Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541248 times)

Offline Nina710

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5070 on: July 23, 2020, 10:15:44 PM »
Sorry to interrupt this very important topic that I have been reading very closely.... but quick question for anyone who may know... I just was re listening to my reading and Yona said “ you’ve got ring, tree. Flowers what I should have reassured you is that you long term partnership, family and choices still ahead of you just not at the decision making point yet”

What does ring tree flowers mean? Does this mean I will have a family of my own one day?🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5071 on: July 23, 2020, 10:38:57 PM »
Hi all, I think finally the mysterious King of Cups is identified. Now, he was first predicted long long long ago back in November 2016 as someone I meet out and about, who is older, blue eyes.

Several weeks ago, I went to the local coop for some groceries. In the parking lot, I bumped into a guy I knew from out and about and also whom I knew through my old Knight of Wands. Basically this guy would frequent the same bar that the Wands and I would frequent, a local watering hole, and also a spot for live music-back pre-covid.
He is several years older than me, and has gem blue eyes.

So I bumped into him and for some reason he said he'd email me instead of asking for my phone number. I thought he was blowing me off.
To be precise, I am not into him. He is a *beautiful * man. I mean absolutely drop dead chiseled gorgeous. Tall like 6 3 or something , lean , and the facial features could be off a magazine, plus piercing blue eyes. But I always pegged him as gay though he once declared he isn't (I never asked, but he volunteered that girls think he is gay but he isn't) . I had seen him walk out the bar with a guy a few times but who knows-not my biz and he may be bi. Like he's so beautiful that both sexes would just find him appealing. But it isn't a recipe for attraction.

INteresting aside, the Pentacles guy who is also pursuing me, whom I also met at a bar, who is my peer-is also tall and beautiful, just in a different way. And I also thought he's gay but I actually don't think he is. He's just super nice-like to the point of dashing off to get my mom a cup of coffee so she wouldn't have to get up, holding doors  and coming up with poetic compliments . But sadly I also don't feel a spark.
Why I sparked with the Wands who is attractive in a disheveled, slovenly artist's way but nowhere near these two, beats me.

Anyhow, so the kIng of Cups asked me out over email. It was shown that i'd go out , feel flattered, but not really be sparking on the same level as with Wands. that I find him attractive, that he is objectively attractive, women find him attractive and he knows it (I think he would with people staring at him).
Interesting to note that he was shown as a marker for many things. Oh and guess what-he was shown right after the Tower. like he was one of the people pursuing me along with a Knight of PEntacles.
Funny how I was just complaining about the sequence this morning and now had a aha moment. NOw, some skeptics may say I am fitting stuff.
perhaps so. But if it helps, she picked out this sequence back in March 2019, gave summer so it's summer 2020. Financial Tower, followed by people approaching me, one is the King of Cups, one is the Knight of Pentacles. King was shown as a new approach. One thing that isn't true is that none of these pertain to a STar=a breakthrough.

But it was shown that I'd push myself to date the King, in a way to spite the Wands. I always suspected based on this the Wands would know the King -and they do. I am not sure how close they are but enough to be at a bar talking together, and have each other's phone numbers. AT some point I had even speculated that the KIng had the hots for the Wands!!! and I still cannot rule this out.

Wow Summer!! And I was just asking you the other day if you were waiting for the KOC! lol He sounds fascinating. Wish I could see a pic. Interesting to see if you go out with him

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5072 on: July 24, 2020, 02:35:16 AM »
Sorry to interrupt this very important topic that I have been reading very closely.... but quick question for anyone who may know... I just was re listening to my reading and Yona said “ you’ve got ring, tree. Flowers what I should have reassured you is that you long term partnership, family and choices still ahead of you just not at the decision making point yet”

What does ring tree flowers mean? Does this mean I will have a family of my own one day?🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Yes, your Lenormand cards are very positive and it sound like you’ll have a long partnership. That’s what I like about Lenormand and simpler to learn than tarot because the meaning of the card is direct and literal. You can Google the meanings and combinations.

I’ve read  Yona can predict pregnancy and having a family of your own years in advance.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5073 on: July 24, 2020, 03:05:05 AM »
In my July 2019 reading she used the Lenormand cards towards the end of my reading and she mentioned anchor, home and work. I believe the anchor and home cards can mean home office. If so, then she is correct since I’ve been working from home since Covid started. She also predicted that I would want to cut ties at work and that’s where I am now. Working from home would have never been an option for me before Covid. I work for a large government agency that serves the public everyday.

Offline massine

« Reply #5074 on: July 24, 2020, 03:31:19 AM »
Oof, Yona got another big hit for me.
She said there were delays in my education, there were several blockages and issues. Well.... I found out a week ago I didn't get the university degree classification I wanted and was just a few marks short, so I'm repeating exams this summer, AND I've just basically been rejected from the masters programme I want, and have been told if I graduate in late August instead they might take me on. I can't graduate with my friends in September.

She kept telling me I couldn't let it affect my momentum but it did until today. Suddenly I got a real drive to push myself and the masters and graduation issues also affect the degree I want to apply for next march where she also told me what course it was and knew the delay would be fixed in 3 months (applications for it open in 3 months!!!)

I should note the degree I want to do has been up in the air the past three years and it kept being delayed and they were extremely unsure if it would even open AT ALL and suddenly I got the email saying it's going ahead!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 03:33:29 AM by massine »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5075 on: July 24, 2020, 05:49:16 AM »
Nina, I'll weigh in as well.  I'll also say that your Lenormand is very positive. Flowers is always good-it means offers, and ring is always a relationship.
If you scroll through this thread , you will see that Yona has been able to predict pregnancy well ahead of time as well as getting the gender right.
I've never wanted kids and our first reading she simply said that I don't have maternal energy-Empress crossing my card and that family life is not shown for me. Partnership is ahead at some point, but not family. There have  been only two readers -one was on Etsy back in '15/16 and disappeared into thin air; she read you like a book but her predictions did not pan out---who were able to see this about me, that I don't want kids.

Piggynose, thank you so much. I wish I could find a pic and I'd totally dm you. But this guy is not on social media. Unfortunately he is bald or else shaves his hair b/c due to thinning hair but I actually think that he's a rare sort of beauty where the close shave/bald enhances his features.
One concern I do have is that he may mention the Wands if I go out with him like asking about how things stand with him. The reason I say this is that the last time I had talked to him, he'd brought  the Wands up on his own volition to say how he's a good guy and always looking out for me and said "I noticed that he was always so protective of you, so that no one else could approach you". This is true-it wasn't subtle either. several actual near bar brawls-one legit fist fight-had ensued b/c the Wands had thought a guy was hitting on me etc.
But so I fear that this Cups may try to bring up the Wands in this fashion to see if there's anything between us-b/c he wouldn't go there out of respect for him you see. And it's an awkward convo that I am already cringing about. B/c I would fear to hear something like this "I always thought that Wands liked you but I guess not" kinda thing.

Oh and Anchor is the office/work because Lenormand also echoed the Tarot in predicting the financial cut and showed : Lady/Anchor/Scythe. so Lady is me,, office connected to myself experiences a cut (scythe), Moon-disappointment. Bear, updating my mom about it and mom giving advice. Rider, the love interest, he's the Knight of Wands. this is from my May 2019 cards.

@Massine:
Best of luck with the degree!
Yona saw delays for me for an important piece of legal paperwork -she saw this back in December before the first covid case in Wuhan and she only speculated about the why of the delay but by February I was guessing it'd be covid related.
It's still delayed even though she said cards are now updating her to say that it will work out in the end-she got the Star so I'm sure it will work out at some point.
Good she actually got a 3 month time frame for you.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 05:57:43 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #5076 on: July 24, 2020, 10:24:18 AM »
Nina, I'll weigh in as well.  I'll also say that your Lenormand is very positive. Flowers is always good-it means offers, and ring is always a relationship.
If you scroll through this thread , you will see that Yona has been able to predict pregnancy well ahead of time as well as getting the gender right.
I've never wanted kids and our first reading she simply said that I don't have maternal energy-Empress crossing my card and that family life is not shown for me. Partnership is ahead at some point, but not family. There have  been only two readers -one was on Etsy back in '15/16 and disappeared into thin air; she read you like a book but her predictions did not pan out---who were able to see this about me, that I don't want kids.

Piggynose, thank you so much. I wish I could find a pic and I'd totally dm you. But this guy is not on social media. Unfortunately he is bald or else shaves his hair b/c due to thinning hair but I actually think that he's a rare sort of beauty where the close shave/bald enhances his features.
One concern I do have is that he may mention the Wands if I go out with him like asking about how things stand with him. The reason I say this is that the last time I had talked to him, he'd brought  the Wands up on his own volition to say how he's a good guy and always looking out for me and said "I noticed that he was always so protective of you, so that no one else could approach you". This is true-it wasn't subtle either. several actual near bar brawls-one legit fist fight-had ensued b/c the Wands had thought a guy was hitting on me etc.
But so I fear that this Cups may try to bring up the Wands in this fashion to see if there's anything between us-b/c he wouldn't go there out of respect for him you see. And it's an awkward convo that I am already cringing about. B/c I would fear to hear something like this "I always thought that Wands liked you but I guess not" kinda thing.

Oh and Anchor is the office/work because Lenormand also echoed the Tarot in predicting the financial cut and showed : Lady/Anchor/Scythe. so Lady is me,, office connected to myself experiences a cut (scythe), Moon-disappointment. Bear, updating my mom about it and mom giving advice. Rider, the love interest, he's the Knight of Wands. this is from my May 2019 cards.

@Massine:
Best of luck with the degree!
Yona saw delays for me for an important piece of legal paperwork -she saw this back in December before the first covid case in Wuhan and she only speculated about the why of the delay but by February I was guessing it'd be covid related.
It's still delayed even though she said cards are now updating her to say that it will work out in the end-she got the Star so I'm sure it will work out at some point.
Good she actually got a 3 month time frame for you.

Does Yona use Lenormand cards alone in a top off reading? Does she use them for general top off or only when following up specific predictions if asked. A few months ago I got a grand tableaux(from a different reader) and at first it was confusing but after the read and researching it a bit I must say it’s very intriguing. I saved my spread for the specific question I asked and if anyone is interested in giving a look and their interpretation feel free to PM me. I’d love a second set of eyes and translation!

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5077 on: July 24, 2020, 10:54:50 AM »
Staircase wondering and summertimesnow— thank you both for your interpretation!!! She has been so right with me when it comes to my feelings, his feelings... thank you guys so sweet and I love readings everyone’s comments!!! Next reading is at the end of August!

Offline massine

« Reply #5078 on: July 24, 2020, 01:10:17 PM »
@summertimesnow
Thank you so much <3
Yeah she pulled the star as my shadow card and told me everything's gonna pick up for the next three months too so I'm putting my faith in her as she has picked up important education breakthroughs!

@greekgeek
She really nailed the education part for me, it was incredible! Glad she was right for you!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5079 on: July 24, 2020, 07:49:10 PM »
Larryducs,

Yes, she uses the Lenormand during a top up when she feels she needs to check the sequence. I don't like the Lenormand as much b/c it extends even further in time frame and gives a sequence, she swore by, but I've had the sequence not hold or skip predictions. and it's never immediately after but the two events can have years between them. But it's neat when you see the same predictions in Tarot repeated in Lenormand. She did acknowledge at one point that she's not as good with Lenormand as with the Tarot.

Nina,
you are welcome and I agree!

Massine-Star is usually fast moving and means there are no obstacles in the path. She had this for my book contract back in the day and it happened 2.5 months after the Star appeared..
She got the Star for my bureaucratic process now but I'm still waiting.

Offline massine

« Reply #5080 on: July 24, 2020, 07:59:01 PM »
Larryducs,

Yes, she uses the Lenormand during a top up when she feels she needs to check the sequence. I don't like the Lenormand as much b/c it extends even further in time frame and gives a sequence, she swore by, but I've had the sequence not hold or skip predictions. and it's never immediately after but the two events can have years between them. But it's neat when you see the same predictions in Tarot repeated in Lenormand. She did acknowledge at one point that she's not as good with Lenormand as with the Tarot.

Nina,

Massine-Star is usually fast moving and means there are no obstacles in the path. She had this for my book contract back in the day and it happened 2.5 months after the Star appeared..

Thank you for telling me!!! I was wondering why my predictions were so fast moving! She's had quite a few hits for me already and I read with her earlier this month!

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #5081 on: July 24, 2020, 10:02:38 PM »
If Yona said your ex will not be your long term partner, usually in your experience is it correct?

She said I won't be back with my ex as in couple. But I feel she described him very vague, so I don't know I find Yona very vague for me in describing people. So I am not sure if this is the ex that she mentioned. And she kept changing things when I feed her informations. My bad though. She said my ex is not ambitious, well he is definitely the most ambitious person I know. It's very something because I thought Yona can't be wrong but she was very wrong

Btw she also described I will meet with a good looking guy and bla bla.. that's true I said this is the one who wants to be with me but he is married man. She didn't pick up third party at all, I told Yona, no I don't like him. She said Oh why? Why did you turn him down.. You have your choice but you don't like him.

She definitely didn't pick up that he is married and THAT is the reason I don't want him. I don't know how good Yona is, but from here I judged 1 hour reading with her seemed nothing truly accurate.

Then you really need to trust your instincts. I have noticed here, if anyone would post realistic comments about her readings. No one will reply or respond but a few min later someone will start bringing “new yona hits”. Hehehe. I have read with her twice. First time she was good ( or wonderful guesser) this time no new predictions. I mean if you can’t read me refund me may be. She saw me getting pregnant again. ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE. I am tiredddddd and by the time if I do feel I may have another I will be too old to have kids. Anyways I DONT want anymore kids. Her last reading was extremely generic for me. She literally wanted to drag time.
I get shocked when I read people say Yona saw their ex coming back from 1.5 to 2 years.... omgggg are you going to put hold for this long for a crappy ex? When a realistic reader like Leanne HB points this out they ridicule her.
Anyways, yona is good but absolutely not worth 3rd reading BUTTTT if I do get pregnant again and have a child I will definitely say out here.... loud...

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #5082 on: July 24, 2020, 10:04:47 PM »
Larryducs,

Nina,

It’s funny you say that about Tarot and Lenormand. I had a Tarot reading from Leeloo followed up by a Grand Tableaux with Lenormand and it was near identical. Some of the feelings were exactly the same that were laid out and the sequence was eerily similar. Yona didn’t actually give me a time frame for my reconnection but her prediction was almost identical to the other reading. 🤞 Lol

Offline massine

« Reply #5083 on: July 24, 2020, 11:52:35 PM »
If Yona said your ex will not be your long term partner, usually in your experience is it correct?

She said I won't be back with my ex as in couple. But I feel she described him very vague, so I don't know I find Yona very vague for me in describing people. So I am not sure if this is the ex that she mentioned. And she kept changing things when I feed her informations. My bad though. She said my ex is not ambitious, well he is definitely the most ambitious person I know. It's very something because I thought Yona can't be wrong but she was very wrong

Btw she also described I will meet with a good looking guy and bla bla.. that's true I said this is the one who wants to be with me but he is married man. She didn't pick up third party at all, I told Yona, no I don't like him. She said Oh why? Why did you turn him down.. You have your choice but you don't like him.

She definitely didn't pick up that he is married and THAT is the reason I don't want him. I don't know how good Yona is, but from here I judged 1 hour reading with her seemed nothing truly accurate.

Then you really need to trust your instincts. I have noticed here, if anyone would post realistic comments about her readings. No one will reply or respond but a few min later someone will start bringing “new yona hits”. Hehehe. I have read with her twice. First time she was good ( or wonderful guesser) this time no new predictions. I mean if you can’t read me refund me may be. She saw me getting pregnant again. ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE. I am tiredddddd and by the time if I do feel I may have another I will be too old to have kids. Anyways I DONT want anymore kids. Her last reading was extremely generic for me. She literally wanted to drag time.
I get shocked when I read people say Yona saw their ex coming back from 1.5 to 2 years.... omgggg are you going to put hold for this long for a crappy ex? When a realistic reader like Leanne HB points this out they ridicule her.
Anyways, yona is good but absolutely not worth 3rd reading BUTTTT if I do get pregnant again and have a child I will definitely say out here.... loud...

I had the opposite experience from you. LHB was HORRIBLE for me, Yonas predictions have been coming to pass already. I wouldn't read with LHB or recommend her. In this thread a lot of people openly talk about what predictions Yona has gotten correct and many come back to give updates. People are also very open about when she is wrong. Most posters on this thread are very detailed in their feedback and discussions of Yona

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5084 on: July 25, 2020, 10:08:40 PM »
Different readers work for different people.  I know Yona has worked for me and has gotten specific details right.  That's not to say she can't be wrong.  As much as Kisha was very wrong for me, that doesn't take away that she works amazingly for others.

Am I second guessing two predictions Yona has given me in May?  Yes, but that doesn't take away from her track record where she has been more right than wrong with me.  And who knows, I might get a surprise and it does unfold. After all, she predicted partnership with my POI even though I hadn't heard from him for four months last year.  It took 9 months but it still happened.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 10:10:42 PM by samantha87 »

anything