Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541412 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4185 on: April 20, 2020, 08:09:01 PM »
There is a local psychic who has worked for many people in my area, even predicted a tragic death for someone and their friends in a car accident

Yet, that same psychic did not get anything right for someone close to me

It’s a risk to full heartedly to give ones trust

Offline user5942

« Reply #4186 on: April 20, 2020, 11:31:07 PM »
I chose to live in the here and now

As I said, if psychics get things right in the time I’ve read with them - great, but I don’t bank on their predictions happening..

In every thread, there is not one psychic who has a 100% track record

I have read with 100s of them, blown 20,000, and I learned that the only reality I have is the one I live in in the here and now

Has Yona gotten things right? Yes. Has she gotten things wrong? Yes. She greatly undermined the Tower I had and could not decipher what part of my life it would happen.

That’s my point - you’re always taking a gamble

and no, Professor, I didn’t mean that as a joke. But always something that my parents brought up - why aren’t there more lottery wins by them
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 11:36:40 PM by user5942 »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4187 on: April 20, 2020, 11:35:42 PM »
Only one thing has happened from my reading in 2017.
In my top up reading from 2019 only one thing has happened and this was something that wasn't predicted in my first reading.

Everyone's reading is different! Some readings play out sooner than others, while some won't play out at all.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4188 on: April 21, 2020, 12:12:08 AM »
I want to clear something up. I actually like Yona. I do not like the standard she is held to. I do not like that she isn’t considered wrong when her timing is years off or that she isn’t called a fairytale reader for downplaying negative predictions and tower cards. I don’t like that people literally say her readings will happen no matter what even if it’s years down the line. I studied cults extensively in a World Religions course in college so when I say she has a cult following it is not hyperbole. Yona is defended on other readers thread while the same people defending Yona are advising against reading with others for the same reasons they are making excuses for Yona. Yona has been right for me and flat out wrong. My life has changed drastically since 2015 and there is no way in hell the missed predictions are going to happen now. It’s not realistic. At the same time she nailed the predictions that came to pass for me. She is accurate enough that she’s one of my top readers but she is not 100% and just off with timing. The concept of readers being right on some things and wrong on others is not hard to grasp for EVERYONE except her. The SPS forum is a Yona shrine and I honestly think some of the reviews on here are better suited for that forum. This forum has always been a place for truthful reviews and it is slowly turning into the Yona fan club. I have been on here 7 years and I am not a hero member because I haven’t posted enough. The reason is that I post reviews and move along. I do not come on any of my favorite readers threads and try to convince people that had a bad experience that it’s them and not the reader or that they should wait an unlimited amount of years for a 6 month prediction to pass. When people are on here less than a year and 78% of their posts are convincing others Yona is next to God and her predictions will pass no matter what, that’s odd. I’m sorry but it is. Yona will not work for all and she will nail predictions in the same way she will miss predictions. Please live your lives and do not hold on to hope in a hopeless situation because the mob mentality surrounding her posts claims the problem is you and not her. If she’s right she’s right. Call her back. If she’s wrong then she’s wrong and no one should be afraid to share their negative experiences with her.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4189 on: April 21, 2020, 12:24:06 AM »

❤❤

I want to clear something up. I actually like Yona. I do not like the standard she is held to. I do not like that she isn’t considered wrong when her timing is years off or that she isn’t called a fairytale reader for downplaying negative predictions and tower cards. I don’t like that people literally say her readings will happen no matter what even if it’s years down the line. I studied cults extensively in a World Religions course in college so when I say she has a cult following it is not hyperbole. Yona is defended on other readers thread while the same people defending Yona are advising against reading with others for the same reasons they are making excuses for Yona. Yona has been right for me and flat out wrong. My life has changed drastically since 2015 and there is no way in hell the missed predictions are going to happen now. It’s not realistic. At the same time she nailed the predictions that came to pass for me. She is accurate enough that she’s one of my top readers but she is not 100% and just off with timing. The concept of readers being right on some things and wrong on others is not hard to grasp for EVERYONE except her. The SPS forum is a Yona shrine and I honestly think some of the reviews on here are better suited for that forum. This forum has always been a place for truthful reviews and it is slowly turning into the Yona fan club. I have been on here 7 years and I am not a hero member because I haven’t posted enough. The reason is that I post reviews and move along. I do not come on any of my favorite readers threads and try to convince people that had a bad experience that it’s them and not the reader or that they should wait an unlimited amount of years for a 6 month prediction to pass. When people are on here less than a year and 78% of their posts are convincing others Yona is next to God and her predictions will pass no matter what, that’s odd. I’m sorry but it is. Yona will not work for all and she will nail predictions in the same way she will miss predictions. Please live your lives and do not hold on to hope in a hopeless situation because the mob mentality surrounding her posts claims the problem is you and not her. If she’s right she’s right. Call her back. If she’s wrong then she’s wrong and no one should be afraid to share their negative experiences with her.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4190 on: April 21, 2020, 03:21:10 AM »
I had a local psychic that was truly gifted. She was way more talented than any other person I have tried and I’ve tried a lot of them. She gave specific details. For example, before I met my then husband she told me the initial in his name, that he wore a uniform, the month I would meet him and how I would meet him. She also predicted my marriage to him and the son we would have. She passed away a few years ago. She charged $20 and she could see many years into the future. She could have gotten very rich with her gift but she didn’t. So they do exist. You only knew of her by word of mouth.

This is fascinating! Thank you for sharing! Ellen degeneres also has a video stating something about how a psychic predicted 10-15 years (I think it was) in advance that she would become famous and own an extremely successful talk show. So I feel like some are gifted, they’re just hard to find

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4191 on: April 21, 2020, 03:22:23 AM »
I chose to live in the here and now

As I said, if psychics get things right in the time I’ve read with them - great, but I don’t bank on their predictions happening..

In every thread, there is not one psychic who has a 100% track record

I have read with 100s of them, blown 20,000, and I learned that the only reality I have is the one I live in in the here and now

Has Yona gotten things right? Yes. Has she gotten things wrong? Yes. She greatly undermined the Tower I had and could not decipher what part of my life it would happen.

That’s my point - you’re always taking a gamble

and no, Professor, I didn’t mean that as a joke. But always something that my parents brought up - why aren’t there more lottery wins by them

I understand exactly what you mean User5942, and you are 100% right. I was just saying that I have always had an inner feeling that there are people who can see the future as clear as day but they wouldnt even call themselves psychic. They have no need to read for others and see it as no special gift. I feel these are people who may have given up on the world system and live off the grid in some secluded places on earth just living off the land. Now to Yona! She is hands down the BEST psychic ive read with. And without hesitation I will continue to recommend her to others!!! With that said, I know that she can be very wrong. Investigation of the thread will show that when users have said that she stated that ‘its someone they already know’ , I was the first one to come out and say that if she states its someone you already know and you dont know the person, then it means she is WRONG! I remember even stating in a post that i couldnt believe the issue was even debatable. Also, subsequent to that I specifically asked users to share examples of predictions she got flatly wrong! Despite this however, I have no shame in admitting that I hold Yona to a higher standard than all others simply because she has given me the BEST reading! I willfully admit to that fact!! Who knows, maybe if I eventually build up the courage to wait ages for a Cookie reading, my views may change. But for me, where Yona has been wrong, I have called her out on it. Also, I have mentioned that I dont like the fact that when she gives negative predictions, you are left wondering whether she was softening the blow or not or downright lying. I have admitted in this thread that Yona told me herself that if she sees cancer or death, she will lie! But she is still by faaarrrrrrr the best psychic ive read with. Thats my personal opinion and because of that I choose to hold her to a higher standard. If thats being a hypocrite, I own it shamelessly and I will continue to sing her praises simply because ive been for so long disappointed wasting amts of money I dare not mention on keen. When I finally read with Yona, after that first reading she literally told me I would not need another reading for at least another two years and she advised me to save my money and stop getting readings all the time. The reading was so thorough, I have barely gotten readings since apart from Kisha!! So, I willfully and gladly hold Yona to a higher standard because she has given me the BEST results and I will not let anyone tell me to stop because they feel im in some cult! Give me a break. And regarding the other forum.... could it be that it seems its a Yona cult simply because she is the best psychic on there and many of the users find her to be the best? Could that be a possibility? Hmmmm
I am 100% with you on this. After spending thousands of dollars on different psychics, I am so glad I read with her. My predictions have not happened yet but there was a certain sense of relief I felt after reading with her. Also my timing of reading with her was perfect,  I read with her when my emotions were kind of settled down and I had accepted that none of the psychics are genuine and had decided to continue to live my life as it comes. i had even cancelled on her once since I had no faith if genuine psychics actually existed. I am not concerned much about predictions but the way  she nailed my personality and gave me insights  to improve on myself, I think that counts far more important to me than the predictions. Her accuracy is on another level, based on one of the incident she mentioned during the reading which had recently happened.. Maybe people might have experienced this with other psychics as well but for me she was the first one who I really felt I could trust. For me she is the only one I would read again if I have to.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #4192 on: April 21, 2020, 04:35:45 AM »
I had a local psychic that was truly gifted. She was way more talented than any other person I have tried and I’ve tried a lot of them. She gave specific details. For example, before I met my then husband she told me the initial in his name, that he wore a uniform, the month I would meet him and how I would meet him. She also predicted my marriage to him and the son we would have. She passed away a few years ago. She charged $20 and she could see many years into the future. She could have gotten very rich with her gift but she didn’t. So they do exist. You only knew of her by word of mouth.

This is fascinating! Thank you for sharing! Ellen degeneres also has a video stating something about how a psychic predicted 10-15 years (I think it was) in advance that she would become famous and own an extremely successful talk show. So I feel like some are gifted, they’re just hard to find

I agree that they are definitely out there. The only reason I believe that psychics are real is because of a random encounter my mother had with one about 7 years ago? They bumped into each other at a market. I wasn't around at the time, so I didn't know, and my mother didn't tell me the details until some time last year, but that old lady actually predicted that I was going to get into an accident at the end of the year. I had to be rushed to the ER during the holidays that year. Unfortunately, that's the only prediction for me that's ever come true so far, but I do genuinely believe there are truly gifted people out there.

That being said, Yona is still on my list of psychics to get a reading with. I would love to experience a reading with her at least once! I'm currently taking a break from readings but mostly because after finding a reader that really resonates with you, you don't really feel the need to get anymore readings? But she'll definitely be one of the first people I read with probably after a couple more months.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4193 on: April 21, 2020, 07:49:26 AM »

Hi Bee, I remember seeing that episode with Ellen. She said it was during the time that she was out of work and the lady that predicted that lived in the trees in her neighborhood. How crazy is that!! I thought that was so interesting to see Ellen mention and give credit to a psychic!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 07:52:36 AM by Piggynose »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4194 on: April 21, 2020, 12:23:19 PM »
I straight up told Yona that my Tower was HORRIBLE  and that she tried to put a nice spin on it! She told me that she doesn't like to frighten people. Well if I didn't want the info then I wouldn't be calling your ass...now would I? I could just save my money if I wanted to be left in the dark.

When you water things down to point where the caller doesn't recognize that this will be a significant event in their lives. then you're wrong!

In 3yrs she's hasn't really impressed me. I'm going to withhold final judgment until my last reading plays out, but from what has happened thus far, I don't think she's that accurate for me.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4195 on: April 21, 2020, 01:42:24 PM »
I straight up told Yona that

I absolutely agree with this! When we pay for predictions, it means we want to know what will actually happen. Even if its something awful coming up, we have already made the choice to KNOW, so we shouldnt be left wondering after the reading if the tower could be worse than she describes. This is perhaps what I would say is her biggest shortcoming for me personally because I dont worry abt timing. Personally I dont need timeframes, I just need to know how things will end up, whether it happens in 1 minute or 1 century.

Yona said it best
"I dont have unlimited patience or tolerance"

and I surely don't give a damn about an ongoing connection with the Knight of wands happening in 2027 😂😂😂

Lovefash67

« Reply #4196 on: April 21, 2020, 02:19:48 PM »
In July 2019 ,Yona gave me prediction that POI will go quiet and that I will be meeting someone new. She expressed that these predictions will happen by my bday which was Sept 2019. These things didn't happen.

Then Jan 2020, she said POI will go quiet and we will not be speaking for a while and then she's sees us spending time together. She said I will be meeting someone new and first POI is not gone. I will meet this person in everyday life school rather than work and I like that they are ambitious. I am not seen flirting with them and have loyalty to first POI, but it wouldn't take much for me to flirt.

Well March 2020 8 months from the original prediction, POI went quite have not spoken to him in a month and we use to talk everyday ,every other day. POI and I also don't live in the same state. POI lives three hours away. Yona said he will be reaching out and explaining himself and the cards say that he is telling the truth and to try to be understanding and  that if he was treating me badly then it would say that he is a liar or manipulative. To me a person disappearing and not communicating is treating me badly. I am not clingy and the situation would be different if we lived in the same state again but we don't so if he can't communicate then this continues to be pointless. I'm honestly not anxious about his disappearance and from week 1 I have deleted his number, I will not be reaching out to him and he can kiss my ass.

Last week, I realized that my summer courses will be online so I will not be going to school. So I will not be meeting new guy at school and since I am in the social services program my classes are full of females. I have had maybe two classes with one or two males in it who are not my type.

So I am guessing ,Yona's prediction of me meeting a new guy is not happening or not happening anytime soon. I also don't plan to be talking to POI come Fall or Winter. If his life is so fucked up that can't be in a relationship or even communicate then he shouldn't even be trying to come for me or even speak to me. So idk how that prediction of him being around when the new guy shows up is going to happen.

She is def wrong about me having loyalty to POI. I have no loyalty to him he is not my boyfriend and I have been talking to other guys and going on dates since day one. I have no loyalty to him or his feelings.

Offline bonba

« Reply #4197 on: April 21, 2020, 05:39:36 PM »
thanks for sharing
I had a30 min reading with yona . to be honest nothing was useful and no timing was provided .she didnt provide details either . I was just some advice and not really predictions . Im not sure why some say she  is 100%. our future can change based in devisions we make that changes all the time so she cant be 100% accurate . she might tell the most likely outcome based on near future but that can also change , psychic power is limited since they are not divine ir higher power so they might see the peices not the whole picture .

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4198 on: April 21, 2020, 09:06:03 PM »
I like Yona, she’s gotten a lot of stuff right for me. But the love life part is just taking forever. I was ready to forget about my POI because I definitely think it’s over for good.

I was ready for Yona to tell me that she saw this person in my past in my most recent reading  but she again said that POI will reach out and it will be unexpected. It might very well be someone else she is referring to  but she has been predicting communication from a person of interest since 2017. Now since then my POI has changed, but she’s giving me this hope that I’m holding onto unfortunately. Working on trying to let it go but it’s definitely easier said than done.

Hope is a dangerous thing!!

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #4199 on: April 22, 2020, 12:42:10 AM »
Hi everyone, just a couple more questions on Yona. Do her predictions usually come in the order she gives you or are they scattered? I had my second reading with her last week and although it was a good reading she did give me some new predictions. I’m just not sure how far out they go. She did say some of them should happen in summer. Is she ok with with timing or is she pretty off ?
Thanks everyone!

anything