Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541406 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5040 on: July 22, 2020, 03:53:37 PM »
"Having a reading.

As a professional Psychic, you might think that I would be the last person to urge you NOT to buy lots of Psychic readings!
However, now that readings are so easily available over the internet & phone, I am increasingly encountering people who buy reading after reading, sometimes several in a week.  This is expensive, confusing and rather pointless because having a lot of readings within a short space of time does NOT give you more information!

An ethical reader will never suggest that you buy further readings, products or services. People who contact us are often going through a difficult or turbulent period in their lives and it would be wrong to encourage them to become reliant on readings.It is for this reason that I prefer there to be a minimum gap of three months between readings. This allows times for events to unfold and also means that in your next reading, there should actually be new or different information coming though. More value for your money.

I believe that I am guided by Spirit in my work and am an interpreter rather than the Source.
I only work under my own name and from this UK site, and have no connection with any other "Psychic Yona's" that have appeared on the internet recently. I have no links with any forums and I do not advertise.

Areas that I will not look at ...

There are areas that, I feel, are not appropriate for a distance reading. Therefore I choose not look at the areas of Health, Death and the outcome of  legal cases as these are better addressed by consulting the relevant professional.

I also do not read "by proxy" so please do not buy a reading so that you can look at private details of someone else's life. If, however, details about another person appear in your reading, it is because it has some relevance to your life/future, so I am happy to pass it on as part of your reading.

I do not read for rude people. I don't need to.

How to get the best out of your reading.

I connect through your voice therefore need to be able to hear you clearly. If the reception is poor, you put me on loudspeaker, there is background noise or there are other people in the room. it can affect the quality of your reading.
Remember, if you are anxious or unsure about something that has come up during a reading - ASK FOR CLARIFICATION, Shut me up, interrupt, ask questions, it is YOUR reading after all.
It is also helpful to have a pen and paper handy in case you want to make notes."

http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/faq_24.html

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #5041 on: July 22, 2020, 03:55:47 PM »
I haven't ever read with her, but that is from her website. 

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5042 on: July 22, 2020, 03:58:22 PM »
"Having a reading.

As a professional Psychic, you might think that I would be the last person to urge you NOT to buy lots of Psychic readings!
However, now that readings are so easily available over the internet & phone, I am increasingly encountering people who buy reading after reading, sometimes several in a week.  This is expensive, confusing and rather pointless because having a lot of readings within a short space of time does NOT give you more information!

An ethical reader will never suggest that you buy further readings, products or services. People who contact us are often going through a difficult or turbulent period in their lives and it would be wrong to encourage them to become reliant on readings.It is for this reason that I prefer there to be a minimum gap of three months between readings. This allows times for events to unfold and also means that in your next reading, there should actually be new or different information coming though. More value for your money.

I believe that I am guided by Spirit in my work and am an interpreter rather than the Source.
I only work under my own name and from this UK site, and have no connection with any other "Psychic Yona's" that have appeared on the internet recently. I have no links with any forums and I do not advertise.

There are areas that, I feel, are not appropriate for a distance reading. Therefore I choose not look at the areas of Health, Death and the outcome of  legal cases as these are better addressed by consulting the relevant professional.

I also do not read "by proxy" so please do not buy a reading so that you can look at private details of someone else's life. If, however, details about another person appear in your reading, it is because it has some relevance to your life/future, so I am happy to pass it on as part of your reading.

I connect through your voice therefore need to be able to hear you clearly. If the reception is poor, you put me on loudspeaker, there is background noise or there are other people in the room. it can affect the quality of your reading.
Remember, if you are anxious or unsure about something that has come up during a reading - ASK FOR CLARIFICATION, Shut me up, interrupt, ask questions, it is YOUR reading after all.
It is also helpful to have a pen and paper handy in case you want to make notes."

I don’t understand why people aren’t doing this (see bolded area) and instead, come here to further confuse themselves and sometimes receive false hope

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #5043 on: July 22, 2020, 04:02:47 PM »
"Having a reading.

I don’t understand why people aren’t doing this (see bolded area) and instead, come here to further confuse themselves and sometimes receive false hope

I agree.  I am waiting to schedule a reading with Yona and I will absolutely be asking questions if needed lol

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #5044 on: July 22, 2020, 04:27:04 PM »
It's hard to ask her question sometimes. Like her style is more to general reading so when we asked questions its just come as not so accurate (this is what I experienced) with Yona. And She is also inconsistent saying something like "I wouldn't say in the future you both will not cross path" and then we talked about other thing then back to that topic and she said "But I don't see him in your future" Which one is right.........

Yea I think I read here that it’s best to just do general readings with her questions are useless if about a specific thing she doesn’t mention

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #5045 on: July 22, 2020, 05:59:20 PM »
@itsmylife thanks for your review. I always appreciate seeing more honest reviews on here. I love Yona as a person, but I refuse to spend money just to talk to her. That’s what I have friends for. She is a lovely lady though. I used to be in her “cult” as well, for a while. It’s just after so much time and nothing passing and actually comparing readings with some folks here, I got out (I had mentioned this in a post several months back). There were a couple people who had oddly similar readings to mine and our situations could not have been further from each other. It was disheartening. I’m a very upfront person, so I also informed her of that (not the forum, of which she is aware, but that I’ve compared my reading (predictions) with others she’s read for) . It’s not like we had the same cards or even similar cards pulled. I’ve gotten the “you’ll have a choice”; “you’ll have three months to make a change”(this came up in EVERY reading and still have no idea what change she’s talking about because none of the markers occurred); furthering my education and/or training”; “relocating”; “pregnant (is this a dog in your house or a baby in your house?”)

I do agree that you shouldn’t wait for *anyone*. Keeping your love life on hold for someone who can make all of the excuses in the world, but in actuality, doesn’t give a damn and is probably out there living his (or her) best life, is not the answer. People  need to remember: no answer IS an answer. IMO, there’s absolutely NO excuse for it. If you really care about someone, you won’t leave them in doubt. The only excuse that would be somewhat acceptable to me is if, say, a close familial death occurred. Even then, a response would be received soon/days after that. I don’t remember who said it here, but past behavior is an indicator for the future. That could not be more accurate.

Anyway, several people on this thread have said it before, but I feel if you have to come onto a board to ask questions about “what does this mean” and get an answer from a board rather than the psychic itself, that’s a major red flag. You’re paying for her time, so just ask her. She’s been doing this for YEARS and gets updates all the time from her readers; she should be able to pinpoint what certain things mean instead of the reader being left in doubt. She didn’t work for me and I’m not sitting around waiting for year 4,5,6 etc to come to see if she’s right, especially from someone who swore my cards were fast moving and I’d see these start to pan out in mere weeks after our reading. Id be absolutely out of my mind if I did that. She works for some others, great! I’m glad she did for some. There are quite a few people for whom she didn’t work out, yet as always, they get drowned out by the sudden burst of “she was 100% right for me” posts from lurkers and then the Yona train starts again. Some act as if she can never be wrong, it’s just her timing is off. Well, when the psychic herself says that she is, indeed, wrong very often, I’m going to take her word for it over someone who doesn’t know her. It’s one of the reasons I prefer the other forums as, IMO, they’re more realistic with it (and I don’t mean just Yona, I mean with any psychic. At one point, the PD thread was becoming cult-like, singing her praises and drowning out the “she didn’t work for me” posts). She’s great with current for me, but predictions? Too vague/general, as you’ve mentioned, and either way, didn’t pan out. I do hope others find success with her, but to be honest, if someone asked me recommend  her, I’d say “no, not for predictions”. She didn’t pan out for a few in my inner circle either, but as with any psychic, they work for some and not others 🤷🏽‍♀️

Very well put words and beautiful sentences. Thank you for your time to respond to my post. I am happy to say this was the 2nd and probably last reading with Yona and also last reading for the year 2020. My life is blessed in so many ways by my children, husband our home, I have a few career concerns but hard work and time will make those dreams come true as well when the timing is on my side :)
Your words flow beautifully and so loud and clear. Thanks again and have a blessed year and stay safe.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #5046 on: July 22, 2020, 06:13:08 PM »
"Having a reading.

I have done this. Ask her clear cut questions and this time literally she had NO CLEAR ANSWERS;)

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5047 on: July 22, 2020, 06:15:36 PM »
@itsmylife - thank you! I wish you all the best :)

Also, yes. At least you’ve realized it now (regarding the lack of clear cut answers) than after years and multiple readings with her

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5048 on: July 22, 2020, 08:19:21 PM »
Is Yona Truly the best psychic? I am new, need infos from people

Yona is not a Psychic, she is a fortuneteller (card reader).

You mean she can't read energy? I read with her but she kept repeating things

No she does not. She reads Tarot cards.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5049 on: July 22, 2020, 08:35:42 PM »
Hit for Yona; she said I would have to deal with things in healthcare that couldn't be done remotely.  I never go to the doctor but the past two weeks, I've been bouncing back and forth from the doctor to the hospital to see if I have a hernia (I have to go again in a few hours).

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5050 on: July 22, 2020, 09:12:45 PM »
Is Yona Truly the best psychic? I am new, need infos from people

Yona is not a Psychic, she is a fortuneteller (card reader).

You mean she can't read energy? I read with her but she kept repeating things

No she does not. She reads Tarot cards.

Correctish, which is why she admits that she is often wrong. “The cards are never wrong, but me? Oh, I’m wrong quite a bit with my interpretation of them”
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 11:25:42 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #5051 on: July 22, 2020, 10:37:13 PM »
So how would her crystal ball readings be explained if she cant read energy? She spent the first few mins of my first reading telling me that she was picking up a whole range of odd colors and that I had a very very unusual energy. So it would seem she can see auras. According to her website she is also a part of a coven. So she must also be a witch. Dont they work with energies to cast spells?

Yona does spells as well

Offline Esse

« Reply #5052 on: July 22, 2020, 10:41:20 PM »
Yona quote :-) 'Random Tarot fact. There are 1.2 TRILLION possible combinations of 78 cards in the 10 positions of a Celtic Cross spread!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5053 on: July 22, 2020, 11:13:58 PM »
Yona quote :-) 'Random Tarot fact. There are 1.2 TRILLION possible combinations of 78 cards in the 10 positions of a Celtic Cross spread!

LMAO, I was just learning some code on running permutations and combinations, probability theory 101.

This would be a permutation because the order of cards matters. It is 78 permute 10, it's not trillion, it's way way above that in the quintillion scale.

The probability of the SAME set of cards being repeated twice would be that number multiplied by itself. We assume independent probs and no common data generating process (DGP).

Nonetheless, the above is rudimentary. there are sequences within spreads, so that celtic cross out of 78 is the most rudimentary calculation.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5054 on: July 23, 2020, 06:36:34 AM »

This reminds me of a reading I had with Divine Empath regarding whether my poi and I would end up together again. It was a video reading. Because we have been out of contact well over a year she did a spread which showed we would be together again even though it would take some time. She doubted what the cards were saying so she picked up a different deck of cards and the spread showed the same thing. Again she had doubts so she picked up a third deck of cards and the spread revealed the same set of cards the third time as well. I could see the set of cards she pulled after shuffling in each case. She said this went against the ‘law of coincidence.’ Either she is an amazing card trickster, or there are demons at play tugging away at my emotions (past experience causes me not to ignore this possibility), or one day this will actually happen. Let’s see. Regarding time frame everyone has been wrong. Yona hasnt been wrong yet since she said I would have an 18 month to 2 year wait. She actually said I wont need another reading until after 2 years. Well, August makes it one year. What joy when the 2 year period ends. That would mean they would ALL be wrong including the great Yona!! Surely then I would be done with the psychic ship for good!!

yep, I had this thought before.
To be precise the probability that three spreads repeat the same 10 card sequence, assuming she uses all 78, and without replacement, would be
1/(78 P 10 ^3)

This isn't the exact number since she did a mini cross, but this is 1 over 12 quintillion, which as you can imagine is a number close to 0. if we were to repeat and repeat random draws , the probability would tend to zero, aka in the limit it is 0.

This is why she's saying that it can't be a coincidence.

Granted, it would be consistent with spirit or djinn/some other negative entity guided readings. Basically the above contravenes random chance driving the cards.
But it doesn't tell us anything about the accuracy of the cards..
If Yona were a trickster, she may be sitting there and repeating the cards-not saying she is at all. but some other reader you don't see face to face can claim to get the same set of cards and take notes.

Or it may be the djinn theory.

I know what you mean about the 2 years-but unfortunately, given that '2 weeks ' can be 2 months or 7 months , they mean nothing. it just means the event is far off. so there's no end for us to conclude either way or to arbitrate among the above propositions.

One thing that is funny tho: for example with the upcoming prediction about me having an interaction with a Knight of Wands. if the djinn theory is correct it should pass. The reason is that it's consistent with beliefs about how these beings operate. Remember they aren't human. They lack our intellect. They can't reason through. They are fueled by jealousy and hate for humans-which is weird-like who'd want to be a human now, given a choice, in this covid world? Or who would want to be a human born into a conflict zone? etc.
But these beings are dumb in a fashion and just act out of spite. So they are likely to throw a bone our way, and then dangle the carrot of wish fulfillment.
so for me the cards later on said at some point this guy will return  and we'd have passion and romance, and until that I'm single.
If the Djinn are guiding her readings, then the short interaction will pass, also b/c it's got a sad note to it-recall these  beings want you to suffer and be miserable by virtue of us living and breathing. And of course the guy will never return and they'd want me to wait in vain.
So as you said they give trivia to crush our hopes and they cannot think strategically and wonder that perhaps over time, given sufficient iterations (experiential learning as you said) humans will catch on.

But if Yona is a fraudster or totally incompetent none of this will happen.

To be precise not all djinn are nefarious. Some are good, some are neutral, but those don't bother with human affairs so only the ones full of malice or perhaps the adolescent ones come through.
altho this entire theory is full of holes. The culture from which this religion arose just couldn't come up with an idea of beings that are truly of spirit-so djinn are born just like humans, and there's of course sex since this culture is obsessed with it, and of course their males are also superiors etc. You can see my sarcasm here.

I can't rule this out but I also can't accept a set of beliefs that tells me the above type of drivel.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 06:44:01 AM by summertimesnow »