Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541397 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4980 on: July 19, 2020, 01:54:30 AM »
Maggs didn’t someone say that you would get married by water? I’m sorry to hear about his Mom. 🙏🏼

Skye said I had a lei and flowers in my hair like Hawaii. His family is way too big for that lol. She said Sept 2021. Its been rough I have been with him through the end of her chemo her surgery and now radiation. She is doing good this week. Last week she had radiation burns and the week before she was really sick. Its been hell on him and his dad. I kept listening and try to be supportive.

Yeah, I thought that was you. Well, you never know! Sky was correct in my POI getting a new job. I know all too well about chemo, surgery and radiation. I just finished all of that and now I’m doing the chemo pill. I’m sure your guy appreciates your support.

Oh no! She has to do pills next? Good golly I'm not telling him there is more.
So happy you are through the worst of it I can't imagine going through the journey cancer causes. Thank god for modern medicine.
Her doctors suggested no breast removal just lymph nodes which scares me but they say it is safer at her age. She is only 63. But her surgery was 3 weeks into the covid shut down so that may have factored in.

He thinks I'm weird because I tell him what a good son he is. This man cooks them dinner and puts them to bed every night lol

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4981 on: July 19, 2020, 02:18:39 AM »
Oh she might not have to do chemo pills. I had to because there was residual cancer after chemo that they found at the time of my surgery. I had a lumpectomy so I got to keep my tatas lol

He sounds like a very good son! My 18 yr old daughter and 12 yr old son continue to take care of me. She cooks and they both clean and do laundry. My daughter shaved my hair off when it started falling out while I cried and my son held my hand.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #4982 on: July 19, 2020, 02:30:48 AM »
Oh she might not have to do chemo pills. I had to because there was residual cancer after chemo that they found at the time of my surgery. I had a lumpectomy so I got to keep my tatas lol

He sounds like a very good son! My 18 yr old daughter and 12 yr old son continue to take care of me. She cooks and they both clean and do laundry. My daughter shaved my hair off when it started falling out while I cried and my son held my hand.

❤❤❤ that right there shows how good of a mom you are. And how you have shown them strength.

I am 36 and just lost my dad to a very short (Found out in Oct. He died in Jan) battle with Cancer, and it was the hardest thing I've ever went through. If you don't mind I will pray for your continued strength and healing to keep that crap away. ❤

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4983 on: July 19, 2020, 02:38:50 AM »

You have some good strong kids. Its amazing to see how kids step up when needed. All of you will need a vacation once its over with.

My neighbor went through all of this two years ago but she lost her breasts. She got new perky boobs now so she's happy lol

They say his mom is cancer free so there is that. With Covid he won't let them out of the house. He cooks and shops and his dad cleans and does laundry. He has two brothers but they don't help as much. One lives 30 minutes away and the other is a cop so busier than he is. He just has me sitting over here waiting to see him sigh lol

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4984 on: July 19, 2020, 03:00:13 AM »
Maggs and Pigg, I am so sorry about your experiences with cancer. I lost both grandparents to cancer-lung and liver. .Again, I am so sorry.
Hopeful, my condolences for your loss.

To answer a previous question, yes Ace of Cups is an excellent card to get-it means new beginnings, new love, new hope. Aces are always new, and the Cups pertains to personal life.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4985 on: July 19, 2020, 03:02:53 AM »

❤❤❤ that right there shows how good of a mom you are. And how you have shown them strength.

I am 36 and just lost my dad to a very short (Found out in Oct. He died in Jan) battle with Cancer, and it was the hardest thing I've ever went through. If you don't mind I will pray for your continued strength and healing to keep that crap away. ❤

Thank you so much Hopeful for your kind words. I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. Cancer is an ugly beast! Thank you for your prayers and I’ll send some your way as well ❤️🙏🏼🐽

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4986 on: July 19, 2020, 03:06:51 AM »

Thank you Maggs. My kids are the best things that have ever happened to me. I told them that we’re going to Destin as soon as we are able to. I’m at peace at the beach. It sounds like you found a good man! I’m very happy for you!

You have some good strong kids. Its amazing to see how kids step up when needed. All of you will need a vacation once its over with.

My neighbor went through all of this two years ago but she lost her breasts. She got new perky boobs now so she's happy lol

They say his mom is cancer free so there is that. With Covid he won't let them out of the house. He cooks and shops and his dad cleans and does laundry. He has two brothers but they don't help as much. One lives 30 minutes away and the other is a cop so busier than he is. He just has me sitting over here waiting to see him sigh lol

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4987 on: July 19, 2020, 03:14:27 AM »
Maggs and Pigg, I am so sorry about your experiences with cancer. I lost both grandparents to cancer-lung and liver. .Again, I am so sorry.
Hopeful, my condolences for your loss.

To answer a previous question, yes Ace of Cups is an excellent card to get-it means new beginnings, new love, new hope. Aces are always new, and the Cups pertains to personal life.

Thank you Summer and I’m sorry for your loss as well. Cancer is such an ugly beast.

Thank you for answering my question about the Ace of Cups. Yona was excited for me when she got that card. I’m 🙏🏼 That she is correct!

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #4988 on: July 19, 2020, 05:06:51 AM »
Hey guys!
Pls help with 1 question;
I am going to chat with yona soon, how can I record Our 30 min reading? Any easy way?
Thanks.

Offline sarah1

« Reply #4989 on: July 19, 2020, 05:20:55 AM »
If your using Skype (I usually do), you can record the call on Skype, you just need to press on the record call button.. It will stay on your Skype account for 30 days I think, also you  can copy it from Skype to your phone or laptop later.

Offline jaks111

« Reply #4990 on: July 19, 2020, 07:56:09 AM »
I use voice record on my iPhone.
Enjoy your reading.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4991 on: July 19, 2020, 03:03:56 PM »
If your using Skype (I usually do), you can record the call on Skype, you just need to press on the record call button.. It will stay on your Skype account for 30 days I think, also you  can copy it from Skype to your phone or laptop later.

I saw that and I worried Yona would say something about that.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4992 on: July 19, 2020, 05:43:15 PM »
So I have an update. A couple of weeks ago I reported that I believe I met one of the guys Yona predicted. We have been talking none stop for the last couple of weeks and this weekend we met up. I believe so far Yona is right I do like that he is very ambitious and motivated but I’m too physically attracted to him.

Yona also said my original poi and I will not be speaking for a while and then we will meet up. She expressed how she wasn’t ruling him out yet since he is still central and I have loyalty to him. Yona is right that we will not talk we haven’t talked in months but I have no intention of talking to him or even hearing what he has to say. I’m far removed

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4993 on: July 19, 2020, 06:24:58 PM »

I saw that and I worried Yona would say something about that.

She won’t. She actually encourages it. As a courtesy, I would always ask her right at the beginning if she was okay with my recording the call because Skype alerts the other party that the call is being recorded. Hope you enjoy your reading :)

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #4994 on: July 19, 2020, 06:25:40 PM »
If I may ask, what is a non read that is referred to in the forum? I have a general idea but would like some clarification if that’s possible please. Also with Yona’s top up reading is it similar to the original in depth reading that was first given or does the top up clarify things yet to occur in that first reading? Had my reading with her July 1 and purchased the top up and would like an idea when would be best to schedule it. A couple of things have played out already and even though it says in the forum her timing is spotty at best, a few more are slated to occur, according to her, over the next few weeks and August.