Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541428 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5025 on: July 21, 2020, 08:07:04 PM »
Great read, never knew such division even existed but I am curious what kind of experiments do they carry out to prove this kind of stuff..

I came to this thread to ask which type of reading is best for a first reading with yona lol the 30m or 50m but I saw the last few comments and had something to add.

I am not a fan of strictly tarot readers.... however.... sometimes it’s used as a tool to funnel clairvoyance.  Yes anyone can read tarot.  But some are better than others because of this I believe

I am a scientific analytical mind.  But it’s amazing when you can find places like the university of va med school having a division of perceptual sciences that have studies you can read yourself on this stuff .... or the cia documents on remote viewing and their findings that uri gellar was legit

https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/who-we-are/

It shows them on the site.  Pretty cool tbh
https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/publications/academic-publications/

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #5026 on: July 21, 2020, 08:15:54 PM »
This talks about the cia stuff

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/01/19/that-time-the-cia-was-convinced-a-self-proclaimed-psychic-had-paranormal-abilities/?outputType=amp

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5027 on: July 21, 2020, 10:24:22 PM »
I agree that 99.9% psychics are scammers. But my question is specifically about Yona or if anyone has actually encountered true psychics from their experiences..

So I have a question about Yona which is not related to predictions or interpretations and this would be a bit off topic. I know many people here say that Yona is legit and has a gift. But I was talking to my friend the other day who is new to this psychic world and perhaps does not believe in all this psychic readings, spirits, spirit guide etc. He is an engineer and more into associating life from a scientific point of view. For him, spirits or after life does not exist and that would be another topic altogether but, I do agree with some of the stuff he justified. I opened up to him about Yona’s reading and how thousands of people believe in her readings and we ended up arguing over how her readings are legit. But his entire point was there are many people who can do this and this is based on making educated guesses. I did tell him how can you make educated guesses by being so specific about the events in someone’s life. His response was that’s why so many of the predictions fail to happen and there are so many loopholes in a reading, something might end of working for someone and not working for someone. If I look back to my reading, even the major predictions have a chance of happening or not. If she is so legit why would there be so many discrepancies in the reading like only first set of predictions work, second reading is not that accurate and so many other questions discussed on this thread. According to him she is a human like us and should not be having any other supernatural powers or abilities and if she has then probably we should do some MRI of her brain, lol. So our common understanding was that how exactly do these readings occur and work? What is the process? Has anyone seen her doing the readings and when she sees things in the crystal ball? How can we be so sure that she is legit by just basing it on how many predictions have passed and what she is correct about more than understanding how the process works and if you have to explain it to someone who does not believe in all the spirit stuff can you actually make them believe in a logical way?

I am a firm believer that when questions are being asked to these so called psychics (aka scammers) what you get is 100% a lucky guess. "Will there be contact?" - Answer: Yes/No. 50/50 chance to get it right and then make up a time frame and if it is not right, well energy changed and free will was at a play. Then you have the style of "I don't give time frames because future is not set on stone".-  this is the modality of the scammerss who don't want to have to explain themselves when customers go back to them telling them that nothing came to pass in the time given. Stephanie Theresa is a good example of this. In addition, she tells you that she won't tell you what happens next!!! LOL. A joke to say the least!!! Of course, they will get it right sometimes (that is the 50/50 probability). This is all a game and scam.

But when you don't tell a psychic anything at all about yourself, when you don't ask a single question, tell me how they can get it right?

It is exactly like an exam. You can get a multiple choice test and surely you will get some answers right even if you don't have a clue, however if the test asks you to talk openly about a certain topic you won't be able to say anything unless you studied.

I had a local psychic that was the real deal but she has passed. Because of her, I know that psychics are real.

Offline massine

« Reply #5028 on: July 22, 2020, 01:44:59 AM »
I think with readers, our current energy is also used to predict outcomes or situations however (this is where psychology comes into play!) we are constantly changing. Our traits tend to remain the same after about 26, however our brain functions change from our late 20s onwards continuously and so how we react, how we cope and what we want all constantly change although we may not know it. These are frequent changes, our brains physically change. I think too since we can manipulate our situations and future that also affects things! !
 Yona said about a blast from the past but she wasn't thrilled about it because she knew I love him but I don't know if it's what I want anymore.

I am not justifying them being wrong or not seeing certain things, as someone who studies the brain I'm throwing in a potential and I'm willing to hear your opinions or views on this! :)

The strongest predictions which have started happening are the ones I have desired more than anything and I'm happy to discuss this in PMs, the ones I have waited the longest for and the ones which define who I am or will be.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5029 on: July 22, 2020, 02:00:37 AM »
Hey guys, just throwing out there I stupidly reached out to the POI today and he read my message but silence still.  I don't know how Yona thinks this will work itself out into a partnership of any kind (and it was definitely him she was talking about, and mentioned he was the only man around me) I'm just really heartbroken at the moment.  I don't mean to steer the conversation away from the main discussion, but I just needed to vent a little.

Offline massine

« Reply #5030 on: July 22, 2020, 02:04:50 AM »
Hey guys, just throwing out there I stupidly reached out to the POI today and he read my message but silence still.  I don't know how Yona thinks this will work itself out into a partnership of any kind (and it was definitely him she was talking about, and mentioned he was the only man around me) I'm just really heartbroken at the moment.  I don't mean to steer the conversation away from the main discussion, but I just needed to vent a little.

Sometimes I think guys just like to ignore people to avoid working through feelings and emotions! I had an ex remove me and not speak to me for months before suddenly popping up again to tell me he still loves me and wants a second chance. When I said no he did the exact same thing: months of silence before asking me why and then eventually accepting it

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5031 on: July 22, 2020, 02:16:20 AM »

Sometimes I think guys just like to ignore people to avoid working through feelings and emotions! I had an ex remove me and not speak to me for months before suddenly popping up again to tell me he still loves me and wants a second chance. When I said no he did the exact same thing: months of silence before asking me why and then eventually accepting it

This guy disappeared for four months then six weeks last year.  And now he's been gone for five weeks; Yona asked how long he had been gone the second time, and she confidently said he wouldn't be gone that long.

But she predicted partnership with him and that we wouldn't be in separate states anymore.  She definitely predicted the disappearing acts in three separate readings.  And while she has been really accurate for me, I'm just losing hope.

I don't want to get too into detail, but I went through hell with this guy and sacrificed more than I'm comfortable admitting, and he does this...again.  But I know you're right, he doesn't want to work through his feelings; I know his situation and he's taking it out on me. :(

Offline massine

« Reply #5032 on: July 22, 2020, 02:26:33 AM »

This guy disappeared for four months then six weeks last year.  And now he's been gone for five weeks; Yona asked how long he had been gone the second time, and she confidently said he wouldn't be gone that long.

But she predicted partnership with him and that we wouldn't be in separate states anymore.  She definitely predicted the disappearing acts in three separate readings.  And while she has been really accurate for me, I'm just losing hope.

I don't want to get too into detail, but I went through hell with this guy and sacrificed more than I'm comfortable admitting, and he does this...again.  But I know you're right, he doesn't want to work through his feelings; I know his situation and he's taking it out on me. :(

I'm sorry to hear, that's always the hardest thing to deal with <3 I wish our Poi's would wise up lol! It's easier said than done but try and keep your head up and stay positive <3

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #5033 on: July 22, 2020, 06:29:12 AM »
I had reading with yona 2.5 yrs back ( most of the stuff panned out). Then this time during our second chat (30min) I was listening to the recording nothing stuck out. Sounded like Mumbo jumbo and unfortunately 90% repeated stuff and she even repeated the stuff from last reading. I am very disappointed with the quality. 10 min prediction and remaining time a man close to you blah blah blah...  waste of time, then you will get upset but resolve blah blah. I mean I am sure those who have family or loved ones they argue ? I asked her about a contract renewal she didn’t give a straight answer said cards are very bad perhaps because of Corona though you seem to be working. After having these 2 readings about 2-3 years apart and listening to both recordings I would NOT RECOMMEND her to anyone. I have stated in my previous posts all she said panned out. I have compared the two readings it’s just guess work. She couldn’t read me because I don’t have guys, men love issues. My issues are more career, family etc. the worst of all was repeating the 2.5 yrs predictions and predicting I would be pregnant again. ha haha May be in other life period.
I am glad Yona worked out for some here but I testify ( based on my 2 readings) she’s mostly a guess work. And her last prediction I will move..... ok down the line at some stage we all do...
If I do get pregnant again ( and deliver a child) and move a couple years later I will come here and say I was wrong but till then Yona’s off my list. I usually don’t add my 2 cents but it’s important for common like myself to be aware to stop putting their lives in Yona’s hands. She’s not a God. If you love someone reach out to them if they don’t return your love, plz move on. I found true love in extremely odd situation and it happened when I put my family, friends, psychics suggestions in a corner and took responsibility of my life. It angers me to see or read when psychics make innocent people wait for YEARSSSS for POI to return or predict you will have a choice. Well we all have a choice don’t we?
I mean it’s common sense in few years when a poi does happen to contact I am sure by that time other people might be in picture.
Anyways, after comparing 2 readings I am out of Yona cult....

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #5034 on: July 22, 2020, 06:33:09 AM »
And last, most of guys don’t like Leanne HB, I thought she’s a better reader. I could already validate some stuff she said.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #5035 on: July 22, 2020, 12:13:15 PM »
Is Yona Truly the best psychic? I am new, need infos from people

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5036 on: July 22, 2020, 03:25:15 PM »

Yona is not a Psychic, she is a fortuneteller (card reader).

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #5037 on: July 22, 2020, 03:37:32 PM »

Yona is not a Psychic, she is a fortuneteller (card reader).

You mean she can't read energy? I read with her but she kept repeating things

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5038 on: July 22, 2020, 03:50:03 PM »
“Does that surprise you?” lol

😂 She actually said that when she told me POI wants to meet up for drinks. I said “no, he likes to drink and we meet up often” 🤷🏽‍♀️

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #5039 on: July 22, 2020, 03:52:17 PM »
She connects through your voice and claims to be a psychic ....

anything