Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541267 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4560 on: June 07, 2020, 03:06:57 PM »
Take all this to PMs or elsewhere. I will be seriously pissed if we lose 9 years of Yona reviews over bullshit.

With all due respect, you are partially to blame for why we lost an entire thread on here so maybe you can sit this one out?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4561 on: June 07, 2020, 03:09:47 PM »
Take all this to PMs or elsewhere. I will be seriously pissed if we lose 9 years of Yona reviews over bullshit.

With all due respect, you are partially to blame for why we lost an entire thread on here so maybe you can sit this one out?

You feel me? 😂😂😂

Nope I argued in an old Aries thread that is still up. Never argued in the one taken down and I told you it was on purpose to get her removed which she did. The thread that was removed had nothing to do with me. FACTS

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4562 on: June 07, 2020, 03:11:43 PM »
Oh my gosh I started mayhem 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Unintentionally. This forum is really something else

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4563 on: June 07, 2020, 03:11:54 PM »
Can we please move on from the drama? This is going wild! The future will tell what happens. Yes most people want the reader to be either wrong or right but the future is the teller of the future if that makes  sense. I have been reading with Yona since 7 years ago and I will admit that she’s one of the best for me, she sees very far and I still have about 20% left from the first reading which she repeated in the my last reading in 2019, she may not work for everyone because she’s not God.
Don’t assume short readings are imminent, it could also take years base on what’s going on in your life.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4564 on: June 07, 2020, 03:13:29 PM »

You feel me? 😂😂😂

Nope I argued in an old Aries thread that is still up. Never argued in the one taken down and I told you it was on purpose to get her removed which she did. The thread that was removed had nothing to do with me. FACTS

You argued in the thread that was removed and continued it in the other one, but that’s not the point of this and I don’t want to make Yonas thread about anything else. Unlike your week long argument with Salvadore that spanned multiple threads, I’m bowing out. It’s the sabbath, be blessed. 🤗
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 03:15:32 PM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4565 on: June 07, 2020, 03:15:24 PM »
@wilddolphin

Now you’re just being cruel. Why are you so determined to prove a point that is unrelated to you. Or better yet, why are you so mean? I was with this person for 6 years. So yes I know him better than anyone and am also very aware of the authenticity to his feelings based off of all I know and have experienced. It wasn’t out of the blue we have been in off and on communication for a year, he has expressed things before, but not this way, I personally feel this was a turning point

Like I said I would appreciate if we can stick to reviewing and stop the dramatics

You yourself said he is bipolar. ¨ I think my POI is a hard person to pick up on cause he has a mental illness of bipolar and therefore his actions are eratic¨. So his actions, which you yourself called eratic, mean nothing I guess and are going to be variable according to his mood.
If he was so in love with you he wouldn´t have left you, he wouldn´t have gone off with someone else and he wouldn´t just come back to you when the someone else didn´t work out.

Lmao dont you get it! They didn’t work out because of ME. He showed me the texts 2 months ago telling her he did not want to continue things with her due to the fact he still loves me, and has been forcing it with her for awhile.  I didn’t know this until now of course as our communication was not the best regardless the past two months. He didn’t leave for another girl, we mutually broke up and he moved on to another relationship a few months after

I also never stated that I think yona is completely  wrong people, and even stated based off her reviews I’m sure her big future predictions will happen for me. I am fine with it unfolding either way. I’ve already made peace with my situation. I just find it peculiar she got these things initially wrong and as well every other reader (Matilda, micha, kisha, ST) has all said the opposite of what yona says. So I’m just excited to see who will be right!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 03:19:05 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4566 on: June 07, 2020, 03:16:14 PM »
Welp! I might as well say goodbye to this thread too. Smh

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4567 on: June 07, 2020, 03:17:56 PM »
😬

Although TBH, the fact that you’re trying SO damn hard to prove Bee wrong is absolutely ridiculous. It reminds me terribly of someone who is, thankfully, no longer on this forum...

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4568 on: June 07, 2020, 03:20:17 PM »
😬

Although TBH, the fact that you’re trying SO damn hard to prove Bee wrong is absolutely ridiculous. It reminds me terribly of someone who is, thankfully, no longer on this forum...

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING lol. I think sunshine blues clues might be back in action (just kidding who knows, I don’t jump to conclusions like professor)

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4569 on: June 07, 2020, 03:26:46 PM »
@wilddolphin

Now you’re just being cruel. Why are you so determined to prove a point that is unrelated to you. Or better yet, why are you so mean? I was with this person for 6 years. So yes I know him better than anyone and am also very aware of the authenticity to his feelings based off of all I know and have experienced. It wasn’t out of the blue we have been in off and on communication for a year, he has expressed things before, but not this way, I personally feel this was a turning point

Like I said I would appreciate if we can stick to reviewing and stop the dramatics

You yourself said he is bipolar. ¨ I think my POI is a hard person to pick up on cause he has a mental illness of bipolar and therefore his actions are eratic¨. So his actions, which you yourself called eratic, mean nothing I guess and are going to be variable according to his mood.
If he was so in love with you he wouldn´t have left you, he wouldn´t have gone off with someone else and he wouldn´t just come back to you when the someone else didn´t work out.

Lmao dont you get it! They didn’t work out because of ME. He showed me the texts 2 months ago telling her he did not want to continue things with her due to the fact he still loves me, and has been forcing it with her for awhile.  I didn’t know this until now of course as our communication was not the best regardless the past two months

I also never stated that I think yona is completely  wrong people, and even stated based off her reviews I’m sure her big future predictions will happen for me. I am fine with it unfolding either way. I’ve already made peace with my situation. I just find it peculiar she got these things initially wrong and as well every other reader (Matilda, micha, kisha, ST) has all said the opposite of what yona says. So I’m just excited to see who will be right!

If he is so in love with you why wasn´t the communication good? it should have been. Regardless of readers, bipolar mental illness is a mental illness. Good luck with that!!! Bipolars fluctuate you know? and it is well known readers cannot read people with mental illness,
Well that’s a lie because bee said Kisha picked up on it as loud as day.... how about you get off your Yona horse. She didn’t work for me, was 100% WRONG!! You shocked? You want to come at me and pick apart my reading?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4570 on: June 07, 2020, 03:27:24 PM »
😬

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING lol. I think sunshine blues clues might be back in action (just kidding who knows, I don’t jump to conclusions like professor)

If he is so in love with you why wasn´t the communication good? it should have been. Regardless of readers, bipolar mental illness is a mental illness. Good luck with that!!! Bipolars fluctuate you know? and it is well known readers cannot read people with mental illness.

Yes mam I have also stated this before that it’s hard to read people with mental illness which is why I’m open minded to whatever unfolds. And probably shouldn’t be reading with psychics about my issues either way. But Kisha, micha, and 2 trusted readers definitely picked up on his bipolar before. And I think anyone knows that you can be in love with someone... and the communication not be good.... like what lol..... people go through make ups and breakups cause the love draws them back together .... your getting way to personal and invasive. I’m honestly really annoyed by this thread and forum now, and most likely will no longer be sharing my experiences with y’all until I decide otherwise. The drama is not worth it
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 03:29:15 PM by bee.23 »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4571 on: June 07, 2020, 03:29:15 PM »
My GAWD this has taken a left turn...

Bee acknowledged her mistake and corrected it (thank you). I admit, when I saw it, I was a bit taken aback, especially because I knew Bee is a POC as well, but it’s all water under the bridge. She didn’t mean it in a derogatory way.

This forum, if anything, is good for entertainment at least 😭

racist language is ALWAYS deragatory. Noone ever says, ''oh I said the n-word but didn't mean it in a deragotory way''. Let us stop excusing racism. Now is definitely not the time, that time is gone

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4572 on: June 07, 2020, 03:31:03 PM »
@wilddolphin

Lmao dont you get it! They didn’t work out because of ME. He showed me the texts 2 months ago telling her he did not want to continue things with her due to the fact he still loves me, and has been forcing it with her for awhile.  I didn’t know this until now of course as our communication was not the best regardless the past two months

If he is so in love with you why wasn´t the communication good? it should have been. Regardless of readers, bipolar mental illness is a mental illness. Good luck with that!!! Bipolars fluctuate you know? and it is well known readers cannot read people with mental illness,

I am not taking sides at all and you have every right to question things if you want. Can I respectfully ask you to not stigmatize mental illness? “Good luck with that” and several other mentions of mental illness in a flippant way isn’t cool. Suicide rates are high due to the stigma attached to mental health. Pointing out what you believe are inconsistencies is one thing. I do it all the time when peoples posts are contradictory. So I get it. I just think it can be done without perpetuation mental health stigmatization.

100% agreed 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4573 on: June 07, 2020, 03:35:58 PM »
My GAWD this has taken a left turn...

Bee acknowledged her mistake and corrected it (thank you). I admit, when I saw it, I was a bit taken aback, especially because I knew Bee is a POC as well, but it’s all water under the bridge. She didn’t mean it in a derogatory way.

This forum, if anything, is good for entertainment at least 😭

racist language is ALWAYS deragatory. Noone ever says, ''oh I said the n-word but didn't mean it in a deragotory way''. Let us stop excusing racism. Now is definitely not the time, that time is gone

Nobody said the N word here so there’s no need to compare it to that. Not to “excuse racism” when nobody is racist here and it was an honest miscommunication. I stated and apologized for using the phrase colored instead of African American. I just wasn’t thinking and was telling a personal experience in direct correlation to an event and prediction that unfolded. I already stated I had no ill intent, am also a minority, my POI is a minority, and should’ve better informed myself on the terminology. For Christ sake I was at the protests a week ago so it was not meant to be derogatory. THIS HAS BEEN STATED AND CLEARED UP.

So can we all really let it go now.

And isnt professor calling someone a liar without proof multiple times, and defamation of character, also derogatory ?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4574 on: June 07, 2020, 03:39:04 PM »
@wilddolphin

Well that’s a lie because bee said Kisha picked up on it as loud as day.... how about you get off your Yona horse. She didn’t work for me, was 100% WRONG!! You shocked? You want to come at me and pick apart my reading?

If what you meant is that Kisha picked up on Bee´s POI being bipolar doesn´t mean she can read the situation with them because she won´t read him well due to mental illness. Also, I wouldn´t play with bipolar people, same as other mental illnesses, they get a high at one moment and the other side of the coin at another so how do you trust a person like this in your life?

Literally it’s not your place. Live your life, read my reviews, and keep it moving. What I choose for my life or who I choose to have in my life is none of your concern . People can’t help their mental illness and don’t need to be chastised for it. He’s in therapy and on medication

anything