Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541256 times)

Offline Nina710

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5385 on: August 30, 2020, 05:09:00 PM »
Fidget sorry, I mean did Yona predict that he would attempt to reach out? And then to contact her when he does to further the reading from there? That’s what she did to me

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5386 on: August 30, 2020, 06:56:48 PM »
Fidget sorry, I mean did Yona predict that he would attempt to reach out? And then to contact her when he does to further the reading from there? That’s what she did to me

Yes, she did...for the last 18 months. However, she also said something about a tower while I was extremely busy. That did happen. But nothing else that was supposed to happen around this tower has happened.  So, maybe there's yet another tower, I don't know. The last non reads were so confusing, it was hard to tell.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5387 on: August 30, 2020, 07:30:24 PM »
I see.... she told me in this recent non read I had with her a few days ago that he will attempt to reconnect in 2 months ( she said she was going for the more pessimistic approach bc we would all be happy if it happened soon so she said maximum 2 months for contact.) but she also told me that I didn’t have the tower or death card on the table... now I don’t know how that influences what she said about this contact ( meaning the fact that I didn’t have the tower or death card on the table)

Does anyone know how this can be all related to eachother? And how it’s has influence on one another?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5388 on: August 30, 2020, 07:43:24 PM »
I see.... she told me in this recent non read I had with her a few days ago that he will attempt to reconnect in 2 months ( she said she was going for the more pessimistic approach bc we would all be happy if it happened soon so she said maximum 2 months for contact.) but she also told me that I didn’t have the tower or death card on the table... now I don’t know how that influences what she said about this contact ( meaning the fact that I didn’t have the tower or death card on the table)

Does anyone know how this can be all related to eachother? And how it’s has influence on one another?

She didn't give me timing per se. She said she thought 3 months, but with COVID and lockdowns, she couldn't be sure.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #5389 on: August 30, 2020, 08:07:48 PM »
Yona's timeframes are more wrong than right

Offline jaks111

« Reply #5390 on: August 30, 2020, 08:16:26 PM »
Yona gave me a timeframe of 6 months That was November 2017 nearly  3 years ago I’m still waiting
That’s why I won’t read with Yona again at the moment, I’m still waiting on the prediction if it comes through..

Offline bonba

« Reply #5391 on: August 30, 2020, 08:38:11 PM »
Yona gave me a timeframe of 6 months That was November 2017 nearly  3 years ago I’m still waiting
That’s why I won’t read with Yona again at the moment, I’m still waiting on the prediction if it comes through..
omg thats a long time . was the prediction about meeting some one new ?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5392 on: August 30, 2020, 10:44:17 PM »

For sure. And she could be completely wrong also. Like Kisha, she's been very good in other aread, but you can't hold your breath on her love predictions. No one should wait on anything a psychic tells them.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5393 on: August 31, 2020, 02:50:51 AM »

For sure. And she could be completely wrong also. Like Kisha, she's been very good in other aread, but you can't hold your breath on her love predictions. No one should wait on anything a psychic tells them.

how is yona in seeing a new person intention and if they are good or players or they will hurt you or not .

Offline jaks111

« Reply #5394 on: August 31, 2020, 07:46:31 AM »
omg thats a long time . was the prediction about meeting some one new ?
Yona said just as I meet someone my ex comes back and I know who is good for me and who is not meaning the ex is no good she explains his  ways,  but I’m at a crossroads and I have to choose I need to close the door on him for good and that he doesn’t just want a pen pal.

Offline Lys

« Reply #5395 on: August 31, 2020, 03:20:38 PM »
It's a little bit too soon to say. But.. I met someone last week. She said in my reading in may I will meet someone in september or october but she said because of the pandemic she don't really know .. like it can be later ou before. So, we will see.. :)

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5396 on: August 31, 2020, 07:36:34 PM »
Congrats Lys! If you don’t mind me asking, when was your reading that she predicted this new person? It seems she was pretty close on timing!

Offline Lys

« Reply #5397 on: August 31, 2020, 07:41:14 PM »
Congrats Lys! If you don’t mind me asking, when was your reading that she predicted this new person? It seems she was pretty close on timing!

Thank you! It's really too soon again I dont know we will see how it will go. It was my first reading with yona and it was in the month may . The description of the guy look like , but it's hard to tell I just met him. So maybe sometimes she's good with time frame! :)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5398 on: August 31, 2020, 08:38:46 PM »
I find the first prediction of the first spread usually happens anywhere from that day to 3 or 4 months away. Then everything timing wise gets shaky.

Offline Thepsychicfromdownunder

« Reply #5399 on: August 31, 2020, 11:05:00 PM »
When I have read with her the first spread she says is what
 Is happening now but in reading everyone’s posts it seems that can be the future as well. What has everyone’s experience been has the first draw been the right now and then the first draw after
Is for predictions? I only ask because I had a reading with her and the first spread she said is the right now and it was filled with towers and devil which she explained was predestined.

I also had a reading with her in 2018 and in three reading she predicted the virus not specifically but she said there is a world event that will slow things down and it is out of my control she couldn’t really explain but said it when these cards show it means government or world event getting in the way and slowing the outcome down. It was amazing how she picked all that up 2 years ago. She is great I have had the time to listen to all her readings and write it down and I’m starting to put the pieces together from before COVID and during the outcome is still to come but yes she sees far out and shouldn’t be counted on for the now. But also readings since that 2018 reading there has been some stuff that has come to pass but from what I was able to put together is the after COVID she got more details that have yet to come. She isn’t 100% and she can mix up energies but when her predictions come true it’s amazing.

anything