Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541431 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4020 on: April 09, 2020, 09:34:00 PM »
I'm sorry to say this, but I'm beginning to think that Yona isn't much more accurate than anyone else. It's sad as I really had hope there, but once again, nothing has happened romantically that she has predicted for over a year. And now she doesn't want me to schedule any top ups until it does.

I guess I'm forced into moving on. Lol

Hey fidget , it very well could be possible that Yona is wrong. But I will say, I was once in your position. If you happen to ever go through the thread. I was convinced she was wrong because her love predictions other than contact from ex and how that situation will go nothing was happening. It took 2 and half years for her love prediction for me to transpire and its still not done transpiring. So, its a 50/50. I am not going to say she's right for you or she's wrong. But I def understand your frustration and I was once there and even now sometimes I still get frustrated because the predictions are taking longer than expected. I will say for 100 percent she is the worst at timing. HORRIBLE! Her timing sucks!

Thanks Lovefash. She's gotten other stuff right, just nothing love related. Very similar to Kisha, who has been great with non love stuff, right down to timing.  Idk, maybe I should enter a convent. Lol! On a happy note, my finances are so much better. So, there's that. 👍

I am glad your finances are going good especially during this time . Yeah Kiesha has not been right for me for positive love predictions in the past she has been right about negative live predictions. Lol haha well if you do please let me know I would like to join. I’m at the point that I have accepted I won’t experience marriage or kids everyone my age is settle down and married and I still can’t even find the right guy I might as well be a nun.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4021 on: April 09, 2020, 10:01:49 PM »
I'm sorry to say this, but I'm beginning to think that Yona isn't much more accurate than anyone else. It's sad as I really had hope there, but once again, nothing has happened romantically that she has predicted for over a year. And now she doesn't want me to schedule any top ups until it does.

Hey fidget , it very well could be possible that Yona is wrong. But I will say, I was once in your position. If you happen to ever go through the thread. I was convinced she was wrong because her love predictions other than contact from ex and how that situation will go nothing was happening. It took 2 and half years for her love prediction for me to transpire and its still not done transpiring. So, its a 50/50. I am not going to say she's right for you or she's wrong. But I def understand your frustration and I was once there and even now sometimes I still get frustrated because the predictions are taking longer than expected. I will say for 100 percent she is the worst at timing. HORRIBLE! Her timing sucks!

Thanks Lovefash. She's gotten other stuff right, just nothing love related. Very similar to Kisha, who has been great with non love stuff, right down to timing.  Idk, maybe I should enter a convent. Lol! On a happy note, my finances are so much better. So, there's that. 👍

I am glad your finances are going good especially during this time . Yeah Kiesha has not been right for me for positive love predictions in the past she has been right about negative live predictions. Lol haha well if you do please let me know I would like to join. I’m at the point that I have accepted I won’t experience marriage or kids everyone my age is settle down and married and I still can’t even find the right guy I might as well be a nun.

In my case, the poor finances were a direct result of bingeing. I've been much better about that. I've slipped recently, but only a few reads with "better" psychics who I can afford. And by few I mean 3 times over weeks. I don't count Yona because she refunded me of her own accord. The desire is gone now fortunately.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4022 on: April 10, 2020, 01:21:47 AM »
During the reading that I had with Yona a few weeks ago, she stated that I will continue processing my heartbreak for another 3 months. Has she said anything like that before? Does that mean that by then I wont be sad about it anymore? I went through a breakup back in November 2019 and im still healing. Ive had good days but lately ive been really sad. I guess cause im stuck at home with my thoughts.
Penelope first of so good to hear about your progress and you moving on from your situation. I was rooting for you.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4023 on: April 10, 2020, 01:45:13 AM »

Hey Fidget I hear ya and sorry that this is not happening. i am with you on this. My last reading with Yona was back in October and i will not read with her until something significant from her reading comes to pass. She predicted things about a job and some very specific details about how I will  get it and since I am out of a job and interviewing we will see if it transpires as she said it would. Attached to the timing of this are all my love predictions so the jury is out for me. The more I read with her the more I got frustrated with her. So maybe its a good thing to not read with her for a while

Offline Penelope

« Reply #4024 on: April 10, 2020, 04:42:05 AM »
Penelope first of so good to hear about your progress and you moving on from your situation. I was rooting for you.
[/quote]

@kdspirited hello! So good to see your posts! I’ve been staying away from readings and it’s been super helpful! Unfortunately, with idle time on my hands, I’ve had things come up for me again. It’s been 3 months since I last spoke to him and 6 months since I left. I’ve moved on to a wonderful new job and am starting to see others. Still, there’s a bond between us that is hard for me to break free. Yona is usually accurate for me but she either mixed energies or her description of events that I subscribe to him has not happened. In a way, I hope her prediction is about someone else. I’m afraid if I see/interact with him again I may fall back to old habits.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4025 on: April 11, 2020, 11:18:00 AM »
I really like Yona. Some of her minor predictions have occurred; however, I’m starting to see a pattern with certain statements when people detail their readings 😐

Yona uses the same phrases for certain card combinations or cards. Doesn't mean you've gotten a copy/stock reading, which is something you've implied a few times on this thread...

She has her phrases she uses. I remember in my first reading with her I didn't record it (I regret that so much!) and just took hand notes and when I came back a few months later she was saying something like that she couldn't remember the exact card combination she got for me previously and I pulled out my notes and repeated the phrases she used and she said

"Oh good! You wrote down the wording I use that helps me, now I can figure out what cards I got"

Your statement would prove true IF we had the same/similar cards, which I doubt (can’t be too sure as I’ve only compared with one other lurker on here via PM). Yona isn’t fault-proof, she’s human. She could, as I’ve previously mentioned, just not have a great connection with me 🤷‍♀️

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4026 on: April 11, 2020, 12:35:41 PM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:13:55 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4027 on: April 11, 2020, 12:39:00 PM »
@TellMeWhy agreed. Get the reading, record/write it down, and let it go. Waiting tends to encourage binging and IMO is a waste. One could be waiting for something that may/may not occur. It took a while for me to get to that point and it’s not easy, but as I just mentioned, get the reading and just go on with life. If it happens, great. It not, you’ve been living life in the meantime, so what did you really miss? 🙂

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4028 on: April 11, 2020, 01:50:03 PM »
If yona said months and months , I’ll definitely not wait for anything to happen, it could take years. She gave me 2months for a specific prediction to happen, it took 2 years, season was right, prediction was exact but timing was wrong, last year when I spoke to her,she mentioned weeks, my response was “I hope this is not years” in response she laughed and said “yeah you read my mind because my timing can be awful and that’s why I was looking at this very carefully” If she’s saying months and months, it means years and years, her weeks tend to be months and months are years, I won’t sit down waiting on anyone for sure.Regarding to the other members comments, I’d disregard, I have heard so many peoples reading and it not the same with everyone.
When I started reading with Yona, career was heavily on my mind, without saying anything that what came up, my friends cards were about school, other’s are relationships, base on what I have heard, I can tell you for a fact that peoples cards are not the same. We are all humans and have most things in common so I can see why some verbiage may be similar but she’s not a scammer and so relax but I don’t see hope with the months thing.

Hope this helps, have a great weekend.

Can anyone help me to figure out what Yona meant when she said "this will play out over months and months?" in my reading I posted earlier.

I am a bit concerned when this member (LillyPad99) said that she can see Yona's patterns as if it is a copy/paste reading. She barely mentioned which cards came up for me. In the opening bit I got the 9 of Pentacles and The Temperance and then in the predictions section she only mentioned that the Hermit came up representing me but she did not mention other cards for me at all. What she told me is that they were not dreadful cards but that they were challenging cards .

I got the 30 minutes' reading. Is that supposed not to be a good one or accurate?
Did anyone else get the 30 minutes' reading? Yona told me this is an immediate future reading and it is for 6-8 months

She made a prediction that is yet to happen and said “your challenge for the next 3 months and then said it again your challenge for the month ahead”

So what??? Is that 3 years? Omg I can’t wait 3 years man

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #4029 on: April 11, 2020, 02:02:06 PM »
OK Ive seen way too many people on here say she mixes up energies rather than talking about your current POI.....

has ANYONE had a read with her recently where she was actually talking about the correct POI you are currently with and the predictions happened as she said?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4030 on: April 11, 2020, 02:31:09 PM »
The one thing I’m happy about is that she gave me the same seasons (late spring) for things to happen. It didn’t happen last spring so I’m hopeful for this spring 😩🤞🏽

Lovefash67

« Reply #4031 on: April 11, 2020, 03:33:26 PM »
OK Ive seen way too many people on here say she mixes up energies rather than talking about your current POI.....

has ANYONE had a read with her recently where she was actually talking about the correct POI you are currently with and the predictions happened as she said?

yes I am. There are others that have had the same experience and others she has mixed the energies. I guess the mixing of energies is overshadowing the one where she is currently talking about POI and has not mixed the energy. Also be aware that we ourselves fit things in. I know I have done it in the past.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4032 on: April 11, 2020, 03:37:50 PM »
I called about one guy and the predictions started happening with another guy. So then I thought okay cool everything she saw in the first reading was this guy. Now 14 months later the predictions she thought were all guy number 2 some are happening with guy number 3. I thought it was impossible since I was in a relationship with guy 2 for 10 months. Nope nothing will ever happen with him again even if he was the last man on Earth.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4033 on: April 11, 2020, 03:48:07 PM »
I guess it is easy for me to say this now since I am less anxious and stressed about the unknown but we really can't obsess about Yona's timing. SHE IS HORRIBLE! She will say something is going to happen soon and it could take 6 months. Yona does not see all the days that are passing where things are not happening. She also minimizes things because she is not the one going through the issues and doesn't have emotions attached to the situations we do. I noticed that she doesn't really read on emotions, she's not an empath.

Lastly, she is just a regular person, she is def going to get things wrong and I have seen that after being on this forum for 4 years. Of course she is also right.  Just because she is right for me doesn't mean she is going to be right for you or vice versa.

Try not to drive yourself crazy and drain your mind. It took my old ex a 1 year and 6 months to contact me and I thought Yona was wrong when she gave me this prediction.  For others she was wrong with contact,

For others she has predicted their relationship and engagement, babies, jobs, promotions. For others she has been wrong and nothing occurred.

Please stop driving yourselves crazy and do things that you love to occupy your mind

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4034 on: April 11, 2020, 04:13:30 PM »
I guess it is easy for me to say this now since I am less anxious and stressed about the unknown but we really can't obsess about Yona's timing. SHE IS HORRIBLE! She will say something is going to happen soon and it could take 6 months. Yona does not see all the days that are passing where things are not happening. She also minimizes things because she is not the one going through the issues and doesn't have emotions attached to the situations we do. I noticed that she doesn't really read on emotions, she's not an empath.

Lastly, she is just a regular person, she is def going to get things wrong and I have seen that after being on this forum for 4 years. Of course she is also right.  Just because she is right for me doesn't mean she is going to be right for you or vice versa.

Try not to drive yourself crazy and drain your mind. It took my old ex a 1 year and 6 months to contact me and I thought Yona was wrong when she gave me this prediction.  For others she was wrong with contact,

For others she has predicted their relationship and engagement, babies, jobs, promotions. For others she has been wrong and nothing occurred.

Please stop driving yourselves crazy and do things that you love to occupy your mind

Perfectly put! The three things I’ve seen about Yona, a couple which mirror what she has told me herself) seem to be:

1. Yona is horrible with timing. A fact that she has admitted to when reading me and several others on this forum. She has told me once in a reading (this was before she began shuffling) that she had someone come back and tell her that while her prediction happened, it took about seven years longer than what Yona said. That being said, don’t hold her to timing.

2. Mixing up of energies. She could predict something for whom you think is your current POI, only to find out (down the road) that it applied to someone you’ve never even met at the time of your reading.

3. “The cards are correct, but my interpretation of them is, unfortunately, not always.” Yona has said this to me in two separate readings. She is both right and wrong in her predictions as she is not infallible. At least she admits it; I respect her for that.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 04:15:31 PM by LillyPad99 »

anything