Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541467 times)

Offline lanlingyu

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3855 on: March 15, 2020, 03:17:05 AM »
I removed my post and re-posted it without quoting your post.  my story is not fake.  I have told the same story in previous threads.  Stopping calling people fake because you have no evidence to back up your statement.  it only shows your ignorance, lack of basic social etiquette and rudeness.  I post whatever I feel like as long as it is true and honest.  I don't care what you would like to see.  if you don't like it,  skip it. I can mention whomever I wish to mention on this forum at any time.  it is not your business as long as I don't quote your thread, which I removed.

I would like to see more posts abt Yona being wrong. I dont mean the fake shill posts where a user says : ‘Yona was flat out wrong BUT so and so nailed it...’ Without boasting abt who else got it right i would just love to see genuine posts abt predictions she got wrong without any mention of who had gotten it right. This would be very helpful in balancing my expectations.

Since this was a response to my post, as I had clearly mentioned, I would have preferred no mention be made of who got it right for you. Totally unnecessary and dare I say suspicious. All i wanted was examples of what Yona got wrong, not who was right. There are many other threads for that.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 03:32:27 AM by lanlingyu »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3856 on: March 15, 2020, 03:33:47 AM »
I removed my post and re-posted it without quoting your post.  my story is not fake.  I have told the same story in previous threads.  Stopping calling people fake because you have no evidence to back up your statement.  it only shows your ignorance, lack of basic social etiquette and rudeness.  I post whatever I feel like as long as it is true and honest.  I don't care what you would like to see.  if you don't like it,  skip it. 

I would like to see more posts abt Yona being wrong. I dont mean the fake shill posts where a user says : ‘Yona was flat out wrong BUT so and so nailed it...’ Without boasting abt who else got it right i would just love to see genuine posts abt predictions she got wrong without any mention of who had gotten it right. This would be very helpful in balancing my expectations.

Since this was a response to my post, as I had clearly mentioned, I would have preferred no mention be made of who got it right for you. Totally unnecessary and dare I say suspicious. All i wanted was examples of what Yona got wrong, not who was right. There are many other threads for that.

'lack of basic social etiquette'

Totally agree Lanlingyu.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3857 on: March 15, 2020, 03:47:12 AM »
don't worry you ll be in hell first.  and very soon you ll be there.

I am so regretful that I replied to your post.  I didn't know you are crazy.  had I know, I would never reply to you.  I post whatever I feel like and it is not your business.  I told the truth and the truth only without boasting anything or anyone.  You should seek medical help to see if there is anything mentally wrong with you to make you act crazy like this.  Maybe professional help can help you balance your expectations much more effectively than calling psychics .

I removed my post and re-posted it without quoting your post.  my story is not fake.  I have told the same story in previous threads.  Stopping calling people fake because you have no evidence to back up your statement.  it only shows your ignorance, lack of basic social etiquette and rudeness.  I post whatever I feel like as long as it is true and honest.  I don't care what you would like to see.  if you don't like it,  skip it. I can mention whomever I wish to mention on this forum at any time.  it is not your business as long as I don't quote your thread, which I removed.

You can go to hell. I specifically requested that no mention be made of who was right. I stand by my posts and i will not reply further to u. The back and forth arguing is something i dont do. If u said the same thing in another thread, why mention it here AGAIN? Go to hell and i stand by that. Again, i will not respond further to u.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 05:20:53 AM by lanlingyu »

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3858 on: March 15, 2020, 04:13:30 AM »
thank you!  some people are bullies!  even on a forum online my gosh!

I removed my post and re-posted it without quoting your post.  my story is not fake.  I have told the same story in previous threads.  Stopping calling people fake because you have no evidence to back up your statement.  it only shows your ignorance, lack of basic social etiquette and rudeness.  I post whatever I feel like as long as it is true and honest.  I don't care what you would like to see.  if you don't like it,  skip it. 

Totally agree Lanlingyu.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3859 on: March 15, 2020, 04:19:09 AM »
Hughug ;)

thank you!  some people are bullies!  even on a forum online my gosh!

Totally agree Lanlingyu.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3860 on: March 15, 2020, 11:26:07 AM »
Professor it appears that you are feeling frustrated or even anxious, correct me if I’m wrong . But right now the best thing you can do is when you have time to read through the Yona thread there are various stories listed on how Yona is wrong or on she’s been right . It may beneficial to overall take the Yona thread with a grain of salt . Overall only tome will tell if she is right for you or if she is not. Sounds way easier then it is but that’s the only cure right now . People will list their experiences and you many not be satisfied, I would encrourshe you to try not to apply other people’s experiences to your own . We all have our own preferences , tolerance levels ,various levels of connections,and different stories . Just live life and you will for YOU if she is wrong or right

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3861 on: March 15, 2020, 12:55:21 PM »
The premise of this forum is that people are here to share their psychic experiences. Very few threads made about one specific psychic will fail to mention other readers. She stated an example of when Yona was wrong and casually mentioned who was right (which is not suspicious but quite the normal occurrence) Expecting forum members to follow your exact instructions is unrealistic and rarely happens here.

Furthermore...since we're being assholes, why not read through the Yona thread and find them on your own? There's also a search feature 🙃 I'm sure Yona+wrong would have sufficed.

Be happy she/we even shared our experiences with you and provided you with info that you were in search of. So what she didn't follow your "specific request" who the hell are you to be obeyed here anyways🙄

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3862 on: March 15, 2020, 01:09:37 PM »
"The president....." Well that clearly isn't the case...

Anyways, I would also like to add that Yona missed so much stuff in my first reading. I had a change of residence, I changed jobs, lost a poi, huge increase in finances and paused my education. All these things happened within 18mts of our 1st reading and she didn't mention any of it. And the issues with the POI happened within 6mts of our 1st reading.

She also said a move with my poi wouldn't go as planned but she said it wouldn't be a devastating blow and we would need to tweak things. Well the fact that we haven't been together since and 3yrs later he's committed to someone else tells me that was also FALSE.

For someone who sees far into the future she has HUGE misses for me. I have one more reading scheduled with her and that'll probably be my last. She's just been wrong or missed too many MAJOR events for me.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 01:11:46 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3863 on: March 15, 2020, 01:23:54 PM »
I will say this...Other readers (that are pretty popular on here) who are not as gifted as Yona has been made out to be have been more right for me.

I only say this because Yona has this God complex on here and people seem to take her word over others. She has been horribly wrong for me, downplayed tower events and missed a sequence of life altering events.

I have some more predictions that are in works so I will update. But, Yona has missed or been wrong on most major events.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3864 on: March 15, 2020, 01:27:14 PM »
See that's the thing, If Yona tells me I know this person already and then it happens with someone that I didn't know...I consider that a WRONG prediction. Seems like only Yona gets to use the "mixed-up POIs" excuse LOL.

On a more serious note Purplerain, I am so sorry she has been so wrong for you. It is posts such as this I cherish because my predictions are long term. She sees my poi reaching out a year to two away. So it becomes an even stronger possibility then that that time will pass and nothing happens. We will see. But I remain open to other possibilities while I wait especially since many on here have said Yona mixes up poi’s. Lets see how it goes for me. I do hope you get a far more accurate reading from her the next time around tho!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 01:30:49 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3865 on: March 15, 2020, 02:01:08 PM »
Yona still has pending updates on this situation so we'll see.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #3866 on: March 15, 2020, 05:25:48 PM »
This makes me wonder why the readers, even yona is not able to get significant events happening in few months. Even for my reading she started with an incident which was really insignificant which I realized later who she was talking about and she herself said that it is not an important event. But few important things happened in the coming month after my reading which she never mentioned. That is kind of annoying

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3867 on: March 15, 2020, 05:45:00 PM »
One of these days I'm going to do a list of readers that actually got stuff I cared about correct. I'll wait until this current situation has passed over. Off the top of my head I can only think of 2 people. SMH

This makes me wonder why the readers, even yona is not able to get significant events happening in few months. Even for my reading she started with an incident which was really insignificant which I realized later who she was talking about and she herself said that it is not an important event. But few important things happened in the coming month after my reading which she never mentioned. That is kind of annoying

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3868 on: March 15, 2020, 05:50:23 PM »
Yep, this is what they do. Talk about things that are nothing and you begin to feel they are on the right track because it confirms they are picking up on you, but then they start talking about stuff that never made a bleep on your radar. (sigh)

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3869 on: March 15, 2020, 05:54:41 PM »
Sometimes we post about a reader to suit our own narrative.  We dismiss readers or try and debunk them as one or two people say things and it gets carried away.

With yona she has a steady following of people who will continue to defend her because she’s their last hope of predictions coming out to play.

The truth is she’s good but she is well known for mixing energies up and saying you already know someone that isn’t even in your life yet.

For me once I let go of the past readings or why I was having the Redding and about who I just felt better.   Whoever the person she predicts is going to behave in a way I want I have to face it that that person has my interest and I want them in my life.  If it’s not my original poi then so be it.  But it’s someone that I possibly have a future with.

It’s the only way I cope. 

anything