Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541264 times)

Offline samantha87

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5055 on: July 23, 2020, 09:48:58 AM »
Since I have time on my hands currently, I compiled the predictions that came true.

March 6, 2019

• Job interview with a competent woman
• Approach from someone not communicating (POI)
• POI would end his relationship
• POI apologized
• POI wouldn't contemplate “partnership” right away
• Long distance trip around a celebration (POI's birthday)

June 16, 2019

• I would be traveling to see my POI
• A longer period of no communication
• One setback with POI; I think it's over

October 17, 2019

• Relationship status changes around Christmas or New Year's
• Not in communication with POI (again)
• Money coming in
• Long distance trip
• A door closing in my POI's life
• Arguing with my POI

May 25, 2020

• Frustrated in the coming weeks
• Visiting a place of healing; cannot be done remotely
• Not in communication with POI (again)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 10:48:53 AM by samantha87 »

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #5056 on: July 23, 2020, 11:24:07 AM »
I don’t understand how people do not understand how tarot is used.  Yes, it is hard to tell if it’s just a card reader or a gifted individual using the cards as a tool to funnel their gift; but she says right on her sight she reads energy from your voice.  🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5057 on: July 23, 2020, 01:12:40 PM »
Hi everyone so just a bit confused. I always choose her in depth reading and crystal ball. I am seeing her that her top ups offer more detailed predictions? I just figured “ in depth” would give me more... or am I wrong? I thought it really was just the time difference... an hour vs 30 mins... I have my next reading at the end of August..

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5058 on: July 23, 2020, 01:23:36 PM »
Hi everyone so just a bit confused. I always choose her in depth reading and crystal ball. I am seeing her that her top ups offer more detailed predictions? I just figured “ in depth” would give me more... or am I wrong? I thought it really was just the time difference... an hour vs 30 mins... I have my next reading at the end of August..

Basically the only difference (from my understanding) is that top ups are for repeat customers.  She has used the crystal ball during my top ups.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5059 on: July 23, 2020, 01:28:37 PM »
Samantha- ty! Ok I guess I just overplayed for no reason I guess lol..

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5060 on: July 23, 2020, 01:36:47 PM »
Top ups do zoom into the details of your previous readings.  But I assume that would be the same for in-depth readings too.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5061 on: July 23, 2020, 03:36:52 PM »
Samantha is right. The only difference with Top-Ups is the price. Crystal ball (or “the Crystal” as she calls it) is still used. 😊

Offline Angel22

« Reply #5062 on: July 23, 2020, 04:26:45 PM »
How about a fourth possibility that there's nothing supernatural to it-no entities, no Spirit, Yona is not legit in any way, and it's all bs but there is still a chance that the scenario or prediction would occur anyhow. Sorry I too don’t believe in all the djinn thing you mentioned and I have read about this before too so I am aware of that.. In  my reading she started by describing an incident related to financial issues- that someone would borrow money from me and would not pay back, she described this in detail. After my reading I too felt how is it possible she can know that and felt really specific. Now, when I hear my reading I feel that it’s nothing really out of the blue. The financial predictions always happen no matter what and would occur at some point of time for sure. Even the major prediction she gave for me can really happen despite whatever happens, feels specific but is actually not from a bigger picture. If she predicted the Covid thing specifically (and not just as some healthcare issue would occur) and described the intensity of it, probably yes she has something, but I believe she hasn’t out of the thousands of readings she was doing around that time. I am just considering another possibility that Yona is extremely talented in making educated guesses and there have been people who do that. So my friend showed me a video of a guy who can predict accurate phone number of a person by just looking at them. I would say this is more difficult than predicting any financial or future event. He is well known, I will probably ask my friend to send a link for that. Also there is a process in which they do that and I guess this is without asking a person any details.
When I had my reading I too was in that phase of psychic readings, reading this forum and going through people’s posts about predictions happening or not and specifically with Yona’s thread. So it feels extremely normal and hopeful to believe in all this. But if you look it from a third person point of view you would always question the authenticity of it. And as @lillypad mentioned in her experience, there is always that excuse of time frames and things not happening within a given timeframe which is so convenient. I am not trying to dissuade people going through a difficult time and doing the readings but hope can be a dangerous thing sometimes.  Was considering getting a topup with Yona but I am going to skip it for now and be more realistic by accepting the present and leaving the future on universe, letting life unfold in a natural way. Yona has definitely earned a fortune out of all this in these 45 years though!!

There are many theories about the Tarot.

Sorry but, how can someone have predicted that there'd be a financial cut to my institution 2.5 years in advance, before the virus ever existed?

Now, I do believe that there's interference and human error. Yona would say no to the former.

so my next prediction is that I'd hear from a Wands about him leaving town due to needing $. I will say this WILL happen no matter how you look at it: 1) she's legit and right so it will happen 2) there's interference and deliberate lying on the parts of the interlocutor entities. The latter would want this to come to pass so they'd have given Yona accurate info because then they'd rejoice in me waiting for this guy's return, since the further predictions showed us hand in hand. so if this theory is legit, it will pass b/c they have thrown this bone , knowing it will happen-knowing I'll bump into him.
So the latter derives from some cultures who believe that you are opening yourself up to being preyed upon by entities (in Islam, it's djinn), who covet and detest human life. They resented the Maker when he made humans be overlords of all, and so they hate humans. When you go seeking a reader, they are talented but are vulnerable to messages from these types.
These beings are cunning but always work with the same modus operanadi-throw a bone, give some tidbits that manifest and that rope the human into a pitiable state of waiting. So if this is true, they'd want me believing this guy will return and they'd want me lonely and closing myself off to new opportunities. So they will have seen this easily-something coming up pretty soon in my life, and have thrown this in there via her cards.

the only scenario in which this will NOT happen is if 3) there's nothing supernatural to it-no entities, no Spirit, Yona is not legit in any way, and it's all bs.

One can say Yona's readings are ALL guided by these nefarious entities. So this is why they give accurate info on negatives like Towers etc b/c they want the human fearing it and despairing and believing the good stuff will happen too when the Tower passes, except it never does.

To emphasize I am not religious but I grew up in a culture where the majority believe the above-and yet they still read for each other.
I cannot in good conscience as a 21st century woman believe the BS above because if I did, I'd have to accept the other axiom this type of religion spouts: humans are overlords of all creation, and Males are overlords of Females. F*CK that shit to hell.

So let's see.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 04:31:22 PM by Angel22 »

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5063 on: July 23, 2020, 04:38:54 PM »
I can only say she brought up my POI's lifestyle without any information.  And it isn't something you could get by a lucky guess.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5064 on: July 23, 2020, 04:42:08 PM »
I’ve gotten the borrow-money thing and the specific interview with an obnoxious man (my organization is, thankfully, female dominant, so that’s DEFINITELY not happening lol). I won’t say she’s not gifted. She picked up on my current and recent past (and that of POI), so there’s definitely a gift there, 100%. I’m just not positive enough to say her predictions are actual “I’m connected to you and this prediction is definitely for you and only you and it’s GOING to happen”. Does that make sense?

Something turned me off about her in my second to last reading. She kept talking about the cards saying education/training and that I need to do it before summer..then she said “you need to get cracking on this because it says it’s before summer and summer is in X days, so it would fit in line with my prediction”. Something like that. It was meant as a joke, but after the reading, I specifically remember thinking about that line. It just rubbed me the wrong way a smidgen. Someone here mentioned auras too (Professor, was that you?). She would pick up colors at the very beginning of my readings...but they were the same colors EVERY reading. The same colors that a couple of my friends received..same colors that an ex coworker (now) of mine received. So I don’t stand by her seeing auras at all once I discovered that (and our lives and situations are not similar in any way to see the same aura...other than the fact that some of us are friends. What’s the excuse for the ex coworker then?)

I like Yona, I do. I just cannot personally attest to her predictions like some folks in here can and we DID connect. Even in our last reading, after I explained how nothing panned out, she offered a refund of my last two readings, which I politely declined. After all, she provided a service and I DID enjoy speaking to her; I just won’t anymore 🤷🏽‍♀️ She wasn’t upset AT me that I told her, she’s heard it before that her predictions don’t come to fruition. She was kind of upset FOR me, but as I’ve mentioned, I’m happy that a couple of them didn’t manifest lol.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 04:49:48 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5065 on: July 23, 2020, 05:14:36 PM »
Honestly, I will be surprised if her predictions for me take place.  The situation is pretty bleak.

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5066 on: July 23, 2020, 05:55:21 PM »
Hi everyone, I’m back again to confirm my tower prediction just happened. Yona was correct that it would not affect my home (it actually affects someone in my family so her words make sense). This was her very first prediction, then it was followed by romantic predictions. So she was almost correct on the timeframe because my romantic predictions happened first. She said if she were to guess a timeframe that she would say 3 months, but it could be longer because of the virus. Well it’s just over 3 months, so that was accurate too. I’m blown away by her!!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5067 on: July 23, 2020, 08:05:47 PM »
Hi all,

Yes, this has happened to me too. Except that for me it was supposed to be the Tower to my institution followed by a significant love development-Star in the home, and the latter never happened but it could be one of those things she misread as 'soon after' and instead it's the next big prediction in the next couple o years.

On whether it's all bogus and Yona is an educated guesser. I'm doubtful. You can say that sure every institution has a cut at some point. But it was specifically given as 'unforeseen circumstances, circumstances outside your control cause a discussion about budget cuts, you are worried. then we have a financial cut that affects everyone and the news isn't surprising at that point but unwelcome. you aren't destitute, you will still be employed but you are disappointed with the institution you work for'.
Given in late 2017 and then early 2018, over and over again repeated till it passed.

It's not just this, but things like this:
we have a contract that is for  a piece of written work you completed, you are happy but there's more work to be done. this contract takes you toward a Star, a bigger career goal. On the day that you sign your name on the dotted line of this contract (crystal vision) you are out and about, rushing and you bump into the Knight of Wands. then we have a meetup, it's a date and you are happy, 10 of cups. Immediately after this it says Knight of Wands in the home card, it's around a family member's bday.

I had gotten a contract with a publishing company, which took me closer to tenure. I signed on the dotted line and when returning from the post office, I was crossing the street and out popped my then love interest, the Wands, from a pub. He invited me for a drink which I accepted and then asked me out for sushi the day after. it was a proper date. and after sushi he came home with me. we did not hook up, we just spent time together. it was my mom's bday on that day.
this was shown 20 months before it came to pass and 15 /16 months before I even met the guy.

HOW can all this be educated guesses?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5068 on: July 23, 2020, 09:49:15 PM »
Hi all, I think finally the mysterious King of Cups is identified. Now, he was first predicted long long long ago back in November 2016 as someone I meet out and about, who is older, blue eyes.

Several weeks ago, I went to the local coop for some groceries. In the parking lot, I bumped into a guy I knew from out and about and also whom I knew through my old Knight of Wands. Basically this guy would frequent the same bar that the Wands and I would frequent, a local watering hole, and also a spot for live music-back pre-covid.
He is several years older than me, and has gem blue eyes.

So I bumped into him and for some reason he said he'd email me instead of asking for my phone number. I thought he was blowing me off.
To be precise, I am not into him. He is a *beautiful * man. I mean absolutely drop dead chiseled gorgeous. Tall like 6 3 or something , lean , and the facial features could be off a magazine, plus piercing blue eyes. But I always pegged him as gay though he once declared he isn't (I never asked, but he volunteered that girls think he is gay but he isn't) . I had seen him walk out the bar with a guy a few times but who knows-not my biz and he may be bi. Like he's so beautiful that both sexes would just find him appealing. But it isn't a recipe for attraction.

INteresting aside, the Pentacles guy who is also pursuing me, whom I also met at a bar, who is my peer-is also tall and beautiful, just in a different way. And I also thought he's gay but I actually don't think he is. He's just super nice-like to the point of dashing off to get my mom a cup of coffee so she wouldn't have to get up, holding doors  and coming up with poetic compliments . But sadly I also don't feel a spark.
Why I sparked with the Wands who is attractive in a disheveled, slovenly artist's way but nowhere near these two, beats me.

Anyhow, so the kIng of Cups asked me out over email. It was shown that i'd go out , feel flattered, but not really be sparking on the same level as with Wands. that I find him attractive, that he is objectively attractive, women find him attractive and he knows it (I think he would with people staring at him).
Interesting to note that he was shown as a marker for many things. Oh and guess what-he was shown right after the Tower. like he was one of the people pursuing me along with a Knight of PEntacles.
Funny how I was just complaining about the sequence this morning and now had a aha moment. NOw, some skeptics may say I am fitting stuff.
perhaps so. But if it helps, she picked out this sequence back in March 2019, gave summer so it's summer 2020. Financial Tower, followed by people approaching me, one is the King of Cups, one is the Knight of Pentacles. King was shown as a new approach. One thing that isn't true is that none of these pertain to a STar=a breakthrough.

But it was shown that I'd push myself to date the King, in a way to spite the Wands. I always suspected based on this the Wands would know the King -and they do. I am not sure how close they are but enough to be at a bar talking together, and have each other's phone numbers. AT some point I had even speculated that the KIng had the hots for the Wands!!! and I still cannot rule this out. 

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5069 on: July 23, 2020, 10:13:12 PM »
This is great to hear, Summer!  Yona gave you a lot specific details!  Your story is giving me a flicker of hope in my situation.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 10:18:30 PM by samantha87 »