Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541570 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4200 on: April 22, 2020, 01:49:53 AM »
Hi everyone, just a couple more questions on Yona. Do her predictions usually come in the order she gives you or are they scattered? I had my second reading with her last week and although it was a good reading she did give me some new predictions. I’m just not sure how far out they go. She did say some of them should happen in summer. Is she ok with with timing or is she pretty off ?
Thanks everyone!

Herself told me that predictions will happen in the order she gives them during the reading. But honestly, I did not experience it personally.

She is not good in timeframe (per herself and personal experience). I would not rely on the given timeframes.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4201 on: April 22, 2020, 07:26:50 AM »
I like Yona, she’s gotten a lot of stuff right for me. But the love life part is just taking forever. I was ready to forget about my POI because I definitely think it’s over for good.

I was ready for Yona to tell me that she saw this person in my past in my most recent reading  but she again said that POI will reach out and it will be unexpected. It might very well be someone else she is referring to  but she has been predicting communication from a person of interest since 2017. Now since then my POI has changed, but she’s giving me this hope that I’m holding onto unfortunately. Working on trying to let it go but it’s definitely easier said than done.

Hope is a dangerous thing!!

HOPE IS A DANGEROUS THING.

Everyone re-read these words 10 times over. If we all learned to embrace this concept, we would simply let go, allow life, and move on with our lives. I have recently realized how dangerous of a thing Hope is, so I resonate with this phrase.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4202 on: April 22, 2020, 12:48:47 PM »
I want to clear something up. I actually like Yona. I do not like the standard she is held to. I do not like that she isn’t considered wrong when her timing is years off or that she isn’t called a fairytale reader for downplaying negative predictions and tower cards. I don’t like that people literally say her readings will happen no matter what even if it’s years down the line. I studied cults extensively in a World Religions course in college so when I say she has a cult following it is not hyperbole. Yona is defended on other readers thread while the same people defending Yona are advising against reading with others for the same reasons they are making excuses for Yona. Yona has been right for me and flat out wrong. My life has changed drastically since 2015 and there is no way in hell the missed predictions are going to happen now. It’s not realistic. At the same time she nailed the predictions that came to pass for me. She is accurate enough that she’s one of my top readers but she is not 100% and just off with timing. The concept of readers being right on some things and wrong on others is not hard to grasp for EVERYONE except her. The SPS forum is a Yona shrine and I honestly think some of the reviews on here are better suited for that forum. This forum has always been a place for truthful reviews and it is slowly turning into the Yona fan club. I have been on here 7 years and I am not a hero member because I haven’t posted enough. The reason is that I post reviews and move along. I do not come on any of my favorite readers threads and try to convince people that had a bad experience that it’s them and not the reader or that they should wait an unlimited amount of years for a 6 month prediction to pass. When people are on here less than a year and 78% of their posts are convincing others Yona is next to God and her predictions will pass no matter what, that’s odd. I’m sorry but it is. Yona will not work for all and she will nail predictions in the same way she will miss predictions. Please live your lives and do not hold on to hope in a hopeless situation because the mob mentality surrounding her posts claims the problem is you and not her. If she’s right she’s right. Call her back. If she’s wrong then she’s wrong and no one should be afraid to share their negative experiences with her.
thanks for sharing
I had a30 min reading with yona . to be honest nothing was useful and no timing was provided .she didnt provide details either . I was just some advice and not really predictions . Im not sure why some say she  is 100%. our future can change based in devisions we make that changes all the time so she cant be 100% accurate . she might tell the most likely outcome based on near future but that can also change , psychic power is limited since they are not divine ir higher power so they might see the peices not the whole picture .

She doesn't do a full in depth spread during the 30min sessions. To get a full reading you need to buy the 55min reading

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4203 on: April 22, 2020, 09:21:12 PM »
What is a "crossroads coming up" in Yona's terms? like when she sees this, what does it mean?

A crossroads means a turning point mostly likely something to with decision. The cards the preceeds or comes after the card will give context to the turning point or decision that needs to be made. If the crossroads was tied to The Devil card, then it will be a predestined or fated turning point.

Any Major Acana (big secrets) card that comes up in a tarot reading is generally fated and you can’t change the situation so you’ll face the lesson head on i.e. The Tower. Minor Acanas (little secrets) you have free will or choice.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4204 on: April 22, 2020, 11:59:37 PM »
What is a "crossroads coming up" in Yona's terms? like when she sees this, what does it mean?

A crossroads means a turning point mostly likely something to with decision. The cards the preceeds or comes after the card will give context to the turning point or decision that needs to be made. If the crossroads was tied to The Devil card, then it will be a predestined or fated turning point.

Any Major Acana (big secrets) card that comes up in a tarot reading is generally fated and you can’t change the situation so you’ll face the lesson head on i.e. The Tower. Minor Acanas (little secrets) you have free will or choice.

The devil card means predestined? weird, yona mentioned it in my last top and said the good part about all this is that I haven't seen that the devil is ahead for you like last time I read for you if I put your relationship crossroads point (couldn't understand what she said next) but then said I always guess my timeframes.... so yeah

Offline user5942

« Reply #4205 on: April 23, 2020, 12:14:23 AM »
I think it depends on where the card appears in the spread or the cards surrounding it

I’ve heard either a crossroads or a predestined event

True art of tarot is that cards do not always have the same meaning and it is up to the reader to interpret them

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4206 on: April 23, 2020, 12:39:45 AM »
I think it depends on where the card appears in the spread or the cards surrounding it

True art of tarot is that cards do not always have the same meaning and it is up to the reader to interpret them

I'm wondering if in my case the devil meant that the predestined event was further out? but since it didn't appear again in my last top up its going to happen sooner ? I'm not sure maybe I should ask her lol

Offline ES1281

« Reply #4207 on: April 23, 2020, 01:03:59 AM »
Yeah I was told so‘too.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4208 on: April 23, 2020, 01:20:09 AM »
Am I seeing right? PurpleRain defending Yona? Has she been brain washed into the cult? Hmmmm 😝

I dont have to like someone to defend them.

Offline user5942

« Reply #4209 on: April 23, 2020, 01:55:43 AM »
It all depends on the interpretation she told you...

One card mean a multitude of different things to other people

It all depends on how she read the card for you

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #4210 on: April 26, 2020, 01:59:38 AM »
When do you all suggest doing your top up reading with her?

and just so im clear, the top up reading is to confirm short term things? Sorry. im not aware of it all yet.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #4211 on: April 26, 2020, 03:55:43 AM »
When do you all suggest doing your top up reading with her?

and just so im clear, the top up reading is to confirm short term things? Sorry. im not aware of it all yet.

As far as I’m concerned, a top up is any reading that takes place after your first reading with her. I read twice with her and never officially had a top up. I only had two 1 hr tarot/crystal ball readings with her 6 months apart which in my case was way too soon. If in your first reading the predictions went yrs out as in my case, then reading again with her before they have time to play out could possibly lead to a non-read. What she told me was that if your reading goes very long term and you read with her again before the predictions play out, those predictions might not show up again in follow up readings despite the fact that those predictions still stand. In my case, she seemed to struggle to find new stuff in the cards. She did dig up some short term stuff but nothing earth shattering. What she said is that if most of the predictions in previous readings have begun to play out then follow up readings including top ups can also go years out as well. So if in your previous reading the predictions were mostly long term and they havent played out or began to play out yet, its best to wait. In my case, after my first reading, she told me I wouldnt need another reading with her until abt another two years, and it turns out she was right. I didnt get much from reading with her after 6 months.

Now that I think abt it, I have a strong feeling that if you have a good connection with her, the cards actually show your whole life path from beginning to end.
I believe she sees when it actually ends but she never mentions that. I also believe she is not very good at picking out the timings between the life events but I believe she does see the whole life picture. It reminds me of the very first local psychic I visited some yrs ago who “allegedly” ( I stole this word from another user on the board, lol) saw from the cards that I will live to my late 80s. I believe if the connection is good, the cards actually do show this information!

My first reading was recent. I asked for general but almost the entire reading was about one person and situation. I was hoping that meant that event was coming up soon. Should I be worried it means we didn't connect well?
Also, top ups can be general too right? Not just updates on the previous predictions?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #4212 on: April 26, 2020, 06:35:11 AM »
I have an update about Yona’s reading on May 2019.
One of her big prediction about third party didn’t happen but turned out to be opposite.
The prediction was negative and I had set an intention  to avoid/ change it.
On 2019 Dec top up she said I haven’t gave the QoC chances.
She also didn’t repeat that prediction.
As long as she wasn’t talking about somebody I don’t know yet.
So I’m happy:)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 06:38:39 AM by ES1281 »

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #4213 on: April 26, 2020, 06:41:04 AM »
I have no clue abt anyone else’s reading and connection and I wont even pretend to know. But its possible she saw other things in your life but the cards for whatever reason chose to stress that particular situation as very important going forward. It could be that that one person/situation may have important implications in your life going forward. But again, what the heck do I know?

Maybe you're right. I was just hoping for more all around predictions but I'll wait and see I guess. Nice lady though.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #4214 on: April 26, 2020, 12:27:09 PM »
@ES1281: its always awesome when a negative prediction turns out to be wrong. Im happy for you!
@Wandelust619: Niceness doesnt always equate to accuracy. I have had my fair share of nice, sweet and wrong psychic readings. I do hope that time eventually proves her to be accurate for you.

Thank you professor:)

anything