Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541234 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4230 on: April 27, 2020, 06:19:42 PM »
In sps Yona thread somebody is engaged but look at the ladies there...lmao
Not like here ppl being way more supportive.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4231 on: April 27, 2020, 06:29:26 PM »
So has every Yona prediction manifested? For everyone?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4232 on: April 27, 2020, 07:09:37 PM »
Oh no...no, no. You’d have to go back through the lovely 300+ pages of this thread lol

She’s been pretty spot on for a few folks, okay for some, and zip zilch nada for others. She’s ethical and sweet though. She admits she’s horrible at timing (which is the main issue with her as she’ll say something is to happen in 3-4 months and it winds up being 3-4 years). Timing is her biggest downfall, although a few people have had her timing hit when she said it would.

ETA: I was trying to go back and search for my post about her three biggest downfalls/issues:

[Perfectly put! The three things I’ve seen about Yona, a couple which mirror what she has told me herself) seem to be:

1. Yona is horrible with timing. A fact that she has admitted to when reading me and several others on this forum. She has told me once in a reading (this was before she began shuffling) that she had someone come back and tell her that while her prediction happened, it took about seven years longer than what Yona said. That being said, don’t hold her to timing.

2. Mixing up of energies. She could predict something for whom you think is your current POI, only to find out (down the road) that it applied to someone you’ve never even met at the time of your reading.

3. “The cards are correct, but my interpretation of them is, unfortunately, not always.” Yona has said this to me in two separate readings. She is both right and wrong in her predictions as she is not infallible. At least she admits it; I respect her for that.] —correction on the quote. I actually went back and listened after I had posted this: “the cards...you know the cards are always correct. They’re never wrong. Me? (Laughs) oh I’m wrong quite regularly (laughs)” the laugh isn’t to knock her, it was a cute little airy laugh 😁 then her dogs started barking because of the post lady haha

She’s fantastic for quite a few people so she definitely had a gift. As with any psychic however, she’s not 100% and she doesn’t connect well with EVERYONE.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 07:17:04 PM by LillyPad99 »

Lovefash67

« Reply #4233 on: April 27, 2020, 09:34:57 PM »
Since 2017 Yona has given me two work predictions one occurred right away. She predicted my current job. Her second prediction was for a job/job role that I will have in the future. This prediction has yet to manifest. Each time that I read with her she gives me the prediction and express that I will interview with a man who is concede and that I will get a job offer before the summer. She also expressed she got the empress and that usually means government. She said that I will managing a team of people and I will have a new job title. She said I will get a promotion at work but it will be very very slow.

Well, I work for the government and in order to get promoted you usually have to take a civil service test and be on an eligible list. If no on the list wants it then the position can be given to you. Well last year I was not able to get the promotion . In September 2019 I took the civil service test and my scores cam out in March.

I recently spoke to my supervisor about promotion and it is not sounding good at all. She expressed that a lot of of people on the list answered the canvas letter. She said she would have to interview them and hire at least one or two people before she can reach me on the list unless someone declines. This news now has me anxious and worried. I have to figure out what company I can go to that will pay me more and also provide good benefits. I am not feeling hopeful that I will get the promotion.

I am feeling very anxious about this because I have been trying to make more money but it just seems like this place is just full of shit. My boss does not like to promote people and people have left and transferred to other locations in order to get a promotion. I really need to make more money because I will no longer be working a second job come august because I will be doing 20 hours of internship, class, and working full time. I will need a full time job to continue to cover my tuition as well as, be able to get my own apartment. I overall feel discourage with this and need some sort of direction like what company should I apply to or even who to speak to. I'm tired of waiting , I NEED MONEY

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4234 on: April 27, 2020, 09:39:21 PM »
Since 2017 Yona has given me two work predictions one occurred right away. She predicted my current job. Her second prediction was for a job/job role that I will have in the future. This prediction has yet to manifest. Each time that I read with her she gives me the prediction and express that I will interview with a man who is concede and that I will get a job offer before the summer. She also expressed she got the empress and that usually means government. She said that I will managing a team of people and I will have a new job title. She said I will get a promotion at work but it will be very very slow.

Well, I work for the government and in order to get promoted you usually have to take a civil service test and be on an eligible list. If no on the list wants it then the position can be given to you. Well last year I was not able to get the promotion . In September 2019 I took the civil service test and my scores cam out in March.

I recently spoke to my supervisor about promotion and it is not sounding good at all. She expressed that a lot of of people on the list answered the canvas letter. She said she would have to interview them and hire at least one or two people before she can reach me on the list unless someone declines. This news now has me anxious and worried. I have to figure out what company I can go to that will pay me more and also provide good benefits. I am not feeling hopeful that I will get the promotion.

I am feeling very anxious about this because I have been trying to make more money but it just seems like this place is just full of shit. My boss does not like to promote people and people have left and transferred to other locations in order to get a promotion. I really need to make more money because I will no longer be working a second job come august because I will be doing 20 hours of internship, class, and working full time. I will need a full time job to continue to cover my tuition as well as, be able to get my own apartment. I overall feel discourage with this and need some sort of direction like what company should I apply to or even who to speak to. I'm tired of waiting , I NEED MONEY

Yay for government workers ::high five:: I’m an attorney with a federal agency :) The one benefit being a federal worker is that they do prefer to promote within and are willing to cover any training costs and allow easy relocation without job loss. Regardless, prediction or not, hang in there 😊

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4235 on: April 27, 2020, 09:50:12 PM »

I'm going to jump in to say - this happened to me with Kisha - saw a promotion and actually lost a job but got a new one - so I guess she saw that as a promotion smh - I did make more money tho!  ;) Good luck

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #4236 on: April 28, 2020, 05:28:35 AM »
So has every Yona prediction manifested? For everyone?

She has never gotten a single identifiable thing right for me. Her overall outcome predictions have been extremely off. It’s so weird seeing how accurate she is for others because I can’t relate at all. If it wasn’t for the fact she clearly works for others, I’d have her in mind as one of those truly awful readers who don’t even have a gift, if just based on my readings.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4237 on: April 28, 2020, 02:36:26 PM »
Oh no...no, no. You’d have to go back through the lovely 300+ pages of this thread lol

She’s been pretty spot on for a few folks, okay for some, and zip zilch nada for others. She’s ethical and sweet though. She admits she’s horrible at timing (which is the main issue with her as she’ll say something is to happen in 3-4 months and it winds up being 3-4 years). Timing is her biggest downfall, although a few people have had her timing hit when she said it would.

ETA: I was trying to go back and search for my post about her three biggest downfalls/issues:

[Perfectly put! The three things I’ve seen about Yona, a couple which mirror what she has told me herself) seem to be:

1. Yona is horrible with timing. A fact that she has admitted to when reading me and several others on this forum. She has told me once in a reading (this was before she began shuffling) that she had someone come back and tell her that while her prediction happened, it took about seven years longer than what Yona said. That being said, don’t hold her to timing.

2. Mixing up of energies. She could predict something for whom you think is your current POI, only to find out (down the road) that it applied to someone you’ve never even met at the time of your reading.

3. “The cards are correct, but my interpretation of them is, unfortunately, not always.” Yona has said this to me in two separate readings. She is both right and wrong in her predictions as she is not infallible. At least she admits it; I respect her for that.] —correction on the quote. I actually went back and listened after I had posted this: “the cards...you know the cards are always correct. They’re never wrong. Me? (Laughs) oh I’m wrong quite regularly (laughs)” the laugh isn’t to knock her, it was a cute little airy laugh 😁 then her dogs started barking because of the post lady haha

She’s fantastic for quite a few people so she definitely had a gift. As with any psychic however, she’s not 100% and she doesn’t connect well with EVERYONE.

Yona has also told me she is horrible at timing and she always guesses at timeframes but she never guesses at her predictions. In my February top up reading she told me that people have told her predictions happening many years after reading with her. This is what Yona said about timeframes verbatim from my reading: “Because sometimes people say, “Oh yeah it happened.” Then I say, “Great!” Then they say, “3...4...7...10 years later after you said it.”

Yeah I agree to not trust Yona on her timings because even Yona herself doesn’t trust her timings either, but at least she’s honest about it so I wouldn’t go into a reading with timing expectations. Yona told me she thinks it‘s better for people to not know what happens before predictions begin unfolding and to live your life to the full. However, I wouldn’t discount Yona yet on her prediction accuracy because for some people they may have to wait 10 years. Yona may be looking at a person’s very far distant future which today their reading wouldn’t resonate or it will feel like she’s reading for a different person.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4238 on: April 28, 2020, 06:55:23 PM »

Yay for government workers ::high five:: I’m an attorney with a federal agency :) The one benefit being a federal worker is that they do prefer to promote within and are willing to cover any training costs and allow easy relocation without job loss. Regardless, prediction or not, hang in there 😊

Thank you so much lily , I really appreciate it. I will definitely try to stay positive

Lovefash67

« Reply #4239 on: April 28, 2020, 06:58:16 PM »

I'm going to jump in to say - this happened to me with Kisha - saw a promotion and actually lost a job but got a new one - so I guess she saw that as a promotion smh - I did make more money tho!  ;) Good luck

Thank You Sparkle! I read with Kiesha in February and she told me I would get a promotion July-September. I spoke with her again today and she said that she sees a wait for the nest two months for a promotion but that she gets a 7 so the month of July. I asked her if I will be able to find a new job within a few months making more and she said yes.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4240 on: April 28, 2020, 07:00:14 PM »
Question for you guys. I know it has been said that Yona does not believe in free will but has anyone taken decisions within their own hands and changed their predictions. For example, if Yona says you are going to meet with POI and you decide to cut POI off instead and never speak to them again. Did that change your other predictions?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4241 on: April 28, 2020, 07:02:12 PM »
Question for you guys. I know it has been said that Yona does not believe in free will but has anyone taken decisions within their own hands and changed their predictions. For example, if Yona says you are going to meet with POI and you decide to cut POI off instead and never speak to them again. Did that change your other predictions?

In my experience with Yona, everything I did, even when I thought it was my own free will - still happened as predicted.
She reads as if things are predestined - thats been my experience - which is freaky lol

Lovefash67

« Reply #4242 on: April 28, 2020, 07:13:26 PM »

In my experience with Yona, everything I did, even when I thought it was my own free will - still happened as predicted.
She reads as if things are predestined - thats been my experience - which is freaky lol

Geesh lmfaoooo. I am trying to cut my POI off.

What Yona is giving me is the total opposite of what Kiesha is saying yet it's similar. Like Yona said my POI is going through a lot and he just feels like he has a lot to do and needs to put a lot of things in place. She also said that when we meet things are better and the cards say that this is progress and balance will happen when I speak for myself and that I will also be meeting someone new who is ambitious but i'm loyal to POI #1.

Keisha also said POI is going through a lot and he is trying to figure his life out and that pretty much he can't offer me anything that he is behind and I will just eventually feel like he is not the guy for me and overall we are on two separate paths. She said I will be meeting someone  new who is ambitious .

So now, I'm just like fuck this POI let me just get rid of him since we are already on No contact. But I can't find his number lmfao  and then I am wondering will that cancel out all the other predictions Yona gave me because it applies to him.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #4243 on: April 28, 2020, 07:35:32 PM »

Geesh lmfaoooo. I am trying to cut my POI off.

What Yona is giving me is the total opposite of what Kiesha is saying yet it's similar. Like Yona said my POI is going through a lot and he just feels like he has a lot to do and needs to put a lot of things in place. She also said that when we meet things are better and the cards say that this is progress and balance will happen when I speak for myself and that I will also be meeting someone new who is ambitious but i'm loyal to POI #1.

Keisha also said POI is going through a lot and he is trying to figure his life out and that pretty much he can't offer me anything that he is behind and I will just eventually feel like he is not the guy for me and overall we are on two separate paths. She said I will be meeting someone  new who is ambitious .

So now, I'm just like fuck this POI let me just get rid of him since we are already on No contact. But I can't find his number lmfao  and then I am wondering will that cancel out all the other predictions Yona gave me because it applies to him.

Do you think Yona is looking out more years than Kisha? One of them might only be seeing short term. It seems like Yona is saying you are destined to be with poi 1 and you will ignore the new poi?

Offline user5942

« Reply #4244 on: April 28, 2020, 07:35:40 PM »
You gotta live your life LoveFash

Who knows, Yona may not even be referring to this guy you want her to be

Not telling you to put all your eggs in one basket, but Kishas negatives have been spot on for me unfortunately

Even when she was the only one to say “you’ll break up” I didn’t believe her and she was dead on

It made me really frustrated with Yona, but Kisha has proven herself more than once on negative predictions regarding love