Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541449 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3825 on: March 11, 2020, 09:21:45 PM »
Yona failed to even mention a 3rd party in my situation...And this 3rd party is now married to my former POI. Therefore, I would say: if you saw pictures of them that lead you to believe they were romantically involved, then go with your instincts.

Has Yona ever underestimated the power of the queen of cups? According to Yona, my POI is dealing drama with a manipulative queen of cups. Yona insists that he will get in touch with me soon but after seeing them pictured together on social media a few times, I’m starting to wonder if they are romantically involved. anyone have any positive or negative experiences with the queen of cups?
Yona saw a QOC with my situation but she said that the QOC will have a reality check . Also said that they were controlling my poi on how to handle me . QOC is no longer n the picture

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3826 on: March 11, 2020, 10:23:37 PM »
qoc are always negative sorry. always are a manipulative woman but does not always have to be a romantic interest. could be a female work colleague. i have had that twice for work and in one I left the job because I was bullied by her relentlessly. the other qoc I currently work with but I fake niceness with her and she likes me but I know if I were my true self with her and called her out on things, she would hate me and possibly turn everyone against me. so I pretend and it has kept me safe. I am a coward I know. I suck up to her and she likes me. I have had a qoc with a poi reading with Yona and yes she is going to be harassing me in the future according to Yona.

Has Yona ever underestimated the power of the queen of cups? According to Yona, my POI is dealing drama with a manipulative queen of cups. Yona insists that he will get in touch with me soon but after seeing them pictured together on social media a few times, I’m starting to wonder if they are romantically involved. anyone have any positive or negative experiences with the queen of cups?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3827 on: March 11, 2020, 11:57:05 PM »
My QofC is his baby mama and damn is she manipulative. Won't let him see his daughter and repeatedly takes him to court for higher support. She was seen in my reading in Dec 2019 and Yona said he would tell me face to face his change of plans caused by her. Yep that's when he moved 1300 miles away for work. His daughters 8...  Yep gonna be dealing with her for another 10 years. She was mentioned in my Mar reading also but vaguely. Yona always tells me I have to let him deal with it and not to create more drama by defending him. I really just want to throat punch the bitch though lmao

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3828 on: March 12, 2020, 01:02:14 AM »
 ;D ;D i know what you mean. she is definitely my favourite and most honest reader. but she made a prediction for me back in 2016 aboutt a man I liked who had rejected me. she said he would be back just to reconnect but does not want anything more. fast forward to 2020, I have not heard from him and possibly never will. I cannot even remember his last name. just that he blocked me on facebook etc.
so noone is 100percent
I would like to see more posts abt Yona being wrong. I dont mean the fake shill posts where a user says : ‘Yona was flat out wrong BUT so and so nailed it...’ Without boasting abt who else got it right i would just love to see genuine posts abt predictions she got wrong without any mention of who had gotten it right. This would be very helpful in balancing my expectations.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3829 on: March 12, 2020, 01:43:23 AM »
A few years ago she told me that she wouldn't be surprised if me and my PoI got married. We broke up 6mts after that reading in 2017 and we haven't been together since.He's now married to someone else and she never mentioned a 3rd party in either of my 2 readings with her.

I would like to see more posts abt Yona being wrong. I dont mean the fake shill posts where a user says : ‘Yona was flat out wrong BUT so and so nailed it...’ Without boasting abt who else got it right i would just love to see genuine posts abt predictions she got wrong without any mention of who had gotten it right. This would be very helpful in balancing my expectations.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 01:47:12 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3830 on: March 12, 2020, 03:30:22 AM »

In balance she got mine wrong.  Initial reading says poi and I to reconnect.  Never happened.  Nothing even remotely like it. 

But then another reading re another poi was about another poi.   She is definitely wrong about who she reads about or picks up

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3831 on: March 12, 2020, 05:52:34 AM »
Yona said my current partner will get tempted by his co-worker and I will fight back then win.
This was her prediction on May 2019 she said would happen in six months but didn't pan out.

I asked her on December 2019 she said I didn't give that QoC a chance, but she is still around and looking for a chance.
Well it it happens I'll beat s**t out of her.

Yona also said I may end up with somebody else who I already know.
(I know who it is)

What she said was correct was I'm looking for a house. And will move.

Well let's see.
I'm open to any possibilities.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 06:18:50 AM by ES1281 »

Offline jqc103

« Reply #3832 on: March 12, 2020, 09:47:35 AM »
Yona has been predicting a surprise communication from POI since 2017.

Since then my POI has changed but still no communication 😔 from anyone!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3833 on: March 12, 2020, 09:50:48 AM »
Yona has been predicting a surprise communication from POI since 2017.

Since then my POI has changed but still no communication 😔 from anyone!

I have a similar prediction since 2018 :(

Offline user5942

« Reply #3834 on: March 12, 2020, 01:40:06 PM »
I think she often gives positive spins on her outcomes

I think she’s good at getting details of things, but from what I’ve read, things don’t necessarily come true as rainbows and unicorns as she describes

I don’t think any can get an outcome, too much comes into place with things not in our control

Offline user5942

« Reply #3835 on: March 12, 2020, 02:05:42 PM »
That’s just my opinion from my experience

To each their own, I’m pretty much over the whole psychic / fortune teller thing

I really doubt anyone can honestly predict your future

I’ve had the WORST year of my life, all who which I’ve spoke to made it out to be getting so much better with all these opportunities flourishing in different areas of my life.

It didn’t happen, the opposite did.

Look at the last few posts, too...she got certain details of certain situations, but the outcome wasn’t as positive as she made it be

Offline user5942

« Reply #3836 on: March 12, 2020, 02:20:29 PM »
I hope everyone gets what they want really, I do

I just don’t think anyone can truly be depended on for knowing how things will turn out

I blame myself for ever getting involved with psychics to begin with

It has caused me much more pain, heartache, and depression than I’ve ever experienced in my life

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3837 on: March 12, 2020, 02:43:54 PM »
I think she often gives positive spins on her outcomes

I think she’s good at getting details of things, but from what I’ve read, things don’t necessarily come true as rainbows and unicorns as she describes

I don’t think any can get an outcome, too much comes into place with things not in our control

Really? Rainbows and unicorns?! My readings at least have been far from that. with the exception of a few positive things here and there. Not saying doom and gloom, but definitely not sugar. And if her outcome from my first reading ever manifests regarding my relationship, it's quite negative because it is an ending, prompted by me.

Yeah, no rainbows for me. In fact, I haven't even gotten an outcome on a lot. She's been good so far with ups and downs. Which have happened for the most part. To each their own, but overall she's been pretty good. She certainly got me over the binges.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3838 on: March 12, 2020, 03:00:39 PM »
Like I said, I hope everyone gets what they want

Psychic readings haven’t been healthy for me, and that’s been the truth for me personally. It’s given me expectations where the opposite has happened

I haven’t had the happy predictions happen that were given by many readers - only negatives and small, minor ones

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3839 on: March 12, 2020, 05:44:52 PM »
I actually had encountered several really good readers and correctly predicted my future events.

But I'm still done with readings because for me, if I keep readings means I have anxiety and I don't want it.
Whatever will happen still happens so I just go enjoy my life.

anything