Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541418 times)

Offline summertimesnow

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4965 on: July 18, 2020, 08:57:52 PM »
Wow Summer, so much detail in the prediction of the first guy but am I understanding correct that he did not become a significant love interest or even a relationship? If not, then why even bring them up and with so much detail? So you are waiting to meet the KOC?

Thank you for your feedback!

I must add that I was spoiled by a local psychic that I read with up until she passed away. She blew everyone out of the water....even Yona. She gave details and was straight with her answers. You didn’t have to decipher her readings and she was always correct for me. She was not 💯 because no one is but this lady was extraordinary to say the least! So, my goal was to find a replacement for her but I have had no such luck.

Ahh I am envious of your local psychic! May she rest in peace.

I am no longer waiting on the KoC. At one point she said it was a foreign guy-and let me tell you, I am 1 of maybe 20 foreigners in this entire town and 1 of 300 ish in the state (official USCIS data). On the apps, I met maybe a handful of foreigner-bots-fake profiles.
I wish-but it ain't happening in this town.

Yes she saw something with much flair and ado years in advance -and it was never meant to go anywhere. I think this is the case to be fair to her b/c there's not much going on in my life romantically otherwise. So think about it like this. think about a placid pool of water. throw a tiny stone in and it'll ripple. Wands was that tiny stone-any aberration from the placid deadness that's been my "love life".
b/c he is gone now, all she's been seeing are microscopically small stones, smaller than the covid19 virus, who are the app guys galore. it's a completely dead lake-akin to the dead marshes in Lord of the Rings, and she's seeing the tiniest wisp show up as a suit.

She still sees A Knight of Wands. but who knows at this point.

I know that I sung Yona's praises but to be honest, maybe I made excuses for her. To be sure, she's superb in terms of everything but love life-amazing. Especially career. She is seeing I'd be solicited and move and I hope to heavens above it is correct.

But I would rather have had her cards present the Wands as a one sided crush that I'd spend time with.

It even gave passion so many times. and the only "passion" that I saw was spending time together and a few hand holds. One time she had this explicit sequence, my mom comes to town, I have passion in the home card with him, and then a woman hits on him immediately after. it repeated twice across two readings and showed 2 years in advance.
What happened in reality: my mom visited. we hosted the Wands for dinner. "passion" was maybe the spark? and even so not mutual obviously. and then immediately after-2 days later , a woman hit on him.

So she's still seeing passion far far ahead with a Wands and I update her. lol, if it's an app -Wands, passion will be them sending unsolicited d* pics and being promptly reported. otherwise ain't happening.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 09:03:27 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4966 on: July 18, 2020, 08:58:45 PM »
I know so many people are asking you plenty of questions, Summer, but I was curious if Yona has ever mentioned pulling the "home card" and saying that that meant you were in your POI's home or he was in yours aka moving in with one another?

She mentioned my moving since my first reading, but this was the first time she mentioned a cohabitation with my now missing POI.  And it came up fairly quickly within the reading (even before predicting his disappearance act).

<3 <3

Funny you asked that as I was just responding to s/o on my PMs on this very note.

Yes!! It is my favorite prediction ever b/c it never errs. 8 times she'd predicted Wands in the home card. First time she saw it, Nov 2016, I hadn't met the guy but I met him in March of '17 and he came to my home for the first time in Sept '17.

She saw this 7 more times and all 7 passed, him in mine 4 times and me in his 3 times (2 separate apartments since he had moved within town during this time).
One time, the reading started off with this as the first prediction-it happened 3 weeks after.

Other than this, she has seen my mom in the home and that always happened. she's stopped seeing anyone in the home of late.

She's also able to discern if it's s/o in your home vs you using a godforsaken accursed app to speak to s/o. Recently this is what is appearing.

It's my fave prediction ever b/c I don't let a guy into my home under normal (pre covid ) times unless I know them really well and am certain they won't make a move on me. and obviamente, an app guy is a no go so it is a definite no on it being an app guy if she sees s/o in the home.

She's never seen cohabitation for me-so that may be paired with 6 of swords. or else she's able to sense it.

What a coincidence that you responded to a PM about the same thing. :D

Thank you for the response; she mentioned that we wouldn't remain in separate states and the distance was closing.  But sometimes that is hard to believe; I get really downtrodden by this ridiculous trend of ghosting, however Yona predicted it before at least twice and it happened almost immediately.  So she seems to have a good understanding of this guy, hahah.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4967 on: July 18, 2020, 09:03:19 PM »
As far as love predictions she always picks up my ex husband and often describes him different suits depending on how much of an ass he is being. Every time he pops up I know he is going to try to get me back again. On the flip side I have been dating my current guy for almost 4 months. Yona doesn't see him at all. My ex husband has been dominating my readings and I can't get Yona to stop seeing him lol

The only way I know Yona is mentioning my POI is that she mentioned we live in different states and a certain lifestyle he was living for years.  I would sooner jump off a bridge than be with someone else with the same lifestyle choice.  ;D

But I can imagine the annoyance when she keeps bringing up your ex.  I wonder why she isn't picking up on your current partner, that is very odd!

She said its because he's not central in my cards so he is insignificant. I'm like but he stays at my house... A lot. He can be too insignificant. We talk every day. What else does she need!? Lmao. And yes I want to jump off a bridge or shove him off a bridge every time I hear he is trying to come back again. He literally called yesterday asking to come visit me. I moved 3 hours away for a reason. He knows about my bf. I told him last week he owes me a Yona reading since he won't stay out of mine.

Offline Esse

« Reply #4968 on: July 18, 2020, 09:35:25 PM »
there are a few Yona reviews in the psychicshows forum, from people who read with her years ago, they are all negative - i don't think Yona is better than Kisha or Micah but because people assume her predictions can take years and even be about someone you haven't met yet people hang on to hope and try to make predictions fit, she's the waitress in the last chance saloon.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4969 on: July 18, 2020, 09:48:13 PM »
there are a few Yona reviews in the psychicshows forum, from people who read with her years ago, they are all negative - i don't think Yona is better than Kisha or Micah but because people assume her predictions can take years and even be about someone you haven't met yet people hang on to hope and try to make predictions fit, she's the waitress in the last chance saloon.

I've had success with Yona, whereas Kisha was wrong for me (she said she could read two years out and didn't see something happening, which happened about 7 months later) and Micah did NOT even send me his reading.  So all of us connect differently, but I know I've had major hits with her and involving the person I was inquiring about.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4970 on: July 18, 2020, 10:31:26 PM »

I agree to an extent. She would always tell me how often she would be wrong because she interprets cards incorrectly on a consistent basis (the CARDS are never wrong, but she is “quite a bit”). I mean, in almost three years (end of October) and not ONE thing for me came to fruition. I won’t read with her anymore. I’ve seen people on here say she got specific predictions for them and then when I inquire via PM, I realize it wasn’t specific at all; rather, it was a bit general and could apply to *almost* anyone. Not all the time, but I’ve messaged probably 4-5 people from this thread and we came to that conclusion.

She’s very nice and I expect she probably won’t be doing readings for MUCH longer. She mentioned retirement in my last reading and how she bought a new pack of the cards she uses to last her through retirement. I’d say probably within 5 years she may be done (I’m just guessing though; idk how fast she goes through/damages her cards).

ETA: EVERY time we had a reading, it seemed to coincide with mail delivery because her dogs would go absolutely crazy with the barking and she always has to stop the reading to disappear for a minute or two to get them to settle down. I’d find it hilarious because I could hear her scolding them in the background 😂😂 So yes, she’s someone I would be comfortable just TALKING to, but predictions for ME? No, I would not, personally, return to her for a reading.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 10:44:13 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4971 on: July 18, 2020, 11:20:21 PM »
Lillypad,

I go back and forth with her love predictions. I recounted my full story. You be the judge. She basically predicted I'd meet a love interest and the first reading gave it as if it'd be a love affair.
And in between she's predicted a Knight of/King of  Cups who never surfaced or else as a rando app guy.

But on all else, she's been very accurate for me.

I have the same sentiment just based on pure math that she may go on for another 5 years tops. She saw herself in there with me updating her when I have passion with a Wands.
So if I have nothing but app randos for 5 more years, I'm done-I'm done with the apps. At that point I'd have been on them for 11, 12 years. It does happen-check out a blog on medium by Shani Silver, who is about my age who did 11 years of app dating and never found anyone, quit a few times, came back, and quit again, last summer, this time ostensibly forever. She just gave up, as is her right-and she lives in the middle of NYC not in the middle o nowhere college town in flyover country.

I hope she sees herself with regard to my career prediction as well. That way I'd know that at least, I'll get this offer in 5 years.

I will be sad to hear Yona retire though, I gotta say. I really love talking to her. And the mailman had come in once with the dogs going nuts-it was actually the first time she'd seen the financial Tower to my institution and had just gotten to that point when the dogs went wild.

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #4972 on: July 18, 2020, 11:22:09 PM »
My first ever reading with Yona in Feb 2019 she predicted a move and I would be happy and my whole life was going well. I told her I am not moving I just bought this house 9 months ago. She insisted it was 6 to 9 months away. Fast forward now I have 4 or 5 readers telling me I'm moving. I guess it got close enough for others to see now.

Are you thinking of moving? Or is it just that more readers are picking up a move? but still no intention to move?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4973 on: July 18, 2020, 11:56:10 PM »
My first ever reading with Yona in Feb 2019 she predicted a move and I would be happy and my whole life was going well. I told her I am not moving I just bought this house 9 months ago. She insisted it was 6 to 9 months away. Fast forward now I have 4 or 5 readers telling me I'm moving. I guess it got close enough for others to see now.

Are you thinking of moving? Or is it just that more readers are picking up a move? but still no intention to move?

Well if I stay with my guy. Shout out to random app guy I have been with for 4 months lol. Anyhow if I stay with him I would be moving. Reason being is the 10 mile drive between us takes 30 minutes. His parents are older and his mom has cancer. We would move closer to them and a major highway for both of us for work. Plus my taxes here are stupid high compared to 10 miles away. Otherwise I don't really plan on moving I just bought my house in April 2018. This would not be soon since we are only 4 months in but I could see doing it in 6 more months. He is the one that has brought up moving in several times and also the location sucking and wanting to move closer to him. And no he isn't broke and wanting to move in he makes twice as much money as I do. Lmao. Lady P says he will move in here first and then Mar 2021 we will live by water. Which is by his parents.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4974 on: July 19, 2020, 12:11:23 AM »
Maggs didn’t someone say that you would get married by water? I’m sorry to hear about his Mom. 🙏🏼

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4975 on: July 19, 2020, 12:15:52 AM »
Lillypad, I have a similar experience but for me she nails the present and recent past but her first prediction and sometimes her first set of predictions never fail. but it comes to a point and stalls in the reading or else it will skip over love stuff and other stuff will happen.
For example, she gave the financial budget cut, you are worried, prediction followed soon after by a love development-Star in the home card last May. the financial budget cut was this past month, a year after her reading. where is the Star???

Another example is from my December reading. I counted 7 specific predictions that she had for me that came to pass from Dec to March ending with travel abroad. After travel abroad it was all about a Knight of Wands. and the predictions stopped in March-yea I know covidshit-and wouldn't budge after. She said 'immediately' after World or could even be before. let's look at the calendar, July , 7th month, it's 4 months to the day of my return coincidentally. and still crickets.nothing. so the rest of the reading is frozen.

Oh and yea for some of you rando app dudes end up being a non-random presence. but for me, it's on average texts from 85 new nameless people (never save their names) annually and an average of 10 random meetups per year. There comes a point where detachment sets in, for good.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4976 on: July 19, 2020, 12:16:48 AM »
Wow Summer, so much detail in the prediction of the first guy but am I understanding correct that he did not become a significant love interest or even a relationship? If not, then why even bring them up and with so much detail? So you are waiting to meet the KOC?

Thank you for your feedback!

I must add that I was spoiled by a local psychic that I read with up until she passed away. She blew everyone out of the water....even Yona. She gave details and was straight with her answers. You didn’t have to decipher her readings and she was always correct for me. She was not 💯 because no one is but this lady was extraordinary to say the least! So, my goal was to find a replacement for her but I have had no such luck.

Ahh I am envious of your local psychic! May she rest in peace.

I am no longer waiting on the KoC. At one point she said it was a foreign guy-and let me tell you, I am 1 of maybe 20 foreigners in this entire town and 1 of 300 ish in the state (official USCIS data). On the apps, I met maybe a handful of foreigner-bots-fake profiles.
I wish-but it ain't happening in this town.

Yes she saw something with much flair and ado years in advance -and it was never meant to go anywhere. I think this is the case to be fair to her b/c there's not much going on in my life romantically otherwise. So think about it like this. think about a placid pool of water. throw a tiny stone in and it'll ripple. Wands was that tiny stone-any aberration from the placid deadness that's been my "love life".
b/c he is gone now, all she's been seeing are microscopically small stones, smaller than the covid19 virus, who are the app guys galore. it's a completely dead lake-akin to the dead marshes in Lord of the Rings, and she's seeing the tiniest wisp show up as a suit.

She still sees A Knight of Wands. but who knows at this point.

I know that I sung Yona's praises but to be honest, maybe I made excuses for her. To be sure, she's superb in terms of everything but love life-amazing. Especially career. She is seeing I'd be solicited and move and I hope to heavens above it is correct.

But I would rather have had her cards present the Wands as a one sided crush that I'd spend time with.

It even gave passion so many times. and the only "passion" that I saw was spending time together and a few hand holds. One time she had this explicit sequence, my mom comes to town, I have passion in the home card with him, and then a woman hits on him immediately after. it repeated twice across two readings and showed 2 years in advance.
What happened in reality: my mom visited. we hosted the Wands for dinner. "passion" was maybe the spark? and even so not mutual obviously. and then immediately after-2 days later , a woman hit on him.

So she's still seeing passion far far ahead with a Wands and I update her. lol, if it's an app -Wands, passion will be them sending unsolicited d* pics and being promptly reported. otherwise ain't happening.

Thanks Summer. She was awesome! She could have made a lot of money but she did readings in her home and you only knew of her by word of mouth. I really like Yona. I love talking to her and she’s my last hope. It’s going on 2 years since my first reading with her and I’m still waiting for my Ace of Cups when it comes to love. To be fair, she did say that it would take time. Isn’t this a really good card when it comes to love predictions?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4977 on: July 19, 2020, 01:18:17 AM »
Maggs didn’t someone say that you would get married by water? I’m sorry to hear about his Mom. 🙏🏼

Skye said I had a lei and flowers in my hair like Hawaii. His family is way too big for that lol. She said Sept 2021. Its been rough I have been with him through the end of her chemo her surgery and now radiation. She is doing good this week. Last week she had radiation burns and the week before she was really sick. Its been hell on him and his dad. I kept listening and try to be supportive.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4978 on: July 19, 2020, 01:22:00 AM »
Lillypad, I have a similar experience but for me she nails the present and recent past but her first prediction and sometimes her first set of predictions never fail. but it comes to a point and stalls in the reading or else it will skip over love stuff and other stuff will happen.
For example, she gave the financial budget cut, you are worried, prediction followed soon after by a love development-Star in the home card last May. the financial budget cut was this past month, a year after her reading. where is the Star???

Another example is from my December reading. I counted 7 specific predictions that she had for me that came to pass from Dec to March ending with travel abroad. After travel abroad it was all about a Knight of Wands. and the predictions stopped in March-yea I know covidshit-and wouldn't budge after. She said 'immediately' after World or could even be before. let's look at the calendar, July , 7th month, it's 4 months to the day of my return coincidentally. and still crickets.nothing. so the rest of the reading is frozen.

Oh and yea for some of you rando app dudes end up being a non-random presence. but for me, it's on average texts from 85 new nameless people (never save their names) annually and an average of 10 random meetups per year. There comes a point where detachment sets in, for good.

Yeah random app dudes typically suck. I got on two different apps and talked to dozens of guys. This one is the only one I decided to meet and we randomly clicked.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4979 on: July 19, 2020, 01:43:21 AM »

Skye said I had a lei and flowers in my hair like Hawaii. His family is way too big for that lol. She said Sept 2021. Its been rough I have been with him through the end of her chemo her surgery and now radiation. She is doing good this week. Last week she had radiation burns and the week before she was really sick. Its been hell on him and his dad. I kept listening and try to be supportive.

Yeah, I thought that was you. Well, you never know! Sky was correct in my POI getting a new job. I know all too well about chemo, surgery and radiation. I just finished all of that and now I’m doing the chemo pill. I’m sure your guy appreciates your support.