious either because of  fear or ego of bad experiences but i heard from a lot of readers that he plays . i wonder how yona couldnt pick that up. she read me and my emotions only but that doesnt help cause I might be going the wrong path with this guy and it hurt me down  the road .she doesnt seem to be able to tell you if dating or friendship with some one is right or not . thats the whole point of etting a reading . to avoid heartbreak . yona said she likes him . that tell me she sees the surface .

Yona has been known to downplay situations and if you feel unsure where his head is at, I recommend you read with Kisha. she is a lot more upfront and will not BS you

Offline souls3@

« Reply #5410 on: September 05, 2020, 04:31:07 PM »
Hi Guys, what is shadow card? Yona told me like you have very nice shadow card. But I don’t quite understand. She also told me ‘Betryal of trust’. She saw my POI having another person/talking to different girl which I don’t know or confirm. Has anyone got the same before?

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #5411 on: September 05, 2020, 10:55:02 PM »
I read with Yona back in December and haven’t had one prediction hit yet.  She mentioned summer for a few things happening.  A new guy, a move.  It sure wasn’t this summer! 

Offline bonba

« Reply #5412 on: September 06, 2020, 01:24:07 AM »

Yona has been known to downplay situations and if you feel unsure where his head is at, I recommend you read with Kisha. she is a lot more upfront and will not BS you

kisha didnt work for me and her insight on another matter was generic and rather confusing . she is also impatient and rude
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 02:01:07 AM by bonba »

Offline bonba

« Reply #5413 on: September 06, 2020, 01:26:21 AM »
I read with Yona back in December and haven’t had one prediction hit yet.  She mentioned summer for a few things happening.  A new guy, a move.  It sure wasn’t this summer!

she told me summer as well I read with him end of june . nothing happened yet 

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #5414 on: September 07, 2020, 02:05:23 AM »
Was that your first ever reading with her or a follow up reading(top up)?

I had read with her way back in 2012, so I’d almost consider it a first time reading. 

anything