Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541283 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4035 on: April 11, 2020, 04:37:55 PM »
One thing I love about Yona is that she believes in fate

I always have too, just because of experiences I’ve had in my life and people in my life have had. I don’t think anything is random and many readers don’t believe in fate so they can say “free will changed their predictions”.

I really like she’s one of the only ones to truly believe there is predestination and has specific cards for fated events

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4036 on: April 11, 2020, 05:12:37 PM »
But are we talking about the same readings?
As I said, I did the short one and she herself told me that this short reading is an immediate future reading that covers 6-8 months. So it sounds like there are different readings with different timings.

Also, my 30 minutes talked only about this guy and the situation with him and she did not give me any other predictions. People here seem to talk about a lot of predictions being given to them. I only got a couple and all related to this guy.

Regarding mixing energies, I am not sure for others but she described the person I know perfectly and the things she told  me such as him reconnecting with me can ONLY be with him because you cannot reconnect with someone you haven´t even met yet.

LoL. What we r trying to say is that she can say 6-8 months, 1-2 days, 5-10 minutes, and it happens in 7 yrs. place no value on her timing. She herself has admitted that she is rubbish with timing. The only thing she sticks her neck out on is her predictions. Also, if u ever read with her again, dont be afraid to ask her questions after she does a general read. For example, i asked her abt her views on whether there is predestination or whether we can change outcomes. She will be happy to share her views. Let me continue to shill here for Kisha too, lol, she is happy to share her views as well. Also, after she does her general read u can ask any other personal questions u like. For example, when I asked specific poi questions she replied by saying: “I dont know if it will come up, but I will look.” But the point is dont hold her timing too close to the chest just go on living and watch for the predictions which may not even play out exactly the way she thought.

No, it is not that she told me things would happen to me in 6-8 months as in this being a prediction or timing prediction. What she said is that the reading itself, the one I chose (the short one) is for immediate future and that it covers 6-8 months for anyone who chooses this reading. She wasn´t giving me 6-8 months as timing for me but as the time the short readings are for.

What do people mean when they say that predictions might not happen as she described them or that they are different than expected? How? could you please give an example?

And another question is whether the short reading is less accurate than the 1 hour reading. This was my 1st reading with her and I wanted to try her out before paying too much money but now I am regretting it thinking I should have got the longer one, especially since now I can´t read with her any time soon again. People tend to say her 1st reading is the most accurate, is that right?

The time span of the readings is no different. My first was a 30 minute also. That was 14 months ago. I still have something pending from that one. She described my ex perfectly in that reading however everything happened with my most recent ex. All of the personality traits gaps in communication work and family issues. All were eerily similar between the two. As far as them not happening like she described them it means a few things. One it happens like she says but not with who we thought it would be with. Two she described the exact number of people in my training class for a new job bit thought it was in the medical field and its not. And Three she says it has potential and you will make a choice often means she is softening a blow. The relationship won't amount to anything and there is no choice really. It typically means you walk away from a dead end finally.

Offline Esse

« Reply #4037 on: April 11, 2020, 05:24:48 PM »
I will give you my example - I read with Yona last Summer she said I would be holding hands and back in a relationship with my ex it short space of time, she didn't see it as being as far away as Christmas. 

We didn't reconcile, I have finally moved on from him and can't imagine a universe where I would ever get back with him, so I am assuming that there is a new POI2 that I will break up with and then reconcile with and Yona is seeing a reconciliation with someone I have yet to be in a relationship with.

- Or maybe I have another long lost ex somewhere  ???
- only she then said i would get a tower so I'm thinking that staying single is the way to go.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4038 on: April 11, 2020, 05:42:32 PM »
In that reading she said big changes in 3 to 4 months. That is the only timing she has ever gotten right for me. That is when I started dating the newer ex. She said gaps in communication. That happened about 7 months after the reading. She said I would visit a health center before summer (reading was Feb 2019) and it was a turning point. Predestined she called it. That finally happened Jan 2020. He moved 1300 miles away with little warning. She still as of Mar 2020 things he will come back but I'm done. He betrayed me and after moving jumped into a relationship with someone else. Still pending from that reading is being by a body of water with mountains and 3 grey rocks and we are happy. That will not be with him. I won't allow him back. The entire reading she said we are meant to be together. Follow up readings I have had things happen with him and from a July 2019 reading she saw him at my house described what we would talk about etc. That just recently happened... With someone else.

People have described getting predictions Yona thought was a love interest and it is just a platonic male friend it happens with. Do not hold onto who you think it will be.

It was already stated but when Yona says reconnection don't assume you know the person. The prediction could be a year from now with someone else. All Yona knows is that when the prediction does occur you had a connection before that time. It does not mean you had a connection with the person at the time of the reading.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4039 on: April 11, 2020, 05:57:56 PM »
In that reading she said big changes in 3 to 4 months. That is the only timing she has ever gotten right for me. That is when I started dating the newer ex. She said gaps in communication. That happened about 7 months after the reading. She said I would visit a health center before summer (reading was Feb 2019) and it was a turning point. Predestined she called it. That finally happened Jan 2020. He moved 1300 miles away with little warning. She still as of Mar 2020 things he will come back but I'm done. He betrayed me and after moving jumped into a relationship with someone else. Still pending from that reading is being by a body of water with mountains and 3 grey rocks and we are happy. That will not be with him. I won't allow him back. The entire reading she said we are meant to be together. Follow up readings I have had things happen with him and from a July 2019 reading she saw him at my house described what we would talk about etc. That just recently happened... With someone else.

People have described getting predictions Yona thought was a love interest and it is just a platonic male friend it happens with. Do not hold onto who you think it will be.

It was already stated but when Yona says reconnection don't assume you know the person. The prediction could be a year from now with someone else. All Yona knows is that when the prediction does occur you had a connection before that time. It does not mean you had a connection with the person at the time of the reading.

Yes, but it is not only that she told me he will reconnect with me. She told me the things he has done to me already and how he has behaved with me. She told me how things cannot continue as they are now. The whole time she clearly spoke of a person I have had a relationship with and every single detail she said is clearly this guy. She even told me there is physical distance between us in a conversation we will be having, which she predicted, and asked if this surprises me (the physical distance). Coincidentally, he and I live in different countries!! My intuition tells me clearly that Yona was talking about the guy I was with.

From experience after personally 5 readings with Yona I'm just warning you not to hold onto it being him. You can read the whole thread and see it is very very common for it NOT to be who we think. She described past with me too but we all have patterns and specific types of guys we attracted. We repeat these patterns over and over until we learn whatever lesson there is to learn. Let go of the who and look for the what of the prediction. Yona is by far the most accurate as far as actual predictions but she doesn't have a complete illustrated book of our lives. She can only give what she gets.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4040 on: April 11, 2020, 06:10:04 PM »
Hey sunshine blue, as someone mentioned before I would say stop driving yourself crazy, I have been in your place before. I too had my first 30 min reading with Yona in Feb. I would definitely say she is a really nice lady and will also give you suggestions or insights in your life or how to deal with things. I have stopped readings since then. But... prediction wise I don’t know yet. I was excited too after my first reading as she connected with me very well. I recorded my reading and listened to it ‘n’ number of times to analyse and interpret it in different ways. I was able to figure out 20% of the reading but 80% of the reading will still remain unknown and you won’t know exactly till the prediction passes. You will go crazy interpreting it, I literally spent 1 month doing the same thing again and again. Ultimately I gave up because you are unaware of the circumstances in future which gives you no scope to confirm in which way and with whom the prediction occurs. So I focus only on the outcome, I feel she is pretty accurate with that. But everything happening in the middle leading to the outcome is impossible to fit in and predict. So trying to put together the pieces of her reading is just a waste of time, let it go as nothing will come out it. Although I give a lot of credit to her, as she somewhat helped in getting over the addiction to get multiple readings and go insane. Really genuine and a nice person, I would only trust her outcome (be it relationship, commitment, etc) and let everything else go.

Offline user5942

« Reply #4041 on: April 11, 2020, 06:10:39 PM »
^^^ great post, Maggs

This is completely true... I’ve dated guys similar to POI being stubborn, tall, thick, dark hair, etc

Don’t hold onto it being someone in particular because you’re just setting yourself up for disappointment

So many people have posted “Yona was wrong because this never happened with so and so like she said” only to come back and eat their words and say “it all happened years later exactly how she said with someone I met later on and I thought she was wrong but really I was wrong”

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4042 on: April 11, 2020, 06:17:12 PM »

Yes, but it is not only that she told me he will reconnect with me. She told me the things he has done to me already and how he has behaved with me. She told me how things cannot continue as they are now. The whole time she clearly spoke of a person I have had a relationship with and every single detail she said is clearly this guy. She even told me there is physical distance between us in a conversation we will be having, which she predicted, and asked if this surprises me (the physical distance). Coincidentally, he and I live in different countries!! My intuition tells me clearly that Yona was talking about the guy I was with.

From experience after personally 5 readings with Yona I'm just warning you not to hold onto it being him. You can read the whole thread and see it is very very common for it NOT to be who we think. She described past with me too but we all have patterns and specific types of guys we attracted. We repeat these patterns over and over until we learn whatever lesson there is to learn. Let go of the who and look for the what of the prediction. Yona is by far the most accurate as far as actual predictions but she doesn't have a complete illustrated book of our lives. She can only give what she gets.

I suppose it is different for every person. There are people who have several exes or current POIs or whatever. That is not my case and the fact that she described to a T this guy, his personality and she constantly talked in a way that it is clearly someone I have alredy had something with (although she never called him ex) makes me think it is him. My intuition tells me so. And even to get the physical distance! that is very very specific. She wouldn´t be saying things cannot continue as they are now or have been because it is toxic if it is not with this guy. That is exactly what it was with him. Nothing, absolutely nothing of what she said made me doubt or think it would be someone else or made me wonder and doubt it would not be him. All along the reading I knew she was talking about him. I have zero doubts.

Well I hope for your sake it is but we have all felt that exact same way. Far too many of us got caught up in the who of it. Minor things happen with who we think it is. She got stuff right with the recent ex. But the partnership and commitment she said and we both assumed was him won't be him. Half of my July reading was him the other half is not. She felt it was the same energy for all the predictions. Holding onto the who may give you hope and make you feel good but be careful of the crash.

Offline Esse

« Reply #4043 on: April 11, 2020, 06:24:07 PM »
I first spoke to Anna (Destiny Doctor) a month before Yona, she also told me i would reconcile with PO1, she actually told me something regarding him that happened the next day - she described lots of things about PO1 that I made fit at the time, but now 9 months on make much more sense about poi2 who wasn't on my radar until this February.

But who knows, maybe Yona is spot on for you sunshineblue - I hope you will come back and update if that is the case. 

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4044 on: April 11, 2020, 06:37:20 PM »
Sunshineblue, then she might be correct as well. No one knows the reading better than you. No one is saying here she mixes up the energy for all, just consider it as a probability. I don’t have multiple POI too, for me she said it would be a new guy but who knows after one year I might meet someone new again and when you get a reading that time, things would have changed. She told me this at the start of a reading that when your emotions and events change, your reading might not be the same after a year. That’s why I am saying just focus on the final outcome she gives.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4045 on: April 11, 2020, 07:29:37 PM »
Hey sunshine blue, as someone mentioned before I would say stop driving yourself crazy, I have been in your place before. I too had my first 30 min reading with Yona in Feb. I would definitely say she is a really nice lady and will also give you suggestions or insights in your life or how to deal with things. I have stopped readings since then. But... prediction wise I don’t know yet. I was excited too after my first reading as she connected with me very well. I recorded my reading and listened to it ‘n’ number of times to analyse and interpret it in different ways. I was able to figure out 20% of the reading but 80% of the reading will still remain unknown and you won’t know exactly till the prediction passes. You will go crazy interpreting it, I literally spent 1 month doing the same thing again and again. Ultimately I gave up because you are unaware of the circumstances in future which gives you no scope to confirm in which way and with whom the prediction occurs. So I focus only on the outcome, I feel she is pretty accurate with that. But everything happening in the middle leading to the outcome is impossible to fit in and predict. So trying to put together the pieces of her reading is just a waste of time, let it go as nothing will come out it. Although I give a lot of credit to her, as she somewhat helped in getting over the addiction to get multiple readings and go insane. Really genuine and a nice person, I would only trust her outcome (be it relationship, commitment, etc) and let everything else go.

I know. I am just saying that in my case and because of my situation I do know that she was talking about him. My intuition told me so. Everyone is different and some people have multiple exes or whatever. That is not my case and something tells me she was really talking about him. I don´t think either that she always gets the wrong people and mixes people up. Maybe sometimes but you cannot say that is the case always either.

It is a bit contradictory, everyone saying she is so good and yet, she is horrible with timing, mixes people up, predictions don´t happen as she describes and what not. So then she is not that good then. Well, then she is not good at all, I would say.

I felt she described the person I would have asked about if I had asked questions but I didn´t ask a single question and I firmly believe the person she described is him and only him.

She's only wrong if you're assigning people/situations to it without letting it play out in its own. You could meet someone 6 months from now and it could play out 2 years later with that person. It could also be an ex. Try not to put your eggs in one basket and live your life.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4046 on: April 11, 2020, 08:18:17 PM »
Sunshineblue, then she might be correct as well. No one knows the reading better than you. No one is saying here she mixes up the energy for all, just consider it as a probability. I don’t have multiple POI too, for me she said it would be a new guy but who knows after one year I might meet someone new again and when you get a reading that time, things would have changed. She told me this at the start of a reading that when your emotions and events change, your reading might not be the same after a year. That’s why I am saying just focus on the final outcome she gives.

She also told me how he is connected to another woman and yes he is. All I can say is that everything and I mean everythign she described was exactly the person I was with. No one person is identical to another and with the exact same characteristics, problems, situation in life so if it was a new person I am sure I would have noticed something different from the guy I was with. It is not only the description of his personality but also things about his life or even him being with this woman that make believe that she is talking about this guy and not another. Even how she said that this situation between us needs rebalancing and that when we meet up it will have been recalibrated, reset. I don´t think there is room for this person she described to be someone else whether past or future.

She also told me that when we meet up I will be telling him how I have been getting on with my life and what has been happening and that I will tell him that he looks good. You wouldn´t say that to a new person.

My question is when she says ¨this will play out over months and months¨. Does this mean something will happen after many months? meaning waiting a long time or that whatever will happen will happen progressively along several months? for example, maybe contact in one month and then things develop slowly until something else happens again......

It means it'll play out over years and years. From what you have stated here she didn't mention anything that pertained to progression. You should've probably asked her about advancement during the reading, b/c it's not really shown here. Next time get the hour reading because there's time to ask questions and get clarification.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 08:21:28 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline Esse

« Reply #4047 on: April 11, 2020, 08:32:15 PM »
there does seem to be a theory on this thread that the first reading with Yona is the furtherest out, and subsequent top up readings fill in the gaps, but she could be totally spot on for you and wrong for me.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4048 on: April 11, 2020, 08:36:21 PM »

She also told me how he is connected to another woman and yes he is. All I can say is that everything and I mean everythign she described was exactly the person I was with. No one person is identical to another and with the exact same characteristics, problems, situation in life so if it was a new person I am sure I would have noticed something different from the guy I was with. It is not only the description of his personality but also things about his life or even him being with this woman that make believe that she is talking about this guy and not another. Even how she said that this situation between us needs rebalancing and that when we meet up it will have been recalibrated, reset. I don´t think there is room for this person she described to be someone else whether past or future.

She also told me that when we meet up I will be telling him how I have been getting on with my life and what has been happening and that I will tell him that he looks good. You wouldn´t say that to a new person.

My question is when she says ¨this will play out over months and months¨. Does this mean something will happen after many months? meaning waiting a long time or that whatever will happen will happen progressively along several months? for example, maybe contact in one month and then things develop slowly until something else happens again......

It means it'll play out over years and years. From what you have stated here she didn't mention anything that pertained to progression. You should've probably asked her about advancement during the reading, b/c it's not really shown here. Next time get the hour reading because there's time to ask questions and get clarification.

I think you are making rules and generalizations that not always apply. You cannot say as a rule that if she says months automatically translates into years

Smh, I didn't say it ALWAYS applied. What I'm saying is when she says months and months it usually means years. When she says weeks it usually means months! Case in point... When I read with her she said, "O you just read with me a few weeks ago, how are my predictions been unfolding." Well I read with her 7months ago.. I wouldn't interpret 7mts as a few weeks ago. So, that proves to me she sees time differently, Which others have already told you.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 08:53:57 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4049 on: April 11, 2020, 08:45:00 PM »
This entire thread is going in a circle. I say drop it and move on. Several people on here have already given interpretations of how Yona reads based on their personal experiences, which for most of us, appear to be in sync. If you think Yona is spot on for you and your POI, great; however, we aren’t Yona. We can’t tell you with 100% certainty what she meant in *your* reading, so next time, as PurpleRain suggested, get the hour long reading and inquire from her yourself. Everyone is saying pretty much the same thing so no matter now you word it, the responses are bound to be similar because, again, it’s what we’ve experienced as we’ve read with Yona several times.

The most I can say, which is again, what has been stated by others, is to let go, stop trying to make sense of every aspect of the reading lest your want to drive yourself crazy, and just live your regular life. Either it plays out as Yona predicted or it doesn’t. Don’t dwell on it and give it too much energy.

ETA: or you can try emailing her. IDK how long ago your reading was, but she may respond and answer was really your question. She used to respond to such emails, but since she’s super booked now, she may not have the time (or desire).
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 08:49:51 PM by LillyPad99 »