Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541589 times)

Offline Esse

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3885 on: March 16, 2020, 08:34:31 PM »
I had my first reading with her last August, she told me that me and PO1 would get back together she saw us holding hands and being in a relationship, well things actually worked out the opposite we had a couple of horrible run-ins over Christmas and now there is no chance that I would entertain even speaking to him.  However there was a brief moment with another guy recently who was very similar to PO1, mutual friend, same job, same company - it was over before it even started it was that brief, holding hands yes, dating/relationship no and then two towers within a week that left me reeling so I wonder if Yona's prediction did kinda come in - if so I feel short-changed on the relationship front, but it did help me see that there are other guys out there and who knows maybe one day I will find someone else :-)

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3886 on: March 16, 2020, 09:10:42 PM »
I had my first reading with her last August, she told me that me and PO1 would get back together she saw us holding hands and being in a relationship, well things actually worked out the opposite we had a couple of horrible run-ins over Christmas and now there is no chance that I would entertain even speaking to him.  However there was a brief moment with another guy recently who was very similar to PO1, mutual friend, same job, same company - it was over before it even started it was that brief, holding hands yes, dating/relationship no and then two towers within a week that left me reeling so I wonder if Yona's prediction did kinda come in - if so I feel short-changed on the relationship front, but it did help me see that there are other guys out there and who knows maybe one day I will find someone else :-)

I would call for an update because users say the first reading could take up to 2 years

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3887 on: March 16, 2020, 09:18:20 PM »
My first reading with Yona was back in September and im not sure if it’s too early for things to really play out! However, I never thought in a million years I would meet someone I was interested in ! I even made a post saying that nothing has worked out for me. BUT Yona said my friend that lives close to me , a darker skinned female, would introduce me to someone. I want to believe she was right . I met a guy outside my Complex and we hit it off fast and my friend knew him before I did . The only thing is she doesn’t too much care for him and gave me a bad review on him lol. I’m still seeing him though because he’s so cute and sweet. He’s done so much for my son and I. We see eachother everyday. My friend (neighbor) can’t stand him though lol. Yona also said this relationship would push my POI back into my life . My poi came to visit yesterday and saw the guy I’ve been seeing shoes and clothes😂😂😂 my poi said “ oh you’re in a whole relationship,, you take him serious” 🤔🤔 . My poi should already know that if he wanted this new guy gone HE’ll BE GONE 😩😂. That’s what’s happening so far with love
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 09:22:19 PM by Cteebaby1 »

Lovefash67

« Reply #3888 on: March 16, 2020, 10:08:39 PM »
yes since 1999.  QOC used to be a lot more accurate.  I don't know what happened but since 2017 she has not been that accurate.  I don't know if she changed her guide or something happened. But, her Yes or no prediction has always been accurate for me.  She cannot see details.  she sees the final outcome for me pretty accurately.

Yona and QOC 18 both had predictions that were wrong.  QOC 18 were wrong more often than Yona.  But Yona, based on my experience since 2017 when I started reading with her,  tend to exaggerate when she picks up something good.  This exaggeration happened 5-6 times already and became very misleading.  Very often, you expect something very good to happen based on her description turned out to be a disappointment in the end.  here are some examples:

major career breakthru = just a startup idea I had nothing manifested
major relationship breakthru = we decided to remain friends
hold handing = just dating
you have a choice = don't see a long term with either guys
soulmate = not at all a soulmate
someone you can talk to = the opposite happened
ongoing connection = well see my previous post
he likes you a lot = he only likes himself,  nobody else since he is a very selfish person.

so I asked QOC 18 to double check.  I have been reading with QOC for 21 years and she has been right in the relationship reading in terms of yes/no long-term relationship.  she cannot read details but she can answer yes/no question with very high accuracy.  so I double check with her everytime. 
Wow really? 21 years is impressive.

has Yona ever told you anything about relationship status changing?

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3889 on: March 16, 2020, 11:16:07 PM »
yes during my last reading in Dec 2019

yes since 1999.  QOC used to be a lot more accurate.  I don't know what happened but since 2017 she has not been that accurate.  I don't know if she changed her guide or something happened. But, her Yes or no prediction has always been accurate for me.  She cannot see details.  she sees the final outcome for me pretty accurately.

Yona and QOC 18 both had predictions that were wrong.  QOC 18 were wrong more often than Yona.  But Yona, based on my experience since 2017 when I started reading with her,  tend to exaggerate when she picks up something good.  This exaggeration happened 5-6 times already and became very misleading.  Very often, you expect something very good to happen based on her description turned out to be a disappointment in the end.  here are some examples:

he likes you a lot = he only likes himself,  nobody else since he is a very selfish person.

so I asked QOC 18 to double check.  I have been reading with QOC for 21 years and she has been right in the relationship reading in terms of yes/no long-term relationship.  she cannot read details but she can answer yes/no question with very high accuracy.  so I double check with her everytime. 
Wow really? 21 years is impressive.

has Yona ever told you anything about relationship status changing?

Offline user5942

« Reply #3890 on: March 17, 2020, 08:39:19 AM »
This is exactly what I mean

She exaggerates positive predictions to make them out to be a ton better than they really out and downplays the effects of negative predictions

I can however attest that things are happening but *not ever* how I really thought they would

She said I’d have a romantic breakthrough after “my trip away” that would be more on “my daily route” that would “be a long term career decision and that it was positive” dealing with a “large business or corporation”.she also said that she was sure there was no romance or money pegged to this prediction - yes, I am not getting paid as it is for a grad course and I need to complete the observations on my own time.

Yes, this is exactly true. I work for a cyber school and have 12 family service centers across the state. I currently work as a teacher and am going back to school to get my graduate degree to be a principal. Our main office is located 2 hours from where I live and I will have to travel more to get observation hours. This happened the end of February, my reading where she said this was in the beginning of July.

The “romantic breakthrough” was not a positive thing that Yona said would happen after the trip away (the prediction I wrote about on top). The “breakthrough” was that the guy I have been hanging out with and casually seeing since September and I ended things officially over the weekend. I simply did not see the point of continuing the connection if were only seeing each other once a month anyhow

Yona said I would deal with a guy like this but she did not ever see us in a committed relationship, so she was right. She kept thinking she was picking up 2 male energies, so we’ll see.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 09:01:42 AM by user5942 »

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3891 on: March 18, 2020, 02:48:49 AM »
once a month is not enough at all to even get to know each other.  this is my issue with guy A as well.  no point of continuing if you feel like it is not going anywhere.  why waste time and energy?  you can spend it on something else more worthy.  once a breakup happens, all the time and energy invested previously are wasted.

This is exactly what I mean

She exaggerates positive predictions to make them out to be a ton better than they really out and downplays the effects of negative predictions

I can however attest that things are happening but *not ever* how I really thought they would

She said I’d have a romantic breakthrough after “my trip away” that would be more on “my daily route” that would “be a long term career decision and that it was positive” dealing with a “large business or corporation”.she also said that she was sure there was no romance or money pegged to this prediction - yes, I am not getting paid as it is for a grad course and I need to complete the observations on my own time.

Yes, this is exactly true. I work for a cyber school and have 12 family service centers across the state. I currently work as a teacher and am going back to school to get my graduate degree to be a principal. Our main office is located 2 hours from where I live and I will have to travel more to get observation hours. This happened the end of February, my reading where she said this was in the beginning of July.

The “romantic breakthrough” was not a positive thing that Yona said would happen after the trip away (the prediction I wrote about on top). The “breakthrough” was that the guy I have been hanging out with and casually seeing since September and I ended things officially over the weekend. I simply did not see the point of continuing the connection if were only seeing each other once a month anyhow

Yona said I would deal with a guy like this but she did not ever see us in a committed relationship, so she was right. She kept thinking she was picking up 2 male energies, so we’ll see.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 05:05:03 AM by lanlingyu »

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #3892 on: March 19, 2020, 04:10:46 PM »
Tried reading with her again yesterday after a 2 month wait. She could not connect with me in any capacity. Told me my future was vague abc she felt uncomfortable continuing. She hung up and issued a refund immediately. Similar thing happened when I called another psychic that day. Needless to say, I’m freaked out.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #3893 on: March 19, 2020, 07:38:14 PM »
Tried reading with her again yesterday after a 2 month wait. She could not connect with me in any capacity. Told me my future was vague abc she felt uncomfortable continuing. She hung up and issued a refund immediately. Similar thing happened when I called another psychic that day. Needless to say, I’m freaked out.

Yeah I had a nonread recently with her. I wouldn’t worry too much about it.
She just said she didn’t want to continue and waste our time and my money.

Offline embibems

« Reply #3894 on: March 20, 2020, 12:48:48 AM »
Hey, just popping in to mention something Yona told me on Monday during our first top-up together--she said my cards are buzzing along very, very quickly. They even surprised her with how fast they're moving (I had at least two predictions happen since I first read w her in late November).

She mentioned this whole CoVid-19 pandemic is acting like the Wheel of Fortune card over everyone's lives and everyone's readings. Meaning, the wheel (or the virus) will speed some people's cards up and slow others down. Just something to ponder :)

Don't worry about the non-read--I wouldn't take it personally, just an indication that your cards have slowed down a bit recently!

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3895 on: March 21, 2020, 12:47:05 AM »
So I got my gun license finally after 1.5 years wait thanks to my loser ex. Needless to say I was very happy, I posted it on Facebook and I was chatting with my friend this morning, send a dancing emoji. Then at noon, I remember she said in nov2019: Just as a blessing coming, this is not to do with your love life. blessing comes your way. A little happy dance of achievement. Other people going to want to celebrate your good news. “

Does that count? Cuz blessing could literally mean anything good lol

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3896 on: March 21, 2020, 01:08:06 AM »
I wouldn't think getting a gun is a blessing.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3897 on: March 21, 2020, 01:48:05 AM »
Well it does all add up

I don’t know how one gets a gun license, is there a test or is it difficult to do?

Not into guns at all so I don’t know lol but I would say that’s a hit, there’s a lot of specifics she got

She kept telling me she saw me stressing out extremely and worrying and she kept repeating it over and over. Yep, I got diagnosed with a panic disorder after my reading with her in July. The July reading was the only one she saw me so stressed with excessive worry. And then to top off coronavirus, I’ve been a mess since summer

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3898 on: March 21, 2020, 02:22:52 AM »
My pet cat is a rag doll, when she sits, she’s shaped like a pear cuz she has thick fur around her neck.

U need to pass a course and when u apply u need to give out ur previous spouses information and they will contact them to make sure they are ok with ru getting a gun. So my ex tried to ruin it but it’s pretty common, just take a long time to investigate

Offline user5942

« Reply #3899 on: March 21, 2020, 02:39:32 AM »
Congratulations!

I’d consider a passing of any course an accomplishment or achievement so that’s great

I’d say that’s a prediction