Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541410 times)

Offline staircasewondering

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3900 on: March 21, 2020, 05:02:31 AM »
My concern is how does one come by the name ‘pearpearmeow’ LoLllll! :o
It reminds me of a mysterious user who popped up months ago by the name ‘staircasewandering’ and mysteriously vanished  :o  :o
For a while now ive been planning on starting a thread abt my top ten favorite usernames on here: from fidgets to philosophers to sexy you know whats to staircasewanderers then to pearpearmeows and winter elves ( do summer elves exist? Or are they rare like white giraffes? ), LoL, the variety is amazing here  :P

I feel flattered you think my username is unique lol but I’m definitely a lurker. :) I do like to check the forum everyday but I’m not a regular poster. I do attribute my unique username creativity to what ever come to my first is what becomes my username and also my Uranian nature makes me...well just odd or quirky. I know I think and see the world differently than every one else since I’m a ‘bigger picture’ optimistic type person.

Yona described me as a complex person and broke down in a simplistic methodological manner how I make decisions or choices which she thought was unusual. Every time I listen back to my February top reading it makes me laugh because she nailed me to a tee. Yona said my energies is a combination of both Swords and Wands, but the Wands energies is more dominant than the Swords energies.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #3901 on: March 21, 2020, 04:30:49 PM »
Hi everyone. I know that Yona can mix up energies and/or give predictions of people we haven’t met yet, but in the reading it sounds like we already know them. In my last reading, she was confident I knew the person she was talking about because she was not shown how we meet. Has anyone had that come up in a reading? If so, was it truly someone you knew at that time or did you still meet them down the road? Thanks!!

Offline user5942

« Reply #3902 on: March 21, 2020, 05:17:35 PM »
I’ve had predictions in my second reading come true where she was talking about “someone known to me already that was not a personal connection”.

“Personal connection” for me has been guys I’ve been seeing romantically.

This person with blue eyes who is stubborn and not a personal connection that she was talking about was my blue eyed best friend.

So yes, for me when I “know” the person, I do know them already

Offline Bean82

« Reply #3903 on: March 21, 2020, 05:41:22 PM »
Thank you!!

Lovefash67

« Reply #3904 on: March 21, 2020, 08:22:23 PM »
Hi everyone. I know that Yona can mix up energies and/or give predictions of people we haven’t met yet, but in the reading it sounds like we already know them. In my last reading, she was confident I knew the person she was talking about because she was not shown how we meet. Has anyone had that come up in a reading? If so, was it truly someone you knew at that time or did you still meet them down the road? Thanks!!
Yes my current POI ,  two years ago Yona said I will meet up with a guy that I am pleased to see and that he will be late and I will be counting down the minutes. She swore I know this person and we had chemistry. I was adamant that I didn't know anyone and that maybe one person I will be happy to see but I don't know anyone who I have chemistry with that I would be pleased to see. She said that this person and I will be involved romantically, everything she has described happened she did down play some things and also got certain details wrong but the big picture she got right, I'm still seeing how this will play out. But anyway in 2019(2 years later), I  got back in contact with an ex and we met up and he was late. We were suppose to meet at 3 and he reschedule for 7 and then 7 he wasn't there. I was looking at the time and gave  myself until 8 and if he still wasn't there I  was going to walk out. He arrived and I could tell that he was happy to see me and I was also happy to see him. So, in my situation I did know the person but I couldn't think of who it will be and I was sure it will be someone new .

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3905 on: March 21, 2020, 10:06:09 PM »

yona has said this in my reading too and i hope she is referring to my poi and not someone new. she did say it was someone I knew too as she didn't see excitement of how we meet. so she assumed it was someone I already knew
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 11:17:53 PM by sexyp »

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3906 on: March 21, 2020, 11:12:18 PM »

For me it was someone that I met a year later and my current POI. She said it was someone known to me but I didn’t know him at the time of my reading. She never predicted how I would meet him. Hope that makes sense and hope it helps!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #3907 on: March 22, 2020, 01:03:59 AM »
I really want to read with Yona!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3908 on: March 22, 2020, 02:34:21 AM »
With all the extra time on our hands lately lol I just went back and listened to my reading with Yona in December 2019. Everything was reallllllllll accurate. I felt like it was a lackluster reading at the time, but that's because my situation was very stagnant and boring. She was very accurate as far as predictions and outcome went with my then POI. That's all exactly since played out as she described.

She predicted a few things about my work that were very unexpected and I was unclear about her descriptors during the reading because it wasn't even on my radar-- those things have unfolded in my career as she said.

I now want to read with her again, but noticed she's not taking any new appointments at the time being :(

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3909 on: March 22, 2020, 02:58:59 AM »
She's not taking anymore readings now? OMG I must have gotten super lucky. I scheduled my first reading with her like a week and a half ago. It's set for April 20th. I bet you people want readings with her regarding what's going on now with COVID-19 and such. She's probably getting blown up lol.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #3910 on: March 22, 2020, 04:19:42 AM »
Thanks for your feedback, everyone!

Offline user5942

« Reply #3911 on: March 22, 2020, 05:36:45 PM »
Lovefash, did she say this was an ex or just someone that you knew?

Yes my current POI ,  two years ago Yona said I will meet up with a guy that I am pleased to see and that he will be late and I will be counting down the minutes. She swore I know this person and we had chemistry. I was adamant that I didn't know anyone and that maybe one person I will be happy to see but I don't know anyone who I have chemistry with that I would be pleased to see. She said that this person and I will be involved romantically, everything she has described happened she did down play some things and also got certain details wrong but the big picture she got right, I'm still seeing how this will play out. But anyway in 2019(2 years later), I  got back in contact with an ex and we met up and he was late. We were suppose to meet at 3 and he reschedule for 7 and then 7 he wasn't there. I was looking at the time and gave  myself until 8 and if he still wasn't there I  was going to walk out. He arrived and I could tell that he was happy to see me and I was also happy to see him. So, in my situation I did know the person but I couldn't think of who it will be and I was sure it will be someone new .

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3912 on: March 22, 2020, 05:54:14 PM »
My concern is how does one come by the name ‘pearpearmeow’ LoLllll! :o
It reminds me of a mysterious user who popped up months ago by the name ‘staircasewandering’ and mysteriously vanished  :o  :o
For a while now ive been planning on starting a thread abt my top ten favorite usernames on here: from fidgets to philosophers to sexy you know whats to staircasewanderers then to pearpearmeows and winter elves ( do summer elves exist? Or are they rare like white giraffes? ), LoL, the variety is amazing here  :P

I feel flattered you think my username is unique lol but I’m definitely a lurker. :) I do like to check the forum everyday but I’m not a regular poster. I do attribute my unique username creativity to what ever come to my first is what becomes my username and also my Uranian nature makes me...well just odd or quirky. I know I think and see the world differently than every one else since I’m a ‘bigger picture’ optimistic type person.

Yona described me as a complex person and broke down in a simplistic methodological manner how I make decisions or choices which she thought was unusual. Every time I listen back to my February top reading it makes me laugh because she nailed me to a tee. Yona said my energies is a combination of both Swords and Wands, but the Wands energies is more dominant than the Swords energies.

I love the way you talk lol

Lovefash67

« Reply #3913 on: March 22, 2020, 07:55:37 PM »
Lovefash, did she say this was an ex or just someone that you knew?

She said it was someone I know and I asked her if it can be an ex bf she said it’s possible and I told her how I don’t want it to be and I can only think of one ex who I’ll be okay with which happens to be my current POI.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #3914 on: March 23, 2020, 02:13:03 AM »
Haha, that was my reaction too “oh geez I don’t want that one to come back.” I’m so curious to see what happens!