Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541230 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4050 on: April 11, 2020, 08:48:42 PM »
😍 well stated!

This entire thread is going in a circle. I say drop it and move on. Several people on here have already given interpretations of how Yona reads based on their personal experiences, which for most of us, appear to be in sync. If you think Yona is spot on for you and your POI, great; however, we aren’t Yona. We can’t tell you with 100% certainty what she meant in *your* reading, so next time, as PurpleRain suggested, get the hour long reading and inquire from her yourself. Everyone is saying pretty much the same thing so no matter now you word it, the responses are bound to be similar because, again, it’s what we’ve experienced as we’ve read with Yona several times.

The most I can say, which is again, what has been stated by others, is to let go, stop trying to make sense of every aspect of the reading lest your want to drive yourself crazy, and just love your regular life. Either it plays out as Yona predicted or it doesn’t. Don’t dwell on it and give it too much energy.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4051 on: April 11, 2020, 09:09:15 PM »

She also told me how he is connected to another woman and yes he is. All I can say is that everything and I mean everythign she described was exactly the person I was with. No one person is identical to another and with the exact same characteristics, problems, situation in life so if it was a new person I am sure I would have noticed something different from the guy I was with. It is not only the description of his personality but also things about his life or even him being with this woman that make believe that she is talking about this guy and not another. Even how she said that this situation between us needs rebalancing and that when we meet up it will have been recalibrated, reset. I don´t think there is room for this person she described to be someone else whether past or future.

She also told me that when we meet up I will be telling him how I have been getting on with my life and what has been happening and that I will tell him that he looks good. You wouldn´t say that to a new person.

My question is when she says ¨this will play out over months and months¨. Does this mean something will happen after many months? meaning waiting a long time or that whatever will happen will happen progressively along several months? for example, maybe contact in one month and then things develop slowly until something else happens again......

I don’t mean to be rude sunshine, but multiple people have been saying the same thing to you over and over again. You don’t need to rehash everything Yona said to you to prove that Yona was talking about who you think she’s talking about. No one is arguing with you, people  are just sharing their experiences and everyone has had different experiences with Yona. And as was mentioned before, we can’t interpret the reading for you since everyone’s reading is different.

Trust me, I’ve been in your shoes before (and I still am in that phase of trying to analyze every little thing Yona has said to me) but I really do think we should all live our lives and wait to see how things play out. It’s much harder to say than actually do but it’s definitely something I’m constantly working on and see myself happier when I don’t focus so much on readings.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #4052 on: April 11, 2020, 09:21:17 PM »
just to share my experience

1. once, I asked about a specific guy in regards to when he would reach out to me.  reading took place 07/2018.  she told me 8 weeks.  we reconnected 03/2019. 
2. when I asked for a general reading, her timing has always been right on (love/relationship, not career).

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4053 on: April 11, 2020, 09:46:36 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:14:38 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4054 on: April 11, 2020, 10:30:30 PM »

I feel really discouraged with all these comments.

I have no idea then why she said this was an immediate future reading when I especifically asked her. She told me that the short reading I chose was for immediate future and then she said 6-8 months.

If someone can mix months with years just like that, that is not gogd reader no matter how you look at it.

Then simply do not read with her again. We don’t have the answers to your questions and I’m sure we have all had readings with people who absolutely did not work for us. But you’re dwelling too much on this specific issue of timing when there really isn’t anything you can do. I’m sorry if I’m being blunt but I really think you need to let this go.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4055 on: April 11, 2020, 10:32:33 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:14:59 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline user5942

« Reply #4056 on: April 11, 2020, 10:35:28 PM »
Sunshine...please read what people have been telling you...Yona doesn’t have a concept of timing...

It’s the same as when she said when events would happen for me in a given timeframe in readings when I didn’t even ask her.... it’s the same regardless of any type of reading you get with her...there’s no guarantee things will happen in a given time frame...

Yes. We all know you got the 30 minutes. That doesn’t guarantee things will happen in 8 months. The woman is not god, she can’t guarantee that

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4057 on: April 11, 2020, 10:35:42 PM »
It is absolutely frustrating I agree. Yona doesn't see small events. Only the large ones that matter usually which is why she has no idea how far out it is. We really are just trying to prepare you for it not being like you hope. I forgot there is one other prediction from my first reading pending. Yona said I was moving. I had just bought my house 10 months prior but the first ex and I had talked about moving. I had such high hopes. Then Yona has repeated in every reading that I am moving. High hopes again as the more recent ex and I had talked about moving closer to his daughter. Crushed again. Yona still sees me moving at some point and I have completely let go of that prediction for now. Eventually I will move. When I get married again at some point in my life. I no longer think its soon.

All we can tell you is to relax and be open to what is coming prediction wise. Her predictions happen.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4058 on: April 11, 2020, 10:42:06 PM »

I have no idea then why she said this was an immediate future reading when I especifically asked her. She told me that the short reading I chose was for immediate future and then she said 6-8 months.

If someone can mix months with years just like that, that is not gogd reader no matter how you look at it.

She told me my reading was 6-8mts out in September 2019 and 7mts later it's still in the very early stages of playing out. I would guess my reading will take about 18-24mts to play out. And that's IF things actually happen.

And you're absolutely right, if she mixes up past and future energies, can't really pin down who tf she's talking about and HORRIBLE with timing then she's not a good reader.

Her predictions may play out, but with whom and when may be a mystery.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 10:47:45 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4059 on: April 11, 2020, 10:53:25 PM »
Sunshine...please read what people have been telling you...Yona doesn’t have a concept of timing...

It’s the same as when she said when events would happen for me in a given timeframe in readings when I didn’t even ask her.... it’s the same regardless of any type of reading you get with her...there’s no guarantee things will happen in a given time frame...

Yes. We all know you got the 30 minutes. That doesn’t guarantee things will happen in 8 months. The woman is not god, she can’t guarantee that

Sure, then why say it is an IMMEDIATE future reading if you don't even know when it will be??? Much better to say " I don't give times"

Sunshine, no one is more frustrated with Yona’s timing than me right now. I’ve literally heard the same relationship prediction with her in all 3 readings and nothing has happened as yet. Mind you this was 2 years ago when I first read with her and in my most recent top up (October 2019) she saw things that involved contact with poi and even stated “this will be your challenge for the next 3 months and your challenge for the month ahead” nothing has happened .... YET. It’s so damn frustrating I know.

But try to listen to what people are telling you. She has no sense of time, she takes a guess, and maybe because of the energy or what the cards are showing her she feels like the predictions happen sooner than later. Also, if you review the feedback on here typically when she gives you a season like summer, winter, fall etc. she is usually right with the season it may just not be in the same year.

People are just trying to explain how she works from experience and reviews on here. It may or may not be soon. Only time shall tell. But trust me, you aren’t the only one frustrated with yonas timing. I’m going through it right now!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4060 on: April 11, 2020, 10:56:07 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:15:40 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline user5942

« Reply #4061 on: April 11, 2020, 10:57:47 PM »
You should’ve done your research then...or read the forum

Her timeframes are atrocious

I’ve never heard her 30 minutes look at a shorter time scale so shame on her for telling you that

I just thought it was the cheaper option, and that she doesn’t use the crystal ball for 30 minute readings

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4062 on: April 11, 2020, 10:57:58 PM »

She told me my reading was 6-8mts out in September 2019 and 7mts later it's still in the very early stages of playing out. I would guess my reading will take about 18-24mts to play out. And that's IF things actually happen.

And you're absolutely right, if she mixes up past and future energies, can't really pin down who tf she's talking about and HORRIBLE with timing then she's not a good reader.

Her predictions may play out, but with whom and when may be a mystery.

I don’t think that’s true. She’s not perfect but how many readers have gave us predictions and they don’t come to pass At ALL! Like I’m sorry but at least I found someone who is known to give accurate predictions at least. Yeah it’s sucks she can’t get timing and mixes energies sometimes but I mean no reader will ever be 100.... she’s not God

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4063 on: April 11, 2020, 11:01:27 PM »
You've Been Warned, this has been reported and documented everywhere. When I select a reader, I look for one who's prediction will most likely happen, that's better odd than a reader who makes shit up. I will rather take her bullshit timing than someone who makes up shit, she does not rearrange your life you do, I believe in predestined, however,  I also know that how we get there rely heavily on our choices. There are multiple ways to get to one place to another, you can take the plane (living your life) taking the bus, private car, running or walking (dwelling) all of these are options and choices you make. Waiting for a prediction is like walking, we have all done it, I want you to get to your destination but also caution you that you can make the ride longer based on what you do. Also, know this that Yona is not God and has been wrong for some people.

Good luck, I believe there's something that happens when we just wait on things to happen, it slows the energy and that's why somethings take longer than other things.

Sure, then why say it is an IMMEDIATE future reading if you don't even know when it will be???

Whewwwww.... tellmrwhy 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Talk that talk lol I need to hear that too !!!!! I’ve been going nuts 🤣

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4064 on: April 11, 2020, 11:11:58 PM »

;D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:16:09 AM by tellmewhy »