Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541311 times)

Offline lanlingyu

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3915 on: March 23, 2020, 02:17:57 AM »
update:  this ongoing connection reached out twice this month to ask me if I am okay.  I guess it is really ongoing lol

In my experience,  nothing significant happened.  No commitment. Just dating turned into friendship (platonic since I don’t do fwb).   Then faded away eventually.  But no hard feelings because I was not that attracted in the first place and I was the one who decided to leave.  Started 3/2018 and last in contact 12/2019. 
In your opinion when Yona says “ this is an on going connection” .... how long does that mean? Has anyone had an experience with actually how long an on going connection could be?

Thank you for this clarity! That was a great example, and something I was also wondering. Her question was completely valid.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3916 on: March 23, 2020, 11:32:17 PM »
A prediction that Yona made in late 2017 has finally manifested I honestly don't know if it iim consider accurate since the prediction was made a long time ago but while I was working my last job Yona expressed that I will interview for a new job and that she didn't see the door open she expressed that it is possible that there is a lot of steps to get the job, She expressed that she sees me working and there will be a time that I am working from home. Well couple months later I interviewed for a job with the government. There were steps I had to doo such as  interview, then write a sample behavior plan, then  I had to sit and take a civil service exam for my job title, I had to pass the exam and be in the top three in order to be hired as permanent. In March 2018 I started working and have been working at multiple group homes and have never worked from him due to my job being stingy about working from home. Well when the virus came about the Governor of NYC expressed that all state works must report to work since we are essential, in the last couple of weeks our unions have been fighting for clinicians to able to work remotely. Finally today an application was sent to us and our Union encouraged us to fill it out so that we can work from home. The union expressed that it is at the discretion of our department and agency. Well today, my boss expressed she approved it and the deputy director .So I will be working from home till May.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3917 on: March 23, 2020, 11:38:46 PM »
Crazy! So in a sense she almost predicted your job would have you staying at home working (affects due to the virus...) which signifies in a sense the virus was a factor of the reading, even before she or anyone knew this would outbreak

Offline user5942

« Reply #3918 on: March 23, 2020, 11:57:43 PM »
Amazing

Lovefash67

« Reply #3919 on: March 24, 2020, 12:38:57 AM »
Crazy! So in a sense she almost predicted your job would have you staying at home working (affects due to the virus...) which signifies in a sense the virus was a factor of the reading, even before she or anyone knew this would outbreak

Yeah which is really crazy because I thought she was wrong! My boss is A workaholic and she wants everyone to work and then my job in general is big on time and attendance and no one in any department is able to work from. home. So, it's crazy she predicted the job and then this even before I even thought about it or knew.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3920 on: March 24, 2020, 12:46:59 AM »

Yeah which is really crazy because I thought she was wrong! My boss is A workaholic and she wants everyone to work and then my job in general is big on time and attendance and no one in any department is able to work from. home. So, it's crazy she predicted the job and then this even before I even thought about it or knew.

Yona told me today that in hindsight, all the wheel of fortunes she was getting for just about everyone in the last year was because of the virus. She told me in November that the wheel of fortune was things happening that were out of my control. Interestingly, she said when she's been reading people from China and Taiwan this week, the wheel of fortune wasn't showing up nearly as much.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3921 on: March 24, 2020, 01:21:28 AM »
When I read with her last December she didn't see a wheel of fortune for me I guess probably COVID-19 has almost no impact to my life.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #3922 on: March 24, 2020, 01:26:28 AM »
When I read with her last December she didn't see a wheel of fortune for me I guess probably COVID-19 has almost no impact to my life.

I think COVID19 is impacting everyone's life, if not directly, then indirectly.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3923 on: March 24, 2020, 01:44:04 AM »
Everything seems so slow ugh! I hope it speeds up soon..

Lovefash67

« Reply #3924 on: March 24, 2020, 01:54:21 AM »

Yona told me today that in hindsight, all the wheel of fortunes she was getting for just about everyone in the last year was because of the virus. She told me in November that the wheel of fortune was things happening that were out of my control. Interestingly, she said when she's been reading people from China and Taiwan this week, the wheel of fortune wasn't showing up nearly as much.

Yes fidget, in my readings since 2017 Yona has been saying the wheel of fortune and how changes are coming but wooooooooo is it so slow moving!! She did tell me once in a non reading that my love life especially is slow moving. I think the virus will slow things down a bit since the economy is down and also people aren't going out as much.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3925 on: March 24, 2020, 01:55:31 AM »
Everything seems so slow ugh! I hope it speeds up soon..
I agree! It's driving me nuts.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #3926 on: March 24, 2020, 04:03:04 AM »
I had my first reading with Yona a few days ago. During the reading, she mentioned that she sees a personal wheel of fortune related to changes at my job. What does a wheel of fortune mean?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3927 on: March 24, 2020, 06:39:31 AM »
I had my first reading with Yona a few days ago. During the reading, she mentioned that she sees a personal wheel of fortune related to changes at my job. What does a wheel of fortune mean?

I feel her Wheek of Fortune means some changes in our life which happened from outside then lead or impact us to some different direction/situation.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3928 on: March 24, 2020, 11:10:17 AM »
I see things differently (sHoCkEr, right? lol).... I think what is happening might actually speed things up. I fully agree with what a user on here by the name of  ‘Sparky’ had said a few months ago. He stated that this will be a year of 2020 vision. We will see people and things for who and what they truly are! I have a strong suspicion that in this 2020 year our eyes will be opened in ways they never have before. For some of us, Poi’s that we were dying over will show their true colors and we will lose desire for them. For others, old Poi’s that we did away with... we will see new dimensions and perspectives, and our feelings for them may change and we will want them. And on the other side of the coin, people from the past may surprisingly and unexpectedly reach out to us far sooner than we could ever imagine. I suspect more of us than usual will lose loved ones. Also, regarding our personal goals.... some of us will have the biggest losses of our careers and some of us will achieve the greatest gains far sooner than we could imagine. As Sparky said... this is the year of 2020 vision!

Yona said it could speed it up or slow it down. Obviously if you're in quarantine, physically seeing someone may be off the table for months. But the lack of being out socializing with others could also make some people come out of the woodwork faster.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 11:15:20 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3929 on: March 24, 2020, 11:17:29 AM »

I feel her Wheek of Fortune means some changes in our life which happened from outside then lead or impact us to some different direction/situation.

She told me WoF means changes, positive or negative, that are for the most part out of our control

anything