Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541529 times)

Offline Angel22

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3705 on: February 18, 2020, 03:00:22 AM »
Hello all, I had an ignorant question since it was my first reading. While shuffling the cards she asked me to stop at anytime I wanted and depending on that she did the spread. I was wondering how do you know when to stop? I actually asked her to stop whenever I felt like. Is there any methodical way to do it, like focus and then tell her? I am concerned that my reading would be affected as I did not follow any pattern, just asked her to stop randomly

Yaz88

« Reply #3706 on: February 18, 2020, 03:14:09 AM »
Hello all, I had an ignorant question since it was my first reading. While shuffling the cards she asked me to stop at anytime I wanted and depending on that she did the spread. I was wondering how do you know when to stop? I actually asked her to stop whenever I felt like. Is there any methodical way to do it, like focus and then tell her? I am concerned that my reading would be affected as I did not follow any pattern, just asked her to stop randomly

Yona is a bit of a fatalist, so as far as you telling her to stop - I think when you told her to stop, even if you hesitated, even if you didn’t hesitate, when you actually ended up telling her to stop is when you were supposed to tell her to stop.  So, what you did and how you did it is exactly how it should have been.

Now, after shuffling, Yona asked me to pick a pile 1,2, or 3.  I said 3.  She said, good that’s the one I chose too, so I know we are connecting.  If she felt we weren’t connecting, she’d stop the reading.  So, try not to worry.  She must have felt a connection for her to go forward.  The only thing I wished I would have truly understood before reading with her is that her readings can take years to play out. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3707 on: February 18, 2020, 03:16:43 AM »

Don't worry. It's not a big deal. She is just shuffling on behalf of you. If you were there, you would do this yourself. It would be better to not say immediately to let the cards to be shuffled very well, otherwise your reading might be the same as previous customer (kidding lol).

Offline Angel22

« Reply #3708 on: February 18, 2020, 03:34:14 AM »

Don't worry. It's not a big deal. She is just shuffling on behalf of you. If you were there, you would do this yourself. It would be better to not say immediately to let the cards to be shuffled very well, otherwise your reading might be the same as previous customer (kidding lol).

Lol , yes I need to stop thinking about the reading. I am worrying too much. Its just that I never had such a detailed reading from anyone like this before. If it turns out to be true, she is honestly amazing!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3709 on: February 18, 2020, 06:17:50 PM »
What Yona said last December is happening now.

She said I will be very busy like time is not enough.
I will be working on something and going to a end of cycle.(quite vague)

At that time I didn't believe her because I wasn't busy at all, then somebody in my team left,
I had to take over his works, and now I'm busy like time is not enough.
End of cycle should be our fiscal year end, which is coming in months.

I have another reader predicted it' too.

She also siad I will move home, and yes I had plan of moving to another house, but it got delayed.
 I previously had that plan but I don't know I'll move or not anymore.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 06:20:40 PM by ES1281 »

Offline kpage

« Reply #3710 on: February 18, 2020, 11:01:23 PM »
Here's my Yona story!

I read with Yona back in October and chose a general reading. I had gone through a bad breakup in July and went on a psychic binge, but Yona has been the one to restore my faith.

1. She told me that a man with brown eyes I already knew would start flirting over the next few days but I would not show interest. Sure enough, this guy I had been talking to but had no real interest in started heavily flirting with me out of nowhere.

2. I would be starting new in Dec/Jan- I'll get to this more in the next point.

3. She saw a trip taken at short notice in the new year- I was suppose to go on a trip in early January (that was planned very last minute) but it fell through.

4. She told me a date would be emerging, someone that I knew already but was not in contact with at the time. The connection would be rapid when contact is made. Twice I would hear of this person being involved with someone else buy it would be inaccurate. Now, at the time I obviously thought/hoped this was my ex. However, there was another man I had been talking to on and off since August that I was not in contact with at the time of the reading. Eventually in November, we finally went on a date and our connection was immediate- after a week it felt like I had known him for years. There was twice where it seemed to me that he still had interest in his ex, but after talking it was obvious this was false. We've know been dating officially for 2 months. :)

Once Yona brought up an emerging partnership, I did mention my ex to her and things about apologies and second thoughts about reconciliation would happen- I haven't experienced that yet, but I would suggest keeping it general with her. I have another reading with her in a few weeks and can't wait to see what she says this time!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3711 on: February 19, 2020, 01:20:15 AM »
Thank you for sharing your story. It seems that Yona was accurate on timing as well! I’m happy to hear that her predictions passed.
I keep saying this but she’s my last hope. My first reading with her was in September of
2018 and I’m still waiting on the major predictions.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3712 on: February 19, 2020, 07:12:32 AM »
Everyone needs to try and stop comparing and analysing and trying to make things fit to them.

Yona is a great reader but her predictions take time and more often than not it isn't even in your life right now.

She told me for 3 years my predictions were about someone in my life already, we had an ongoing connection that we already had and we were known to each other.  He was in my life already.

At that time I had one POI only nobody else, there never was anyone else and I was so sure it was this one POI and the description fitted.

Move forward 3 years every single one of her predictions happened with someone I only met last year.  I did not know them 3 years ago let alone have an ongoing relationship.

Also it is worth noting that because of these readings and my assumptions I did not let go of the possibility of my first POI coming back into my life for nearly 2 years, he was the only man I had ever loved and It had to be him full stop. 

I wasted two years analysing and waiting for Yona's stuff to happen only to find out that it happened with someone else and I am glad it did happen with the other person as POI number one was a waste of time and energy.

Just let the predictions flow in and stop trying to work it all out and what it means you will be wrong anyway and what a waste of time trolling through other peoples experiences when you can be out there enjoying yourself.

Professor, never had spell work but I have read it doesnt really work in so far as it will work but the relationship doesnt last because it is pushed together rather than allowed to happen.

this is some great information, thank you!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3713 on: February 19, 2020, 07:21:49 AM »
In my experience,  nothing significant happened.  No commitment. Just dating turned into friendship (platonic since I don’t do fwb).   Then faded away eventually.  But no hard feelings because I was not that attracted in the first place and I was the one who decided to leave.  Started 3/2018 and last in contact 12/2019. 
In your opinion when Yona says “ this is an on going connection” .... how long does that mean? Has anyone had an experience with actually how long an on going connection could be?

Thank you for this clarity! That was a great example, and something I was also wondering. Her question was completely valid.

Offline renuka22

« Reply #3714 on: February 22, 2020, 03:39:37 PM »
Has Yona told anyone something which was in future but had recently happened? She mentioned to me one incident which sounded exactly similar and specific to an event which happened recently but she said it is going to happen. Now the incident is nothing terrible but makes me wonder it can change the timings of predictions as well. I mean if she confuses past with future , future with past it is kind of messed up, you do't know what to expect..

Lovefash67

« Reply #3715 on: February 22, 2020, 06:34:12 PM »
So I was just listening to my old readings from Yona and I realized in my reading from July 2018 she said that my love life will be slow , slow moving area and that I will have partnership she said there is a king of pentacles . A guy who I choose to stay connected to because I am interested because I want to .Someone tells you why they can’t do things then why they can’t they take step back and the don’t stick to it and it doesn’t stop progress. Then in my following reading she said will have a meetup with a guy and he will be putting limitations on potential partnership for a short period of time and the cards expressed to give it a chance . I just realized that she’s speaking about my current POI who has expressed that he is currently trying to find balance in his life and he is focused on that. Since my reading in July 2018 Yona hadn’t said partnership again . In my recent readings she just expresses how things are going to be within the next 3-6 months . Has this happened to anyone ? Where Yona gives you an outcome and you meet the person things are playing out how it was described but then when you get current readings it seems to be covering the here and now ? Also recently Yona said there is a new person coming in is it possible that I will have partnership with the new person and they also maybe putting limitation on things when I first meet them ? I know people have said not to fit things to people but what she described in my readings is what’s currently happening now with poi

Yaz88

« Reply #3716 on: February 23, 2020, 04:11:16 PM »
I’ve got a hit from my October 2019 reading with Yona.  She said she saw me doing a lot more speaking engagements/seminars, where she saw me standing in front of a large group of people with my hands on my hips instructing them, where I’d know what I was talking about and they’d be listening, and it would be somewhere with water nearby.  Well the second one of these just happened and more are scheduled in the future.  So that’s a hit. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3717 on: February 23, 2020, 05:01:30 PM »
I’ve got a hit from my October 2019 reading with Yona.  She said she saw me doing a lot more speaking engagements/seminars, where she saw me standing in front of a large group of people with my hands on my hips instructing them, where I’d know what I was talking about and they’d be listening, and it would be somewhere with water nearby.  Well the second one of these just happened and more are scheduled in the future.  So that’s a hit.

Awesome Yaz!

Yaz88

« Reply #3718 on: February 23, 2020, 05:12:10 PM »

Awesome Yaz!

Thanks, Fidget!  At least that area of my life is unfolding as Yona predicted!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #3719 on: February 23, 2020, 05:29:27 PM »
Has anyone been able to get an earlier slot time with her after scheduling. She's always booked up but I was wondering if she ever gives slots that were canceled by someone else?