Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541496 times)

Offline LillyPad99

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4140 on: April 18, 2020, 12:00:46 PM »
Btw, In my most recent top up I think I met the guy Yona said I would not be interested in. I was seeing this one guy back in February and a few weeks ago he said something that completely turned me off. I promise I wasn't trying to make Yona's prediction fit lol I just have no interest in dating him anymore, he said something so rude and uncalled for

😂 oh I know that feeling. All it takes is for someone to say something and im like...mm yeah no, I’m good. Hell, this time next year, Yona’s predictions for me COULD come true..three years after the fact.

I listened to my first ever reading with her again this morning and she actually got a career prediction wrong as well :/ I still like her though and find her extremely ethical. Even if she turns out to be 100% wrong for *me*, I’d still recommend her for others 👍

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4141 on: April 18, 2020, 12:03:37 PM »
I’ve had a few times I’ve thought her predictions happened but each yearly reading she said the same thing.

All happened this year.  I still laugh and am so happy it was not with the poi I initially wanted it to be about.   I physically missed him for 2 years before I finally moved on.  Best thing I ever did. 

Btw, In my most recent top up I think I met the guy Yona said I would not be interested in. I was seeing this one guy back in February and a few weeks ago he said something that completely turned me off. I promise I wasn't trying to make Yona's prediction fit lol I just have no interest in dating him anymore, he said something so rude and uncalled for

😂 oh I know that feeling. All it takes is for someone to say something and im like...mm yeah no, I’m good. Hell, this time next year, Yona’s predictions for me COULD come true..three years after the fact.

I listened to my first ever reading with her again this morning and she actually got a career prediction wrong as well :/ I still like her though and find her extremely ethical. Even if she turns out to be 100% wrong for *me*, I’d still recommend her for others 👍

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4142 on: April 18, 2020, 12:23:33 PM »

I don't mean to laugh but your way with words describes my situation to a t I want babies and I want to get married so will he just hurry the f up already lol

Yeah and I’m 99% sure that what she predicted for my POI is NOT the POI it will happen with. Granted, he’s been the only POI for the past 10+ years and I’ve known him since we were children, but I’m at the point where I’m like..I’ve had enough. She actually did pick up on that. It’s nothing horrible about him, it’s just he tends to flee anytime he gets stressed out, it doesn’t even have to be relationship stress. He could be stressed about his family or work and uses that to “i need a break”. Sir...I don’t have time for this. If you need space to gather your thoughts, then step back. I’m not the type of person who cares about that. I don’t need daily communication and I don’t need to see you every damn day (that actually annoys TF out of me, honestly) just because we’re in a relationship. I like my independence to a certain extent.

I’m 31 and I’ve told him that women have clocks and mine is ticking...not loudly, but it’s a nice little hum lol. It’s frustrating how easily stressed he is and uses that to shut everyone and everything out. I’ve already given 10+ years to this and I’m beyond annoyed because of it. He knows it too and he knows I’ve now got 1 foot and 2 toes out the door when it comes to him lol.

So, yeah...Yona’s predictions could definitely pass next year or the following year, but it most definitely won’t be with him.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4143 on: April 18, 2020, 12:50:59 PM »
Glad you have humour.  My favourite with flakey guys used to be “nice to hear from you, hope you’ve recovered from your alien abduction and since you’ve had all your fingers removed been proved it’s taken you so long to text me because you’ve learnt to text with your nose”

It’s okay to laugh! Whenever I talk about this with my girlfriends, we wind up cackling lol
I know this POI will be in my life indefinitely...several of the mega hitters, including Yona, have indicated that; it just won’t be in the way I want and I’m at the point where I’m perfectly okay with that. I can acknowledge that we’re probably better as friends than a couple (although I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think we’d be a bomb ass couple if he would just sit STILL lol). He’s like Cinderella. The clock strikes midnight and he takes off every time. I’m not about to search the whole damn kingdom for him anymore. He hasn’t been abducted by aliens or held in someone’s basement at gun point...he’s just being a d*ck 😂

Im actually friends with a few of my exes, so it’s definitely possible that POI will wind up falling into that category (and given our history and the fact that we started as best friends, I’d welcome it) and a new guy will come in. I’m just going with the flow at this point 😊

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #4144 on: April 18, 2020, 08:43:13 PM »
Hi everyone,

I had a reading with Yona yesterday and it was my second reading. I had purchased the reading with tarot and crystal ball but during the reading she only used the tarot. Does she do that sometimes? I had checked my receipt after the reading and sure enough it was the crystal ball and tarot reading. I still enjoyed my reading with Yona though. A couple changes from My last one but over all it was still good and it resonated with me.

Thanks everyone!

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4145 on: April 18, 2020, 08:59:40 PM »
she could have still used the crystal. I know with my last one, she used the tarot spread twice in one reading and I thought she too forgot the crystal as she never mentioned it. She indicated to me that she was using it, but it wasn’t picking up anything that she hadn’t told me already. I re-listened to all of my readings from her over the past 24 hours and only once did she actually say “the crystal is saying XYZ” and it was basically to reinforce what she already told me.

For example, she pulled the justice card for me and then told me the crystal was also telling her that the justice card applied to not just my career, but love life as well. That was it 🤷‍♀️

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4146 on: April 18, 2020, 09:52:59 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:18:42 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4147 on: April 18, 2020, 10:27:21 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:19:05 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4148 on: April 18, 2020, 10:32:04 PM »
She uses the crystal for confirmation or to pick up emotions. With emotions she usually says she sees colors. If she is describing a person the description is by blurred images in the crystal. She doesn't always mention it but she always uses it no matter which reading it is. It helps her get more of the picture.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4149 on: April 19, 2020, 03:32:25 AM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:19:28 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4150 on: April 19, 2020, 04:04:13 AM »
My top up reading from February 2020 Yona kept referencing her crystal ball throughout the entire reading because it was showing her lots of symbols, including unusual symbols that she wouldn’t get herself in a reading. At the end of the reading I asked Yona if she could see further out beyond the cards shown in the spread. Yona told me she could see further out, however, no matter how far she looked out it kept taking her back to the areas of the spread that was “lighting up” specifically when talking about certain people.

Has Yona talked about cards in their spread lighting up like there was some sort of significance? And does “lighting up” mean that Yona’s crystal ball was lighting up when discussing the cards or does Yona physically see the cards “lighting up” like an aura around the cards?

Offline user5942

« Reply #4151 on: April 19, 2020, 05:19:03 AM »
I’ve never heard her say anything like that to me lol

I really do like Yona don’t get me wrong but I feel like she contradicts herself to different people she reads with

Like I’ve read before she told clients that “everyone gets a tower in their reading”

Yet, when I had a reading with her last year she said “it’s unbelievable to me that you don’t have a tower. I even checked to see if I dropped it on the floor”

Idk...sometimes I think she makes excuses for certain things

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4152 on: April 19, 2020, 05:55:22 AM »
i like yona but i think she keeps notes  :( :( :(

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4153 on: April 19, 2020, 06:15:51 AM »

I am 100% sure she does, and I don't like it either. Maybe not very detailed but she writes down the major ones.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4154 on: April 19, 2020, 10:19:41 AM »

I think so too. When I read with her earlier this year, she literally said she looked back to see the last few times we read because she initially thought we read just last month and she had to go back and saw we actually read in August 19 and then Feb 19 prior to that. She also remembered (due to high demand, I doubt it was via memory) certain things regarding my situation that I had told her. She literally said “oh yes, I remember you, I know XYZ and how POI NAME ABC”. 😐. She also remembers my career field and which agency I work for. I don’t mind if psychics keep SOME notes (I do get sick of introducing myself to the same people, especially when I KNOW they remember me...not speaking of Yona in this case), so long as predictions occur. .

@user5942: tower didn’t come up in my last reading at ALL. I had nothing but positive cards and mine was a crystal ball reading. She did, similar to you, make an exclamation as to how strange that was and then went on to tell me about how her pack of cards are no longer in print and she had to buy a couple new packs to last.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 11:08:13 AM by LillyPad99 »