Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541256 times)

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3780 on: March 08, 2020, 06:21:05 AM »
I still haven't had a reading with Yona yet and after reading the death stuff, nope. Not gonna have that reading lol.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3781 on: March 08, 2020, 07:33:47 AM »
Yes, someone that passed away described having a muddled, short and confusing reading. Yona also told this person that she couldn't see beyond a certain timeframe...and unfortunately the death occurred within said timeframe.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 07:38:04 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3782 on: March 08, 2020, 08:30:17 AM »
I remember was friend of somebody in this forum.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3783 on: March 08, 2020, 08:39:52 AM »
I had my 5th reading with Yona the other day and now I'm confused and semi scared to be honest. She called it a half reading as she could not see past a certain point. That point was her seeing a huge raven flying extremely close to me in the crystal. She said she needed to look up the symbolism but then just glossed over it without saying what it means. So of course I look up raven symbolism and find death and ill omen listed. Anyone ever get a raven? Probably not since it took her by surprise when she saw it and needed to look it up. Great I'm going to die.

Hi Maggs

What about avoid taking trips in next six month and have another reading with Yona?
I nowhere got that kind of a meaning. I got this - “ Dead crow or raven meaning
It means you will overcome your troubles or that dark times are soon to be over. On the other hand, dead crow could also mean bad luck, if we think about these birds as keepers of great knowledge, beings associated with wisdom and higher perspective.” or this - “The raven ignites the magic of nature in you. It helps you to unleash the energies and resources you need to deal with changes in your life. When the raven spirit flies into your life, you are capable of great achievements. You see, when great changes come along, they come with great opportunities.”
Maybe she rarely gets that card so she did not remember it.. you are reading too much into it..Relax

The raven wasn't dead. The raven isn't what is scary. Her not saying what it means and my cards stopping there is. Yona has seen several clients deaths and usually the reading she sees it in is "muddled and confusing"  she never tells them they die. The reading is confusing because she reads around the death or sickness prediction. This is where me fear is. She saw me taking a trip alone to bring an issue to a head on purpose then the raven.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3784 on: March 08, 2020, 09:57:03 AM »
I had my 5th reading with Yona the other day and now I'm confused and semi scared to be honest. She called it a half reading as she could not see past a certain point. That point was her seeing a huge raven flying extremely close to me in the crystal. She said she needed to look up the symbolism but then just glossed over it without saying what it means. So of course I look up raven symbolism and find death and ill omen listed. Anyone ever get a raven? Probably not since it took her by surprise when she saw it and needed to look it up. Great I'm going to die.

Hi Maggs

What about avoid taking trips in next six month and have another reading with Yona?
I nowhere got that kind of a meaning. I got this - “ Dead crow or raven meaning
It means you will overcome your troubles or that dark times are soon to be over. On the other hand, dead crow could also mean bad luck, if we think about these birds as keepers of great knowledge, beings associated with wisdom and higher perspective.” or this - “The raven ignites the magic of nature in you. It helps you to unleash the energies and resources you need to deal with changes in your life. When the raven spirit flies into your life, you are capable of great achievements. You see, when great changes come along, they come with great opportunities.”
Maybe she rarely gets that card so she did not remember it.. you are reading too much into it..Relax

The raven wasn't dead. The raven isn't what is scary. Her not saying what it means and my cards stopping there is. Yona has seen several clients deaths and usually the reading she sees it in is "muddled and confusing"  she never tells them they die. The reading is confusing because she reads around the death or sickness prediction. This is where me fear is. She saw me taking a trip alone to bring an issue to a head on purpose then the raven.

I started a new job today. Part of my training is to travel 150 miles away for training classes on Tuesday and Wednesday 😢 I can't avoid it.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3785 on: March 08, 2020, 10:42:30 AM »
Yona is NOT God nor is she omniscient. Live your life as usual and good luck on your new job.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3786 on: March 08, 2020, 12:00:19 PM »
😆😆😆

Right?? Omg...everyone questions a positive prediction, but one raven and everyone's dying. Everything got cryptic at the end of my last reading too. It happens. And as far as the raven goes, maybe you get pooped on and it's a crossroad. They say it's good luck. Lol

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3787 on: March 08, 2020, 12:04:26 PM »
I still think be careful though.
I don't think Raven meant something really negative but still why don't be careful than usual.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3788 on: March 08, 2020, 12:25:52 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:08:33 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3789 on: March 08, 2020, 01:51:21 PM »

Hi Maggs!  I can totally understand how you are freaked out at the raven thing and the fact that your cards ended at a certain point (I haven't had the raven come up, but I have often wondered if because my cards end at a certain point I'm going to die - so far, so good, I'm still here lol).  But my take on it would be that the fact that Yona wasn't familiar with the symbolism actually most likely means it's NOT death - she probably sees death relatively frequently in the cards (of people close to the querent, and possibly even the querent themselves on occasion) and I would think she would be familiar with those cards. 

Good luck and keep us posted if you get clarification of what it means - maybe it's an exciting new journey or a transformation of sorts - you never know!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3790 on: March 08, 2020, 03:16:39 PM »
Or you just read too soon resulting in a confusing non/half read. It happens all the time.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #3791 on: March 08, 2020, 03:27:59 PM »
i think its ok for Yona not to know all symbols for these images.
The last time i read with her the crystals showed her some images that she couldnt interpret straight away she told me its something that she never saw before. it took her sometime to interpret this image & told me she doesnt have a glossary explaining each symbols. but then she explained it in a way which is resonating with where am standing in the relationship.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3792 on: March 08, 2020, 04:45:17 PM »
In my culture, ravens/large birds/black birds are am omen and sent by the devil. I’m not superstitious but I’ve seen enough scary shit in my life with large birds and dark birds to get a bit scared when I have an occurrence.

But that’s down here a San Antonio/S. Texas/Mexico thing...

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3793 on: March 08, 2020, 04:57:05 PM »
Yona knows what the raven symbolizes. She doesn't need to look up anything "she had to lie" for a reason.

Its odd that someone who has been doing readings for 45 years has to look up a symbolism. Now, in my second reading she mentioned an upcoming doctor visit. I asked if its anything serious and she said she doesnt read health cards because it could lead to other things like picking up cancer or death and she “would have to lie.” She stated she doesnt even do health readings for clients’ pets. She said she only mentions health issues if it comes up in the main spread of a reading (assuming it isnt anyting major like death). But in my first reading she did mention that while i await my poi to reach out, they will suffer a loss and she said it looks like family. In the context which she made the comment I assume that a member of poi’s family will die. I cant validate because we are in different countries. Put together I would say there are two possibilities: 1) In 45 yrs of readings, she must have seen  a client’s death many times. She would ramble around it and not mention it. The fact then that she has to go figure out what the symbolism means indicates its something she hasnt seen before or often and so couldnt be death. 2) Though she never mentions the impending death of a client she is reading for since she would admittedly have to lie, she is willing to mention that she sees someone around the client dying soon as she did in my case. So if it is death, the fact that she mentioned this symbolism to you and didnt steer from it in your reading, I wouldnt think it is your fate directly. But make no mistake, she can see major illness and death in the cards and that adds some fear in my mind causing me to wonder if i ever read with her again what it would mean if she starts to ramble and beat around the bush resulting in a non-read. Admittedly, I believe thats one of the evils of consulting psychics.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3794 on: March 08, 2020, 05:13:37 PM »
Correct, it doesn't conclusively mean death. That was the point of my quoted statement.

Uuhhh what..? How do you know muddled and confusing means death for her clients? She saw those as my cards..

Maggs30 didn't say muddled and confusing means death. What she said was, those clients that did pass away had muddled and confusing readings.

Yes I understand what she said my question was how she knew having muddle/confusing readings were predictive for death? So far everyone is pointing to 1 instance of a client but that doesn’t conclusively say if Yona says your reading is muddle/confusing and short term that its suggesting death.