Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541261 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4605 on: June 09, 2020, 03:33:05 PM »
I've found with Yona unless you get a general read she is wrong. Her general reads are fantastic and things happen. Unfortunately if you make the mistake of telling her to much she then tries to make reading fit your story. I've had a lot of hits from her on the general, other stuff she was dead wrong. Very nice and ethical though. I don't believe she does it on purpose, it's called being human. Just like we try to make our readings fit our situation only to find out later it doesn't.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4606 on: June 09, 2020, 03:39:19 PM »
Exactly, Boston. I just hate coming on her thread and coming across the zealots who swear that Yona is a god and therefore, NEVER makes mistakes. I’ve said it as well: she’s human. Humans aren’t infallible.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4607 on: June 09, 2020, 04:03:29 PM »
I agree, she told me once that if you don’t give any background it makes the reader work harder and also avoid her human error, Uli mentioned that too me once. According to Yona, your first readings are the best because there’s no background story.

I've found with Yona unless you get a general read she is wrong. Her general reads are fantastic and things happen. Unfortunately if you make the mistake of telling her to much she then tries to make reading fit your story. I've had a lot of hits from her on the general, other stuff she was dead wrong. Very nice and ethical though. I don't believe she does it on purpose, it's called being human. Just like we try to make our readings fit our situation only to find out later it doesn't.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #4608 on: June 10, 2020, 02:58:31 AM »

Mmm I think it’s not completely true though. I read with her ONLY once about 2 years back and MOST of her stuff panned out (besides her 3rd kid prediction; that will never happen hehe) but I  asked her questions VERY VERY specific. If it was by chance that she had most panned out in 2 years that’s still great.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4609 on: June 10, 2020, 03:53:45 AM »
My GAWD this has taken a left turn...

Bee acknowledged her mistake and corrected it (thank you). I admit, when I saw it, I was a bit taken aback, especially because I knew Bee is a POC as well, but it’s all water under the bridge. She didn’t mean it in a derogatory way.

This forum, if anything, is good for entertainment at least 😭

racist language is ALWAYS deragatory. Noone ever says, ''oh I said the n-word but didn't mean it in a deragotory way''. Let us stop excusing racism. Now is definitely not the time, that time is gone

Nobody said the N word here so there’s no need to compare it to that. Not to “excuse racism” when nobody is racist here and it was an honest miscommunication. I stated and apologized for using the phrase colored instead of African American. I just wasn’t thinking and was telling a personal experience in direct correlation to an event and prediction that unfolded. I already stated I had no ill intent, am also a minority, my POI is a minority, and should’ve better informed myself on the terminology. For Christ sake I was at the protests a week ago so it was not meant to be derogatory. THIS HAS BEEN STATED AND CLEARED UP.

So can we all really let it go now.

And isnt professor calling someone a liar without proof multiple times, and defamation of character, also derogatory ?

Professor calling you a liar is between you and Professor. Using racist language is what I am calling you out on and that is between you and every black person on this planet. They don't deserve your racist rhetoric and being a POC does not change that. They have done nothing to you. If you want to date black people, you really need to pay attention to your bias. That is all I am saying especially in 2020.  I am not attacking you but calling out racism. You have offended black people on this forum as I assume Professor is black( I don't know). So you should be called out deservedly and actually say you are sorry and not act the victim

You honestly need to stop. You’re accusing someone of being racist based off the miscommunication of a word that was not Ill-intentioned. Stated that several times now. And I DID deliver an apology and corrected the terminology which was, as stated, unintentional, and purely a moment of ignorance on poor word choice, not racism. Literally I am the last person in the world who’s racist and the fact I stated the error WITH APOLOGY, and you persistently continue to give energy to this, while asking for another apology, is irritating. No need for your relentless continued verbal jabs. I’m not going to sit here on a forum and go back and forth with somebody about whether or not I’m “racist” when you literally know nothing about me. Nor do I care to, as you hold no significance to my life. I said what I said and I corrected it. Period. Doesn’t make someone a racist so chill out. The fact I’m even having this conversation is beyond me because I legitimately don’t have a racist bone in my body.. you’re continuation in antagonizing this conversation to imply that I do is keeping the negative energy on this forum alive
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 03:59:12 AM by bee.23 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4610 on: June 10, 2020, 04:08:04 AM »
Bee I for one want to congratulate you on getting out of the spiral of readings. I am happy for you and thank you for sharing your experience with us and also correcting your mistake. Wishing you the best with this guy if it is truly intended to be in your best interest. Only you can decide that.

@aquarian_81 and @kdspirit

Thank you so much! You are both such kind souls!! Him and I talked everything through last couple days and have reconciled our relationship and are making moves to live together. I’m going to leave readings behind me as honestly guys, it can create so much uncertainty and anxiety, and even blocks. I hope all of you do too! And only use readings for a once in a blue moon thing. In every realm, it will always be best to create our own reality, rather than receive the confusion of many people telling you many different things.  I have floods of inboxes to respond to and will continue to do readings for others, but I feel I prefer to live in the present, rather than live in the future, when it comes to readings for my own life and situation. I feel more at peace in the unknown. I will be back to update the forum on predictions as time progresses, but already, practically everyone has been wrong for me about this situation and the details lol. A few have been correct!! And I still have a lot more predictions pending 🙂

@tellmewhy it didn’t make sense to me either! For yona to say I had a choice, then say I’m wasting my time. Which is another reason for stating her reading was quite confusing. Due to her predictions, I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t work out between us long term but as of now we are giving it a go and she stated we would not this year. But it is in fact happening. Kisha and Stephanie Theresa both told me we would this year, while yona said we wouldn’t

@wilddolphin AGAIN AS I STATED. I said yona was wrong on her prediction, nobody said she was wrong on her outcome
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 04:20:48 AM by bee.23 »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4611 on: June 10, 2020, 06:01:17 AM »

Bee acknowledged her mistake and corrected it (thank you). I admit, when I saw it, I was a bit taken aback, especially because I knew Bee is a POC as well, but it’s all water under the bridge. She didn’t mean it in a derogatory way.

racist language is ALWAYS deragatory. Noone ever says, ''oh I said the n-word but didn't mean it in a deragotory way''. Let us stop excusing racism. Now is definitely not the time, that time is gone

Nobody said the N word here so there’s no need to compare it to that. Not to “excuse racism” when nobody is racist here and it was an honest miscommunication. I stated and apologized for using the phrase colored instead of African American. I just wasn’t thinking and was telling a personal experience in direct correlation to an event and prediction that unfolded. I already stated I had no ill intent, am also a minority, my POI is a minority, and should’ve better informed myself on the terminology. For Christ sake I was at the protests a week ago so it was not meant to be derogatory. THIS HAS BEEN STATED AND CLEARED UP.

And isnt professor calling someone a liar without proof multiple times, and defamation of character, also derogatory ?

Professor calling you a liar is between you and Professor. Using racist language is what I am calling you out on and that is between you and every black person on this planet. They don't deserve your racist rhetoric and being a POC does not change that. They have done nothing to you. If you want to date black people, you really need to pay attention to your bias. That is all I am saying especially in 2020.  I am not attacking you but calling out racism. You have offended black people on this forum as I assume Professor is black( I don't know). So you should be called out deservedly and actually say you are sorry and not act the victim

You honestly need to stop. You’re accusing someone of being racist based off the miscommunication of a word that was not Ill-intentioned. Stated that several times now. And I DID deliver an apology and corrected the terminology which was, as stated, unintentional, and purely a moment of ignorance on poor word choice, not racism. Literally I am the last person in the world who’s racist and the fact I stated the error WITH APOLOGY, and you persistently continue to give energy to this, while asking for another apology, is irritating. No need for your relentless continued verbal jabs. I’m not going to sit here on a forum and go back and forth with somebody about whether or not I’m “racist” when you literally know nothing about me. Nor do I care to, as you hold no significance to my life. I said what I said and I corrected it. Period. Doesn’t make someone a racist so chill out. The fact I’m even having this conversation is beyond me because I legitimately don’t have a racist bone in my body.. you’re continuation in antagonizing this conversation to imply that I do is keeping the negative energy on this forum alive

you are the one who brought negative energy to this page with your ignorance. You want to date a black man but cannot even refer to them respectfully but with a racial slur. You are not a victim and stop playing one. Calling someone a racial slur is racism what are you talking about? please educate yourself on what racism is

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4612 on: June 10, 2020, 06:39:23 AM »

you are the one who brought negative energy to this page with your ignorance. You want to date a black man but cannot even refer to them respectfully but with a racial slur. You are not a victim and stop playing one. Calling someone a racial slur is racism what are you talking about? please educate yourself on what racism is

oh my gosh lol. Racism is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. I don’t feel this way nor did I claim it, you’re literally trying to portray me as someone I’m not. If anything me as a minority, how would that ever make me feel superior. I was relaying a real life story in regards to how it related to a prediction, mispoke and apologized. That doesn’t make someone racist. “You want to date a black man but...” you literally sound so bad right now just....stop

I humbly have already stated I will educate myself on proper word choice. But respectfully, feel you should also educate yourself on what it means to not be an idgit when voicing to someone your concerns, that have already been clarified
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 06:41:05 AM by bee.23 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4613 on: June 10, 2020, 11:01:33 AM »

Can we now move on.  It was not a slur or personal, she apologised for her slip if language and at the end of the day that’s what counts.

The world is full of racists.  It is also full of people who are unintentionally racist. I’m sure I have slipped in my time.

But let’s not single out one person. 

I’ve not know bee to be negative. In fact she’s brought a good and rounded point of view to the board.

Better YOU go educate yourself on basic reading comprehension. Bee has apologized for the choice of words, pages back. Did you miss it?  :o :o :o

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4614 on: June 10, 2020, 01:34:01 PM »

Mmm I think it’s not completely true though. I read with her ONLY once about 2 years back and MOST of her stuff panned out (besides her 3rd kid prediction; that will never happen hehe) but I  asked her questions VERY VERY specific. If it was by chance that she had most panned out in 2 years that’s still great.

I agree with Itsmylife and think it varies from reading to reading. In my first reading with Yona I asked very specific questions and in turn one can be perceive the questions as being leading statements, but Yona was able to use her discernment and spent time explaining her thought and rationalization process for the predictions. Yona was accurate and things happened like she said they would.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4615 on: June 10, 2020, 05:03:58 PM »
Bee I for one want to congratulate you on getting out of the spiral of readings. I am happy for you and thank you for sharing your experience with us and also correcting your mistake. Wishing you the best with this guy if it is truly intended to be in your best interest. Only you can decide that.

Thank you so much! You are both such kind souls!! Him and I talked everything through last couple days and have reconciled our relationship and are making moves to live together. I’m going to leave readings behind me as honestly guys, it can create so much uncertainty and anxiety, and even blocks. I hope all of you do too! And only use readings for a once in a blue moon thing. In every realm, it will always be best to create our own reality, rather than receive the confusion of many people telling you many different things.  I have floods of inboxes to respond to and will continue to do readings for others, but I feel I prefer to live in the present, rather than live in the future, when it comes to readings for my own life and situation. I feel more at peace in the unknown. I will be back to update the forum on predictions as time progresses, but already, practically everyone has been wrong for me about this situation and the details lol. A few have been correct!! And I still have a lot more predictions pending 🙂

@tellmewhy it didn’t make sense to me either! For yona to say I had a choice, then say I’m wasting my time. Which is another reason for stating her reading was quite confusing. Due to her predictions, I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t work out between us long term but as of now we are giving it a go and she stated we would not this year. But it is in fact happening. Kisha and Stephanie Theresa both told me we would this year, while yona said we wouldn’t

@wilddolphin AGAIN AS I STATED. I said yona was wrong on her prediction, nobody said she was wrong on her outcome

Bee.23 - Why do you conveniently leave out what doesn't suit you to say??? You talked about how ST got it right but you only told us half of what she said and what suited you to say. Well, if you are going to give reviews give them in full

This is what you said on another post

You said Stephanie Theresa predicited reconciliation but you did state this on another post about Stephanie Theresa: ¨Basically said I would reconcile with my POI (after this year of waiting) but that it would be short lived and would fail shortly after. And that I would meet someone else¨. So you basically left the outcome out (that it will be short lived and would fail). Yet, you tell us here only about the reconciliation bit.

So here is the point about what I was saying - Yona gave you the outcome. It doesn´t matter if you reconcile or not if the point is that it won´t last. That is why Yona was telling you what she was telling you. She is not probably going to tell you every single thing that happens in your life but the major outcome or how things will pan out. She did tell you that there would be someone else and that POI would be in your life. So to say Yona is wrong????? when you are only giving half of the story of what ST told you.

Can we please just drop this? If you keep harping on it we risk losing 330+ pages of reviews. Bee's life is not yours. Just focus on yourself. We keep getting threads derailed by people getting personally invested in psychics. Let's just keep to our review/opinion and keep it moving. Do you really need Bee to respond and say OK @wilddophin. you're correct. I'm so sorry? Will that get you to stop?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4616 on: June 10, 2020, 05:16:29 PM »

Bee.23 - Why do you conveniently leave out what doesn't suit you to say??? You talked about how ST got it right but you only told us half of what she said and what suited you to say. Well, if you are going to give reviews give them in full

This is what you said on another post

You said Stephanie Theresa predicited reconciliation but you did state this on another post about Stephanie Theresa: ¨Basically said I would reconcile with my POI (after this year of waiting) but that it would be short lived and would fail shortly after. And that I would meet someone else¨. So you basically left the outcome out (that it will be short lived and would fail). Yet, you tell us here only about the reconciliation bit.

So here is the point about what I was saying - Yona gave you the outcome. It doesn´t matter if you reconcile or not if the point is that it won´t last. That is why Yona was telling you what she was telling you. She is not probably going to tell you every single thing that happens in your life but the major outcome or how things will pan out. She did tell you that there would be someone else and that POI would be in your life. So to say Yona is wrong????? when you are only giving half of the story of what ST told you.

Can we please just drop this? If you keep harping on it we risk losing 330+ pages of reviews. Bee's life is not yours. Just focus on yourself. We keep getting threads derailed by people getting personally invested in psychics. Let's just keep to our review/opinion and keep it moving. Do you really need Bee to respond and say OK @wilddophin. you're correct. I'm so sorry? Will that get you to stop?

She’s doing the same thing on SPS so unless the IP is banned here, there’s no stopping this.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4617 on: June 10, 2020, 09:15:16 PM »
Hi guysss I asked this already but I am not sure if everyone saw it... I had my reading with Yona on May 22... she mentioned the word “ nesting” and I don’t know what she meant about it? Does that mean pregnancy? Or, could it be that I just recently bought a house so “ nesting” maybe could be making my new home a “ home” ... any thoughts? TIA!! :)

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4618 on: June 10, 2020, 09:47:34 PM »
“ communications are improving and Potentionally nesting”.... Thats the exact sentence

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4619 on: June 10, 2020, 11:04:16 PM »
Yessss professor!!! Well I am going to be 33 in July and I so ready to start my life!!! My bf and I started dating 7 months ago but we have known eachother and our families since we are 10!! I am hoping that things progress and as far as my reading went it sounded like Yona saw lots more communication and talks about the future.... I am hoping for an amazing summer :) anyone else who Yona has said this to please let me know your thoughts....