Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541218 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4065 on: April 11, 2020, 11:16:25 PM »
^right, that’s what I’m saying

I don’t think she should say it’s only looking at a 6-8 month outlook if that’s what she told people

That’s wrong on Yona’s part if she told clients that when they purchased that option

I don’t know what she told sunshine but I think Yona should be more clear on what her 30 minute reading entails just to make sure there are no blurred lines with purchases
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 11:20:08 PM by user5942 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4066 on: April 11, 2020, 11:19:06 PM »
You should’ve done your research then...or read the forum

Her timeframes are atrocious

I’ve never heard her 30 minutes look at a shorter time scale so shame on her for telling you that

I just thought it was the cheaper option, and that she doesn’t use the crystal ball for 30 minute readings

Exactly. I did her 30 min reading as my first reading. It was a little cryptic because it was short. It also went out way more than 6-8 months. My first real prediction took about 6 months. MANY are still pending.  The tops ups give more details to the original reading as well as some additional predictions. She did mention that my cards a annoyingly slow. One and a half years later, I had one prediction happen exactly as she said. She's never changed her original predictions though. She could be wrong too. Who knows. Lol

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4067 on: April 11, 2020, 11:25:46 PM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:16:28 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4068 on: April 11, 2020, 11:52:13 PM »

I feel really discouraged with all these comments.

I have no idea then why she said this was an immediate future reading when I especifically asked her. She told me that the short reading I chose was for immediate future and then she said 6-8 months.

If someone can mix months with years just like that, that is not gogd reader no matter how you look at it.

She told me my reading was 6-8mts out in September 2019 and 7mts later it's still in the very early stages of playing out. I would guess my reading will take about 18-24mts to play out. And that's IF things actually happen.

And you're absolutely right, if she mixes up past and future energies, can't really pin down who tf she's talking about and HORRIBLE with timing then she's not a good reader.

Her predictions may play out, but with whom and when may be a mystery.

I don’t think that’s true. She’s not perfect but how many readers have gave us predictions and they don’t come to pass At ALL! Like I’m sorry but at least I found someone who is known to give accurate predictions at least. Yeah it’s sucks she can’t get timing and mixes energies sometimes but I mean no reader will ever be 100.... she’s not God

What's not true? If the timing and persons are wrong then that's not an accurate prediction imo. If the predictions plays out 5yrs later with a totally different POI when she said otherwise its wrong...that's why Yona isn't my reader. If you think she works for you despite these MAJOR flaws then that's ok as well. But, she's been HORRIBLE for me.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 11:56:33 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4069 on: April 11, 2020, 11:53:38 PM »
Sunshine...please read what people have been telling you...Yona doesn’t have a concept of timing...

It’s the same as when she said when events would happen for me in a given timeframe in readings when I didn’t even ask her.... it’s the same regardless of any type of reading you get with her...there’s no guarantee things will happen in a given time frame...

Yes. We all know you got the 30 minutes. That doesn’t guarantee things will happen in 8 months. The woman is not god, she can’t guarantee that

Sure, then why say it is an IMMEDIATE future reading if you don't even know when it will be??? Much better to say " I don't give times"

Cause her immediate future and your idea of immediate future are two different things. Just like 7mts isn't my idea of a few weeks.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4070 on: April 12, 2020, 12:02:09 AM »
Good tune. 👍 😆

Sunshine, If she said 6 to 8 months she could be RIGHT as well you have to wait for it to happen, with all said when I first read with her she told me I will purchase a place and move in 18 months, I thought it was crap shit!why? because your girl was unemployed!  was she right? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES , is there possibilities of it happening in the time frame for you? yep! is the possibilities slim? yes as well. Time will tell if she is right, I don't understand why you are worried about this if it's not 6-8 months yet? Also, remember that most people are not doing much because of Corona Virus, you need to factor that in. Here is your hope card, take it and stop it already.

Play this music and go to bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScIVmGokG7E

Her shorter reading is only a small spread so she won't look at a lot of predictions since she's only using half of the cards or so, so if you are looking for end result, it may not look at that, this does not mean the time frame is shorter lol. cards are cards no matter how you lay them down, it can give you half of your journey or further journey out, it still does not gauge timing. If you have a very active life, you can still use all the cards and it will read only 6 to 8 months, however, if you have boring life like mine, then the cards can look at years out, this is why some people get a full picture reading and others don't. Because Yona uses all the cards on the table to make predictions. So let's say you have that awesome career and you are waiting for commitment, the cards can give you a lot more to happen since she will use the cards to predict only relationships supposing you are not changing jobs and everything is static, but most things are not static. Do you get the point?

You should’ve done your research then...or read the forum

Her timeframes are atrocious

I’ve never heard her 30 minutes look at a shorter time scale so shame on her for telling you that

I just thought it was the cheaper option, and that she doesn’t use the crystal ball for 30 minute readings

It is HER who literally said that this short reading is for immediate future and it is 6 to 8 months, not me

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #4071 on: April 12, 2020, 03:02:53 AM »
In my recent top up reading with Yona a few months back, she told me my predictions will unfold over the next 6 to 8 months. While a few of her predictions have come to pass, I definitely do not believe that all her predictions will manifest in 6-8 months time. Unfortunately the global corona virus pandemic has stalled many of my future plans/predictions with regards to travel, love and career.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4072 on: April 12, 2020, 03:07:48 AM »
😬😄 I politely concur with this message. I’m over this whole situation already. Asking the same questions and expecting different results/answers is 🤦🏽‍♀️

I don’t remember who said it, but I agree on that it doesn’t matter whether it’s the 30min reading or an hour. The cards show what they show and will play out when (or IF) they play out. A 30min reading doesn’t mean your predictions happen sooner and I wouldn’t even take what a psychic, who has freely admitted is horrible with timing, to the bank about 30min readings playing out in only 6-8mths. I don’t think she said that at all. I think she may have said your reading is playing out over 6-8mths, but I’ve never heard of her saying purchasing one reading over the over determines how far out the cards read. Again, wouldn’t listen to her at all with timing because it’s nearly always incorrect.

I’ve read with her over the course of two years and none of her predictions, aside for the few minor ones, came to fruition yet. I was PMing with a member here about my readings and forgot to mention I had one in March 2018. That was my first. Nothing from that one, my August 2019, or my Jan 2020 have come true yet, despite being told it would play over over the next couple of weeks, by the holidays.

I'm just wondering....do you mention the fail predictions each time you return for a reading? If so, what does she say?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4073 on: April 12, 2020, 04:01:10 AM »
😬😄 I politely concur with this message. I’m over this whole situation already. Asking the same questions and expecting different results/answers is 🤦🏽‍♀️

I don’t remember who said it, but I agree on that it doesn’t matter whether it’s the 30min reading or an hour. The cards show what they show and will play out when (or IF) they play out. A 30min reading doesn’t mean your predictions happen sooner and I wouldn’t even take what a psychic, who has freely admitted is horrible with timing, to the bank about 30min readings playing out in only 6-8mths. I don’t think she said that at all. I think she may have said your reading is playing out over 6-8mths, but I’ve never heard of her saying purchasing one reading over the over determines how far out the cards read. Again, wouldn’t listen to her at all with timing because it’s nearly always incorrect.

I’ve read with her over the course of two years and none of her predictions, aside for the few minor ones, came to fruition yet. I was PMing with a member here about my readings and forgot to mention I had one in March 2018. That was my first. Nothing from that one, my August 2019, or my Jan 2020 have come true yet, despite being told it would play over over the next couple of weeks, by the holidays.

I'm just wondering....do you mention the fail predictions each time you return for a reading? If so, what does she say?

How does one truly know if her predictions fail? 🤔

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4074 on: April 12, 2020, 07:33:47 AM »
Really? 😂
You know the predictions didn't come to fruition when they fail to come fruition.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 08:12:09 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4075 on: April 12, 2020, 08:00:15 AM »
I have only had two readings with Yona and I wont read with her again for many reasons one of the biggest reason is the uncertainty of time in her reading. If she gives you a negative prediction you get so anxious it can happen anytime when you'd rather it never happened. If she gives you a positive prediction you chew your nails off in anticipation not knowing when it will happen. I dont ask her about specific POI because god only knows whom she is referring to and if it well be the guy now or 15 years from now.
And then she will give you random nonsensical things that I am not sure what I am supposed to do with. e.g. she told me in my very first reading back in March of 2019 there will be a man with brown eyes visitng you. DOnt worry he is not a barglar he has come with good intentions. She never mentioned what the intentions were or what on this godly earth could it be relevant to. As for men with brown eyes thats my entire family, it could be the mailman, or the plumber or the therapist.
but the reason people read with her is because what she says happens more so than not. it may happen soon so people cross their fingers and hope it does

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4076 on: April 12, 2020, 08:21:07 AM »
@Hornet: well, she always asks if predictions have played out and I did mention the minor ones. That’s when she brought up the person who told her that it took seven years for her predictions to play out and again, she chalks it up to being horrible with timing. She’s never told me that any of my readings are non-reads. She recently (as in the most recent Top Up and my Aug 2019 reading) indicated my cards are fast moving. Well...😐 lol. I wouldn’t say her predictions have FAILED...they just haven’t happened...yet...if we’re going based on the horrible timing. Plus none of my predictions were WOWZERS! They seemed basic IMO

@

In my case her predictions were either a fail or missing a MAJOR and RELEVANT component. So, it's not that they didn't happen yet, it's they came to pass but NOT in the manner in which she stated. I don't have a grading curve when it comes to Yona and I would say the same thing about any other readers whose predictions played out the way hers have for me.... FAIL

And if she says a prediction will play out with person A and it plays out with person F 10yrs later...then that's also a FAIL! .

Now, I do believe she does have a gift, but how that gift works for me or IF she works  for me is another story.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 08:32:01 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4077 on: April 12, 2020, 08:33:28 AM »
@Hornet: well, she always asks if predictions have played out and I did mention the minor ones. That’s when she brought up the person who told her that it took seven years for her predictions to play out and again, she chalks it up to being horrible with timing. She’s never told me that any of my readings are non-reads. She recently (as in the most recent Top Up and my Aug 2019 reading) indicated my cards are fast moving. Well...😐 lol. I wouldn’t say her predictions have FAILED...they just haven’t happened...yet...if we’re going based on the horrible timing. Plus none of my predictions were WOWZERS! They seemed basic IMO

@Fidget: good question. I’m kind of now agreeing with the one who posted on here that if she says XYZ will happen with a POI that she thinks is the one we’re calling on (and she actually HAS told me that predictions are about the ex/POI I’m calling on) and then it plays out with someone else, I’m now going to attribute  that to a fail. Unless she were to say something REALLY specific, for example: you’ll marry POI in St Lucia and there will be pink flamingos everywhere and a double rainbow, and it happens with someone ELSE, that...I’d say is mixing up energies. However, my predictions are somewhat basic, such as: we’d discuss relocating/property together (ok, at some point I’ll live with SOMEONE, whether it’s this POI or a new one); POI is physically far from me (he’s actually not, he’s lives down the street lol. We’ve known each other since we were children); there’s another woman around that manipulates him; he’s lied to me and will tell me another lie in the future (human nature); he will explain and apologize to me (she’s said that in several readings. Hasn’t happened); he has family and money issues; June or July is when things will get better (different from her prior readings when she mentioned the holidays);  So 2 years now since my first reading and only 2.5mths since my most recent top up. At what point do we stop? If anything, and I’m grateful for it, several people’s input on this thread has me looking at things anew, but again, I’m not holding her or anyone to their predictions. If they happen, great. If not, great. Life goes on.  🙂

I’m kind of noticing a pattern where she tells people your poi will apologize and give an explanation on why he can’t do certain things....I had that in my first read and 2 years later that never happened 🥴

Anyone else been told that? If so did it even come true ?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4078 on: April 12, 2020, 09:18:27 AM »

@LillyPad99 - You say: "A 30min reading doesn’t mean your predictions happen sooner and I wouldn’t even take what a psychic, who has freely admitted is horrible with timing, to the bank about 30min readings playing out in only 6-8mths. I don’t think she said that at all. I think she may have said your reading is playing out over 6-8mths,"

I can't believe my eyes!!!! you don't think she said that?????

I specifically asked her what length of time we were talking about and she LITERALLY said: "this is a short reading and it is IMMEDIATE future. It is 6-8 months". Not MY predictions BUT the short reading I chose!!!
[/quote]

She told me that my 75min reading was playing out over 6-8mts. And in 7mts only 1 thing in my reading has transpired and that was something from the very beginning of the reading.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4079 on: April 12, 2020, 09:23:41 AM »
Smfh! And I'm telling you she told me someone who paid for a FULL reading the Same damn thing. That my cards were looking at the next 6-8mts.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 09:27:03 AM by PurpleRain »