Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541547 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4335 on: May 07, 2020, 03:35:04 AM »
Trust me (if you'd like) - do not take what she says literally!!

I have threads and threads of my experiences with her on this board lol and NOooooo

I always use Yona in tandem with another reader and for some reason her and Kisha are like on the same wavelength lol (for me) - it does help better decipher things.

But at this point you'll have to wait and see!

I don't have outcomes yet on any of the readers as this is something new to me -- but the issue I'm having is that I read through the thread and the key words such as potencial, crossroads, partnership, etc -- the Yona-isms -- seem to confuse me more.

If I just took her reading without taking the Yona-isms in consideration, I'd feel there's a chance in this relationship working, but when I take these words in consideration, it all changes and becomes a lot less positive.

But with Sparkle's advice to compare Yona's reading with Kisha's for example or another heavy-hitter... maybe that helps decipher it all.

I just don't know yet! (And that was the theme of my reading ;D ;D ;D)

Kisha does seem to fill in the blanks for yona. Also, I notice if Yona mentions something and kisha doesn't then the event is still far out. Once kisha mentions the event then it's pretty close in time.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4336 on: May 07, 2020, 03:40:55 AM »
Trust me (if you'd like) - do not take what she says literally!!

I have threads and threads of my experiences with her on this board lol and NOooooo

I always use Yona in tandem with another reader and for some reason her and Kisha are like on the same wavelength lol (for me) - it does help better decipher things.

But at this point you'll have to wait and see!

I don't have outcomes yet on any of the readers as this is something new to me -- but the issue I'm having is that I read through the thread and the key words such as potencial, crossroads, partnership, etc -- the Yona-isms -- seem to confuse me more.

If I just took her reading without taking the Yona-isms in consideration, I'd feel there's a chance in this relationship working, but when I take these words in consideration, it all changes and becomes a lot less positive.

But with Sparkle's advice to compare Yona's reading with Kisha's for example or another heavy-hitter... maybe that helps decipher it all.

I just don't know yet! (And that was the theme of my reading ;D ;D ;D)

Kisha does seem to fill in the blanks for yona. Also, I notice if Yona mentions something and kisha doesn't then the event is still far out. Once kisha mentions the event then it's pretty close in time.

This is a GREAT point

Offline Dannika

« Reply #4337 on: May 07, 2020, 04:50:21 AM »
Yona has seen “a partnership that’s predestined” for me for the last 3 years, along with “going from single to committed”, “building up excitement with each other and what we’re doing as a couple”, “partnership that’s equal”, as well as “being asked an important question” by this person in many of the readings - still hasn’t happened yet ugh.  She’s said “not someone new, you know this person already” so who knows if it’s actually someone I know or someone I know at the time of the prediction happening. I have someone who I hope it is but I guess time will tell..

I actually had a different poi when I started reading with her (my first 2 readings) but then some of the predictions ended up happening with current poi. Not the big ones though! At least not yet, and who knows if it will even be him. Really hope I don’t have to wait another 3 years to find out lol.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4338 on: May 07, 2020, 07:44:23 AM »
has it happened to any of you that Yona describes someone as a man but later turns out to be a woman?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4339 on: May 07, 2020, 08:55:25 AM »
So I had another half reading with Yona a few days ago and she is now seeing what she thinks is an inheritance with the same prediction she got stuck on 2 months ago. Also now that I am in a committed relationship she is still seeing me as the hermit and single. I'm not sure if she isn't seeing it as committed or even partnership because she's having trouble reading me or what. So no more readings for me for awhile. All I am hearing from all of them is the ex is coming back and the new guy and I are doomed. I don't need that anxiety.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4340 on: May 07, 2020, 10:22:33 AM »
Smh.... time to read with Yona.

Every “big hitter” has told me an opposite prediction of the other.. or made a prediction and retracted it after some time. Which has understandably left me quite confused. So I got to see what Yona says now. Been holding off for months, but I’m finally booking the appointment. Still too scared to read with kisha lol

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4341 on: May 07, 2020, 10:38:19 AM »
Yona told me my poi would come back.

Turned out it was another poi who I broke up with two years later and he came back exactly like yona said.

I don’t think she’s good at time frames

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #4342 on: May 07, 2020, 10:46:14 AM »
Someone said it yesterday and it is true - Yona hasn't been online for several days......

yup thats me, i hope shes ok.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4343 on: May 07, 2020, 11:17:13 AM »
My reading was Monday with her. She was on then and fine.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4344 on: May 07, 2020, 12:02:02 PM »
Yep I guess im lucky. Ive never gotten phrases such as potential or crossroads in my poi readings. She does see a reunion, but if she did mention words such as potential or crossroads or holding hands, I would take her literally for her words. Crossroads mean crossroads, potential means potential. If thats the best she could get from her cards and guides then thats it. I dont understand how ppl get their readings with these terms and then come on the board to see if anyone else can better explain what yona meant more than yona. If im not clear during the reading i ask. And if she cant see further or clarify further then thats it. But I have never had an issue understanding her. I just leave it to time to see if she is wrong or right!

The reason you cant take what Yona says as literal is because it never turns out to be that way. Once you've read with her many times (and listen to recordings) some of the things she says arent straightforward and it gets confusing. The other reason is that Yona doesnt explain meanings that well either! Im sure most ask, I know I have but still her explanation is vague as hell until it actually happens - it is then I truly understand what she means when she uses certain words.

She is not a literal reader. She is a fortune teller and uses fortune teller terms based on the cards she reads. I found that if she said "celebration" - it could mean a party, going to the club, a get together, and not necessarily a graduation celebration or baby reveal. Partnership doesnt necessarily mean relationship (in the way we want) - just means you are dealing with someone at that time...

I also learned when she says "Interview" it is not always a JOB interview. It may be someone actually asking a bunch of questions

Here is what I found she would say these phrases alot - in which I coined her isms on this thread
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1215.msg56933.html#msg56933

What does it mean when she says “don’t worry too much about this, this is a work and progress and there is more to come”

Lovefash67

« Reply #4345 on: May 07, 2020, 01:38:29 PM »
So no one predicted this. Since 2018 , Yona said she saw me get a role change and that there will be a delay. She said that I will be interviewed by a man who is conceded. I told her that my current boss is female and she said so it won't be this job but yet she says I will get.a promotion with my current job. She said this promotion/role change will occur before the summer.

I currently work the government, the state to be exact and the Governor is cutting the budget from the state. My boss followed up with me this week in regard to promotion and she said there is a hiring freeze and she can't promote people either due to it. So, I believe her prediction is wrong. Hiring freeze can take a while.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4346 on: May 07, 2020, 01:44:45 PM »
So I had another half reading with Yona a few days ago and she is now seeing what she thinks is an inheritance with the same prediction she got stuck on 2 months ago. Also now that I am in a committed relationship she is still seeing me as the hermit and single. I'm not sure if she isn't seeing it as committed or even partnership because she's having trouble reading me or what. So no more readings for me for awhile. All I am hearing from all of them is the ex is coming back and the new guy and I are doomed. I don't need that anxiety.

That has happened to me before . Yona said she sees me as a hermit because I was not too crazy about the guy that I was with and I wasn't in love. She was right about that. She said that if you are in relationship and you are seen as a hermit is because that person doesn't have coir heart, they haven't won you over.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4347 on: May 07, 2020, 01:48:50 PM »
I don't think that's always true.

Example, she kept seeing a pregnancy for me. That's a pretty cut and dry prediction that came up in 3 of our readings. I wasn't planning on it.

Now I have a 7 month old baby girl. :D
Sunshine! Your back hadn't see you post in a while. Congratulations!!!!!!! Did Yona get any other predictions right for you?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4348 on: May 07, 2020, 01:51:14 PM »
So no one predicted this. Since 2018 , Yona said she saw me get a role change and that there will be a delay. She said that I will be interviewed by a man who is conceded. I told her that my current boss is female and she said so it won't be this job but yet she says I will get.a promotion with my current job. She said this promotion/role change will occur before the summer.

I currently work the government, the state to be exact and the Governor is cutting the budget from the state. My boss followed up with me this week in regard to promotion and she said there is a hiring freeze and she can't promote people either due to it. So, I believe her prediction is wrong. Hiring freeze can take a while.

I got the interview/working for a conceded man as well, but in my agency, our Vice Presidents and Chiefs are all female. Someone on here just asked if Yona could say someone is male, but in actuality, they’re female. I fully believe that can be the case because some of the women I work with are...quite masculine in both appearance and personality (if that makes sense). The male she referenced would be for an interview (I have no intention of interviewing anywhere as I was already promoted months ago and am very content) with blue eyes who “thinks very highly of himself”. No blue eyes in my department at all.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4349 on: May 07, 2020, 05:39:31 PM »

That has happened to me before . Yona said she sees me as a hermit because I was not too crazy about the guy that I was with and I wasn't in love. She was right about that. She said that if you are in relationship and you are seen as a hermit is because that person doesn't have coir heart, they haven't won you over.

Well that makes since because he has not won me over. I'm not sure he can. Yona did see there was a second person around me and one of the predictions was something happening that he will have to apologize for. He knows he hasn't won me over and I'm pretty sure it terrifies him. Well know I know it terrifies him. Yesterday he told me if I'm going to dump him do it now. I looked at him flabbergasted like WTF dude. SMH he knows he is more invested then I am but I'm trying to let down some barriers.