Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541453 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4575 on: June 07, 2020, 03:41:57 PM »
@wilddolphin

Now you’re just being cruel. Why are you so determined to prove a point that is unrelated to you. Or better yet, why are you so mean? I was with this person for 6 years. So yes I know him better than anyone and am also very aware of the authenticity to his feelings based off of all I know and have experienced. It wasn’t out of the blue we have been in off and on communication for a year, he has expressed things before, but not this way, I personally feel this was a turning point

Like I said I would appreciate if we can stick to reviewing and stop the dramatics

You yourself said he is bipolar. ¨ I think my POI is a hard person to pick up on cause he has a mental illness of bipolar and therefore his actions are eratic¨. So his actions, which you yourself called eratic, mean nothing I guess and are going to be variable according to his mood.
If he was so in love with you he wouldn´t have left you, he wouldn´t have gone off with someone else and he wouldn´t just come back to you when the someone else didn´t work out.

Lmao dont you get it! They didn’t work out because of ME. He showed me the texts 2 months ago telling her he did not want to continue things with her due to the fact he still loves me, and has been forcing it with her for awhile.  I didn’t know this until now of course as our communication was not the best regardless the past two months

I also never stated that I think yona is completely  wrong people, and even stated based off her reviews I’m sure her big future predictions will happen for me. I am fine with it unfolding either way. I’ve already made peace with my situation. I just find it peculiar she got these things initially wrong and as well every other reader (Matilda, micha, kisha, ST) has all said the opposite of what yona says. So I’m just excited to see who will be right!

If he is so in love with you why wasn´t the communication good? it should have been. Regardless of readers, bipolar mental illness is a mental illness. Good luck with that!!! Bipolars fluctuate you know? and it is well known readers cannot read people with mental illness,
Well that’s a lie because bee said Kisha picked up on it as loud as day.... how about you get off your Yona horse. She didn’t work for me, was 100% WRONG!! You shocked? You want to come at me and pick apart my reading?

If what you meant is that Kisha picked up on Bee´s POI being bipolar doesn´t mean she can read the situation with them because she won´t read him well due to mental illness. Also, I wouldn´t play with bipolar people, same as other mental illnesses, they get a high at one moment and the other side of the coin at another so how do you trust a person like this in your life?

You are one ignorant imbecile.

Sincerely,
A mental health professional

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4576 on: June 07, 2020, 03:42:06 PM »
😬

Although TBH, the fact that you’re trying SO damn hard to prove Bee wrong is absolutely ridiculous. It reminds me terribly of someone who is, thankfully, no longer on this forum...

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING lol. I think sunshine blues clues might be back in action (just kidding who knows, I don’t jump to conclusions like professor)

If he is so in love with you why wasn´t the communication good? it should have been. Regardless of readers, bipolar mental illness is a mental illness. Good luck with that!!! Bipolars fluctuate you know? and it is well known readers cannot read people with mental illness.

Yes mam I have also stated this before that it’s hard to read people with mental illness which is why I’m open minded to whatever unfolds. And probably shouldn’t be reading with psychics about my issues either way. But Kisha, micha, and 2 trusted readers definitely picked up on his bipolar before. And I think anyone knows that you can be in love with someone... and the communication not be good.... like what lol..... people go through make ups and breakups cause the love draws them back together .... your getting way to personal and invasive. I’m honestly really annoyed by this thread and forum now, and most likely will no longer be sharing my experiences with y’all until I decide otherwise. The drama is not worth it

so what did Kisha tell you about POI? as opossed to Yona?

Honestly at this point I’ll be damned if I tell you lol. I am good! You can read on other threads whatever I’ve posted thus far. I’m keeping my business private from this forum, until further notice

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4577 on: June 07, 2020, 03:42:19 PM »
My GAWD this has taken a left turn...

Bee acknowledged her mistake and corrected it (thank you). I admit, when I saw it, I was a bit taken aback, especially because I knew Bee is a POC as well, but it’s all water under the bridge. She didn’t mean it in a derogatory way.

This forum, if anything, is good for entertainment at least 😭

racist language is ALWAYS deragatory. Noone ever says, ''oh I said the n-word but didn't mean it in a deragotory way''. Let us stop excusing racism. Now is definitely not the time, that time is gone

Nobody said the N word here so there’s no need to compare it to that. Not to “excuse racism” when nobody is racist here and it was an honest miscommunication. I stated and apologized for using the phrase colored instead of African American. I just wasn’t thinking and was telling a personal experience in direct correlation to an event and prediction that unfolded. I already stated I had no ill intent, am also a minority, my POI is a minority, and should’ve better informed myself on the terminology. For Christ sake I was at the protests a week ago so it was not meant to be derogatory. THIS HAS BEEN STATED AND CLEARED UP.

So can we all really let it go now.

And isnt professor calling someone a liar without proof multiple times, and defamation of character, also derogatory ?

This is coming from a respectful place.

It can be compared to that word because both are meant to be derogatory. If that wasn’t your intent, it is what it is, but it’s not a white or non-black POC job to tell a black person what is and is not offensive. Also, Professor said “I think this is a lie” which is stating an opinion. Your character was not defamed. A contrary opinion was stated. Saying “I think you are lying” is an opinion. Saying “I know you are lying” could be defamation if it is not proven to be a lie.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 03:45:35 PM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline Lexy1

« Reply #4578 on: June 07, 2020, 03:46:25 PM »
IT IS A FORUM. LOL WHY CANT GIRLS EVER CO EXIST IN ANYTHING WITHOUT ARGUING. LOL LETS NOT FORGET THE POINT OF THIS FORUM IS TO GIVE EXPERIENCES. YOU B***** TURNING THIS INTO BAD GIRLS CLUB. ITS NEVER THAT SERIOUS!!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4579 on: June 07, 2020, 03:52:39 PM »
My GAWD this has taken a left turn...

Bee acknowledged her mistake and corrected it (thank you). I admit, when I saw it, I was a bit taken aback, especially because I knew Bee is a POC as well, but it’s all water under the bridge. She didn’t mean it in a derogatory way.

This forum, if anything, is good for entertainment at least 😭

racist language is ALWAYS deragatory. Noone ever says, ''oh I said the n-word but didn't mean it in a deragotory way''. Let us stop excusing racism. Now is definitely not the time, that time is gone

Nobody said the N word here so there’s no need to compare it to that. Not to “excuse racism” when nobody is racist here and it was an honest miscommunication. I stated and apologized for using the phrase colored instead of African American. I just wasn’t thinking and was telling a personal experience in direct correlation to an event and prediction that unfolded. I already stated I had no ill intent, am also a minority, my POI is a minority, and should’ve better informed myself on the terminology. For Christ sake I was at the protests a week ago so it was not meant to be derogatory. THIS HAS BEEN STATED AND CLEARED UP.

So can we all really let it go now.

And isnt professor calling someone a liar without proof multiple times, and defamation of character, also derogatory ?

This is coming from a respectful place.

It can be compared to that word because both are meant to be derogatory. If that wasn’t your intent, it is what it is, but it’s not a white or non-black POC job to tell a black person what is and is not offensive. Also, Professor said “I think this is a lie” which is stating an opinion. Your character was not defamed. A contrary opinion was stated. Saying “I think you are lying” is an opinion. Saying “I know you are lying” could be defamation if it is not proven to be a lie.

But you are leaving out the other incidents, this user has defamed other people’s character, as well as a previous incident they stated I was lying about a totally different topic without using “I think.” And these incidents are also something I expressed when replying to the user. So yes, they have defamed my character prior to this regardless.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4580 on: June 07, 2020, 03:59:25 PM »
Guys, seriously.... this has someone’s name written ALLLLL over it because that same person also attacked bee privately. Their first post ever was today in psychic diva’s thread about how her career prediction was wrong....

Wake up, report it to admin and stop engaging.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4581 on: June 07, 2020, 03:59:53 PM »
Who was the non-black/white person saying that the term bee used was not offensive...? 🧐

This is absolutely ludicrous. This whole thread has gotten derailed. Bee, as you’ve stated, you don’t have to prove anything about your POI to anyone. It’s clear to me (and several others) that this is familiar territory...the alarms are going off about this sad obsession.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4582 on: June 07, 2020, 04:00:26 PM »
Holy shit balls this turned into world war 3. Like damn my POI returned be happy for me 😂😂😂 y’all literally will say anything to make sure someone is not happy or doesn’t get their happily ever after, just based off of some psychics or reviews, or how it’s affiliated to what your hoping for. Ultimately I believe we create our own future, we will see what unfolds, i’m neither full of hope or lacking hope. Nor am I discrediting any readers outcome until I know for sure, simply stated how certain predictions were evidently wrong. I’ve been nothing but kind and supportive to so many people on this board until today.. I’m pretty much over this! Like goodness! If you guys want the truth these are the readers (out of hundreds I read with) who accurately predicted this reconciliation and the time frame it would happen

Stephanie Theresa
Kisha
Micha
Michelle caporale
Lotus of light
Terry Mitchell
Hillary80
And my 2 local readers (theresa and ron) (both told me 14 months ago it would happen in this time frame)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 04:09:00 PM by bee.23 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4583 on: June 07, 2020, 04:18:41 PM »
Holy shit balls this turned into world war 3. Like damn my POI returned be happy for me 😂😂😂 y’all literally will say anything to make sure someone is not happy or doesn’t get their happily ever after, just based off of some psychics or reviews, or how it’s affiliated to what your hoping for. Ultimately I believe we create our own future, we will see what unfolds, i’m neither full of hope or lacking hope. Nor am I discrediting any readers outcome until I know for sure, simply stated how certain predictions were evidently wrong. I’ve been nothing but kind and supportive to so many people on this board until today.. I’m pretty much over this! Like goodness! If you guys want the truth these are the readers (out of hundreds I read with) who accurately predicted this reconciliation and the time frame it would happen

Stephanie Theresa
Kisha
Micha
Michelle caporale
Lotus of light
Terry Mitchell
Hillary80
And my 2 local readers (theresa and ron) (both told me 14 months ago it would happen in this time frame)

Yona clearly told you that he will always be in your life so she is right too

Being in your life doesn’t mean reconciling into a relationship but ehhh ok. He asked to be in a relationship with me again and start a family. I’m actually meeting him in a few hours to further discuss so I don’t feel like she was right, she stated this wouldn’t happen guys, that’s all I’m saying. Future will tell the outcome 🙂 but like I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t work out later on or I meet someone else, which is why I don’t discredit what yona said. She just stated there would be no reconciliation or open emotional expression this year when it certainly happened

Kisha and ST both said we would reconcile
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 04:23:53 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4584 on: June 07, 2020, 04:23:21 PM »
Is sunshine blue back with a new name and took out the blue lmao 😭😭😭😭😭

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4585 on: June 07, 2020, 04:25:56 PM »
Man, WHAT. We’re all thinking it, Rayban 😂😂

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4586 on: June 07, 2020, 04:37:49 PM »
Is sunshine blue back with a new name and took out the blue lmao 😭😭😭😭😭

Dolphins are known to be blue, right? 😂😂

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4587 on: June 07, 2020, 04:39:31 PM »

Stephanie Theresa
Kisha
Micha
Michelle caporale
Lotus of light
Terry Mitchell
Hillary80

Being in your life doesn’t mean reconciling into a relationship but ehhh ok. He asked to be in a relationship with me again and start a family. I’m actually meeting him in a few hours to further discuss so I don’t feel like she was right, she stated this wouldn’t happen guys, that’s all I’m saying. Future will tell the outcome 🙂 but like I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t work out later on or I meet someone else, which is why I don’t discredit what yona said. She just stated there would be no reconciliation or open emotional expression this year when it certainly happened

Yona told you that YOU would choose either ex or new one.
Yes, he can tell you many things but if someone is bipolar they can change those things around too. And I wouldn´t trust someone who after such a short time after breaking up with you he moved already onto another relationship. When that wasn´t satisfying enough, then conveniently he goes back to you.

Yona may not have put her focus on the reconciliation but on the bigger picture. Would it matter if there is a sort of reconciliation now if that doesn´t really go anywhere? So yes, other readers can see the reconciliation but not the aftermath. Maybe Yona was talkign about the long term future. Reconciling or not now maybe is not important and what is imporant is that someone else will show up and the ex will be in your life and you will choose.

Yes I recognize all this (apart from you telling me how to live my relationship and acting like you know why someone who is not you did what they did). Literally it’s not your business - we were broken up so what he did in his personal life at that point is his choice, and I could’ve done the same. People learn and grow, especially at the young age him and I are at. But it doesn’t take away from the fact that these yona PREDICTIONS were wrong. Never said the outcome is wrong. y’all are seriously relentless. If you can’t handle the truth of someone’s review @wilddolphin then you shouldn’t continue to discuss it with me or try to rationalize it
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 04:43:40 PM by bee.23 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4588 on: June 07, 2020, 04:45:08 PM »

Stephanie Theresa
Kisha
Micha
Michelle caporale
Lotus of light
Terry Mitchell
Hillary80

Yona told you that YOU would choose either ex or new one.
Yes, he can tell you many things but if someone is bipolar they can change those things around too. And I wouldn´t trust someone who after such a short time after breaking up with you he moved already onto another relationship. When that wasn´t satisfying enough, then conveniently he goes back to you.

Yona may not have put her focus on the reconciliation but on the bigger picture. Would it matter if there is a sort of reconciliation now if that doesn´t really go anywhere? So yes, other readers can see the reconciliation but not the aftermath. Maybe Yona was talkign about the long term future. Reconciling or not now maybe is not important and what is imporant is that someone else will show up and the ex will be in your life and you will choose.

Yes I recognize all this. But it doesn’t take away from the fact her PREDICTION was wrong. Never said the outcome is wrong. y’all are seriously relentless. If you can’t handle the truth of someone’s review @wilddolphin then you shouldn’t continue to discuss it with me or try to rationalize it

What she gave you were not predictions!! The prediction was that someone new will show up and your ex will always be in your life and that you will choose.

Also, remember that a user here told you that when Yona tells you that you have a CHOICE she is urging to walk away from the man.  She won´t tell you what to do but maybe she is clearly hinting that he will not be good for you. It doesn´t matter if there is reconciliation now if later on this will not work or he is not good for you. Yona is probably giving you the bigger picture and not a daily series of events of what happens with him

That’s good, I’m still going to try. If your suggesting I not entertain a life path I choose to based off of a psychic and prediction, and what they said about it then that’s  asinine. And yes she did give me predictions that within a week proved wrong. Not repeating myself about it, read back
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 04:46:46 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4589 on: June 07, 2020, 05:07:59 PM »
😬

Although TBH, the fact that you’re trying SO damn hard to prove Bee wrong is absolutely ridiculous. It reminds me terribly of someone who is, thankfully, no longer on this forum...

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING lol. I think sunshine blues clues might be back in action (just kidding who knows, I don’t jump to conclusions like professor)

I have the same feeling....that she is back. Not difficult to say who she is.....

Yep. She's back on the diva thread.

anything