Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541205 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4305 on: May 06, 2020, 04:43:17 PM »
Hey there! I used to be called the Yona Whisperer when I used to read with her lol

Short Answer: You are right - these aren’t good signs. She would tell me that and the relationship would eventually end. I don’t trust any words regarding partnership or potential. NOPE. Unless she says Committed Relationship...everything else is just dealing with each other in some way.

The Crystal Ball is spot on typically - and what she is seeing may be a relationship with someone else in the far future.

This is why I stopped reading with her...had to decipher everything lol.

Also, you have to use Yona in tandem with another reader - sometimes another trusted reader can clarify what she is seeing. I typically find that Aries Intuition/Kisha is on the same wavelength as Yona but with a bit more detail.

On the other hand, Cookie (one of my top readers) will straight up tell me “I dont see a relationship” lol

pm'd you

Hi!

I need help deciphering what Yona said during my reading -- has anyone had a reading where she said she doesn't know the outcome yet? I know her timing is terrible. She said 6 months -> crossroads. That I wouldn't stay in limbo. But she can not see outcome yet.

She told me that POI is difficult -- and set on his ways -- BUT there's passion, tons of chemistry (true), but she doesn't see an outcome yet because it's very much in it's in early stages -- For the entire reading she spent telling me I should give this a chance -- and told me ways and methods of getting in his psyche to make it work. She did say I'd come to a crossroad and I'd have a choice -- BUT she does not see an outcome yet. Oh! and she also said the word potential...which from previous posts -- it's not good.

Because I read the entire thread -- Peoples experience is that when she sees a choice and crossroads it usually means NO FUTURE -- but she was adamant that I should give this a chance because it's not showing an outcome yet. She said: "That my POI has the capacity to step up his game. But he hasn't yet.
She said: "nothing is ruled out and I should explore where this goes."

I'm VERY confused. I point blank asked her -- Will we break up? She responded that she doesn't know yet.  That it's not showing in the cards. The reading was very much about how to deal with his personality and ways/advice how to make it work...

Has anyone had something like this played out?

Also -- it didn't come up in the cards but on the christal she said that in my future there's a nice long term partnership.  I asked this question -- it didn't come up in the cards as the entire reading was about pretty much the (what felt) near future -- but with Yona we just don't know what near future means. ::)

Does what she see in the christal usually accurate?

Thank you!!!

Alright this is so confusing because yona said partnership, crossroads, great potential and committed relationship, 10 of cups, in a relationship this isn’t defined, all in one reading lol but she was speaking on THREE different guys. It’s so hard to understand what she’s saying

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4306 on: May 06, 2020, 04:47:37 PM »
Hey there! I used to be called the Yona Whisperer when I used to read with her lol

Short Answer: You are right - these aren’t good signs. She would tell me that and the relationship would eventually end. I don’t trust any words regarding partnership or potential. NOPE. Unless she says Committed Relationship...everything else is just dealing with each other in some way.

The Crystal Ball is spot on typically - and what she is seeing may be a relationship with someone else in the far future.

This is why I stopped reading with her...had to decipher everything lol.

Also, you have to use Yona in tandem with another reader - sometimes another trusted reader can clarify what she is seeing. I typically find that Aries Intuition/Kisha is on the same wavelength as Yona but with a bit more detail.

On the other hand, Cookie (one of my top readers) will straight up tell me “I dont see a relationship” lol

pm'd you

Hi!

I need help deciphering what Yona said during my reading -- has anyone had a reading where she said she doesn't know the outcome yet? I know her timing is terrible. She said 6 months -> crossroads. That I wouldn't stay in limbo. But she can not see outcome yet.

She told me that POI is difficult -- and set on his ways -- BUT there's passion, tons of chemistry (true), but she doesn't see an outcome yet because it's very much in it's in early stages -- For the entire reading she spent telling me I should give this a chance -- and told me ways and methods of getting in his psyche to make it work. She did say I'd come to a crossroad and I'd have a choice -- BUT she does not see an outcome yet. Oh! and she also said the word potential...which from previous posts -- it's not good.

Because I read the entire thread -- Peoples experience is that when she sees a choice and crossroads it usually means NO FUTURE -- but she was adamant that I should give this a chance because it's not showing an outcome yet. She said: "That my POI has the capacity to step up his game. But he hasn't yet.
She said: "nothing is ruled out and I should explore where this goes."

I'm VERY confused. I point blank asked her -- Will we break up? She responded that she doesn't know yet.  That it's not showing in the cards. The reading was very much about how to deal with his personality and ways/advice how to make it work...

Has anyone had something like this played out?

Also -- it didn't come up in the cards but on the christal she said that in my future there's a nice long term partnership.  I asked this question -- it didn't come up in the cards as the entire reading was about pretty much the (what felt) near future -- but with Yona we just don't know what near future means. ::)

Does what she see in the christal usually accurate?

Thank you!!!

Alright this is so confusing because yona said partnership, crossroads, great potential and committed relationship, 10 of cups, in a relationship this isn’t defined, all in one reading lol but she was speaking on THREE different guys. It’s so hard to understand what she’s saying

Sorry, meant to say "this relationship isn't Undefined"

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #4307 on: May 06, 2020, 05:09:49 PM »
i dont personally think crossroad means walking away or something necessarily negative.
it just seems to be a new chapter of the relationship / a big change etc.  so it could possibly be either negative or positive but its a change afterall.
just my two cents.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #4308 on: May 06, 2020, 05:16:06 PM »
When Yona says 10 of cups as outcome what does it mean? I need a bit of help as well as I am lost lol

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4309 on: May 06, 2020, 05:39:21 PM »
i dont personally think crossroad means walking away or something necessarily negative.
it just seems to be a new chapter of the relationship / a big change etc.  so it could possibly be either negative or positive but its a change afterall.
just my two cents.

Yeah same, I also thought it was a change

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4310 on: May 06, 2020, 05:43:01 PM »
just my two cents.

Yeah same, I also thought it was a change

She also mentioned a crossroads with me in my recent reading regarding my lovely (heavy sarcasm) POI. I had asked her to explain it though and she said it meant that I’d have a choice to make, but she doesn’t think I’ll choose him. Although, “you could surprise me and oh, wind up with the same guy, but I don’t think so. Not anymore. Who knows?” with an airy laugh 🙂 So Im inclined to agree based off what I was told. Then again, she doesn’t have a great track record with me so 😅😅

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #4311 on: May 06, 2020, 06:33:27 PM »
Hi guys!!! thank for all the feedback...

I'm not sure I posted this already  -- still trying to learn to navigate the forum. With that in mind-- if it's a duplicate -- sorry...

Yona's reading aligned really well with what Kisha saw... he's complicated but saw slow development into a relationship. But development nonetheless.

So, the reading per say was not confusing -- it felt realistic. If I can deal with his antics and complicated mind...Yona saw that it could evolve into a partnership. My confusion comes from the forum -- all Yona-isms....LOL -- so I'm not sure now. If she is just sugar-coating or there's truly an opportunity here.

She did use the words crossroads -- potencial -- passion, chemistry -- and I point blank asked her if this could evolve into a committed relationship -- and she said yes, BUT...I'd have to learn to deal with him. And there's no outcome yet. But again -- I don't know if she is sugar-coating it.

so confused!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4312 on: May 06, 2020, 06:42:37 PM »
i think so too. well from my experience with her it does seem that way anyway
just my two cents.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #4313 on: May 06, 2020, 07:48:25 PM »
anyone read with Yona this week or will be reading with her anytime soon ?
as i dont see her online for couple of days i hope shes fine.

Offline Lys

« Reply #4314 on: May 06, 2020, 07:53:02 PM »
Yes next week :) for the first time

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #4315 on: May 06, 2020, 07:54:20 PM »
Yes next week :) for the first time

Good luck & keep us posted  ;)

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4316 on: May 06, 2020, 08:06:00 PM »
Came back to add re: crossroads. She actually said in my reading that my crossroads was “very good” in relation to POI. So whatever that means  :)

Offline tshine17

« Reply #4317 on: May 06, 2020, 09:25:05 PM »
What if Yona tells you that she sees partnership and that you’ll live together. So that means that we’ll live together but it’s going nowhere?

Offline tshine17

« Reply #4318 on: May 06, 2020, 09:40:42 PM »
Well I feel confused. In my opinion living together wouldn’t happen unless there’s a committed relationship. But she never used that phrase. She said partnership repeatedly.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #4319 on: May 06, 2020, 10:12:00 PM »
I have this in my last reading 12/2019.  " ten of cups in the outcome position."  this is supposed to happen late spring early summer (like.....around this time of the year???). I ll let you know once it happens. QOC18 also saw a serious relationship and says it would happen mid year this year.

When Yona says 10 of cups as outcome what does it mean? I need a bit of help as well as I am lost lol
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 10:17:22 PM by lanlingyu »

anything