Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541215 times)

Offline bonba

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4260 on: April 29, 2020, 04:22:31 PM »
Yona was super wrong for me even about present . mostly advice and repeating herself . no real  prediction made even the one she made did not make any sense and has conflict with who I am . I regret paying her for a reading . waste of time and money . her telling us sth will happen and give random pieces out do not help with present nor future . she cant even read who is who . so whats the point of having a reading . it just create anxiety nothing else .

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4261 on: April 29, 2020, 05:02:07 PM »
Yona was super wrong for me even about present . mostly advice and repeating herself . no real  prediction made even the one she made did not make any sense and has conflict with who I am . I regret paying her for a reading . waste of time and money . her telling us sth will happen and give random pieces out do not help with present nor future . she cant even read who is who . so whats the point of having a reading . it just create anxiety nothing else .

Why didn't you ask for a refund?

Offline Lys

« Reply #4262 on: April 29, 2020, 06:34:44 PM »
I will have my first reading with Yona in 2 weeks.. I would like to know is someone here used the app Record it! ? Or what do you use? I will be on my phone for the skype

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4263 on: April 29, 2020, 07:24:46 PM »
I will have my first reading with Yona in 2 weeks.. I would like to know is someone here used the app Record it! ? Or what do you use? I will be on my phone for the skype

Same here!!

Offline seeker123

« Reply #4264 on: April 29, 2020, 07:28:25 PM »

There is a recording option in Skype. Once on the call, just press the record button. It will be saved in your Skype chat window for 30 days. From there, you can save it to your phone.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #4265 on: April 29, 2020, 08:52:40 PM »

I use cubeACR app to record readings in call. Thought if I used dictaphone record while on skype it would work but it didn't 😬 had to scramble and record her on speaker with my laptop. Didnt realize skype had record option.

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #4266 on: April 29, 2020, 09:37:45 PM »
I usually have the call on my iPad and use the voice recorder app on my phone to record 😅

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4267 on: April 29, 2020, 09:57:09 PM »

There is a recording option in Skype. Once on the call, just press the record button. It will be saved in your Skype chat window for 30 days. From there, you can save it to your phone.

^^This. If your reading is via Skype (which most likely it is unless you’re actually in the UK with her), then just use Skype’s in-app recording feature. It’s how I’ve recorded all of my calls with her. I always give her a heads up though and ask if she minds if I’d record (answer is always “no”, she doesn’t mind, but it is a courtesy).

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4268 on: April 29, 2020, 10:39:17 PM »

WOW.

I think I changed her outcome since the woman she once saw will steal my current partner now is married.
On our first reading she said she will steal my partner.
Second top up she said I didn't give her a chance.
Yes because after her reading I changed some of my behavior towards to him.

Last weekened I hear that woman is married and left his company.

But probably she was reading somebody new coming in the future though.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4269 on: April 29, 2020, 10:43:38 PM »
Question for you guys. I know it has been said that Yona does not believe in free will but has anyone taken decisions within their own hands and changed their predictions. For example, if Yona says you are going to meet with POI and you decide to cut POI off instead and never speak to them again. Did that change your other predictions?

In my experience with Yona, everything I did, even when I thought it was my own free will - still happened as predicted.
She reads as if things are predestined - thats been my experience - which is freaky lol

Geesh lmfaoooo. I am trying to cut my POI off.

What Yona is giving me is the total opposite of what Kiesha is saying yet it's similar. Like Yona said my POI is going through a lot and he just feels like he has a lot to do and needs to put a lot of things in place. She also said that when we meet things are better and the cards say that this is progress and balance will happen when I speak for myself and that I will also be meeting someone new who is ambitious but i'm loyal to POI #1.

Keisha also said POI is going through a lot and he is trying to figure his life out and that pretty much he can't offer me anything that he is behind and I will just eventually feel like he is not the guy for me and overall we are on two separate paths. She said I will be meeting someone  new who is ambitious .

So now, I'm just like fuck this POI let me just get rid of him since we are already on No contact. But I can't find his number lmfao  and then I am wondering will that cancel out all the other predictions Yona gave me because it applies to him.

Knowing Yona, she's saying the same thing as kisha. Just not being as straightforward.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4270 on: April 29, 2020, 10:47:18 PM »
Has that been your experience?

I was being facetious...but, if you read this thread and her thread on the other forums you'll see what I've described is more common than not.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4271 on: April 29, 2020, 10:54:39 PM »
Question for you guys. I know it has been said that Yona does not believe in free will but has anyone taken decisions within their own hands and changed their predictions. For example, if Yona says you are going to meet with POI and you decide to cut POI off instead and never speak to them again. Did that change your other predictions?

In my experience with Yona, everything I did, even when I thought it was my own free will - still happened as predicted.
She reads as if things are predestined - thats been my experience - which is freaky lol

Geesh lmfaoooo. I am trying to cut my POI off.

What Yona is giving me is the total opposite of what Kiesha is saying yet it's similar. Like Yona said my POI is going through a lot and he just feels like he has a lot to do and needs to put a lot of things in place. She also said that when we meet things are better and the cards say that this is progress and balance will happen when I speak for myself and that I will also be meeting someone new who is ambitious but i'm loyal to POI #1.

Keisha also said POI is going through a lot and he is trying to figure his life out and that pretty much he can't offer me anything that he is behind and I will just eventually feel like he is not the guy for me and overall we are on two separate paths. She said I will be meeting someone  new who is ambitious .

So now, I'm just like fuck this POI let me just get rid of him since we are already on No contact. But I can't find his number lmfao  and then I am wondering will that cancel out all the other predictions Yona gave me because it applies to him.

Knowing Yona, she's saying the same thing as kisha. Just not being as straightforward.

When I used to read with Yona I found she was usually in sync with Kisha

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4272 on: April 29, 2020, 11:10:43 PM »
Well in my last half reading which was all jumbled with the raven and the trip Yona saw partnership ahead of me. Now I'm not entirely sure how this even happened but apparently I am now in a solid stable relationship. I guess I have been for about 6 weeks now. Although I didn't really call it a relationship he informed me today that it is a relationship. Let me clarify. It is not the guy I had been calling about its the guy I started talking to off of Match after the shit storm that was my birthday with that other idiot.

This one has a good stable job, takes care of his sick mom, asks me how I am and all those good guy things. He has his issues like we all do but what floors me that I'm not used to is that he wants to define our status. He has done so with zero sex. We had a conversation about how long he was willing to wait and he answered I guess we will find out. Guys he's not an asshole or a douchbag. I'm lost on what to do with this! LMAO. Really though I'm treading forward cautiously. Yona said I would be cautiously optimistic.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4273 on: April 29, 2020, 11:34:28 PM »
Congratulations Maggs

Well in my last half reading which was all jumbled with the raven and the trip Yona saw partnership ahead of me. Now I'm not entirely sure how this even happened but apparently I am now in a solid stable relationship. I guess I have been for about 6 weeks now. Although I didn't really call it a relationship he informed me today that it is a relationship. Let me clarify. It is not the guy I had been calling about its the guy I started talking to off of Match after the shit storm that was my birthday with that other idiot.

This one has a good stable job, takes care of his sick mom, asks me how I am and all those good guy things. He has his issues like we all do but what floors me that I'm not used to is that he wants to define our status. He has done so with zero sex. We had a conversation about how long he was willing to wait and he answered I guess we will find out. Guys he's not an asshole or a douchbag. I'm lost on what to do with this! LMAO. Really though I'm treading forward cautiously. Yona said I would be cautiously optimistic.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #4274 on: April 29, 2020, 11:36:58 PM »
Congratulations Maggs

I second this! CONGRATS!