Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541303 times)

Offline Pearpearmeow

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4530 on: June 06, 2020, 10:27:20 PM »
Yona said: there’s a reorganization at work due to budget cut, streamlining.  But it doesn’t affect you directly.   
What happened at work:there’s a budget cut at work  so they moved foreman around so I’m dealing with a different foreman now.

Does that count as prediction ? I meant did she say that a lot because Covid and lots lay-off ?  But we didn’t have lay-off, it is accurately descrived as reorganization and streamline

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4531 on: June 06, 2020, 11:31:30 PM »
If she didn’t say layoffs and said streamline and reorganization and people were moved around then you have your answer, she said it does not affect you directly and it did not affect you hence she’s accurate.

Yona said: there’s a reorganization at work due to budget cut, streamlining.  But it doesn’t affect you directly.   
What happened at work:there’s a budget cut at work  so they moved foreman around so I’m dealing with a different foreman now.

Does that count as prediction ? I meant did she say that a lot because Covid and lots lay-off ?  But we didn’t have lay-off, it is accurately descrived as reorganization and streamline

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4532 on: June 06, 2020, 11:42:02 PM »
Agree with tellmewhy. Sounds like it played out exactly as Yona said:- therefore accurate.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4533 on: June 07, 2020, 12:50:23 AM »
If she didn’t say layoffs and said streamline and reorganization and people were moved around then you have your answer, she said it does not affect you directly and it did not affect you hence she’s accurate.

I agree. It sounds like an accurate prediction. Thank God it didn’t affect you directly.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4534 on: June 07, 2020, 10:03:43 AM »
Crossroads- a point where a decision is made, a choice to keep doing what you are doing
Ongoing connection- can be being friends, it could be being friends with benefit.
She told you she thinks you will choose the other guy was a clue. She likes to soften the blow for people who are hurting, eventually you will realize he’s not worth your time and you will move on from the connection. I know someone personally who has an ongoing connection with POI, this has been going on for years , she entertains him when she has a break up but there’s no commitment in that relationship.

I was looking in my dream book and where I write psychic prediction, in 2015 I was attached to my job, she told me I had a choice, the choice was not even with that job, after I started working my new job, a job I interviewed with months ago finally offered me the job, this was 20K more but I didn’t leave my current job for it, it did look like I had a choice which I really kinda did but did not. I don’t see why if you know what you want, why you have to make a choice. You know you want this man no matter what, there should not even be a consideration of another.

I don’t understand why she’s direct with some people and not with others.

She deliberately told me I have a choice smh and both will be in my life at the same time and I will reach “a cross roads” where I will have to choose between one or the other. Kisha actually said the same thing ?

Yona said “I think you’ll end up choosing the other guy” but i really do like your current POI and it feels like the energy is open for your ex as his energy is still present during that time. “Ongoing connection” “choice” but not a committed partnership this year at least. “Crossroads”

🤦🏽‍♀️ Sounds like a recipe for failure lol

Can someone from experience inform me what a “crossroads“ really means in her readings and “ongoing connection”

She gave me a choice and told me she doesn't know who I would choose lol I love Yona.....she was direct with me lol

That’s what she said to me. She said there will come a time you’ll be involved with both at the same time and you’ll need to make a choice “I think you’ll choose the other guy” but your ex is someone who I don’t see leaving your life for years so possibly it could happen later on . She also said she saw no tower for me

1 week after her reading (yesterday) my ex and I finally saw eachother in person after 4 months of not seeing eachother. He drove 3.5 hours to the city I was staying in to come support me because my group of friends and I all went to a city for a beach vacation. And a good friend of mine got in a terrible accident and I witnessed it in person . He immediately came and we saw eachother, it was warm, and he broke down crying and expressed how much he’s still in love with me and will do anything to make it work no matter how long he has to wait . Said he wants to start a family with me etc. it’s disheartening that a negative event unfolded for the energy to open things up between my POI and I. But the convo we had was the most resolution I’ve had in 1.5 years. He apologized for the past sincerely. I mean the convo was everything a woman would wanna hear.... he touched on every topic. He confirmed that him and the 3rd party have broken up and he’s blocked her. Said all this time he hasn’t found anyone that compares to our connection and feels like sometimes he feels he needs to go to an insane Assylum cause he can’t get the thoughts of me out of his head... word for word lol. I mean we had a 5 hour convo about it and were in very positive communication now, because of all these mixed predictions I’m just playing my cards very careful and focusing on friendship only for now so no chance to sabatoge by rushing... but I just find it weird yona didn’t mention this in the reading and also didn’t mention the BIG TOWER MOMENT I had a day before this happened . The tower moment was on this vacation w my group of friends, one of my Caucasian friends stepped outside to smoke a cigarette at like 4 am. This big group of 15 African American guys (maybe high school aged) came and jumped him and we heard them screaming racial slurs “f white people “. I’m not sure if it was instigated racially or just due to all the protests going on in the world currently, and the fact these times have everything heightened. But - We rushed outside and our friend was laying on the street in a pool of blood, unconscious and the guys had ran off . It was the most distraught and unexpected turn of events ever. He had no pulse for roughly a minute and all of us were freaking out. We gave him CPR and got him to breathe again. My friends and I were trying to stop the profuse bleeding. Paramedics. Cops came. We were sources in the investigation for info. Our friend took a helicopter to the hospital and regained stability there but had to have 25 stitches on his forehead. It was an extremely emotional day for me as this is a good friend... Just like WHAT! How was that tower moment not revealed!! I feel like it’s definitely something that could’ve been at least mentioned.  Terry mitchell was the only one to tell me it was going to happen. But either way I say all this to give  you guys the specifics of what occurred recently and I why I find it to be a tower moment. As well, a detailed update on the progress with my POI. I figured I might as well state it here because whenever I review that a prediction happened or didn’t happen I get a flood of inboxes asking to tell the story or how it unfolded and it is just easier to state it for all to see, on each thread, rather than retype it multiple times.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 02:16:30 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4535 on: June 07, 2020, 10:23:15 AM »
Omg goodness.  I hope you are ok and your friend recovers.

If you’re in conversations with your poi could I suggest you stop getting input as you have control.

You may feel better for it.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4536 on: June 07, 2020, 11:09:47 AM »
@professor

I feel like you are constantly starting drama and unnecessary arguments for no reason with people. You’re the one who is always stating that this is a review forum and we have every right to openly express our review. I have seen you state that multiple times. These events coincided with my review due to the fact terry mitchel predicted it would happen. And the tower moment did affect my life, because of the emotional implications as well as the dealings with the legalities.  Just because different events happen that YOU may find hard to believe doesn’t make it a lie. There’s no reason to lie. I don’t get my shits and giggles from making up random stories, and a lot of these forum members are my friends in real life and can attest to the fact that both me being ill with the virus and recovering as well as this most recent event with my friend did indeed happen. So if you’d like me to get them involved and turn this into a debate to prove myself to you once and for all, I gladly will.

And you need to get your facts straight, yes I had the virus, there are no treatments for it. So if what you mean to say is I was not being healed from it that’s true. It took weeks to get over it but I spent so much time alone, if I felt like doing readings to keep occupied that’s my prerogative not yours and NOT your place to speak on. I was sick but I wasn’t deathly, we all know the symptoms of the virus and it wasn’t anything completely unmanageable or anything that made me handicap. Secondly, there also is zero problem in me creating a site to do readings if people are enjoying them. That’s another thing that is none of your concern, and shouldn’t be mentioned. I had been practicing for a year prior to that.

You need to seriously re-evaluate the way you speak to people on this forum. And in no way is there a race issue, my POI is Black and Peurtorican and I am Latina and Arabic. I was specifically describing a real life incident to openly share my review to others. Me as a person, I am very detailed, I leave no details out, just as you as a person, are argumentative. I am perplexed to why you might feel offended in an incident that did not involve you. There is 100% no race issue here and I am the opposite of a racist, and was actually at the protests for the movement recently. Stating that an incident was racially targeted, doesn’t make someone a racist, or should that be offensive. If you don’t agree with a review I leave, keep it moving. I give honest and informative reviews here and am kind to everyone, you however like to come at people sideways and I think it’s getting old. I’m sick and tired of me constantly seeing you not only making accusations at me based off of assumptions, but to others as well. You’re not one to speak as I feel like half of the statements you make are “totally out of place”

Next time I will use less information in describing my predictions and how they unfold, if it causes a problem, but I feel it was relative given that terry Mitchell predicted the event fully

And yes to me this was a tower moment

Also yona said my POI would not be emotionally expressive anytime soon, and the opposite happened within a week

This is my review whether you like it or not

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4537 on: June 07, 2020, 11:10:54 AM »
Omg goodness.  I hope you are ok and your friend recovers.

If you’re in conversations with your poi could I suggest you stop getting input as you have control.

You may feel better for it.

I agree so much ❤️ Thank you!! Actually thought that recently! He is fine now! Just a process of healing
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 11:14:18 AM by bee.23 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4538 on: June 07, 2020, 11:19:30 AM »
Crossroads- a point where a decision is made, a choice to keep doing what you are doing
Ongoing connection- can be being friends, it could be being friends with benefit.
She told you she thinks you will choose the other guy was a clue. She likes to soften the blow for people who are hurting, eventually you will realize he’s not worth your time and you will move on from the connection. I know someone personally who has an ongoing connection with POI, this has been going on for years , she entertains him when she has a break up but there’s no commitment in that relationship.

Why would you accuse someone of lying and why would you find thAt offensive?

I find it strange that you would decide thAt you are offended that she said her friend was attacked by black people with him
Being white.

That does happen you know!   It’s actually happening a lot lately and as uncomfortable as racism is it goes both ways at times. 

What’s happened recently is Aborant.  But bee was giving context to a situation.

Please don’t get offended when yona turns out to be wrong as she’s the only one you’re holding onto.

I was looking in my dream book and where I write psychic prediction, in 2015 I was attached to my job, she told me I had a choice, the choice was not even with that job, after I started working my new job, a job I interviewed with months ago finally offered me the job, this was 20K more but I didn’t leave my current job for it, it did look like I had a choice which I really kinda did but did not. I don’t see why if you know what you want, why you have to make a choice. You know you want this man no matter what, there should not even be a consideration of another.

She deliberately told me I have a choice smh and both will be in my life at the same time and I will reach “a cross roads” where I will have to choose between one or the other. Kisha actually said the same thing ?

Yona said “I think you’ll end up choosing the other guy” but i really do like your current POI and it feels like the energy is open for your ex as his energy is still present during that time. “Ongoing connection” “choice” but not a committed partnership this year at least. “Crossroads”

Can someone from experience inform me what a “crossroads“ really means in her readings and “ongoing connection”

She gave me a choice and told me she doesn't know who I would choose lol I love Yona.....she was direct with me lol

That’s what she said to me. She said there will come a time you’ll be involved with both at the same time and you’ll need to make a choice “I think you’ll choose the other guy” but your ex is someone who I don’t see leaving your life for years so possibly it could happen later on . She also said she saw no tower for me

1 week after her reading (yesterday) my ex and I finally saw eachother in person after 4 months of not seeing eachother. He drove 3.5 hours to the city I was staying in to come support me because a good friend of mine got in a TERRIBLE accident and I witnessed it in person . He immediately came and we saw eachother, it was warm, and he broke down crying and expressed how much he’s still in love with me and will do anything to make it work no matter how long he has to wait . Said he wants to start a family with me etc.  apologized for the past sincerely. I mean the convo was everything a woman would wanna hear.... he touched on every topic. Said all this time he hasn’t found anyone that compares to our connection and feels like sometimes he needs to go to an insane Assylum cause he can’t get the thoughts of me out of his head... word for word lol. I mean we had a 5 hour convo about it and were in very positive communication now, because of all these mixed predictions I’m just playing my cards very careful and focusing on friendship only for now so no chance to sabatoge by rushing... but I just find it weird yona didn’t mention this in the reading and also didn’t mention the BIG TOWER MOMENT I had a day before this happened . The tower moment was on vacation w a group of friends, one of my white friends stepped outside to smoke a cigarette at like 4 am. This big group of 15 colored people came and jumped him and we heard them screaming racial slurs “f white people “. We rushed outside and our friend was laying on the street in a pool of blood, unconscious and the gang ran off . It was the most distraught and unexpected turn of events ever. He had no pulse and all of us were freaking out. We gave him CPR and got him to breathe again. My friends and I were trying to stop the profuse bleeding. Paramedics. Cops came. We were sources in the investigation for info. Our friend took a helicopter to the hospital and regained stability there but had to have 25 stitches on his forehead. And they stole his wallet too! It was an extremely emotional day for me as this is a good friend... and he has a child and another baby on the way too! They could’ve taken his life from his child !! Just like WHAT! How was that tower moment not revealed 😭 terry mitchell was the only one to tell me it was going to happen

I think this is a lie! and should be removed! One: the details arent appropriate on a psychic review forum. Two: as a Black person, I feel offended. Three: if its a tower moment not for you but for a friend, why would you expect Yona to pick this up? Should she see every bad thing that will happen to all friends of someone getting a reading?? Next time just state a bad incident happened to a friend instead of detailing that ‘colored people’ jumped them. Totally out of place in a psychic review forum. This reminds me of the other thread where you were in hospital with coronavirus and worried that you werent responding to treatment, then suddenly while still in hospital you are offering free tarot readings for practice, and now you have a paid professional site all within weeks!! Thats fine, but keep your agenda away from race issues on a psychic review site especially in these times!!!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4539 on: June 07, 2020, 11:30:04 AM »
“Why would you accuse someone of lying and why would you find that offensive?

I find it strange that you would decide that you are offended that she said her friend was attacked by black people with him being white.

That does happen you know!   It’s actually happening a lot lately and as uncomfortable as racism is it goes both ways at times. 

What’s happened recently is Aborant.  But bee was giving context to a situation.

Please don’t get offended when yona turns out to be wrong as she’s the only one you’re holding onto. “

Thank you @smiley1 ! This is exactly my point! I am so sick of this user provoking people unnecessarily on this forum. If anyone else would like that I leave the details of my predictions out in the future please let me know, but I am not trusting @professor to be the one to say so as this user has verbally instigated arguments with me now a couple times, and always for no reason other than their assumption
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 11:32:03 AM by bee.23 »

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #4540 on: June 07, 2020, 12:15:03 PM »

1 week after her reading (yesterday) my ex and I finally saw eachother in person after 4 months of not seeing eachother. He drove 3.5 hours to the city I was staying in to come support me because a good friend of mine got in a TERRIBLE accident and I witnessed it in person . He immediately came and we saw eachother, it was warm, and he broke down crying and expressed how much he’s still in love with me and will do anything to make it work no matter how long he has to wait . Said he wants to start a family with me etc.  apologized for the past sincerely. I mean the convo was everything a woman would wanna hear.... he touched on every topic. Said all this time he hasn’t found anyone that compares to our connection and feels like sometimes he needs to go to an insane Assylum cause he can’t get the thoughts of me out of his head... word for word lol. I mean we had a 5 hour convo about it and were in very positive communication now, because of all these mixed predictions I’m just playing my cards very careful and focusing on friendship only for now so no chance to sabatoge by rushing... but I just find it weird yona didn’t mention this in the reading and also didn’t mention the BIG TOWER MOMENT I had a day before this happened . The tower moment was on vacation w a group of friends, one of my white friends stepped outside to smoke a cigarette at like 4 am. This big group of 15 colored people came and jumped him and we heard them screaming racial slurs “f white people “. We rushed outside and our friend was laying on the street in a pool of blood, unconscious and the gang ran off . It was the most distraught and unexpected turn of events ever. He had no pulse and all of us were freaking out. We gave him CPR and got him to breathe again. My friends and I were trying to stop the profuse bleeding. Paramedics. Cops came. We were sources in the investigation for info. Our friend took a helicopter to the hospital and regained stability there but had to have 25 stitches on his forehead. And they stole his wallet too! It was an extremely emotional day for me as this is a good friend... and he has a child and another baby on the way too! They could’ve taken his life from his child !! Just like WHAT! How was that tower moment not revealed 😭 terry mitchell was the only one to tell me it was going to happen

I think this is a lie! and should be removed! One: the details arent appropriate on a psychic review forum. Two: as a Black person, I feel offended. Three: if its a tower moment not for you but for a friend, why would you expect Yona to pick this up? Should she see every bad thing that will happen to all friends of someone getting a reading?? Next time just state a bad incident happened to a friend instead of detailing that ‘colored people’ jumped them. Totally out of place in a psychic review forum. This reminds me of the other thread where you were in hospital with coronavirus and worried that you werent responding to treatment, then suddenly while still in hospital you are offering free tarot readings for practice, and now you have a paid professional site all within weeks!! Thats fine, but keep your agenda away from race issues on a psychic review site especially in these times!!!

What has this forum come too!! bee.23 was just describing her experience in details. None of which I thought was offensive at all!  So what if her friend was colored and white men came and attacked him. Should she have wrote that if it was the other way around . I know bee off this forum now for about a month or more. She is not racist or judging in the less bit. I think this forum is getting to toxic and crazy for anyone to post their experiences. But isn’t that what this forum is for... your experiences and if things came true or not. So what exactly did bee do wrong above.... nothing!

In regrads to her making a shop and reading people. She is damn better than 98% of these people on this forum we review.  She was the only one to pick up a block I’m going thru now with my poi. She is consistently has been validated since my reading with her by things my poi has said or felt. And who are you to question if someone who has Legit empath ablilties and doesn’t try and abuse them and has the right intentions to want to make a personal shop! And so what if she was bored by her self in a hospital or at home quarantined and she wanted to past the time by getting better at understanding her tarot cards. What would you be doing recovering from the virus when your alone and quarantined by yourself. I think you would get bored pretty easily.

So let’s now all start doing wha this forum was meant for. Let people review their experiences and be none judgmental and we can see who works for who and who we want to try based off reviews

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4541 on: June 07, 2020, 12:20:19 PM »
I’m going to be unpopular with this but....

Not just @professor but so many on here judge people by their own thoughts. How they would be, what they would do or what their mind thinks and not In a good way.

Not everyone thinks like you do, has bad intentions or is underhand.

Wether that is by your own thoughts, things that have happened to you or simple paranoia.

We need to realise that people have good intentions until otherwise proven.

Just everyone take a chill pill and think with light in your heart. 

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4542 on: June 07, 2020, 12:37:30 PM »
I’m sorry but your post is the inappropriate one here. Who the hell died and gave you the power to dictate what someone can and cannot say for their review? Because that’s EXACTLY what bee was doing. YOU made it about race. No one else. In fact, bee gave extreme detail as to WHY Yona was wrong here and the facts to back it up. Just because you think Yona is the end all be all, not everyone thinks that, including me. She was TERRIBLE for me 4 years ago and I will never go back to her. NOT ONE single thing she said happened. Just because your life is in shambles, doesn’t mean you get to tear down someone else’s where theirs is coming together.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4543 on: June 07, 2020, 01:03:18 PM »
I still feel like yona is really good! And a great person! She validated a lot for me!!!  I’m sure her future predictions will happen, she gave good insight and I know she is gifted but all I’m saying is the reading was very confusing to me and I really don’t feel like she’s 100% or even 80%. I have been able to get much better clarity from readers who I don’t have to wait 6 weeks for. I just sort of don’t understand the hype ? I actually felt Kisha was better personally. As well, I don’t find it coincidental that yona stated “your cards look really complicated” and then didn’t give me a tower, when I had a tower moment a week later of this magnitude. And intuitively knew I would and still feel there’s more tower moments to come as the year progresses (life is full of tower moments and my life has always been a tower moment pretty frequently). Also in stating that my POI was not going to be emotionally expressive any time soon and that respectfully “I was wasting my time.“ Also that a females energy is still around him and they’re together. But maybe a couple days after the reading the tower moment happened and also my POI was the most expressive hes ever been! Whether things unfold or not with us it was great validation and helped provide so much clarity and forgiveness on both ends. And POI proved to me by showing me that the 3rd party has been blocked, and they’ve been broken up for 2 months, so his ex is in fact no longer around him
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 01:51:49 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4544 on: June 07, 2020, 01:10:22 PM »
How did TERRY MITCHELL describe this?

sorry I've broken my right hand and typing with left lots of typos and key changes