Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541465 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3840 on: March 12, 2020, 05:53:57 PM »
It must be nice haha

I’ve read with readers for 3 years

I have had no career advancement and have been single for the last 3 years

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3841 on: March 12, 2020, 06:12:05 PM »

Haha I had several 'OMG!' moments but at the end of the day...

The outcome still leaves in our hands depends on how we react to centain events or specific people.
So...no reading anymore because I want to fully own my life.

I think that's the time we bring the best into our life. Just my humble opinion though.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3842 on: March 12, 2020, 06:18:53 PM »
I agree, I have no expectations anymore except for what I work hard for and put effort and time in

I’m done with readings I think for forever lol

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3843 on: March 12, 2020, 06:22:30 PM »
I hope everyone gets what they want really, I do

I just don’t think anyone can truly be depended on for knowing how things will turn out

I blame myself for ever getting involved with psychics to begin with

It has caused me much more pain, heartache, and depression than I’ve ever experienced in my life

I feel you and I’m sorry you went through this. Here if you need a shoulder , feel free to PM me

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3844 on: March 13, 2020, 11:39:06 AM »
Yona is rubbish with timeframes we all know that. But is she accurate when she mentions season eg summer etc ? i know when she says weeks and months, she is always wrong for me. does anyone have experience with her using seasons and if that is accurate?

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3845 on: March 13, 2020, 04:17:16 PM »
In my first reading with her in 2018 she mentioned two specific months but it has not happened yet. My reading was in September 2018 and she mentioned March and April so I thought it would be March and April of 2019 but it did not happen. Not sure it’s gonna happen this year either  so......

Offline user5942

« Reply #3846 on: March 13, 2020, 04:36:28 PM »
The only time she ever got right was when she said my Tower was imminent in a reading in July

It was, it happened exactly a week later

She’s given me “5-6 months” and “4 months” in readings and I’ve never asked for time, actually I’m sure she probably thinks I’m a major weirdo because I barely speak during my readings with her lol

But it could be the months of the numbers or years who knows

Offline hope36

« Reply #3847 on: March 13, 2020, 08:34:52 PM »
Yona is rubbish with timeframes we all know that. But is she accurate when she mentions season eg summer etc ? i know when she says weeks and months, she is always wrong for me. does anyone have experience with her using seasons and if that is accurate?
I think the season might be right, but the year could be wrong (or you know, its all just wrong)! She told me in beginning of 2019, something for spring and it didn't happen.
The SAME card and interpretation came in again for "spring" when I read with her in Dec 2019. Will it be this spring?! who knows!

BUT she predicted something for last summer which happened last summer. So 50-50 on this

Offline jqc103

« Reply #3848 on: March 13, 2020, 11:09:16 PM »
She predicted in October 2017 that I’d be in a good and committed relationship by the summer. Still hasn’t happened yet and I don’t think it’ll be this year either 😩 alone 5ever

Offline jqc103

« Reply #3849 on: March 13, 2020, 11:53:18 PM »
Welcome to the loneliness club JCQ. We meet every Friday. Free brunch provided. However, should Yona’s prediction come true and my poi reaches out, im ditching you in a hearbeat......so......ouch  :o ::) :P

You had me at free brunch... I think I’ll be just fine If you ditch me :D

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3850 on: March 14, 2020, 04:18:35 PM »
I actually had encountered several really good readers and correctly predicted my future events.

But I'm still done with readings because for me, if I keep readings means I have anxiety and I don't want it.
Whatever will happen still happens so I just go enjoy my life.

Proud of you ❤️🙏🏽

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3851 on: March 15, 2020, 01:42:35 AM »
I actually had encountered several really good readers and correctly predicted my future events.

But I'm still done with readings because for me, if I keep readings means I have anxiety and I don't want it.
Whatever will happen still happens so I just go enjoy my life.

Proud of you ❤️🙏🏽

Thanks Bee!  :-*

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3852 on: March 15, 2020, 02:03:19 AM »
I had a reading in 2017 and She told me that I would meet a man in 2018 spring.  This man would be a sweetheart and a great man for me.  I did meet him (guy A) in 2018 spring but he was not a great man and not at all a sweetheart.  I read with her again after we started dating and she told me that he would be a potential long term partner for me.  Nope, we broke up after 3 months.   I read with her again and she told me he would reach out to me after 8 weeks and reconnect and we will have an on-and-off connection. she also told me I would meet someone else (guy B) and I would have a choice between the two, and the breakthrough moment of our connection (with guy A) would happen after he (guy A) returns from his oversea trip.

what happens was: guy A never reached out to me.  I met someone else (guy B) in March 2019 and started dating this guy B.     I reached out to him (guy A) once March 2019 and we exchanged text every 2 months or so and met in person for dinner twice.   I broke up with guy B in Oct 2019 and informed guy A who explicitly told me he wanted to date again.   I was hesitant so we hang out as friends for a month or two.  he then went overseas for a trip. right after he came back, we decided to be friends for good because I felt he was not sure whether he wanted to date again.  I was not sure about getting back together either so we remained friends for good. 

I think for relationships,  QOC 18 does not sugar coat things.  she never told me anything positive about guy A.  She said that he was not commitment seeking.  she was right.  guy A was not. 

I would like to see more posts abt Yona being wrong. I dont mean the fake shill posts where a user says : ‘Yona was flat out wrong BUT so and so nailed it...’ Without boasting abt who else got it right i would just love to see genuine posts abt predictions she got wrong without any mention of who had gotten it right. This would be very helpful in balancing my expectations.

Since this was a response to my post, as I had clearly mentioned, I would have preferred no mention be made of who got it right for you. Totally unnecessary and dare I say suspicious. All i wanted was examples of what Yona got wrong, not who was right. There are many other threads for that.

LOL you sounds like her boss like' you didn't follow my command!' but you are not.
It's very clear for me she is talking about how Yona was wrong.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3853 on: March 15, 2020, 02:21:24 AM »
So how did qoc come up?? And yes, im her commander in chief  :o

Lmao

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3854 on: March 15, 2020, 03:12:24 AM »
I had a reading in 2017 and She told me that I would meet a man in 2018 spring.  This man would be a sweetheart and a great man for me.  I did meet him (guy A) in 2018 spring but he was not a great man and not at all a sweetheart.  I read with her again after we started dating and she told me that he would be a potential long term partner for me.  Nope, we broke up after 3 months.   I read with her again and she told me he would reach out to me after 8 weeks and reconnect and we will have an on-and-off connection. she also told me I would meet someone else (guy B) and I would have a choice between the two, and the breakthrough moment of our connection (with guy A) would happen after he (guy A) returns from his oversea trip.

what happens was: guy A never reached out to me.  I met someone else (guy B) in March 2019 and started dating this guy B.     I reached out to him (guy A) once March 2019 and we exchanged text every 2 months or so and met in person for dinner twice.   I broke up with guy B in Oct 2019 and informed guy A who explicitly told me he wanted to date again.   I was hesitant so we hang out as friends for a month or two.  he then went overseas for a trip. right after he came back, we decided to be friends for good because I felt he was not sure whether he wanted to date again.  I was not sure about getting back together either so we remained friends for good.

I think for relationships,  QOC 18 does not sugar coat things.  she never told me anything positive about guy A.  She said that he was not commitment seeking.  she was right.  guy A was not.

anything