Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541576 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4245 on: April 28, 2020, 07:49:34 PM »
Question for you guys. I know it has been said that Yona does not believe in free will but has anyone taken decisions within their own hands and changed their predictions. For example, if Yona says you are going to meet with POI and you decide to cut POI off instead and never speak to them again. Did that change your other predictions?

In my experience with Yona, everything I did, even when I thought it was my own free will - still happened as predicted.
She reads as if things are predestined - thats been my experience - which is freaky lol

Geesh lmfaoooo. I am trying to cut my POI off.

What Yona is giving me is the total opposite of what Kiesha is saying yet it's similar. Like Yona said my POI is going through a lot and he just feels like he has a lot to do and needs to put a lot of things in place. She also said that when we meet things are better and the cards say that this is progress and balance will happen when I speak for myself and that I will also be meeting someone new who is ambitious but i'm loyal to POI #1.

Keisha also said POI is going through a lot and he is trying to figure his life out and that pretty much he can't offer me anything that he is behind and I will just eventually feel like he is not the guy for me and overall we are on two separate paths. She said I will be meeting someone  new who is ambitious .

So now, I'm just like fuck this POI let me just get rid of him since we are already on No contact. But I can't find his number lmfao  and then I am wondering will that cancel out all the other predictions Yona gave me because it applies to him.

Do you think Yona is looking out more years than Kisha? One of them might only be seeing short term. It seems like Yona is saying you are destined to be with poi 1 and you will ignore the new poi?
I am honestly not sure. Yona has been more accurate for me compared to Kiesha especially with details. Bu Kiesha has also been accurate for me with negative love predictions. Yet  in the past Yona has also given me negative love readings that were accurate.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4246 on: April 28, 2020, 07:55:07 PM »
You gotta live your life LoveFash

Who knows, Yona may not even be referring to this guy you want her to be

Not telling you to put all your eggs in one basket, but Kishas negatives have been spot on for me unfortunately

Even when she was the only one to say “you’ll break up” I didn’t believe her and she was dead on

It made me really frustrated with Yona, but Kisha has proven herself more than once on negative predictions regarding love

It very well can be possible but then it would also be confusing because the person she described and the situation she described is currently happening with POI. I wold honestly be ver upset to get through a same unstable situation with the new POI.
 Definitely Keisha has been good with negative love predictions and so has Yona. In the past they both told me that one of my ex bf and I will not get back together. Only difference is Keisha flats out says no. Whereas, Yona says no and then she will give events that will occur between you and that person up to point of the FWB ending or relationship.

Honestly, if I had POI's number right now I would just cut him off but I deleted his number and don't even know it by memory. >:(

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4247 on: April 28, 2020, 11:17:31 PM »
It very well can be possible but then it would also be confusing because the person she described and the situation she described is currently happening with POI. I wold honestly be ver upset to get through a same unstable situation with the new POI.
 Definitely Keisha has been good with negative love predictions and so has Yona. In the past they both told me that one of my ex bf and I will not get back together. Only difference is Keisha flats out says no. Whereas, Yona says no and then she will give events that will occur between you and that person up to point of the FWB ending or relationship.

Honestly, if I had POI's number right now I would just cut him off but I deleted his number and don't even know it by memory. >:(
That might be an easy fix depending upon your phone service. Either call or check your online account and go through your itemized bills. If you call, they will mail out previous bills if you can provide a range. I'm not so sure about the smaller carriers though.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4248 on: April 28, 2020, 11:28:22 PM »

That might be an easy fix depending upon your phone service. Either call or check your online account and go through your itemized bills. If you call, they will mail out previous bills if you can provide a range. I'm not so sure about the smaller carriers though.

Thank you! I got lucky and my best friend had screenshots that I sent her when I didn't have his number saved and sent it to me. I texted him. I feel somewhat sad but liberated in a sense that I no longer have to worry about the situation because the chapter is closed.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4249 on: April 29, 2020, 12:41:30 AM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:21:57 AM by tellmewhy »

Lovefash67

« Reply #4250 on: April 29, 2020, 01:49:16 AM »
Question for you guys. I know it has been said that Yona does not believe in free will but has anyone taken decisions within their own hands and changed their predictions. For example, if Yona says you are going to meet with POI and you decide to cut POI off instead and never speak to them again. Did that change your other predictions?

I have wondered the same thing, I am strongly thinking of taking things into my own hands and changing some predictions around. I know Yona doesn’t believe in free will, but I refuse to listen to someone that isn’t god. Also, Yona isn’t 100% accurate so I am taking what she is saying with a grain of salt. As most readings should be considered with a grain of salt. Not saying she isn’t gifted or accurate but it’s best to keep expectations low. Nobody is 100% and I don’t expect anybody to be either! I have cut off a poi of mine and refuse to allow the negativity back into my life. Granted Yona could have been taking about someone else in the future. I doubt it though given all the specifics from spirit and the way she described the situation when I read with her.

Yeah I agree. I texted my poi telling him I am done. I don't expect him to respond. I did try to cut him off in January which Yona predicted before it happened. But this cut off I feel is  permanent because I am not going back to him.  But who knows.

I will say in the past she gave me a prediction that me and an ex bf will talk after months of us not talking. I was adamant that I will never speak to this person again and I even blocked them. A couples month later, I unblocked them because I wanted to test if Yona was accurate and a year and a couple months later he contacted me and we spoke.
So, I guess there I really could have used my freewill to prevent that prediction from happening. So, I dont really believe in her destiny thing. I definitely believe that we would have free will over certain things

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4251 on: April 29, 2020, 03:03:11 AM »
I’m sorry to hear your situation has soured and isn’t doing well. I am pretty adamant now I want to be over with mine. It’s been over a year and looking back at the situation, I see it as a lesson learned. I have severed all communications and want it out my system. Looking back at all the actions that were done and words said. No thanks! Kisha and another reader warned me of this poi and there ways. Looking back at the past, I’m not looking for a repeat in history. I feel the same way, I am over it and past it. It’s easy to think you can think it’s over and unblock them and eventually they could come back. But asking yourself before you responding is if you want to do better is a question that you should ask yourself. Asking yourself many questions before entertaining the thought and idea is something to consider.

To me it’s just something I don’t want to entertain, if they do find a way they are going to get a earful and that’s it. I do believe in free will as well, I am not going to bound myself to a fortune teller that thinks this will happen and that and wait years for it to play out. Aside from the lack of interest, I no longer want to invest in somebody I gave zero flying figs about, not to mention them doing the same. I do believe some of her predictions will happen but not where this poi is concerned. Unless this is someone entirely different, but I doubt it given all the specifics and etc. I do believe certain things are meant to happen in life but I don’t believe everything is preset like how Yona believes. That’s just my opinion though.

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. This is nothing but strength!
Also, I agree about things not being fully predestined, I feel will and choice have so much room to change things.
 :)

Offline user5942

« Reply #4252 on: April 29, 2020, 03:07:13 AM »
Has anyone ever had positive love predictions happen years after?

Or been in a long term relationship that she predicted?

Starting to think that’s not her strong suit

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4253 on: April 29, 2020, 03:08:44 AM »

It happens.....just 5yrs later with a different person

Offline user5942

« Reply #4254 on: April 29, 2020, 03:09:34 AM »
Has that been your experience?

Offline user5942

« Reply #4255 on: April 29, 2020, 03:20:22 AM »
It would be nice to have a prediction about a new guy and solid relationship actually happen lol

Preferably with a nice guy who has the same outlook as me and that I could be with without having to go through emotional torment

When I read with her I didn’t ask her about anyone specific

I just let her read

Offline ES1281

« Reply #4256 on: April 29, 2020, 03:21:26 AM »
I think I changed her outcome since the woman she once saw will steal my current partner now is married.
On our first reading she said she will steal my partner.
Second top up she said I didn't give her a chance.
Yes because after her reading I changed some of my behavior towards to him.

Last weekened I hear that woman is married and left his company.

But probably she was reading somebody new coming in the future though.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4257 on: April 29, 2020, 03:31:09 AM »

Ye I have, but with a different POI.   Word for word how she described it for me, dating back to readings in 2015.

Same guy brought up, i thought it was my POI then my new POI turned up and the description was him to a t

Offline user5942

« Reply #4258 on: April 29, 2020, 03:33:40 AM »
That is extremely reassuring, thank you!!!

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #4259 on: April 29, 2020, 04:20:18 AM »
last December, Yona predicted that I will be in an exclusive relationship this year late spring early summer with a guy I have dated in the past.  she said that I would meet him once in person, no follow up afterwards for a few days or a week, then meet up again and start dating.

but she is not sure who this person is. :(

she said he was for sure not the ex from 2019 nor the ex from 2018.  very likely he was the ex from 2017.  QOC  saw the same thing and said it would be with someone new and would happen mid year this year.   

I know for sure that it would not be the ex from 2019 (he annoyed me so much that I could not stand him anymore at the end).  I don't want to get back together with the ex from 2018. 

I will update if prediction happens

« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 04:27:27 AM by lanlingyu »