Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541336 times)

Offline bee.23

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4545 on: June 07, 2020, 01:40:41 PM »
At this point @professor, your recent comments are patronizing and immature. No one stated that you’re not a good person, or that you haven’t been positive in the past. I am sure you have from time to time, but from my experience I see you sort of talk to people crazy on deffinitely more than 1 occasion and it’s wrong to blatantly call someone a liar when you have zero proof of the truth. All the others whom are my friends on this forum can testify to these events, and maybe finally it will have you realize that judging people and jumping to conclusions is not a mature path. It creates negative energy, conflict, and arguments. But as you stated to me before, you don’t like to go back and forth and neither do I. So we don’t have to go back and forth about it as we all know that gets draining pretty quickly. You said what you said, I said what I said, let’s move on. It’s evident others agree with me, so maybe be more open minded about your approach. But I would appreciate if you no longer comment on anything I have to say if it’s going to produce defamation of character, because the energy is honestly irritating.

Some readers work great for some, and not as well for others. I am a reader and I know I work great for a lot, and just terrible for the ones I can’t connect to! It happens!! It’s a part of this psychic life. I still feel like yona is really good but I don’t think she personally connected the best to me and I gave a clear indication to why so people are aware of my experience.

@smiley1 he gave me events about 2 months ago stating these following things which I feel are clearly all validated by what happened (not to mention he’s given me so many other events of things that happened too) but these are the ones that described the incident

In regards to the event:

1. “A mans health takes a turn for the worse, do not worry though”

2. “You will be involved as a source in a police investigation along with 3 other people, all people that you know.”

3. “There will be police called due to a racially targeted event”

In regards to my POI:

1. “A man pours his heart out to you and you explain your hesitations, he will use them against you in the future”

2. “A man with no kids wants to start a family with you “”

3. “You and a man will try to recreate the magic you once shared”

4. “A man will try to kiss you but I see you pulling away and speaking to him about boundaries instead”

ALL OF THEM HAPPENED !!

Terry just works for me!! And trust me I didn’t like him in the beginning at all and was so disgusted by his readings I discredited him... until I realized he has an actual gift and events were coming true day by day. Maybe people feel he speaks on negative or scary events because life is actually full of that! It wouldn’t be life if bad stuff didn’t exist there’s always a balance. And we don’t want to hear it
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 01:46:29 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4546 on: June 07, 2020, 02:07:37 PM »
Bee the term is African American or Black! Not “colored” are you still living in the 1800’s?
Should I refer to white people as “cracker” or “pigs”? Watch your words yo

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4547 on: June 07, 2020, 02:14:03 PM »
This is a revolutionary time in America and I am shocked the word coloured is being thrown around on this forum. Is this the 19th century? I am sorry but if you are going to date black people then please put some respect on whatever word they prefer to be called by. Typing black is actually less letters than coloured. I am disgusted by this and am with you Professor on calling this out. If I were black, I would not want to be with anyone who uses a racial slur to describe me when I am not around. You might as well use the n-word. Disappointed

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4548 on: June 07, 2020, 02:17:59 PM »
My apologies on the terminology used! And it has been edited

@wildolphin she gave me a general reading and I let her pick up on anything she saw and then asked my questions at the end. She was wrong about certain things, in the sense that she said POI and 3rd party were not broken up and the girl was still around him. He showed me with proof they’ve been broken up for months now and she’s in fact blocked. As well my POI and I have been in contact but she said “your wasting your time” and “he won’t be emotionally expressive with you any time soon, deffinitely not this year” but I mean he really poured out his heart to me for hours a few days after that (regardless of the future, these things were wrong) I CLEARLY STATED that I didn’t discredit yona and can’t speak on if she’s fully wrong and even said I’m sure her other predictions will come true I’m just stating how specifically she was WRONG FOR ME about these things. And my POI already used them against me the next day (by stating I wasn’t being expressive back and he feels like withdrawing when I don’t). I also never said I trusted what my POI said, I’m aware of the bipolar which is also why I said “who knows what will happen in the future but regardless”  I am just STATING THE SMALL PREDICTIONS SINCE IVE READ WITH HER THAT SHE GOT WRONG.  JESUS GUYS can y’all really chill out... whether or not he’s bipolar the emotions were raw and sincere and he shed tears

Plus Kisha and ST both predicted this reconciliation while yona said no
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 02:34:11 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Lexy1

« Reply #4549 on: June 07, 2020, 02:25:52 PM »
Crossroads- a point where a decision is made, a choice to keep doing what you are doing
Ongoing connection- can be being friends, it could be being friends with benefit.
She told you she thinks you will choose the other guy was a clue. She likes to soften the blow for people who are hurting, eventually you will realize he’s not worth your time and you will move on from the connection. I know someone personally who has an ongoing connection with POI, this has been going on for years , she entertains him when she has a break up but there’s no commitment in that relationship.

I was looking in my dream book and where I write psychic prediction, in 2015 I was attached to my job, she told me I had a choice, the choice was not even with that job, after I started working my new job, a job I interviewed with months ago finally offered me the job, this was 20K more but I didn’t leave my current job for it, it did look like I had a choice which I really kinda did but did not. I don’t see why if you know what you want, why you have to make a choice. You know you want this man no matter what, there should not even be a consideration of another.

I don’t understand why she’s direct with some people and not with others.

She deliberately told me I have a choice smh and both will be in my life at the same time and I will reach “a cross roads” where I will have to choose between one or the other. Kisha actually said the same thing ?

Yona said “I think you’ll end up choosing the other guy” but i really do like your current POI and it feels like the energy is open for your ex as his energy is still present during that time. “Ongoing connection” “choice” but not a committed partnership this year at least. “Crossroads”

🤦🏽‍♀️ Sounds like a recipe for failure lol

Can someone from experience inform me what a “crossroads“ really means in her readings and “ongoing connection”

She gave me a choice and told me she doesn't know who I would choose lol I love Yona.....she was direct with me lol

That’s what she said to me. She said there will come a time you’ll be involved with both at the same time and you’ll need to make a choice “I think you’ll choose the other guy” but your ex is someone who I don’t see leaving your life for years so possibly it could happen later on . She also said she saw no tower for me

1 week after her reading (yesterday) my ex and I finally saw eachother in person after 4 months of not seeing eachother. He drove 3.5 hours to the city I was staying in to come support me because a good friend of mine got in a TERRIBLE accident and I witnessed it in person . He immediately came and we saw eachother, it was warm, and he broke down crying and expressed how much he’s still in love with me and will do anything to make it work no matter how long he has to wait . Said he wants to start a family with me etc.  apologized for the past sincerely. I mean the convo was everything a woman would wanna hear.... he touched on every topic. Said all this time he hasn’t found anyone that compares to our connection and feels like sometimes he needs to go to an insane Assylum cause he can’t get the thoughts of me out of his head... word for word lol. I mean we had a 5 hour convo about it and were in very positive communication now, because of all these mixed predictions I’m just playing my cards very careful and focusing on friendship only for now so no chance to sabatoge by rushing... but I just find it weird yona didn’t mention this in the reading and also didn’t mention the BIG TOWER MOMENT I had a day before this happened . The tower moment was on vacation w a group of friends, one of my white friends stepped outside to smoke a cigarette at like 4 am. This big group of 15 colored people came and jumped him and we heard them screaming racial slurs “f white people “. We rushed outside and our friend was laying on the street in a pool of blood, unconscious and the gang ran off . It was the most distraught and unexpected turn of events ever. He had no pulse and all of us were freaking out. We gave him CPR and got him to breathe again. My friends and I were trying to stop the profuse bleeding. Paramedics. Cops came. We were sources in the investigation for info. Our friend took a helicopter to the hospital and regained stability there but had to have 25 stitches on his forehead. And they stole his wallet too! It was an extremely emotional day for me as this is a good friend... and he has a child and another baby on the way too! They could’ve taken his life from his child !! Just like WHAT! How was that tower moment not revealed 😭 terry mitchell was the only one to tell me it was going to happen

I think this is a lie! and should be removed! One: the details arent appropriate on a psychic review forum. Two: as a Black person, I feel offended. Three: if its a tower moment not for you but for a friend, why would you expect Yona to pick this up? Should she see every bad thing that will happen to all friends of someone getting a reading?? Next time just state a bad incident happened to a friend instead of detailing that ‘colored people’ jumped them. Totally out of place in a psychic review forum. This reminds me of the other thread where you were in hospital with coronavirus and worried that you werent responding to treatment, then suddenly while still in hospital you are offering free tarot readings for practice, and now you have a paid professional site all within weeks!! Thats fine, but keep your agenda away from race issues on a psychic review site especially in these times!!!

Lol you are fucking dramatic on every post and it seems like you argue with everybody ahhahahahah ITS A FUCKING FORUM. THATS FREE ASF. What would she get out of making up a story like come on now. She’s since edited her use of the word colored. I know her personally she has no ill intent and it was an innocent mistake - she didn’t know which term To use. Now she does. Get a life now it’s not that serious, she’s just stating an experience and what was wrong with her giving free readings while she had down time ???? Your just picking at a wound now 

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #4550 on: June 07, 2020, 02:26:02 PM »
guys, let’s all take a step back and breathe.

people are going to say the wrong words. they’re gonna mess up. correct them, teach them and move on because going back and forth to debate on a forum about psychics is doing nothing but distracting us from the real important things that deserve our attention right now - dismantling white supremacy, ending racism, brutality and injustice.

our POI problems can wait. the same way they’ve made us wait and spend thousands of dollars on readers. they can wait a little longer because we have important work to do and need to band together, not fight.

some readers will work for you and some won’t. that’s why this forum exists, so we can share our stories and come to our own dang conclusions.

breathe. then sign a petition, donate money to a nonprofit organization doing good work instead of getting a reading, something...anything other than picking fights with one another here.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4551 on: June 07, 2020, 02:30:35 PM »
Thank you bee..... now y’all can carry on with this convo lol

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4552 on: June 07, 2020, 02:36:14 PM »

@wildolphin she gave me a general reading and I let her pick up on anything she saw and then asked my questions at the end. She was wrong about certain things, in the sense that she said POI and 3rd party were not broken up and the girl was still around him. He showed me with proof they’ve been broken up for months now and she’s in fact blocked. As well my POI and I have been in contact but she said “your wasting your time” and “he won’t be emotionally expressive with you any time soon, deffinitely not this year” but I mean he really poured out his heart to me for hours a few days after that (regardless of the future, these things were wrong) I CLEARLY STATED that I didn’t discredit yona and can’t speak on if she’s fully wrong and even said I’m sure her other predictions will come true I’m just stating how specifically she was WRONG FOR ME about these things

Didn´t you in fact say in your original post after Yona´s reading that she DID tell you she wasn´t connecting well with you? and that she told you this several times?

Terry Mitchell told you ¨1. “A man pours his heart out to you and you explain your hesitations, he will use them against you in the future”. Well, the fact POI has communicated this now to you does not mean that what Yona saw for the future is not true. If POI is going to use things against you in the future! Probably Yona saw the outcome, what will be and not the fact that at one certain point in time POI has expressed something to you or communicated. You still don´t know where it will go with him despite him telling you this. Didn´t you also say on a post that POI is bipolar? If this is the case, how do you trust what he says at one particular point in time?

NO she didn’t say she wasn’t connecting well, she said “YOUR CARDS ARE VERY COMPLICATED” several times. I’m not going to keep repeating things I have already stated. Literally go back and re-read my original review as well as what I wrote last to you

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4553 on: June 07, 2020, 02:36:39 PM »
guys, let’s all take a step back and breathe.

people are going to say the wrong words. they’re gonna mess up. correct them, teach them and move on because going back and forth to debate on a forum about psychics is doing nothing but distracting us from the real important things that deserve our attention right now - dismantling white supremacy, ending racism, brutality and injustice.

our POI problems can wait. the same way they’ve made us wait and spend thousands of dollars on readers. they can wait a little longer because we have important work to do and need to band together, not fight.

some readers will work for you and some won’t. that’s why this forum exists, so we can share our stories and come to our own dang conclusions.

breathe. then sign a petition, donate money to a nonprofit organization doing good work instead of getting a reading, something...anything other than picking fights with one another here.

by pointing out her racist language, I think Professor is dismantling racism and that is what this time is about. Please let us not silence the voices of minorities and brush it off as not as important as other things. Using words like coloured and the n-word is part of racism and is hurtful. This is the education stage of all this racism and protests stuff. Please educate yourself on race matters especially if you are going to date interracially

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4554 on: June 07, 2020, 02:37:09 PM »
My GAWD this has taken a left turn...

Bee acknowledged her mistake and corrected it (thank you). I admit, when I saw it, I was a bit taken aback, especially because I knew Bee is a POC as well, but it’s all water under the bridge. She didn’t mean it in a derogatory way.

This forum, if anything, is good for entertainment at least 😭

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4555 on: June 07, 2020, 02:47:17 PM »
I have nothing against bee. But I am really passionate about calling out racism. Everyone who is not black should not say it's not a big deal or take the apology on behalf of black people, that is not our place to do that. Also being a POC does not mean anyone gets a pass on saying offensive things to black people. That Asian officer stood by whilst George Floyd was killed by a white officer and so someone being a minority does not mean they cannot be racist to black people. Anyway, I won't comment further as I do not want to keep going on about this

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4556 on: June 07, 2020, 03:00:39 PM »

@wildolphin she gave me a general reading and I let her pick up on anything she saw and then asked my questions at the end. She was wrong about certain things, in the sense that she said POI and 3rd party were not broken up and the girl was still around him. He showed me with proof they’ve been broken up for months now and she’s in fact blocked. As well my POI and I have been in contact but she said “your wasting your time” and “he won’t be emotionally expressive with you any time soon, deffinitely not this year” but I mean he really poured out his heart to me for hours a few days after that (regardless of the future, these things were wrong) I CLEARLY STATED that I didn’t discredit yona and can’t speak on if she’s fully wrong and even said I’m sure her other predictions will come true I’m just stating how specifically she was WRONG FOR ME about these things . I didn’t say she continued to say the statement about not getting a good read. That was never said. The statement she continued to say is that my cards were complicated. Which is what I put in quotations in my original post

Didn´t you in fact say in your original post after Yona´s reading that she DID tell you she wasn´t connecting well with you? and that she told you this several times?

Terry Mitchell told you ¨1. “A man pours his heart out to you and you explain your hesitations, he will use them against you in the future”. Well, the fact POI has communicated this now to you does not mean that what Yona saw for the future is not true. If POI is going to use things against you in the future! Probably Yona saw the outcome, what will be and not the fact that at one certain point in time POI has expressed something to you or communicated. You still don´t know where it will go with him despite him telling you this. Didn´t you also say on a post that POI is bipolar? If this is the case, how do you trust what he says at one particular point in time?

NO she didn’t say she wasn’t connecting well, she said “YOUR CARDS ARE VERY COMPLICATED” several times. I’m not going to keep repeating things I have already stated. Literally go back and re-read my original review as well as what I wrote last to you

You said ¨The first thing she said was that “your cards look very complicated” and she wasn’t getting a good read but continued. She proceeded to say this same statement again later in the reading¨. So clearly, she wasn´t getting a GOOD reading.

On a thread about another reader you said your POI has a bipolar illness. So stating some stuff like he told you the other day would not make Yona´s reading wrong at all. Clearly, she said the connection will be ongoing with him so there you go.

Yes but you said I said she told me specifically she wasn’t connecting well which she didn’t. She just said my cards are complicated which doesn’t relate to her stating to me she couldn’t read me. Had she said she couldn’t connect or wasn’t getting a good read, she would have said so and I would’ve been refunded. I said I FELT like (so far) she didn’t connect best to me since these things I have mentioned were wrong. And again, I never stated Yona’s whole reading was wrong, as the future hasn’t unfolded yet, I simply addressed certain things she mentioned were wrong about them not being broken up, and her still being around him, as well her saying we wouldn’t reconcile this year and he will not emotionally express or open up to me this year, when he very clearly did

Tbh it’s obvious I had no ill intent when I posted that and I just was unsure of certain terminologies and have since apologized. I am a minority and so is my POI, so obviously it’s not a matter of ethics or racism I was literally just trying to keep you guys updated and mispoke, not knowing that terminology was offensive. These are very sensitive times, and discrimination is clearly a very relevant thing given what happened to my friend and also what are happening to minorities and African Americans all around the world so can we stop the arguing and continue to all have a good day, giving our reviews, while we support each other, and help guide each other down the correct path which is what this forum is here for

Im really starting to wonder if it’s best I just delete this forum or no long share any updates with you guys as it’s nearly impossible to have the peace kept! Every thread I go to is someone attacking someone else! But if that happens you all will never know how the future of my story plays out or what has unfolded with any readings I’ve had. And I’ve read with literally nearly everyone on this board. Every big hitter has  told me a completely different outcome and my future reviews I feel could be valuable to individuals in the future seeking answers, but now I’m unsure it’s even worth relaying, at the cost of my own peace. I chose to be open to a forum, to help others learn my lessons, and maybe it’s best to keep my life and what happens private!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4557 on: June 07, 2020, 03:04:39 PM »
Take all this to PMs or elsewhere. I will be seriously pissed if we lose 9 years of Yona reviews over bullshit.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4558 on: June 07, 2020, 03:06:06 PM »
Take all this to PMs or elsewhere. I will be seriously pissed if we lose 9 years of Yona reviews over bullshit.

With all due respect, you are partially to blame for why we lost an entire thread on here. You continued arguing on the new thread also, so maybe you can sit this one out?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4559 on: June 07, 2020, 03:06:39 PM »
@wilddolphin

Now you’re just being cruel. Why are you so determined to prove a point that is unrelated to you. Or better yet, why are you so mean? I was with this person for 6 years. So yes I know him better than anyone and am also very aware of the authenticity to his feelings based off of all I know and have experienced. It wasn’t out of the blue we have been in off and on communication for a year, he has expressed things before, but not this way, I personally feel this was a turning point. He didn’t leave me, we broke up mutually when I miscarried, and then he moved on to another relationship. I simply never got over him. If you would read back to my original posts on my story, you would know this and not be assuming things as well.

Like I said I would appreciate if we can stick to reviewing and stop the dramatics
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 03:13:12 PM by bee.23 »