Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541461 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3795 on: March 08, 2020, 05:27:02 PM »
"Stop hyping maggs up that she's going to die/should expect the worst case scenario. "

Um, did I not tell Maggs Yona isn't God? And to live her life?

And in your case Yona knew what an embryo in the crystals meant. She's on record saying she's lies to prevent from having to give negative information. She's also on record downplaying negative information. She's not a straight forward person...She's cryptic and often speaks in coded language, which is also not an accident. What people need to realize is that she has been reading for 45yrs...And has likely seen these symbols several times over...and most likely knows the context. When she's withholding information it's  for a reason and most likely not due to lack of knowledge.

Quote from: SeeDoSay  :link=topic=1215.msg110878#msg110878 date=1583687268
Yona knows what the raven symbolizes. She doesn't need to look up anything "she had to lie" for a reason.

Its odd that someone who has been doing readings for 45 years has to look up a symbolism. Now, in my second reading she mentioned an upcoming doctor visit. I asked if its anything serious and she said she doesnt read health cards because it could lead to other things like picking up cancer or death and she “would have to lie.” She stated she doesnt even do health readings for clients’ pets. She said she only mentions health issues if it comes up in the main spread of a reading (assuming it isnt anyting major like death). But in my first reading she did mention that while i await my poi to reach out, they will suffer a loss and she said it looks like family. In the context which she made the comment I assume that a member of poi’s family will die. I cant validate because we are in different countries. Put together I would say there are two possibilities: 1) In 45 yrs of readings, she must have seen  a client’s death many times. She would ramble around it and not mention it. The fact then that she has to go figure out what the symbolism means indicates its something she hasnt seen before or often and so couldnt be death. 2) Though she never mentions the impending death of a client she is reading for since she would admittedly have to lie, she is willing to mention that she sees someone around the client dying soon as she did in my case. So if it is death, the fact that she mentioned this symbolism to you and didnt steer from it in your reading, I wouldnt think it is your fate directly. But make no mistake, she can see major illness and death in the cards and that adds some fear in my mind causing me to wonder if i ever read with her again what it would mean if she starts to ramble and beat around the bush resulting in a non-read. Admittedly, I believe thats one of the evils of consulting psychics.

I mean not always.

Yona saw an embryo in the crystal for me and wasn't exactly sure what it was meant to symbolize.

Because it's all CONTEXT DEPENDENT.

Sure an embryo seems like a straight forward symbolism but everything depends on what else Yona is seeing and what else the context is giving and sometimes she's not sure...

Stop hyping maggs up that she's going to die/should expect the worst case scenario.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 05:29:02 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3796 on: March 08, 2020, 06:03:15 PM »
PurpleRain you are right. i have had her mumble through a reading and you can tell she does not want to disclose what it is and that has me worried sometimes. she has mentioned medical procedure but mumbled through and just said oh I have used some cards with that. but then didn't tell me what the cards were. so she is cryptic especially around health stuff

"Stop hyping maggs up that she's going to die/should expect the worst case scenario. "

Um, did I not tell Maggs Yona isn't God? And to live her life?

And in your case Yona knew what an embryo in the crystals meant. She's on record saying she's lies to prevent from having to give negative information. She's also on record downplaying negative information. She's not a straight forward person...She's cryptic and often speaks in coded language, which is also not an accident. What people need to realize is that she has been reading for 45yrs...And has likely seen these symbols several times over...and most likely knows the context. When she's withholding information it's  for a reason and most likely not due to lack of knowledge.

Quote from: SeeDoSay  :link=topic=1215.msg110878#msg110878 date=1583687268
Yona knows what the raven symbolizes. She doesn't need to look up anything "she had to lie" for a reason.

Its odd that someone who has been doing readings for 45 years has to look up a symbolism. Now, in my second reading she mentioned an upcoming doctor visit. I asked if its anything serious and she said she doesnt read health cards because it could lead to other things like picking up cancer or death and she “would have to lie.” She stated she doesnt even do health readings for clients’ pets. She said she only mentions health issues if it comes up in the main spread of a reading (assuming it isnt anyting major like death). But in my first reading she did mention that while i await my poi to reach out, they will suffer a loss and she said it looks like family. In the context which she made the comment I assume that a member of poi’s family will die. I cant validate because we are in different countries. Put together I would say there are two possibilities: 1) In 45 yrs of readings, she must have seen  a client’s death many times. She would ramble around it and not mention it. The fact then that she has to go figure out what the symbolism means indicates its something she hasnt seen before or often and so couldnt be death. 2) Though she never mentions the impending death of a client she is reading for since she would admittedly have to lie, she is willing to mention that she sees someone around the client dying soon as she did in my case. So if it is death, the fact that she mentioned this symbolism to you and didnt steer from it in your reading, I wouldnt think it is your fate directly. But make no mistake, she can see major illness and death in the cards and that adds some fear in my mind causing me to wonder if i ever read with her again what it would mean if she starts to ramble and beat around the bush resulting in a non-read. Admittedly, I believe thats one of the evils of consulting psychics.

I mean not always.

Yona saw an embryo in the crystal for me and wasn't exactly sure what it was meant to symbolize.

Because it's all CONTEXT DEPENDENT.

Sure an embryo seems like a straight forward symbolism but everything depends on what else Yona is seeing and what else the context is giving and sometimes she's not sure...

Stop hyping maggs up that she's going to die/should expect the worst case scenario.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 08:14:27 PM by sexyp »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3797 on: March 08, 2020, 07:31:58 PM »
No I don't actually think Yona saw my death. My gut tells me she saw someone's death and I feel it in my gut and soul. She saw the raven, clouds over my cards, a trivial lie that will impact big picture things, and me sorting out improvements to finances. All of this around a trip she kept repeating. This was all she saw in 45 minutes. She changed the distance of the trip during the prediction and saw it as a sudden trip. She got the emperor card connected to it but changed the lying from being my bf, to my son, to my dad, and then said its a company or organization but not my employer that lies to me and I see right through the lie. Why would a company telling a trivial lie impact big picture things for me.

I had 2 good cards out of 3 spreads. The fool and the ace of wands. She said I'm treading on new ground and that I didn't want to but I'm forced to.  The tower was crossing me each of the three spreads about this trip. Yona knows what she saw. My gut and soul are screaming because I think when I put this all together and her steering away from saying things well I have my fear. I won't speak on this again until it happens and I'm fucking praying its not in the next 4 weeks like she said.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3798 on: March 08, 2020, 10:25:07 PM »
This thread just got so dark 😭 Praying for you 😩😩😩😩 this would have me scared as shit but know that you are protected, pray for a hedge of protection surrounding you on this trip and keep a positive mind, I am sure all is well
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 10:30:40 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Angel22

« Reply #3799 on: March 08, 2020, 10:51:51 PM »
This instills a deep fear in my mind to get a reading again. I have stopped reading with psychics as such, its been 2 months. My last reading was with yona and I had decided to just read with her once or twice a year, but now I am shit scared.. Well this has nothing to do with what the outcome of maggs reading will be, I am hopeful everything will be fine with her but that curiosity to get a reading is gone..and is replaced by fear. Till now I never knew Yona could see or read death as well, I was kind of aware that psychics don’t even do health readings so forget about death but now I don’t know.. I wonder what if maggs just avoids taking this job? Look for something totally different just as a precaution I mean

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3800 on: March 08, 2020, 10:57:53 PM »
This instills a deep fear in my mind to get a reading again. I have stopped reading with psychics as such, its been 2 months. My last reading was with yona and I had decided to just read with her once or twice a year, but now I am shit scared.. Well this has nothing to do with what the outcome of maggs reading will be, I am hopeful everything will be fine with her but that curiosity to get a reading is gone..and is replaced by fear. Till now I never knew Yona could see or read death as well, I was kind of aware that psychics don’t even do health readings so forget about death but now I don’t know.. I wonder what if maggs just avoids taking this job? Look for something totally different just as a precaution I mean

I already started the job today and its 2 bucks an hour raise from the one I left. I can afford my house payment again. But I don't know if this is the trip or if another random trip is coming.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3801 on: March 09, 2020, 03:24:43 PM »
Yona told me in Dec 2019 before I even applied for this job that I would be doing some training. It would be part time and with 4 or 5 other people. She thought it was related to health care. Today we met at the DC to be issued phones, some training, and get our hotel reservations. At the start of class it was 5 of us. 30 minutes later 2 others showed up. She saw 4 or 5 others so pretty damn correct. As far as part time it is 5 hours today then 2 days in San Antonio so yep training is part time. 

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3802 on: March 09, 2020, 04:34:29 PM »
Yona told me in Dec 2019 before I even applied for this job that I would be doing some training. It would be part time and with 4 or 5 other people. She thought it was related to health care. Today we met at the DC to be issued phones, some training, and get our hotel reservations. At the start of class it was 5 of us. 30 minutes later 2 others showed up. She saw 4 or 5 others so pretty damn correct. As far as part time it is 5 hours today then 2 days in San Antonio so yep training is part time.

when yona says training is part time, I think she means it is not something you have to say stop going to work to do full time. she has done this twice in a reading and it meant it was something I was doing at the same time as work not necessarily having to go full time training

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3803 on: March 09, 2020, 04:55:05 PM »

Oh wow...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3804 on: March 09, 2020, 06:27:31 PM »
I do have to say it is not related to health care though. Why she got a health care symbol I have no idea. Its a major food company that will make you fat lmao

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3805 on: March 09, 2020, 10:43:41 PM »
Maggs just know that no one knows the whole truth. one thing we know about Yona is that timing of her predictions is iffy at best. I know its hard to put something like this away but try not to think too much about it. I also believe that believing in a higher power can give you the confidence that is needed to get over just about anything. in my culture a black raven means a positive thing it means the arrival of a much awaited guest. So take this for what its worth. If you watch any of the shows on HBO game of thrones e.g. has a black raven that symbolizes wisdom and foresight. Dont panic its all going to be fine. Black cats black ravens whatever are called superstitions for a reason. Dont give into them.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #3806 on: March 10, 2020, 02:43:31 AM »
Interestingly enough I think that Yona indirectly predicted the coronavirus pandemic in one of my earlier readings where lots of the predictions have yet to manifest (this reading was 3 years ago).

Twice in the reading she got the same two predictions in sequence:

- a health scare/concern (she told me she usually doesn’t do readings on health but mentioned that the context in which this prediction was given was different than usual and that I was fine and shouldn’t worry so much)
- followed by doing paid work from home

When she first gave me this reading I thought to myself “well any given day is a health scare for me because I’m such a germophobe and I hate getting sick lol” and at the time I was already doing some work from home half the time so I just shrugged it off. But it occurs to me that she reads things that are out of the norm - fast forward to now where obvs coronavirus is out of the norm (and yes I am slightly freaked out from it and did stock up on nonperishables, water, and tp lol) and I am at a new job now that requires me to mostly be in the office but they are letting us work from home until further notice.

It’ll be interesting to see if the other predictions finally start happening after this but just thought it was worth noting that twice in the reading she got those two predictions in sequence considering everything that’s happening in the world.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3807 on: March 10, 2020, 02:50:08 AM »
Interestingly enough I think that Yona indirectly predicted the coronavirus pandemic in one of my earlier readings where lots of the predictions have yet to manifest (this reading was 3 years ago).

- a health scare/concern (she told me she usually doesn’t do readings on health but mentioned that the context in which this prediction was given was different than usual and that I was fine and shouldn’t worry so much)

When she first gave me this reading I thought to myself “well any given day is a health scare for me because I’m such a germophobe and I hate getting sick lol” and at the time I was already doing some work from home half the time so I just shrugged it off. But it occurs to me that she reads things that are out of the norm - fast forward to now where obvs coronavirus is out of the norm (and yes I am slightly freaked out from it and did stock up on nonperishables, water, and tp lol) and I am at a new job now that requires me to mostly be in the office but they are letting us work from home until further notice.

It’ll be interesting to see if the other predictions finally start happening after this but just thought it was worth noting that twice in the reading she got those two predictions in sequence considering everything that’s happening in the world.

WOW that's so interesting - the fact those those predictions were linked together was eery - because I am hearing more and more ppl work from home due to the virus

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3808 on: March 10, 2020, 07:08:45 AM »
I'm in Japan which is quite around the area of COVID-19 stuff going on but she didn't mention anything about 'health care concern' in my reading.

Well it's not that impacting my life though I just work from home and feeling no concern about the new flu.
Probably what she got is my feeling?

She predicted I'll be really busy like time is not enough which is true.

Offline hope36

« Reply #3809 on: March 10, 2020, 03:19:17 PM »

I had this in my Dec2019 reading too!!!
Her words, "There are events happening in the world that are outside of your control, not in a horrible way but it's in an international setting something global. Its how we get impacted even though we have no control over it. Its a huge card, you will recognize what this is, because it links back to me, so you will recognize this when it happens"

anything