Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541249 times)

Offline somebodyawesomeindc

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4320 on: May 06, 2020, 11:07:43 PM »
Well I feel confused. In my opinion living together wouldn’t happen unless there’s a committed relationship. But she never used that phrase. She said partnership repeatedly.

I'm confused too.  She's told me in a reading that she sees partnership but she doesn't necessarily see commitment.  What does that even mean?

Offline Sag78

« Reply #4321 on: May 06, 2020, 11:27:48 PM »
I have this in my last reading 12/2019.  " ten of cups in the outcome position."  this is supposed to happen late spring early summer (like.....around this time of the year???). I ll let you know once it happens. QOC18 also saw a serious relationship and says it would happen mid year this year.

When Yona says 10 of cups as outcome what does it mean? I need a bit of help as well as I am lost lol

Thank you so much for a response!! And please let us know :-)

Offline user5942

« Reply #4322 on: May 06, 2020, 11:31:21 PM »
I think it’s honestly her way of talking around not giving you a concrete description of what you will be

It’s basically getting closer to someone but not a full blown relationship committed everyday boyfriend and girlfriend type deal

She talks in this code where she’s very careful on terminology she uses so you can’t technically blame her if you don’t end up being in a relationship with with the person that we define as relationship

She dances around technical terms with her Yonaisms

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4323 on: May 06, 2020, 11:49:29 PM »
I think it’s honestly her way of talking around not giving you a concrete description of what you will be

It’s basically getting closer to someone but not a full blown relationship committed everyday boyfriend and girlfriend type deal

She talks in this code where she’s very careful on terminology she uses so you can’t technically blame her if you don’t end up being in a relationship with with the person that we define as relationship

She dances around technical terms with her Yonaisms

Which I feel is the issue a lot of people have with her..... she needs to just spit out what she’s trying to say lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #4324 on: May 07, 2020, 12:24:16 AM »
Exactly

It’s like you need to come to this board and learn a whole new language before you read with Yona Farrell

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #4325 on: May 07, 2020, 12:27:50 AM »
Exactly

It’s like you need to come to this board and learn a whole new language before you read with Yona Farrell

LOL!!! I did that-- read the entire thread in 3 days just before my first reading ...

Just made it even more confusing for me!

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #4326 on: May 07, 2020, 01:01:16 AM »
I don't think that's always true.

Example, she kept seeing a pregnancy for me. That's a pretty cut and dry prediction that came up in 3 of our readings. I wasn't planning on it.

Now I have a 7 month old baby girl. :D

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #4327 on: May 07, 2020, 01:08:15 AM »
I don't think that's always true.

Example, she kept seeing a pregnancy for me. That's a pretty cut and dry prediction that came up in 3 of our readings. I wasn't planning on it.

Now I have a 7 month old baby girl. :D

Awwww!!!! That's amazing!
 :) :) :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4328 on: May 07, 2020, 01:19:58 AM »
I think everyone is just over analyzing it. Partnership for one person isn't the same as someone else. It depends on the other cards. I've gotten all the lovely 6 of cups, 10 of cups, 2 of cups. She said partnership, but not the same as she normally sees. It's not the reconnect and reconciliation and happy ever after. Yes, she actually said that. My other cards indicate that I'm defensive and my walls are up big time. Did she see an outcome. No, she didn't. She did say that in her opinion I may just walk away and move on. She stressed though that is was her opinion only and not a prediction. She can't yet see the outcome. Why? Because in some instances it has to play out before the guides will show her more. She explained it's like the guides could show her a marriage, but until you meet and marry, they may not show a divorce. It's not that it's not destined to happen, but that it has to play out a certain way and we are just not meant to know it before it starts playing out. And she's human and could be outright wrong. Put the analysis away and let it go. I like her, but geez, no one is perfect.

Offline user5942

« Reply #4329 on: May 07, 2020, 01:47:57 AM »
No reader is perfect

But, it’s more work on the client to do their research on what she means and it can cause much disappointment if people aren’t aware

That’s all I’m saying... I’ve had readers be more specific for me in the areas Yona lacked and was vague..just my experience

Case in point: Kisha said “you’ll be dating no one exclusively but casually dating on and off here and there. I won’t be in a committed every day relationship. This person isn’t long term, just for fun”

Yona: “you’ll be holding hands and getting closer to one another and the connection seems deeper”

To me, that’s a difference on the same situation..

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4330 on: May 07, 2020, 01:53:31 AM »
No reader is perfect

But, it’s more work on the client to do their research on what she means and it can cause much disappointment if people aren’t aware

That’s all I’m saying... I’ve had readers be more specific for me in the areas Yona lacked and was vague..just my experience

Case in point: Kisha said “you’ll be dating no one exclusively but casually dating on and off here and there. I won’t be in a committed every day relationship. This person isn’t long term, just for fun”

Yona: “you’ll be holding hands and getting closer to one another and the connection seems deeper”

To me, that’s a difference on the same situation..

Exactly!

Offline user5942

« Reply #4331 on: May 07, 2020, 01:58:50 AM »
You’re lucky, Yona is all over the place for me

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #4332 on: May 07, 2020, 02:10:49 AM »
I don't have outcomes yet on any of the readers as this is something new to me -- but the issue I'm having is that I read through the thread and the key words such as potencial, crossroads, partnership, etc -- the Yona-isms -- seem to confuse me more.

If I just took her reading without taking the Yona-isms in consideration, I'd feel there's a chance in this relationship working, but when I take these words in consideration, it all changes and becomes a lot less positive. 

But with Sparkle's advice to compare Yona's reading with Kisha's for example or another heavy-hitter... maybe that helps decipher it all. 

I just don't know yet! (And that was the theme of my reading ;D ;D ;D)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4333 on: May 07, 2020, 02:30:58 AM »
Yep I guess im lucky. Ive never gotten phrases such as potential or crossroads in my poi readings. She does see a reunion, but if she did mention words such as potential or crossroads or holding hands, I would take her literally for her words. Crossroads mean crossroads, potential means potential. If thats the best she could get from her cards and guides then thats it. I dont understand how ppl get their readings with these terms and then come on the board to see if anyone else can better explain what yona meant more than yona. If im not clear during the reading i ask. And if she cant see further or clarify further then thats it. But I have never had an issue understanding her. I just leave it to time to see if she is wrong or right!

The reason you cant take what Yona says as literal is because it never turns out to be that way. Once you've read with her many times (and listen to recordings) some of the things she says arent straightforward and it gets confusing. The other reason is that Yona doesnt explain meanings that well either! Im sure most ask, I know I have but still her explanation is vague as hell until it actually happens - it is then I truly understand what she means when she uses certain words.

She is not a literal reader. She is a fortune teller and uses fortune teller terms based on the cards she reads. I found that if she said "celebration" - it could mean a party, going to the club, a get together, and not necessarily a graduation celebration or baby reveal. Partnership doesnt necessarily mean relationship (in the way we want) - just means you are dealing with someone at that time...

I also learned when she says "Interview" it is not always a JOB interview. It may be someone actually asking a bunch of questions

Here is what I found she would say these phrases alot - in which I coined her isms on this thread
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1215.msg56933.html#msg56933
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 02:37:04 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4334 on: May 07, 2020, 02:34:05 AM »
Trust me (if you'd like) - do not take what she says literally!!

I have threads and threads of my experiences with her on this board lol and NOooooo

I always use Yona in tandem with another reader and for some reason her and Kisha are like on the same wavelength lol (for me) - it does help better decipher things.

But at this point you'll have to wait and see!

I don't have outcomes yet on any of the readers as this is something new to me -- but the issue I'm having is that I read through the thread and the key words such as potencial, crossroads, partnership, etc -- the Yona-isms -- seem to confuse me more.

If I just took her reading without taking the Yona-isms in consideration, I'd feel there's a chance in this relationship working, but when I take these words in consideration, it all changes and becomes a lot less positive.

But with Sparkle's advice to compare Yona's reading with Kisha's for example or another heavy-hitter... maybe that helps decipher it all.

I just don't know yet! (And that was the theme of my reading ;D ;D ;D)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 02:43:32 AM by Sparkle002 »