Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541519 times)

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4290 on: May 05, 2020, 09:58:31 PM »
I had my tower moment today. Yona said it would be in weeks. I would get a message and that it wasn't my family. It would had an impact on my schedule and that I would be juggling things.

My friend passed away today from leukemia. Virtual memorial to be announced.

I'm so sorry for your loss. 😔

Offline Bean82

« Reply #4291 on: May 05, 2020, 10:40:49 PM »
I’m so sorry :(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4292 on: May 05, 2020, 11:19:23 PM »
I had my tower moment today. Yona said it would be in weeks. I would get a message and that it wasn't my family. It would had an impact on my schedule and that I would be juggling things.

Im so sorry to hear this fidget!! Wishing you peace in this time. I guess she really does tell it like it is sometimes. She did tell me that my poi would suffer a loss and she said it looks like family and this would occur just before they reach out. Sorry to hear. All the best!

That's basically what she said to me. I should expect a second message around the same time. Honestly I'm so sick about this, it doesn't even matter. My friend's wife passed last year. He was diagnosed with leukemia a couple months later. I talked to him last week and he was so optimistic. They leave behind 3 sons with no parents. It's just so sad. They can't have a funeral. They can't even grieve properly. :(

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #4293 on: May 06, 2020, 12:25:22 AM »
I cancelled my appointment with her cos I wanna stop readings....
seeing this sad news confirms there are things I’d just rather not know

Sorry for your loss fidget :( sending healing energy to you

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4294 on: May 06, 2020, 01:16:37 AM »
She never said someone was going to die. She said there will be a tower, but it won't be mine. I would get a message regarding it and it would have some implications in my routine.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #4295 on: May 06, 2020, 03:04:02 AM »
I’m sorry for your loss Fidget 😞 sending you good vibes.

Has anyone had Yona give them a prediction that was set to happen in a specific season and it ended up happening in a different season? Even if it was a different year.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4296 on: May 06, 2020, 03:53:10 AM »

I'm so sorry for your loss Fidget :(

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4297 on: May 06, 2020, 04:06:17 AM »
Sorry for your loss Fidget....

After reading some of the comments about her possibly hiding bad news or down playing bad news, I wonder if she saw my battle with breast cancer and just didn’t say anything. I read with her two months before my official diagnosis and she didn’t mention a tower or anything. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline ES1281

« Reply #4298 on: May 06, 2020, 05:19:08 AM »
She never said someone was going to die. She said there will be a tower, but it won't be mine. I would get a message regarding it and it would have some implications in my routine.

I'm so sorry for you losing your friend. May him rest in peace.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4299 on: May 06, 2020, 06:50:11 AM »
Sorry Fidget my condolences. I am a bit scared of getting readings now. But maybe we should tell Yona if you see death in my cards for someone close to me i dont want to know so she wont tell you

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #4300 on: May 06, 2020, 01:16:16 PM »
Hi! 

I need help deciphering what Yona said during my reading -- has anyone had a reading where she said she doesn't know the outcome yet? I know her timing is terrible. She said 6 months -> crossroads. That I wouldn't stay in limbo. But she can not see outcome yet.

She told me that POI is difficult -- and set on his ways -- BUT there's passion, tons of chemistry (true), but she doesn't see an outcome yet because it's very much in it's in early stages -- For the entire reading she spent telling me I should give this a chance -- and told me ways and methods of getting in his psyche to make it work. She did say I'd come to a crossroad and I'd have a choice -- BUT she does not see an outcome yet. Oh! and she also said the word potential...which from previous posts -- it's not good.

Because I read the entire thread -- Peoples experience is that when she sees a choice and crossroads it usually means NO FUTURE -- but she was adamant that I should give this a chance because it's not showing an outcome yet. She said: "That my POI has the capacity to step up his game. But he hasn't yet.
She said: "nothing is ruled out and I should explore where this goes."

I'm VERY confused. I point blank asked her -- Will we break up? She responded that she doesn't know yet.  That it's not showing in the cards. The reading was very much about how to deal with his personality and ways/advice how to make it work...

Has anyone had something like this played out? 

Also -- it didn't come up in the cards but on the christal she said that in my future there's a nice long term partnership.  I asked this question -- it didn't come up in the cards as the entire reading was about pretty much the (what felt) near future -- but with Yona we just don't know what near future means. ::)

Does what she see in the christal usually accurate?

Thank you!!!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4301 on: May 06, 2020, 02:46:26 PM »
pm'd you

Hi!

I need help deciphering what Yona said during my reading -- has anyone had a reading where she said she doesn't know the outcome yet? I know her timing is terrible. She said 6 months -> crossroads. That I wouldn't stay in limbo. But she can not see outcome yet.

She told me that POI is difficult -- and set on his ways -- BUT there's passion, tons of chemistry (true), but she doesn't see an outcome yet because it's very much in it's in early stages -- For the entire reading she spent telling me I should give this a chance -- and told me ways and methods of getting in his psyche to make it work. She did say I'd come to a crossroad and I'd have a choice -- BUT she does not see an outcome yet. Oh! and she also said the word potential...which from previous posts -- it's not good.

Because I read the entire thread -- Peoples experience is that when she sees a choice and crossroads it usually means NO FUTURE -- but she was adamant that I should give this a chance because it's not showing an outcome yet. She said: "That my POI has the capacity to step up his game. But he hasn't yet.

I'm VERY confused. I point blank asked her -- Will we break up? She responded that she doesn't know yet.  That it's not showing in the cards. The reading was very much about how to deal with his personality and ways/advice how to make it work...

Also -- it didn't come up in the cards but on the christal she said that in my future there's a nice long term partnership.  I asked this question -- it didn't come up in the cards as the entire reading was about pretty much the (what felt) near future -- but with Yona we just don't know what near future means. ::)

Thank you!!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4302 on: May 06, 2020, 02:52:33 PM »
Hey there! I used to be called the Yona Whisperer when I used to read with her lol

Short Answer: You are right - these aren’t good signs. She would tell me that and the relationship would eventually end. I don’t trust any words regarding partnership or potential. NOPE. Unless she says Committed Relationship...everything else is just dealing with each other in some way.

The Crystal Ball is spot on typically - and what she is seeing may be a relationship with someone else in the far future.

This is why I stopped reading with her...had to decipher everything lol.

Also, you have to use Yona in tandem with another reader - sometimes another trusted reader can clarify what she is seeing. I typically find that Aries Intuition/Kisha is on the same wavelength as Yona but with a bit more detail.

On the other hand, Cookie (one of my top readers) will straight up tell me “I dont see a relationship” lol

pm'd you

Hi!

I need help deciphering what Yona said during my reading -- has anyone had a reading where she said she doesn't know the outcome yet? I know her timing is terrible. She said 6 months -> crossroads. That I wouldn't stay in limbo. But she can not see outcome yet.

She told me that POI is difficult -- and set on his ways -- BUT there's passion, tons of chemistry (true), but she doesn't see an outcome yet because it's very much in it's in early stages -- For the entire reading she spent telling me I should give this a chance -- and told me ways and methods of getting in his psyche to make it work. She did say I'd come to a crossroad and I'd have a choice -- BUT she does not see an outcome yet. Oh! and she also said the word potential...which from previous posts -- it's not good.

Because I read the entire thread -- Peoples experience is that when she sees a choice and crossroads it usually means NO FUTURE -- but she was adamant that I should give this a chance because it's not showing an outcome yet. She said: "That my POI has the capacity to step up his game. But he hasn't yet.

I'm VERY confused. I point blank asked her -- Will we break up? She responded that she doesn't know yet.  That it's not showing in the cards. The reading was very much about how to deal with his personality and ways/advice how to make it work...

Thank you!!!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 02:54:33 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4303 on: May 06, 2020, 03:35:47 PM »
This is so true. Other forums devote pages and pages of threads just trying to figure out what she means. I wonder if it's worth it in the long run.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #4304 on: May 06, 2020, 03:39:03 PM »
Hey there! I used to be called the Yona Whisperer when I used to read with her lol

Short Answer: You are right - these aren’t good signs. She would tell me that and the relationship would eventually end. I don’t trust any words regarding partnership or potential. NOPE. Unless she says Committed Relationship...everything else is just dealing with each other in some way.

The Crystal Ball is spot on typically - and what she is seeing may be a relationship with someone else in the far future.

This is why I stopped reading with her...had to decipher everything lol.

Also, you have to use Yona in tandem with another reader - sometimes another trusted reader can clarify what she is seeing. I typically find that Aries Intuition/Kisha is on the same wavelength as Yona but with a bit more detail.

On the other hand, Cookie (one of my top readers) will straight up tell me “I dont see a relationship” lol

pm'd you

Hi!

Thank you!!!

Hi Sparkle, so you find kisha as same wavelength with Yona using kisha "General Reading" or specific questions ?

anything