Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541513 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4095 on: April 12, 2020, 02:57:06 PM »
I see you have your hands on your hips Ms.777

Oh you're still salty about my commentary? 😂 let that shit go and while we're letting shit go...NVW I won't go there YET!

Btw, I don't charge.. The best things in life are free. 🤣

Go to GetMyEXBackQuick.com and get the 6-8mt steady progression package.

😂

Or better yet, try www.purplerain.com. For the promotional price of $19.99 you get access to the ever popular and highly coveted seminar with the theme: “Time to wake up out of lala land. We will slap it out of you if we need to.” Fine print: please ensure you sign all non-disclosure forms. And to protect our legal authorization we have to state: for legal purposes only. 😈

In the words of Yona: “ I dont mean to be cheeky” LOLLL 😝

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4096 on: April 12, 2020, 02:57:45 PM »
http://tellmewhy.com/us

We can also to    TELLMEWHY.com   
She can explain all the yona-ism and decode All of ms.farell's bullshit. 😂

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4097 on: April 12, 2020, 03:03:01 PM »

You'll make a killing 😂😂😂

We can also to    TELLMEWHY.com   
She can explain all the yona-ism and decode All of ms.farell's bullshit. 😂

Lord im dying with laugh with these website suggestions! I needed this this morning. We might as well also try professor777.com. Ive heard that from that site, you get a free crash course on how to keep positive that your poi will return when there has been absolutely no communication for two yrs and beyond.... LOLLLL 8)

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4098 on: April 12, 2020, 03:07:20 PM »
We'll be making so much money we wont be thinking about badly behaved men anymore!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4099 on: April 12, 2020, 03:13:24 PM »
Whewwwwwww.... well this went left lol

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4100 on: April 12, 2020, 03:44:26 PM »

Rayban212.com - all the supplies you need to stay on the straight and narrow. Our motto remains: “Never steer left.” 😜😜.  Any updates on fidget.com?? 😝

Ok im done now. I had to milk this as long as i could!

Dead 💀😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 lmao 🤣

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4101 on: April 12, 2020, 03:49:49 PM »

Rayban212.com - all the supplies you need to stay on the straight and narrow. Our motto remains: “Never steer left.” 😜😜.  Any updates on fidget.com?? 😝

Ok im done now. I had to milk this as long as i could!

Dead 💀😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 lmao 🤣

Fidget.com site is currently down due to bullies who don't like to hear the truth. It shall reopen in 3 months (ok.. 3 days) with a sale because people love and request me. 👍

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4102 on: April 12, 2020, 04:14:16 PM »
Fidget is not a spinner. Fidget is vertically challenged (f***ing midget). Yes, politically incorrect.

The no spin zone. 👍

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4103 on: April 12, 2020, 04:29:55 PM »
;D ;D

I'm adding a second service to my dedicated followers. For a one time membership fee of $25 please visit:

Cookiedoeshaveaprivatesitebutitsasecret.com

Offline Esse

« Reply #4104 on: April 12, 2020, 08:08:48 PM »
Well there does seem to be another cookie site, but I have never actually tried it - its really not user friendly.

In the meantime I have a credit on CP, who shall I shall I use it on? I would love to read with Uli or Gina Rose but they both seem impossible, I don't need my ass kicked by Rika so who?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #4105 on: April 12, 2020, 09:54:22 PM »
Well there does seem to be another cookie site, but I have never actually tried it - its really not user friendly.

In the meantime I have a credit on CP, who shall I shall I use it on? I would love to read with Uli or Gina Rose but they both seem impossible, I don't need my ass kicked by Rika so who?

I love Uli, but it’s damn hard and will take weeks to chat with her.

My current CP favorites who have been correct are Tulsa and Tajah. If we are talking mediums, Skye/Luna/Pilar have an unreal ability to connect with the loved ones who have passed.

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #4106 on: April 13, 2020, 04:37:45 PM »
I had my first reading with Yona today and I’m kinda disappointed. She seemed mediocre to me. I told her I wanted to focus on finances and love life. She gave a generic reading, saying I had an Entrepreneurial frame of mind, and I would be doing a little job fillers for the next six months. I’m a nurse and I have absolutely no interest in having my own business. Then she said my POI was a good guy but not very motivated to be in a partnership due to past relationships. She said I would meet someone in the medical field but didn’t pick up I was in the medical field. I didn’t bother recording or taking notes bc the reading didn’t feel like it was accurate. I asked if she sees us (me and my poi) still casually dating she said yes until the new guy comes in but she can’t say for sure that he’ll be completely out of my life. After reading some of the comments on here my reading sounded similar to several other readings on here. I had a reading with leelo last month and she was definitely spot on with her reading.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #4107 on: April 13, 2020, 05:01:48 PM »
I didn’t bother recording or taking notes bc the reading didn’t feel like it was accurate.

Why would you choose not to bother to record if you had no way of knowing beforehand if it would be accurate or not?

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #4108 on: April 13, 2020, 05:04:50 PM »
Initially I was going to take notes but the more she read, the more it didn’t resonate with me.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #4109 on: April 13, 2020, 05:11:50 PM »
If you had told Yona during your reading that you didn't feel like you were connecting, she may have given you a refund. It seems like a lot of money to waste, knowing the whole time she wasn't connecting to you.

In any case, I hope Leeloo is right for you. She was wrong for me the two times I read with her years ago...