Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541167 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4155 on: April 19, 2020, 10:47:21 AM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:19:50 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4156 on: April 19, 2020, 10:48:10 AM »
that is how i feel too. she does rehash stuff in my readings and even though I like her and she is my favorite, I wish she didnt do it as sometimes something coming up again in the cards is a validation. she has also read for my friend and said she doesn't recall readings but she does because I know she does jot down things in mine. i still like her though
i like yona but i think she keeps notes  :( :( :(

I am 100% sure she does, and I don't like it either. Maybe not very detailed but she writes down the major ones.

Offline user5942

« Reply #4157 on: April 19, 2020, 11:18:18 AM »
She definitely keeps notes or records herself

I think she reviews them before readings too

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4158 on: April 19, 2020, 04:54:31 PM »
My top up reading from February 2020 Yona kept referencing her crystal ball throughout the entire reading because it was showing her lots of symbols, including unusual symbols that she wouldn’t get herself in a reading. At the end of the reading I asked Yona if she could see further out beyond the cards shown in the spread. Yona told me she could see further out, however, no matter how far she looked out it kept taking her back to the areas of the spread that was “lighting up” specifically when talking about certain people.

Has Yona talked about cards in their spread lighting up like there was some sort of significance? And does “lighting up” mean that Yona’s crystal ball was lighting up when discussing the cards or does Yona physically see the cards “lighting up” like an aura around the cards?
She told me that, but the other way round  about a guy who disappeared on me. She said he is not that special, he does not light up your cards. She did not see him in my future cards, even though she said he would come back (I don’t believe that somehow, if someone disappears for 1 year, that means they don’t really care about you and would not even care to reconnect or try to come back). So I feel if someone is insignificant and not a part of your future they won’t light up the cards, but I don’t know if she actually sees the cards lighting/not lighting or that is just one of the term she uses.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4159 on: April 19, 2020, 07:36:33 PM »
I have my first read with Yona scheduled for the 26th of this month and I don't know what to expect or how to prepare. Any advice?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4160 on: April 19, 2020, 08:00:48 PM »
I have my first read with Yona scheduled for the 26th of this month and I don't know what to expect or how to prepare. Any advice?

Not much preparation needed. She will ask you the year ur born and whether ur in a relationship, then she will tell you to shut up (In a more pleasant Yona verbiage, lol) while she sees what the cards show then at the end gives you an opportunity to ask any questions you have.

Lol thank you! I'm low key excited to hear about what she sees.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4161 on: April 19, 2020, 08:09:20 PM »

Not much preparation needed. She will ask you the year ur born and whether ur in a relationship, then she will tell you to shut up (In a more pleasant Yona verbiage, lol) while she sees what the cards show then at the end gives you an opportunity to ask any questions you have.
[/b]

Really? She has never asked me for my birth year/DOB or my relationship status. (Maybe this is the reason she's missed so much for me😂) And she's never told me not to interrupt her or to hold my questions to the end. Matter of fact her website says to interrupt her and stop her whenever you have questions.

My 2nd reading I didn't ask many questions but my 3rd reading I asked a lot of questions.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 08:16:13 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4162 on: April 19, 2020, 08:19:44 PM »

[/b]

Really? She has never asked me for my DOB or my relationship status. (Maybe this is the reason she's missed so much for me😂) And she's never told me not to interrupt her or to hold my questions to the end. Matter of fact her website says to interrupt her and stop her whenever you have questions.

My 2nd reading I didn't ask many questions but my 3rd reading I asked a lot of questions.

Yep she did ask those two questions in my first reading. And yes, she did say she talks alot so feel free to interrupt her. In my second reading I actually asked at the beginning whether I could give a brief background to help her interpret what she sees or whether I should just shut up and let her fly. She never literally said to shut up, lol, but she said lets go with the second option so that what I say wouldnt influence what she is picking up.

Oh yes don't give her any info beforehand.
 I'll PM you with more info.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4163 on: April 19, 2020, 08:38:45 PM »

[/b]

Really? She has never asked me for my DOB or my relationship status. (Maybe this is the reason she's missed so much for me😂) And she's never told me not to interrupt her or to hold my questions to the end. Matter of fact her website says to interrupt her and stop her whenever you have questions.

Yep she did ask those two questions in my first reading. And yes, she did say she talks alot so feel free to interrupt her. In my second reading I actually asked at the beginning whether I could give a brief background to help her interpret what she sees or whether I should just shut up and let her fly. She never literally said to shut up, lol, but she said lets go with the second option so that what I say wouldnt influence what she is picking up.

Oh yes don't give her any info beforehand.
 I'll PM you with more info.

Thank you all
I'll definitely keep you posted on this reading

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4164 on: April 19, 2020, 08:42:19 PM »
Two yrs really is a long time to see no movement on major predictions. Did she mention timeframes for those major predictions? Im approaching 1 year, and I definitely will disregard her readings if two yrs pass and nothing happens.
I agree. In my first reading, she told me that I’d see changes by the holidays (of that same year), but again, indicated she’s awful with timing. My recent reading she told me I’d see changes THIS year, no later than June/July. I don’t see that being accurate at all, but regardless of if she’s incorrect on the whole with me, a newbie to Yona may hit it off well. I would definitely say don’t hold onto her predictions at all...whether she gave a timeline or not.

Also, she never asked for any identifying info from me either (no DOB, year, nada. Just my name).
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 08:43:55 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline user5942

« Reply #4165 on: April 19, 2020, 10:41:14 PM »
Yeah I like Yona things have happened but I’d say my go to is kisha haha

No bullshit, no note taking, straight to the point, things happen on a shorter time scale

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4166 on: April 20, 2020, 12:47:20 AM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:20:20 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4167 on: April 20, 2020, 01:20:42 AM »
How long is the wait currently for a reading with Yona? Almost tempted to get a general with Kisha or Leanne instead of having to wait so long but afraid I might regret it because they aren't quite as good as her.

Leanne, Kisha and Yona's reading style are all different. You won't regret if you try them first.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4168 on: April 20, 2020, 01:27:55 AM »
When Yona makes statements like “You don’t seem anxious”, “You will be frustrated/annoyed”, etc does she actually see your reactions or if she describes the poi with hair and eye description does she actually see the person or is she just talking what she is hearing? I am really curious as to how she works because she sometimes describes scenes or events, does she hear it from the guides? If she actually sees the person in crystal ball I am wondering if it is possible to take a pic and send us if we ask? Has she done this with anyone? I wish I would have asked her this during my reading if she actually sees people in the crystal ball
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 01:31:04 AM by Angel22 »

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4169 on: April 20, 2020, 01:33:35 AM »
Two yrs really is a long time to see no movement on major predictions. Did she mention timeframes for those major predictions? Im approaching 1 year, and I definitely will disregard her readings if two yrs pass and nothing happens.
I agree. In my first reading, she told me that I’d see changes by the holidays (of that same year), but again, indicated she’s awful with timing. My recent reading she told me I’d see changes THIS year, no later than June/July. I don’t see that being accurate at all, but regardless of if she’s incorrect on the whole with me, a newbie to Yona may hit it off well. I would definitely say don’t hold onto her predictions at all...whether she gave a timeline or not.

Also, she never asked for any identifying info from me either (no DOB, year, nada. Just my name).

Hmmm. I wonder why she asked me that then 😙?
But I like the fact that you dont hold tightly to any of her predictions and simply continue to let life happen.
She asked me that too, dob and relationship status..since she said this is a distance reading