Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541250 times)

Offline Fairydust123

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4005 on: April 09, 2020, 05:58:02 PM »
I think with Yona I'm just scared to see what she says because I read that she mixes up energies. But theres only one person I want on my life and only one person i love hahha. Sooo i dont want there to be another energy 😭😭😭🤣

Offline user5942

« Reply #4006 on: April 09, 2020, 06:09:20 PM »
For the love of god above - do not ever take her timing literally!!!!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4007 on: April 09, 2020, 07:32:46 PM »
I know user. I’m sorry. I’m just frustrated as hell. And this lockdown is making me think about all this shit I don’t want to. I miss my busy life.

But I had a reading with yona back in April 2018 she made similar predictions in my top up in October 2019.... she said for the next 3 months. Nothing is happening. Nothing from her original read has happened either

I’m sorry but it’s frustrating and depressing

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4008 on: April 09, 2020, 07:50:59 PM »
Also I’ve noticed a lot of people have mentioned that she mentioned predictions in their previous reading that related to what’s going on with the virus.

NOTHING in my previous top up even mentioned anything close to this virus. I thought I was gonna be so happy and busy right now. I’m not

Offline user5942

« Reply #4009 on: April 09, 2020, 07:51:21 PM »
Be reassured if she repeated predictions, that’s a good sign!

She said “4-6” months for me in an August 2018 reading. Didn’t happen

So when she said “5-6” months for predictions in my July 2019 I rolled my eyes

I think her seasons are generally correct but it takes years to happen mostly

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4010 on: April 09, 2020, 07:54:47 PM »
I'm sorry to say this, but I'm beginning to think that Yona isn't much more accurate than anyone else. It's sad as I really had hope there, but once again, nothing has happened romantically that she has predicted for over a year. And now she doesn't want me to schedule any top ups until it does.

I guess I'm forced into moving on. Lol

Lovefash67

« Reply #4011 on: April 09, 2020, 07:59:37 PM »
I'm sorry to say this, but I'm beginning to think that Yona isn't much more accurate than anyone else. It's sad as I really had hope there, but once again, nothing has happened romantically that she has predicted for over a year. And now she doesn't want me to schedule any top ups until it does.

Hey fidget , it very well could be possible that Yona is wrong. But I will say, I was once in your position. If you happen to ever go through the thread. I was convinced she was wrong because her love predictions other than contact from ex and how that situation will go nothing was happening. It took 2 and half years for her love prediction for me to transpire and its still not done transpiring. So, its a 50/50. I am not going to say she's right for you or she's wrong. But I def understand your frustration and I was once there and even now sometimes I still get frustrated because the predictions are taking longer than expected. I will say for 100 percent she is the worst at timing. HORRIBLE! Her timing sucks!

Lovefash67

« Reply #4012 on: April 09, 2020, 08:03:13 PM »
I had my top reading with Yona and she read my current feelings correctly she said that for the past months I have gotten stronger and the cards say that I am not taking any rubbish from anyone which is true. She pretty much said that she is getting the month of June and then cards keeping feeling her June. Which she gave me that month that last time.Overall, my reading today didn't have many predictions and it felt like a short term reading. Yona did read on my POI and she said that he has a lot going on right now that he feels betrayed and that he is having issues with his family and he is going to shut some doors. She said that he sees me as being too good for him which I was surprised. She said that he is still in communication here and there with the girl hes on a break with and that she is manipulative. She said that he will be explaining himself and giving excuses and that the cards say he is telling the truth but of course I won't believe him. She said there will be another period where communication is not great and I will be direct with him but he wouldn't notice that hes not being great with communication. Yona said I will get an increase in money before the summer and overall I am more focused on my career and my love life has been put on the back burner which is def true. I just want to make more money and get a new car and save up for a condo.

Comparing my Yona reading to Kiesha they pretty much are predicting the same things but in different ways. Though Yona gave me negative news it seems like negative compared to Kiesha. Idk how to explain it

Ugh...not to be that person because I actually REALLY like Yona, but this sounds almost word-for-word as to what she told me when I read with her a couple of months back..

lol maybe we are the same person. Only time will tell if she is right. Right now I am not anxious about love and relationship. So, if she happens to be right yayay if not fuck it lol. Tons of readers have been wrong and she def has been wrong for me sometimes. I am no longer holding her predictions about my POI to heart.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4013 on: April 09, 2020, 08:04:32 PM »

Hey fidget , it very well could be possible that Yona is wrong. But I will say, I was once in your position. If you happen to ever go through the thread. I was convinced she was wrong because her love predictions other than contact from ex and how that situation will go nothing was happening. It took 2 and half years for her love prediction for me to transpire and its still not done transpiring. So, its a 50/50. I am not going to say she's right for you or she's wrong. But I def understand your frustration and I was once there and even now sometimes I still get frustrated because the predictions are taking longer than expected. I will say for 100 percent she is the worst at timing. HORRIBLE! Her timing sucks!

Thanks Lovefash. She's gotten other stuff right, just nothing love related. Very similar to Kisha, who has been great with non love stuff, right down to timing.  Idk, maybe I should enter a convent. Lol! On a happy note, my finances are so much better. So, there's that. 👍

Offline seeker123

« Reply #4014 on: April 09, 2020, 08:25:26 PM »
I understand all the frustration with her timing. I'm in the same boat.

I have had 3 readings since Feb 2018, all the positive predictions are yet to unfold.

From my Dec top-up, the first set of predictions (negative) happened immediately, the next set of predictions (positive) she said it will happen after 6-8 weeks around the time of a celebration and before summer. It's been 4 months now, nothing positive has happened.

I had a top-up with her last week. She said it's a half-read but again picked out the celebration before summer and predictions around that timeframe. Similar to Fidget, she asked me to wait until predictions have played out.

With respect to timing, her comment was "It shows the good stuff and bad stuff, but it does not show the days where nothing much happens. So I have to guess on the timing."

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 08:29:32 PM by seeker123 »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4015 on: April 09, 2020, 08:35:12 PM »
Be reassured if she repeated predictions, that’s a good sign!

She said “4-6” months for me in an August 2018 reading. Didn’t happen

So when she said “5-6” months for predictions in my July 2019 I rolled my eyes

I think her seasons are generally correct but it takes years to happen mostly

She gave me the same season as well as far as timing. I’m just tired guys. I’m tired of hurting over this guy that probably doesn’t give two Fcks about me. I just want her to be right so bad but I’m on the verge on giving up and throwing in the towel and saying she’s wrong

I don’t even think I have a love life. I think I’m destined to be lonely. It’s so bad cause I always question God like why are you punishing me :( all my friends are happy and have boyfriends and not to mention my family always makes fun of me for being single. It sucks. Like why can’t I find anyone

I just need to vent. Depression kills

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4016 on: April 09, 2020, 08:40:42 PM »
Totally understandable Rayban. I’ve thought the same before :)
My last reading will be with Uli and then I’m taking another psychic break. Thankfully, it’s much easier for me to go months without a read now; however, Uli is the last one I want to read with. I was in her queue as the 7th caller and now I’m 6th...after a week...Whoo hoo 😑😑

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4017 on: April 09, 2020, 08:55:27 PM »
Was yona accurate for you?

I was doing fine! Until this quarantine hit and got in contact with my poi. I’ve been binging these past few day’s and going crazy ugh I know keen must be making a killing right now

Offline user5942

« Reply #4018 on: April 09, 2020, 08:56:42 PM »
I’m sorry Rayban /:

I didn’t mean to sound harsh earlier, just don’t worry about the time!

I feel the same, I only have one single friend out of the girls I hang out with...everyone else is in a relationship / engaged / married

But guess what...they’re not exactly ideal relationships. The one who’s married doesn’t have a husband that treats her or her friends well and she complains about him all the time...the other one isn’t sure she likes her boyfriend enough to marry him...the other one has a fiancé who is super immature and acts like he’s still in college...and the other’s boyfriend won’t put a ring on it because his mother doesn’t like her and they have a baby together...

Basically, the grass isn’t always greener. Yes, these people are in relationships but they’re not rainbows and sunshine...in my opinion, they’re not ideal because I truly believe they’re settling...everyone else can see the writing on the wall that these more than likely won’t last because of the red flags that are continuously shown in their relationships...

I just pray and try to be the best I can be and go on dates and meet new people but if it’s not right or if there’s no attraction I don’t try to fake it. I know what I want and what I don’t and that’s a very valuable lesson being single has taught me. Maybe it’ll be a few years away but it won’t be this lackluster relationship that I’m *trying* to make work because I don’t want to be alone. It’ll be the real deal because the time is right

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4019 on: April 09, 2020, 09:01:12 PM »
I’m sorry Rayban /:

I didn’t mean to sound harsh earlier, just don’t worry about the time!

I feel the same, I only have one single friend out of the girls I hang out with...everyone else is in a relationship / engaged / married

But guess what...they’re not exactly ideal relationships. The one who’s married doesn’t have a husband that treats her or her friends well and she complains about him all the time...the other one isn’t sure she likes her boyfriend enough to marry him...the other one has a fiancé who is super immature and acts like he’s still in college...and the other’s boyfriend won’t put a ring on it because his mother doesn’t like her and they have a baby together...

Basically, the grass isn’t always greener. Yes, these people are in relationships but they’re not rainbows and sunshine...in my opinion, they’re not ideal because I truly believe they’re settling...everyone else can see the writing on the wall that these more than likely won’t last because of the red flags that are continuously shown in their relationships...

I just pray and try to be the best I can be and go on dates and meet new people but if it’s not right or if there’s no attraction I don’t try to fake it. I know what I want and what I don’t and that’s a very valuable lesson being single has taught me. Maybe it’ll be a few years away but it won’t be this lackluster relationship that I’m *trying* to make work because I don’t want to be alone. It’ll be the real deal because the time is right

Hey I PM’ed you hun

anything