Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541515 times)

Offline Pearpearmeow

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4590 on: June 07, 2020, 05:10:24 PM »
I have to agree, if she said couple Asian ppl, that is a description n not offensive to me. She has every right to describe things that have happened just like you have the right to be offended....

I think this is a lie! and should be removed! One: the details arent appropriate on a psychic review forum. Two: as a Black person, I feel offended. Three: if its a tower moment not for you but for a friend, why would you expect Yona to pick this up? Should she see every bad thing that will happen to all friends of someone getting a reading?? Next time just state a bad incident happened to a friend instead of detailing that ‘colored people’ jumped them. Totally out of place in a psychic review forum. This reminds me of the other thread where you were in hospital with coronavirus and worried that you werent responding to treatment, then suddenly while still in hospital you are offering free tarot readings for practice, and now you have a paid professional site all within weeks!! Thats fine, but keep your agenda away from race issues on a psychic review site especially in these times!!!
I’m sorry but your post is the inappropriate one here. Who the hell died and gave you the power to dictate what someone can and cannot say for their review? Because that’s EXACTLY what bee was doing. YOU made it about race. No one else. In fact, bee gave extreme detail as to WHY Yona was wrong here and the facts to back it up. Just because you think Yona is the end all be all, not everyone thinks that, including me. She was TERRIBLE for me 4 years ago and I will never go back to her. NOT ONE single thing she said happened. Just because your life is in shambles, doesn’t mean you get to tear down someone else’s where theirs is coming together.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4591 on: June 07, 2020, 05:12:18 PM »
@ 🐝
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:30:57 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline massine

« Reply #4592 on: June 07, 2020, 05:18:34 PM »
Thanks so much for this tellmewhy!! I have a reading with her soon and you've helped me understand her reading style a little more! :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4593 on: June 07, 2020, 05:28:45 PM »
I have to agree, if she said couple Asian ppl, that is a description n not offensive to me. She has every right to describe things that have happened just like you have the right to be offended....

I think this is a lie! and should be removed! One: the details arent appropriate on a psychic review forum. Two: as a Black person, I feel offended. Three: if its a tower moment not for you but for a friend, why would you expect Yona to pick this up? Should she see every bad thing that will happen to all friends of someone getting a reading?? Next time just state a bad incident happened to a friend instead of detailing that ‘colored people’ jumped them. Totally out of place in a psychic review forum. This reminds me of the other thread where you were in hospital with coronavirus and worried that you werent responding to treatment, then suddenly while still in hospital you are offering free tarot readings for practice, and now you have a paid professional site all within weeks!! Thats fine, but keep your agenda away from race issues on a psychic review site especially in these times!!!
I’m sorry but your post is the inappropriate one here. Who the hell died and gave you the power to dictate what someone can and cannot say for their review? Because that’s EXACTLY what bee was doing. YOU made it about race. No one else. In fact, bee gave extreme detail as to WHY Yona was wrong here and the facts to back it up. Just because you think Yona is the end all be all, not everyone thinks that, including me. She was TERRIBLE for me 4 years ago and I will never go back to her. NOT ONE single thing she said happened. Just because your life is in shambles, doesn’t mean you get to tear down someone else’s where theirs is coming together.

Not exactly. Asian is a race, colored people is an ethnic slur. Similar to calling an Asian person Oriental or a person with Down Syndrome mongoloid. It's outdated and offensive. We all are learning, myself included. Bee corrected it, so we can move on.

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better "  Maya Angelou

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4594 on: June 07, 2020, 05:33:22 PM »
My GAWD this has taken a left turn...

Bee acknowledged her mistake and corrected it (thank you). I admit, when I saw it, I was a bit taken aback, especially because I knew Bee is a POC as well, but it’s all water under the bridge. She didn’t mean it in a derogatory way.

This forum, if anything, is good for entertainment at least 😭

racist language is ALWAYS deragatory. Noone ever says, ''oh I said the n-word but didn't mean it in a deragotory way''. Let us stop excusing racism. Now is definitely not the time, that time is gone

Nobody said the N word here so there’s no need to compare it to that. Not to “excuse racism” when nobody is racist here and it was an honest miscommunication. I stated and apologized for using the phrase colored instead of African American. I just wasn’t thinking and was telling a personal experience in direct correlation to an event and prediction that unfolded. I already stated I had no ill intent, am also a minority, my POI is a minority, and should’ve better informed myself on the terminology. For Christ sake I was at the protests a week ago so it was not meant to be derogatory. THIS HAS BEEN STATED AND CLEARED UP.

So can we all really let it go now.

And isnt professor calling someone a liar without proof multiple times, and defamation of character, also derogatory ?

Professor calling you a liar is between you and Professor. Using racist language is what I am calling you out on and that is between you and every black person on this planet. They don't deserve your racist rhetoric and being a POC does not change that. They have done nothing to you. If you want to date black people, you really need to pay attention to your bias. That is all I am saying especially in 2020.  I am not attacking you but calling out racism. You have offended black people on this forum as I assume Professor is black( I don't know). So you should be called out deservedly and actually say you are sorry and not act the victim

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4595 on: June 07, 2020, 05:56:17 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:31:41 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #4596 on: June 08, 2020, 03:46:30 AM »
I have been called a liar by her too.  it was some time ago. haha. I feel your anger.  but why would I lie about "QOC18" or yona? they don't pay me.  :)

My GAWD this has taken a left turn...

Bee acknowledged her mistake and corrected it (thank you). I admit, when I saw it, I was a bit taken aback, especially because I knew Bee is a POC as well, but it’s all water under the bridge. She didn’t mean it in a derogatory way.

This forum, if anything, is good for entertainment at least 😭

racist language is ALWAYS deragatory. Noone ever says, ''oh I said the n-word but didn't mean it in a deragotory way''. Let us stop excusing racism. Now is definitely not the time, that time is gone

Nobody said the N word here so there’s no need to compare it to that. Not to “excuse racism” when nobody is racist here and it was an honest miscommunication. I stated and apologized for using the phrase colored instead of African American. I just wasn’t thinking and was telling a personal experience in direct correlation to an event and prediction that unfolded. I already stated I had no ill intent, am also a minority, my POI is a minority, and should’ve better informed myself on the terminology. For Christ sake I was at the protests a week ago so it was not meant to be derogatory. THIS HAS BEEN STATED AND CLEARED UP.

So can we all really let it go now.

And isnt professor calling someone a liar without proof multiple times, and defamation of character, also derogatory ?

This is coming from a respectful place.

It can be compared to that word because both are meant to be derogatory. If that wasn’t your intent, it is what it is, but it’s not a white or non-black POC job to tell a black person what is and is not offensive. Also, Professor said “I think this is a lie” which is stating an opinion. Your character was not defamed. A contrary opinion was stated. Saying “I think you are lying” is an opinion. Saying “I know you are lying” could be defamation if it is not proven to be a lie.

But you are leaving out the other incidents, this user has defamed other people’s character, as well as a previous incident they stated I was lying about a totally different topic without using “I think.” And these incidents are also something I expressed when replying to the user. So yes, they have defamed my character prior to this regardless.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4597 on: June 08, 2020, 03:52:05 AM »
Bee I for one want to congratulate you on getting out of the spiral of readings. I am happy for you and thank you for sharing your experience with us and also correcting your mistake. Wishing you the best with this guy if it is truly intended to be in your best interest. Only you can decide that.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #4598 on: June 08, 2020, 03:57:08 PM »
Bee I for one want to congratulate you on getting out of the spiral of readings. I am happy for you and thank you for sharing your experience with us and also correcting your mistake. Wishing you the best with this guy if it is truly intended to be in your best interest. Only you can decide that.

Hey Bee, I am so happy that a reconciliation happened for you!! I wish you all the best  ;D

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4599 on: June 09, 2020, 10:18:22 AM »
She has been less accurate and able to read me over the last few months also. I think she is tired and drained. She did cut back the numbers of readings she was doing a few months ago but maybe she needs a short break.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4600 on: June 09, 2020, 12:21:54 PM »
B....
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:32:08 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4601 on: June 09, 2020, 01:04:40 PM »
She has been less accurate and able to read me over the last few months also. I think she is tired and drained. She did cut back the numbers of readings she was doing a few months ago but maybe she needs a short break.

I was wondering the same thing.....I hope she takes a break if that’s what she needs.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4602 on: June 09, 2020, 01:50:49 PM »

I was wondering the same thing.....I hope she takes a break if that’s what she needs.

Apparently she is. She’s away the last week of June from what I remember.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4603 on: June 09, 2020, 01:52:28 PM »

Apparently she is. She’s away the last week of June from what I remember.

I wonder if you read with her after her break if she'd have different or contradicting predictions.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4604 on: June 09, 2020, 02:43:11 PM »
I would hope so! She was incorrect for me either way, but she’s a very nice person and I consider her to be ethical.

Also, I stand corrected. She’s away from June 21-27 (I know someone who requested a reading that’s set for next week and this is what she said via email)

anything