Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541364 times)

Offline Carmicsa

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4110 on: April 13, 2020, 05:31:19 PM »
Maybe. It was just a reading. I figured I would give her a try since she was highly praised. It’s hit or miss with psychics.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4111 on: April 13, 2020, 05:34:24 PM »
Maybe. It was just a reading. I figured I would give her a try since she was highly praised. It’s hit or miss with psychics.
If you feel that what she said didn't resonate then you should ask for your money back. Compared to other psychics Yona is ethical.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4112 on: April 13, 2020, 05:58:26 PM »
Initially I was going to take notes but the more she read, the more it didn’t resonate with me.
Yep, this was my experience too although I took notes. It happens.

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #4113 on: April 13, 2020, 06:02:39 PM »
If you feel that what she said didn't resonate then you should ask for your money back. Compared to other psychics Yona is ethical.

The money isn’t that big of a deal. She spent her time reading so it is what is it.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4114 on: April 13, 2020, 06:18:18 PM »
I had my first reading with Yona today and I’m kinda disappointed. She seemed mediocre to me. I told her I wanted to focus on finances and love life. She gave a generic reading, saying I had an Entrepreneurial frame of mind, and I would be doing a little job fillers for the next six months. I’m a nurse and I have absolutely no interest in having my own business. Then she said my POI was a good guy but not very motivated to be in a partnership due to past relationships. She said I would meet someone in the medical field but didn’t pick up I was in the medical field. I didn’t bother recording or taking notes bc the reading didn’t feel like it was accurate. I asked if she sees us (me and my poi) still casually dating she said yes until the new guy comes in but she can’t say for sure that he’ll be completely out of my life. After reading some of the comments on here my reading sounded similar to several other readings on here. I had a reading with leelo last month and she was definitely spot on with her reading.

Heres what I will urge you to do....   Write down anything you can remember from your Yona reading!   Because people say this all the time and then come back 6 months, a year, etc later amd theyre like HOLY SHIT - Yona was right, it didnt resonate at the time at all but she was right!  Many times the timing is off or she might get soeone misxed up BUT rarely is she completely OFF!

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #4115 on: April 13, 2020, 06:26:28 PM »
I had my first reading with Yona today and I’m kinda disappointed. She seemed mediocre to me. I told her I wanted to focus on finances and love life. She gave a generic reading, saying I had an Entrepreneurial frame of mind, and I would be doing a little job fillers for the next six months. I’m a nurse and I have absolutely no interest in having my own business. Then she said my POI was a good guy but not very motivated to be in a partnership due to past relationships. She said I would meet someone in the medical field but didn’t pick up I was in the medical field. I didn’t bother recording or taking notes bc the reading didn’t feel like it was accurate. I asked if she sees us (me and my poi) still casually dating she said yes until the new guy comes in but she can’t say for sure that he’ll be completely out of my life. After reading some of the comments on here my reading sounded similar to several other readings on here. I had a reading with leelo last month and she was definitely spot on with her reading.

Heres what I will urge you to do....   Write down anything you can remember from your Yona reading!   Because people say this all the time and then come back 6 months, a year, etc later amd theyre like HOLY SHIT - Yona was right, it didnt resonate at the time at all but she was right!  Many times the timing is off or she might get soeone misxed up BUT rarely is she completely OFF!

I got it, she repeated herself a lot. Basically I may be an entrepreneur when the time is right. I’ll be dabbling in some work for more money, I’m not a 9-5 type of worker ( which is the schedule I’m trying to get bc I’m a nurse) and I’ll meet someone new this year.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4116 on: April 13, 2020, 07:34:47 PM »
But why couldn't she do it the way she did it as well? Not everyone works with Yona.
Many posters will be on one particular reader's thread and then say how another reader was better for them. It's been done multiple times. There isn't a wrong or right way. I find fault in the fact that everyone doesn't have to believe that Yona is god.

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #4117 on: April 13, 2020, 08:58:25 PM »
I’ve seen how some people like to accuse people of being a “troll” profile for saying it. I’ve read with each psychic once. It’s nothing more than that. I just mentioned that one got it right and the other one didn’t. I’m sure we’ve all had this happen. I truly was hoping for an awesome reading due to so many people loving her. I’m happy to hear she worked well for others. I mentioned both bc when I made a review about leelo,  I also said I would  review which one worked best for me. Lastly, it’s strange that some of you are getting hung up the fact that I didn’t take notes. I don’t take notes with every reading.i decided to take notes with her because I’ve read she gave a lot of info. That wasn’t the case for me.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 09:05:43 PM by Carmicsa »

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #4118 on: April 13, 2020, 09:03:21 PM »
But why couldn't she do it the way she did it as well? Not everyone works with Yona.
Many posters will be on one particular reader's thread and then say how another reader was better for them. It's been done multiple times. There isn't a wrong or right way. I find fault in the fact that everyone doesn't have to believe that Yona is god.

Thank you so much. I just made a general comparison. No different than with others do when they are speaking their truth and experience with a psychic.

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #4119 on: April 13, 2020, 09:57:05 PM »
I’ve seen how some people like to accuse people of being a “troll” profile for saying it. I’ve read with each psychic once. It’s nothing more than that. I just mentioned that one got it right and the other one didn’t. I’m sure we’ve all had this happen. I truly was hoping for an awesome reading due to so many people loving her. I’m happy to hear she worked well for others. I mentioned both bc when I made a review about leelo,  I also said I would  review which one worked best for me. Lastly, it’s strange that some of you are getting hung up the fact that I didn’t take notes. I don’t take notes with every reading.i decided to take notes with her because I’ve read she gave a lot of info. That wasn’t the case for me.

I just want the record to show that anyone can read through earlier pages in this thread where I specifically asked for users to share cases where Yona got readings flat out wrong! The history is there for anyone to go back and read. I am not comfortable reading with any psychic who only has glowing reviews and never any misses. That is a huge read flag for me. I personally need to see cases where a psychic is shown as simply human and gets things wrong from time to time. For me, that balances my expectations. So i for one cannot be accused of being Yona’s defense lawyer. Besides that however, you cant expect to say you never recorded a reading from the start because u knew it was going to be bad and not expect doubt. I could see if u said u started recording and then stopped. Also throwing in a name of who nailed things for u at the end adds suspicion for me personally. I actually look forward to users sharing negative reviews  and misses just as I share mine, but this one is sketchy in my opinion. Exceptionally sketchy to say the least.

At no point in time did I say I didn’t take notes because I knew she would be off, It was clear that I was getting the reading when I made that choice. I had pen and paper out.  if you go up and read I also clarified  I initially was going to take notes but then I realized the reading was not resonating with Me. I remember everything she said during the reading (which I also put in a comment) so she didn’t tell me anything earth shattering. There are thousands of comments that mention what psychics work for them after reviewing one that didn’t. If you choose to see my comments sketchy, that’s on you my friend. I’m here to share just like everyone else. Just because the way I posted wouldn’t have been your preferred way doesn’t mean it’s invalid.  I’m responsible for the content, not the way people perceive it. If mention a good/bad experience in the same review is off putting to you maybe the problem is you and not the review. I’m new here so I have no reason to be anything other than truthful. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I wasn’t overboard or trying to sell leeloo I said in a very basic manner she was definitely spot on.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 10:04:39 PM by Carmicsa »

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #4120 on: April 13, 2020, 09:58:39 PM »

Thank you so much. I just made a general comparison. No different than with others do when they are speaking their truth and experience with a psychic.

Yes, you are FREE to say what you like. I am only new here and I have already stopped commenting. People's attacks are disgusting when you say what they don't want you to say. Keep speaking your truth

I think I’m headed in that direction too. There’s too much going on in the world for me to be dealing people and assumptions of what they think I’m doing.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4121 on: April 13, 2020, 10:16:49 PM »

She is God to many. This forum is nothing but Yona for the last 48 hours. This forum has become a Yona personality cult like the SPS forum. It’s ironic because the people who defend her like they are being paid to do it, hold other readers to totally different standards. Her thread is the equivalent to victim blaming. If her prediction didnt happen they say it will happen in 5 years, she mixed up energies and the caller should have figured it out, or the caller is guilty for holding her to time frames. I like Yona but she has been flat out wrong for me. When she’s right for me she is spot on accurate and when she’s wrong she is dead wrong. The God complex people have of her is honestly scary.

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #4122 on: April 13, 2020, 10:43:57 PM »

That's exactly what happened with me. After my last reading I said to myself that I didn't want to read with her again because not much she said resonated or made sense. So I left frustrated. Sure enough things started happening one after the other. With someone like Yona you have to have (patience) & sometimes alot of it to allow things to unfold. Obsessing over readings isn't healthy either. I write all the predictions down & put it away in my drawer then move on with my life in the meantime. Then I will look at it from time to time & I'm amazed at what she's said that has happened.

I’m glad she worked out for you! She told me that in the next 18
Months I would have a new address as well. I don’t see my self moving because I just had a house built 5 years ago

Offline Bean82

« Reply #4123 on: April 13, 2020, 10:55:58 PM »
For what it’s worth, I had the same situation as @crystal. I was skeptical and things started happening. I’ve had three readings with Yona so far and have had predictions come true from each one ranging from job interviews (in detail and it was 100% accurate)  and people coming back into my life and the situations around that. I didn’t think she was right because none of it made sense at the time. She sees big love in my future and I have no clue who it is, but that’s the exciting part for me. I trust that it will happen because she has nailed so many predictions for me and I want to mention mine don’t fit a pattern that some were saying they were seeing. Just wanted to share to give some hope where it’s needed.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4124 on: April 13, 2020, 11:08:00 PM »

She is God to many. This forum is nothing but Yona for the last 48 hours. This forum has become a Yona personality cult like the SPS forum. It’s ironic because the people who defend her like they are being paid to do it, hold other readers to totally different standards. Her thread is the equivalent to victim blaming. If her prediction didnt happen they say it will happen in 5 years, she mixed up energies and the caller should have figured it out, or the caller is guilty for holding her to time frames. I like Yona but she has been flat out wrong for me. When she’s right for me she is spot on accurate and when she’s wrong she is dead wrong. The God complex people have of her is honestly scary.
This is a ding, ding moment because it says it all. That other forum I use to be prolific posting about the psychics, not the spellcasting. I told Hope once I wasn't into that and she almost blew her top, but that is what the original forum started as, so I get it. That is also one of the reasons there aren't a lot of psychics mentioned. They do have a ton, but not as many as S&W, imo. I don't even read Yona's thread over there anymore. I also get that everyone has their favorites but for some reason it is a sin to post anything negative about Yona.